12 Reviews for ClassicLuxuryTransportation

12 ClassicLuxuryTransportation Reviews

My experience with ClassicLuxuryTransportation was delightful. From the start, when we were planning the transportation. They always responded to me either by phone or email right away. To the end, when the were transporting us and our guests. The drivers were polite and the cars were clean. We always felt well taken care of. I would recommend them to anyone that is in need of car service. John and Nancy Dellacroce

Profile Picture John, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation was very instrumental in making our event great! We had people coming in from all over and with delays because of weather from else where there drivers were still waiting for them. Great job to everyone at Classic!
Pasquale Calabrese

Profile Picture Pasquale, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation your company did the best job! Our event could not have been a success with out you. The care your company had given to all our guests.

Profile Picture John, 12/31/17, 1 Review

Hello Classic Luxury Transportation,
We recently returned from our vacation on Marco Island Florida. Friends were getting married but we made a vacation out of it to. Very impressed and pleased with the service you provided us. You were highly recommend by all the guests and they were right! Drivers we had were very professional and courteous, as well as very informative. Definitely use your services again and pass along your information.

Tony and Marie DePalma

Profile Picture Tony, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation, you guys did a wonderful job transporting all of our guests. From all the different airports and shuttling around town you made our special day beautiful! Kind Regards, Michael

Profile Picture Michael, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Classic Luxury Transportation did a wonderful job! Could have not been more pleased with the transportation service. We had a very large destination wedding over 400 people. From the pickups at the airports to around town and then back to the airports rave reviews from our quests also. We would call on them again for any transportation needs.
Michael

Profile Picture Michael, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was married this past weekend and used Classic Transportation for all of my guests airport transfers and for
the night of my rehearsal dinner and reception. Everything was coordinated to perfection! All the vehicles were clean and the drivers were very professional. Kudos to the Classic team that helped my mother and I pull everything together. With everything else a bride to be has to think of, Classic made it so easy for me. I totally trusted their recommendations on timing and what type of vehicles to use. Thank you, Classic Transportation for making the biggest day of my life enjoyable!

Jill Hoeflich

Profile Picture Jill, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The BEST company! Classic Luxury Transportation made my little girls wedding a huge success! I usually do not write reviews but people need to know how helpful their staff was and all their drivers!

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation was worth every penny! Working with the staff to the drivers excellent. At the end payment was quick and easy I kept my card on file with them.

Profile Picture john, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Classic had nice clean vehicles. They were prompt and on time and worked with our changing schedule.

Profile Picture Vee, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Classic. Thank you for accommodating our wedding party on such short notice. Every detail went smooth and our guests traveled flawlessly to and from our reception. Your prices were affordable and your service outstanding!!
Courtney and Brandon

Profile Picture robbie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A wonderful Limo/Transportation company to deal with! Use Classic Luxury Transportation for your next event service to pricing outstanding! Thank you.

Profile Picture bob, 4/29/17, 1 Review