Classy Chassis Rentals Reviews

68 | Tarzana, CA

68 Reviews for Classy Chassis Rentals

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Classy Chassis rentals, or recommend them highly enough! We booked the green Rolls Royce convertible for our getaway car from our wedding, and it was the perfect cherry on top of our wedding reception. It definitely had the “cool” and “classic” factors, plus it gave the perfect signal to our guests that our wedding was over (versus just letting the party trickle out). I highly recommend having a getaway car, and specifically booking with Classy Chassis! We had Mel as our driver and he was so kind. It really was all just perfect. Thank you, Classy Chassis!

nataliya · Married on 07/14/2017

I can't say enough good things about this company. From the very beginning they were nothing short of amazing! They were so flexible, and professional throughout the entire process. They even arrived a little early on the day of pickup to make sure that traffic would not hold us back. Plus the car was GORGEOUS, i didn't want to leave it behind to go to the reception lol!

Laura · Married on 06/09/2017

We weren't sure we wanted to do a fancy exit, but then we realized neither of us wanted to drive after the wedding. We found Classy Chassis, and working with Mel, we were able to find the perfect car at a great price. Being picked up and driven around in a 1962 white Rolls Royce was the perfect ending to our wedding! Our driver was awesome, but we can't remember his name. We had a great time and made for great photos!

John · Married on 12/17/2016

Mel did a fantastic job for our wedding! My fiancé loved the car and so did I! He provided great service and he was very sociable and engaging with us! We both thoroughly enjoyed riding in the Bentley! Overall, I highly recommend using him for your wedding!

Ramon · Married on 10/09/2016

I had never considered a “getaway” car as a possibility when we were getting married - but it was on my wife’s wishlist… and what a brilliant and memorable idea it was. The Rolls pulled up to our venue, a Tuscan Barn on a vineyard hillside and parked outside, with a red carpet and all, in it’s full glory, about 20 minutes before the last dance. All of our guests were near giddy with how classy and cool it was, and it just made the final part of our day perfect. Our driver took us from the venue down PCH, and then to a beach, where we put our feet in the water as man and wife, before being driven back to our hotel room. It’s as classy as you can hope, and as easy a transaction as you can handle. What a great experience.

Kami · Married on 04/19/2016

Thank you Mel!!!!! You made our wedding day so special! Not only was the Rolls Royce in pristine condition (GORGEOUS) but Mel was fantastic. He was a joy to share our special day with him. He was so friendly and hilarious and really made us feel comfortable, he even took photos and sent them to us right away! By the end of the day he seemed like an old friend to us. The entire experience with him and the Rolls made our wedding magical. We cannot wait to find another occasion where we will be able to spend time with him again :)

Anna · Married on 10/10/2015

We hired Classy Chassis to pick us up at the end of our wedding reception and drive us home. Needless to say, our jaws dropped at the 1958 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud that showed up. Great for pictures at the end of the night! On our way home, pretty much everyone in downtown Hollywood stopped to stare (at the car, not the bride and groom!) and waved =) Driver was also friendly and enthusiastically went along with our comments on how cool the car was!

I rented the classy Rolls-Royce for my wedding and it was the best decision we made. We did not only came on style but having pictures taken with the car is truly an unforgettable experience and on top of it Mel is not only very accommodating but you can tell that he is genuinely happy for us. Thank you so much!

Adam · Married on 09/19/2015

Wow what an incredible car! We rented the 1958 Silver Cloud for our Wedding and it was spectacular. Mel was very easy to work with and our driver Harry was top notch. The car looked great for photos at Greystone Mansion. I would highly recommend using Classy Chassis to everyone!

Mel and Classy Chassis was a terrific experience. Made the day that much more special to be able to take my wife around in a classy classic Rolls! Made for some great wedding pics and an overall wonderful day.

Mel was our driver and was a pleasure to work with, would highly recommend them for any special occasion.

Thanks Mel!

Matt & Erin

Lia · Married on 08/08/2015

Our fiend has used their services and ofcouse based from our knowledge of their professionalism it was an easy decision. Great Service, very ontime, and very professional. We would be delighted to refer to our friends and family.

Liz · Married on 01/11/2015

I can't recommend this company enough. My emails with tons of questions was always answered promptly. the day of the wedding was just as exceptional. Mel was there nice and early, even took pics with his own camera which he emailed to me the very next day, absolutely wonderful to work with.

