19 Reviews for ClassicLuxuryTransportation

19 ClassicLuxuryTransportation Reviews

Hello Classic Luxury Transportation!,
The up most BEST transportation, car service , limo company in the Naples, Marco Island Florida area! That's it period!
This is from the Lombardi Family.

Profile Picture John, 4/21/18, 1 Review

Hi Classic Luxury Transportation,
Your company did a beautiful job! I take off my hat to all of you! We have been customers for over 15 years and the Doino family has always accommodated family, friends ,and myself in an excellent way.
Don Giacalone

Profile Picture donald, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Hello classic, Your team knocked it out of the park! I can't say enough on how pleased we were with our event this passed weekend. All of our guests and clients raved about the transportation. Thank you again! Carlo Patriarca

Profile Picture Carlo, 3/30/18, 1 Review

Hello Classic,
Thank you very much for supplying the best service for our event. Our attendees were coming in from all over and going out the same way. We appreciate your efficiency.
John DiNunzio and group

Profile Picture john, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Hello Classic! What an event my company had thanks to you! Every year I have a huge retreat for my company down to southwest Florida, and this year was the best because I used your services. Other companies could not match your service, flexibility, and prices.
Daniel Kennedy

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Recently, the company I work for had a retreat in Naples Fl. We all had transportation booked with Classic Transportation.
My wife and kids were coming down the last few days of the retreat to make a long vacation for all of us. I booked them with Classic Transportation as well. My experience with them was superb. The driver took excellent care of my wife and kids and made sure to wait with them until I was able to come out and meet them. I felt very secure having them drive my family. We took Classic back to the airport as a family as well. Again, another great experience. We had to fly out of Miami, so the driver took time out to spot a few alligators for my kids to see. He was a very safe driver and very polite. I would recommend them to anyone needing service in this area. Thank you, Classic!! Mary and Tommy Gambino

Profile Picture tommy, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation did a wonderful job for our event! Our colleagues have used them forever and referred us to them. This event was one of the biggest our company has ever produced and Classic was spot on! Had to give them a BIG shout out thank you! Todd Lansky

Profile Picture todd, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My experience with ClassicLuxuryTransportation was delightful. From the start, when we were planning the transportation. They always responded to me either by phone or email right away. To the end, when the were transporting us and our guests. The drivers were polite and the cars were clean. We always felt well taken care of. I would recommend them to anyone that is in need of car service. John and Nancy Dellacroce

Profile Picture John, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation was very instrumental in making our event great! We had people coming in from all over and with delays because of weather from else where there drivers were still waiting for them. Great job to everyone at Classic!
Pasquale Calabrese

Profile Picture Pasquale, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation your company did the best job! Our event could not have been a success with out you. The care your company had given to all our guests.

Profile Picture John, 12/31/17, 1 Review

Hello Classic Luxury Transportation,
We recently returned from our vacation on Marco Island Florida. Friends were getting married but we made a vacation out of it to. Very impressed and pleased with the service you provided us. You were highly recommend by all the guests and they were right! Drivers we had were very professional and courteous, as well as very informative. Definitely use your services again and pass along your information.

Tony and Marie DePalma

Profile Picture Tony, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation, you guys did a wonderful job transporting all of our guests. From all the different airports and shuttling around town you made our special day beautiful! Kind Regards, Michael

Profile Picture Michael, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Classic Luxury Transportation did a wonderful job! Could have not been more pleased with the transportation service. We had a very large destination wedding over 400 people. From the pickups at the airports to around town and then back to the airports rave reviews from our quests also. We would call on them again for any transportation needs.
Michael

Profile Picture Michael, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was married this past weekend and used Classic Transportation for all of my guests airport transfers and for
the night of my rehearsal dinner and reception. Everything was coordinated to perfection! All the vehicles were clean and the drivers were very professional. Kudos to the Classic team that helped my mother and I pull everything together. With everything else a bride to be has to think of, Classic made it so easy for me. I totally trusted their recommendations on timing and what type of vehicles to use. Thank you, Classic Transportation for making the biggest day of my life enjoyable!

Jill Hoeflich

Profile Picture Jill, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The BEST company! Classic Luxury Transportation made my little girls wedding a huge success! I usually do not write reviews but people need to know how helpful their staff was and all their drivers!

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

ClassicLuxuryTransportation was worth every penny! Working with the staff to the drivers excellent. At the end payment was quick and easy I kept my card on file with them.

Profile Picture john, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Classic had nice clean vehicles. They were prompt and on time and worked with our changing schedule.

Profile Picture Vee, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Classic. Thank you for accommodating our wedding party on such short notice. Every detail went smooth and our guests traveled flawlessly to and from our reception. Your prices were affordable and your service outstanding!!
Courtney and Brandon

Profile Picture robbie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A wonderful Limo/Transportation company to deal with! Use Classic Luxury Transportation for your next event service to pricing outstanding! Thank you.

Profile Picture bob, 4/29/17, 1 Review