Classy Transportation, LLC Reviews

66 | Greensboro, NC

66 Reviews for Classy Transportation, LLC

Hardy · Married on 10/28/2017

One time and very professional

Maria · Married on 07/29/2017

It was a wonderful ride. The company owner did a great job taking care of all of our needs, and even agreed to personally pick us up and drive us himself to ensure that all our requests were fulfilled. Made our wedding especially memorable. Thank you Classy Transportation.

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2015

It was so great working with Vern at Classy Transportation - he was kind, responsive, and professional. My husband and I booked the Ivory Excalibur Convertible #1 for our wedding and it was amazing! I just know that it's going to make for such amazing pictures of our exit!

• Katie-Ann

Katie-Ann · Married on 11/22/2014

Classy Transportation was the perfect touch to our getaway from the church. We used the ivory Excalibur and the guests loved it! It was the perfect special touch that the guests absolutely loved! We highly recommend using Classy Transportation!

Kristen · Married on 09/28/2014

I absolutely loved the Excaliber car. It was gorgeous and many of my guests have asked my about it. I haven't gotten my professional photos yet, but the photos of my husband and I leaving in the car taken by friends and family look fantastic. I would definitely book them again and recommend them to others.

Dana · Married on 09/21/2014

Car was so impressive and what a way to leave a magical day.

Leah · Married on 09/06/2014

They were right on time, the car looked great, and the driver was incredibly kind. It was the ride of a lifetime!

Kara · Married on 08/22/2014

We hired Classy Transportation to take our daughter and new son-in-law from the reception to their hotel (the Reception Get-Away Package). The wedding was at Highgrove in Fuquay Varina, and the hotel was the Sheraton Downtown Raleigh, so there should have been an extra charge for the out of area mileage, but given they do so much business at Highgrove, they waived the fee! We choose white excalibur convertible #2 to transport the newly married couple, and it was a stunning car. The driver was on time, very courteous and extremely nice. Our daughter said leaving in that car was the perfect ending to a perfect night.

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

My now husband and I rented the Excalibur for our wedding to take us from the church to the reception and then from the reception to the hotel. The Excalibur is so classy and all of the men were so impressed with our "cool car"! The staff is so friendly and our driver was great! They were always on time at both locations and got us to our destination quickly and effectively! I know the Excalibur also made for great pictures! They are very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend any bride looking for a fancy car for her exit to book with Classy Transportation!

• Kyrie

Kyrie · Married on 05/03/2014

My husband and I were picked up with the Excalibur and driven into town to our wedding night hotel, about one hour from our reception site. Our driver was on time to pick us up and gave us a smooth ride home. She provided the perfect balance of attentiveness and privacy during the ride and it was a very enjoyable hour. Would recommend their services to anyone.

Vern was great. Not only was he reliable, but he was friendly, professional, and a good driver! We rode in the Rolls Royce and it was a great getaway car for our wedding.

We loved the Essex Coach!! Had a last minute change of both car and drop-off location that the folks at Classy Transportation handled with no problem. Our driver spent some time telling us about the history of the car and we loved it. Highly recommend!

We loved the excalibur car! It was the perfect exit from our Duke Chapel ceremony and we headed up to Wake Forest for our reception. IT was homecoming at Duke and she left the top down as we rode through campus and everyone was so excited to see the car plus us in it! It was perfect! Our driver was so sweet, friendly, accommodating, and professional as well. I would highly recommend this vendor.

• Kim

Kim · Married on 09/27/2013

The Excalibur was the perfect ending to the night! I debated whether I really had to have the grand exit or not. I am so glad I did!

The company has the perfect package for your wedding day. It’s affordable and it makes sense! I choose to book the car to pick us up from the venue and take us back to the hotel. You truly feel like royalty. The driver(whom I think is the owner) arrives an hour early so guests see the car and he comes dressed in his tux. Priceless! The car is beautiful and the picture opportunities are amazing! He blew the horn as we pulled off with the convertible top down. The ride to the hotel was so relaxing. It felt like we were in a movie! Thank you for the perfect ending to the best day of my life!

Justine · Married on 06/28/2013

Our getaway in the Excalibur II was a dream! It was the end to an already perfect night. The top needed to be put on because of the rain, but it made it even more romantic and fun! Our driver was fantastic. She made us feel comfortable as we cruised around Raleigh to get to our hotel destination that evening. The photos will be stunning of us leaving in our “classy car” and it will be a memory that we will cherish for years to come!

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2013

We rented the Chevy Excalibur to take us from our wedding to our reception- and we are SO glad we did! Our driver brought the car early and parked it in front of the church before the ceremony was over, so that all of our guests could see it when they came out! Everyone was wowed by the car- the driver was so nice and answered all of our guests questions! The car was beautiful in all of our wedding pictures. The driver was incredibly polite and courteous, and we had a great time! You can't go wrong with Classy Transportation!

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2013

We used the Exaclibur for our wedding and absolutely loved every second of it! Vern, the owner, arrived at the reception a little before we were scheduled to leave so we were able to get some amazing photographs of us with the car. We left to a sparkler exit and the images and video of us driving out was amazing. We had chosen to have the top down and it was a little chilly that evening so once we got away from the reception site Vern asked if we wanted to put up the top, etc to keep us warm. We were burning up from all of the dancing so said to keep it down but it was very nice that he offered! The ride to our destination was nice and smooth and YES your dress will actually fit! I had quite a large/poofy dress and my husband and I fit perfectly in the back of the car (even though most of my dress was laying on his lap, LOL). If you book with Classy Transportation you won't regret it! We can't wait to hopefully reserve the Excalibur for a few hours on one of our anniversaries!

Beautiful Cars, Professional Service, Courteous, Flexible, Great Value, Reasonable, and YES I would certainly recommend them to a friend. I think that sums it up!

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2013

I had a lot of trouble booking a vehicle to take us to our hotel after the reception. Our wedding was at the beginning of May and it seemed that high schoolers had booked out every Mercedes in the area. We didn't want to leave in a boring old Towncar and luckily, I found Classy Transportation's Jaguar about a month before. Verne was really helpful in getting me a good deal and walking me through the booking process. After reading many reviews of other services and horror stories from friends, I was afraid that no one would be there to pick us up at the end of the night. But all of the reviews for Classy were positive and sure enough, Verne was right on time with the Jaguar. It was a great ending to a wonderful evening. Thanks!

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2013

Very easy to work with!! We chose the Rolls Royce (my husbands choice) and it was beautiful!! The driver was right on time and very pleasant!! Made the ride to the hotel very relaxing and allowed my new husband and I the chance to soak it all in!!

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2013

Classy Transportation was on time, prompt, and very nice. The exit ride was smooth and very relaxing. We would definitely use them again.

Kat · Married on 04/27/2013

Car and driver were WONDERFUL!!!!!! We couldn't have asked for a better way to end our wedding!!!! Website was easy to use. Had fast and helpful communication back and forth with all the questions I had!

We made a nearly last minute reservation with Classy Transportation. They were more than accommodating, had excellent choices and reasonable rates. Their website made it extra easy to reserve and make payment.

Very professional service.

Amber · Married on 01/19/2013

We had the incredible opportunity to be taken away from our venue in the Excalibur! It was an experience I will never forget! The car was gorgeous, they let us take as many pictures as we wanted with it and the driver was so wonderful. He told us a little bit about the car when asked about it, opened our doors, offered refreshments, it was an unbelievable experience!

Classy Transportation is a classy act. I got the Excalibur for by daughter's wedding and the wedding party came out of the chapel and were surprised to see such a beautiful car. Vern, thanks so much for being professional and making Jennifer's wedding day perfect.