Fantastic! It was a great get away car after our church ceremony. The pictures are going to be great :)

Leyla · Married on 11/29/2014

Mel and Class Chassis Rentals are amazing! I had to do some quick last minute planning for my son's wedding, which was a traditional Indian wedding. From the first telephone call with Mel, and subsequent email exchanges he made the best recommendation and provided the most fantastico service! And he was our driver, which made it even more special!! All the pictures taken with the vehicle came out terrifically! Everyone loved the vehicle, loved Mel, and the day turned out picture perfect!!! Even other guests at the venue commented on the vehicle and service! Unfortunately 5 stars is not an adequate rating --- should be 150++++++++++. THANK YOU MEL!

Cristina · Married on 11/22/2014

I only communicated via email since we live far from the location but Mel was always responding to emails. The day of, our driver was very nice and professional. The car itself was beautiful and it was that extra touch that made our special day perfect. I didn't want the typical limousine so we opted for the Rolls Royce. Other wedding parties that were taking pictures at our location even complimented the car. If you want something elegant and classic for the wedding a classic car is what you are looking for and classy chassis is where to go! Thank you Mel!

• F

Flower · Married on 11/16/2014

Mel is amazing! Such an incredible experience! Plain and simple ... you wont make a wrong turn nor hit a detour with Mel.

Chris · Married on 11/08/2014

We only used a classic car for a couple of hours for pictures but it was in beautiful shape and the driver was very friendly and professional.

Sandra · Married on 11/08/2014

There aren't enough stars to rate the outstanding service we received for our Daughters wedding. We arrived at the church in time but upon arrival we learned that the priest for the grooms family was running late. You did everything to keep my daughter(bride ) comfortable and let her stay in the car until start of the ceremony. The wedding was behind schedule around 45 minutes. You came inside to let the photographer know that I've needed to get a photo of car and sign before dark. We knew you had to leave at 6:15 but made sure Danielle and Mikey got to reception in the car. Many thanks, Sandra

Sara and Ramces · Married on 11/01/2014

Mel was great!! He definitely came through with the 1957 Bentley S-1, which totally surprised my wife on the way to the church! They have a nice set of vehicles, and the ability to include a note and chocolate-covered strawberries and champaigne (extra fee) was a great addition!

Ali · Married on 11/01/2014

they worked with me on the price, very flexible when it came to scheduling the time.
    the driver was very professional
    overall it was a great experience.

Helen · Married on 09/27/2014

I hired Classy Chassis to provide our "getaway car" as a surprise for my husband to pick us up from our wedding venue at the end of the night. Mel was a delight to work with and set everything up beautifully. Our driver was fantastic-- friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the car (my husband was super into it and had a lot of specific questions!). It was such a fun touch and totally worth it. Also, especially now that the wedding is over, I am very grateful to Classy Chassis for their professionalism and reliability. Such a fun capstone on our wonderful night!

Heather · Married on 09/06/2014

If I could give Classy Chassis more stars I would!!!

I recently got married on Sept 6 and we used Classy Chassis as our method of transportation (we reserved the 1960 white RR). From the initial meeting the manager has always been on top of it! He responded quickly to my request for a RR for our wedding, met with us within the same week and had our contract ready to go. What really sold us was that he let us see the selection of RR that he had available for the day of AND let us sit in them. After we set up all the details for our big day the manager always responded within a timely manner and answered any questions I had. On the day of our wedding the driver was early, took the quickest route to the church, photos, and reception, and most importantly WAS EXTREMELY NICE!!!! He even helped me with my wedding dress and assisted our photographer with holding my veil out in the wind (haha). To top it off, a few minutes into the reception I realized I was no longer wearing my garter and I had no idea where I lost it! My mother took the time to call Classy Chassis & see if it was left behind, which in fact it was (how that happened I don't know). They went ahead and mailed it back to me free of charge.

My husband and I had the best experience with classy chassis!!

Oh, and did I mention we had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries awaiting us after the ceremony ;)

Raquel · Married on 04/26/2014

I am more than just pleased with this service... My driver, mike was so attentive... He was funny and was great to be around with.. I was super nervous on my weddding day but he definitely helped me relax... .. He was the best chauffeur any bride could ask for... He even helped me get into the car with my big dress and told me "don't worry I have experience with dresses!" Totally made me laugh and at the same time relieved!!! .. I NEVER write reviews but I definitely had to write one for this company.. Once again Mel thank you for your AWESEOM CUSTOMER SERVICE and for providing me the BEST chauffeur EVER!!! Big mike!!!

P.s we will definitely be contacting you next year for our one year anniversary 4/26/2015 and would love to have the same driver and same car!! Thanx a bunch !!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Classy Chassis Rentals's reply:

Thank you for this glowing review... I will forward this to Myk.

Heather · Married on 07/20/2013

Beautiful classic cars. They were extremely professional, showed up early, clean, reliable and wonderful to have something different.