224 | Washington, DC

224 Reviews for Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

224 Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists Reviews

Beverly · Married on 09/30/2018

Handled the sound and music for my husband's memorial service. Provided the equipment and made sure everything went smoothly throughout the service. Very thoughtful and responsive to our needs.

E · Married on 09/12/2018

Chris was amazingly attentive and flexible in execution with last minute requests and changes. Would definitely use him again.

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

We were very pleased with Chris and his team. He was so easy to work with and very responsive. The music selection is HUGE - we ended up going with a few Beatles songs throughout our wedding ceremony and received so many compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend Classical Guitar Ceremonies.

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 06/02/2018

Exceptional Service and Musicianship

I used to work with Chris when I managed an event venue and he was always professional and provided exceptional service - and performances - for our events, so I knew I had to work with him for my own wedding in Virginia. Chris was informative and helpful throughout the entire planning process: he sent traditional music selections to choose from in advance, but was also receptive to other suggestions that would help set the tone for our wedding day. We were planning on having an outdoor ceremony, but it starting raining just before and Chris was so wonderful and flexible with the changes we had to make last-minute. He is an exceptional guitarist and played the most beautiful music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We couldn't have been happier and highly recommend that you book him for your next wedding or event!

Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists 1
    Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists 2

Debra · Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful, talented, and professional. So easy to book and stay in contact. Many compliments on the music selection and performance. Thank you so much for great ceremony and cocktail hour music !!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies after our original ceremony musician bailed on us last minute and it was such an amazing experience that I'm glad the first guy cancelled! Chris was absolutely delightful to work with--prompt, thorough, and thoughtful. After the panic-inducing experience of having someone bail last minute, he made me feel totally calm and confident that his company would do a reliable and outstanding job. He also went above and beyond helping us pick the perfect music for our wedding and getting all of the details right ahead of time. Thank you for everything, Chris!

On the day of the wedding, Mark was an outstanding musician. He played beautifully and improvised with his seating when it started to rain without missing a beat. He set up the sound system for our officiant, which was incredibly helpful. I am so grateful to Chris and Mark for making our wedding ceremony music so captivating and special.

• Anne

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris was amazing- so professional, easy to work with, and very talented. He even accommodated our request for the Star Wars throne room theme, which everyone loved. Thank you so much, Chris!

austin · Married on 05/12/2018

chris did the ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding and it was absolutely perfect! we had tons of compliments from our guests raving about the music. it was a great addition to the ceremony! chris performed at my sisters wedding a few years prior and we used him again for mine and were extremely pleased with both. thank you chris!!

Brad · Married on 03/24/2018

We used Andrew as the classical guitarist for our ceremony. He happened to be local, but there was no travel surcharge. When I emailed the company, they were extremely prompt, even though it was a late night and last minute request (1 month). Classical Guitar was also the most professional in terms of presentation, explanation, communication, and everything else.
    I had a very specific line up of songs that I wanted for our ceremony, to include classical songs, traditional hymns, and contemporary popular songs. Andrew gave us several pricing options, and he was able to create exactly what I wanted, without knowing the correct musical term. He also included in our package a thirty-minute prelude, and he allowed my brothers (not professional guitarists by any stretch) to play a song during the ceremony as well. Andrew also offered his services as a sound technician, which we would have used if the venue had required it.

Andrew arrived over an hour early, set up, and did a wonderful job during the ceremony. The wedding planner made some last-minute adjustments that were not communicated to Andrew, but he was able to roll with it and give us exactly what we wanted.

Ideally you only get married once, but I would absolutely hire again.

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

The music Chris played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful. The booking and planning process with him was seamless and easy. I would definitely recommend him to others!

Anna · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I hired Chris to play a selection of music on his classical guitar for our wedding ceremony. Chris was responsive to our questions, and went above and beyond to learn and play several selections at our request. He also provided a wireless mic and lapel mic for our officiant, which was much appreciated. Chris was great to work with, and the music he played for us was beautiful. We would highly recommend Chris to anyone who one love the sound of a classical guitarist on their wedding day

• Megan

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I had a morning brunch wedding and Chris on guitar was the perfect touch. Chris arrived promptly, played beautifully, and made the process of selecting music for our day quick & hassle-free! Thank you so much!

