Classical Occasions Reviews

Norfolk, MA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Morgan Married on 11/09/2017
    Don was fantastic to work with! He was easy to communicate with and he accommodated some specific music requests I had for the big day with ease. I was so grateful for his expertise and the level of attention he gave to prepping for our ceremony. He and the rest of the string quartet came fully prepared for the whole ceremony, and they made our wedding sound absolutely beautiful!
    Meghan Married on 09/06/2014
    From the start, Don was very responsive and helpful. He called me first to introduce himself and answered all my questions by email very quickly. I chose my songs a few months ahead of time, and provided sheet music for a specific song I wanted played which came out beautifully. They did a very nice job!

Classical Occasions's reply:

Thank you very much for this positive review Meghan! We enjoyed playing your wedding very much, and, like everyone else, were very entertained by the little boy who kind of stopped the show for a moment there! Thank you very much for booking with Classical Occasions, and we hope you will refer us to others!
    Mary Married on 09/18/2011
    I booked a violinist and cellist for my ceremony. Don was wonderful to work with during the planning process, very informative and so helpful with the music selection. The sound during the ceremony was amazing - better than I could ever have imagined! We received countless compliments on the ceremony music from our guests. I would highly recommend Don to anyone looking for classical musicians for any function!
    Katie Married on 06/12/2011
    Classical Occasions made our wedding ceremony magical. Don Krishnaswami was very professional and flexible to work with. The musicians were all extremely talented and the prices were very reasonable. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful the music was.
  • hekafel
    Haniyah Married on 10/30/2010
    I was very impressed with Classical Occasions. Unlike other ceremony musicians that I spoke with, Don (the music director) spent a lot of time talking with me and making sure that we were both on the same page. My maid of honor sang a song during the ceremony. She didn't even need to practice with the musicians- she gave them the sheet music and the song went perfectly. I would highly recommend them for ceremony and cocktail music.
    Victoria Married on 10/11/2008
    Classical Occasions was great! We had what I thought was a String Trio but I've been told that it was actually a Quartet. The musician's played so beautifully. They dressed professionally, showed up on time and after our ceremony was over they relocated to another room for our cocktail hour.

Don was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about having this type of thing at there wedding. It to us was definitely worth the extra expense. It add such a nice touch.