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

I worked with Classical Guitar Ceremonies for my wedding ceremony and Chris Dunn could not have been more wonderful. He made the planning and selection part easy. He was very much on top of communication with me and with my venue. He was accommodating, punctual, easy to work with, and his music was beautiful. I had actually planned to hire Chris and was looking at his website when one of my coworkers commented that Chris had played his wedding last year and had been a fantastic addition to their ceremony as well!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris was very pleasant to work with in setting up the arrangements. He played classical guitar during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. His impressive chops and professionalism were one of the highlights of our wedding. We highly recommend his service.

Jenna · Married on 06/25/2016

Chris Dunn's guitar music was a special touch for our outdoor June wedding. The sound system was top quality and the guitar sounded amazing. We loved that Chris was able to play some Beatles songs for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Highly recommended!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 06/18/2016

Chris played our wedding in June. He was wonderful to work with - very easy, very helpful, and very responsive. I wanted a traditional Jewish melody played for our recessional, and he found the music and arrangements with no problem. The music was beautiful and it was great to work with Chris and his team.

Tom · Married on 06/10/2016

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting through the followup discussions leading to the event date to the amazing job he did during the throughout the actual day of, everything was perfect. What I most enjoyed about working with Chris is that he truly cares about what we wanted and didn't push any set agenda on us.

The music selections for the ceremony added such an elegant touch to the event that can't be replicated with recorded music. Guests were complimenting us on how this added to their experience. The songs played throughout the cocktail hour also increased the energy of the crowd. The audio equipment Chris used to amplify the music and microphones for the officiant/readers worked flawlessly.

We're so happy that we chose to hire Chris for our wedding. I would highly recommend him as a wedding guitarist to anyone.

Eric · Married on 04/29/2016

Chris was great. He had an excellent selection of music and played it beautifully. After putting so much work into writing our ceremony, having him as our soundtrack was perfect. Highly recommend for both ceremony and cocktail hour.

Julie · Married on 01/17/2016

Chris was absolutely brilliant. We requested that he play both our ceremony and the cocktail hour. He was very accommodating when we requested a rather obscure music choice for our ceremony and he played it beautifully. Guests were raving about how amazing he sounded and that he created the perfect atmosphere during cocktail hour. I really appreciated his professionalism and quick follow up before and during the event. I would definitely request him again for another fancy event, if I ever happen to throw one.

Chris was awesome! He was super responsive from the get-go, and was open to non-traditional ceremony music selections -- even tracking down the arrangement of a song we requested. He played beautifully, and one of my only regrets from my wedding day is not getting to hear him play more. I highly recommend him for anyone considering classical guitar for their wedding.

Megan · Married on 09/06/2015

We saw Ross Mann perform at our friend's wedding and he was so great that we ended up booking him for our own wedding a few months later. He played solo guitar and he was a great addition to our outdoor wedding.

Chris was amazing. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. The list of songs that he offered were the best and most encompassing that we saw. He was very professional and the music that he created sounded phenomenal. He did an unbelievable job and we would hire him again.

Thanks Chris!

Evan & Liz

Chris played the classical guitar for our wedding ceremony. It was the perfect touch and set the mood as guests arrived and during the ceremony. He is so incredibly talented! He was very easy to work with, he made the process simple. He is very experienced and I felt comfortable working with him. There was not a dry eye in the room as I walked down the eye to his beautiful playing of "Here Comes the Sun", thank you Chris for adding that special touch to my wedding!

• wistsa

Sara · Married on 07/25/2015

Working with Classical Guitar Ceremonies, Inc. for my daughter’s wedding was a great experience. Always immediately responsive, Chris Dunn, the company’s owner and president, was easy to work with and was open to my suggestions for music. The actual guitarist for the wedding was Mark Edwards who played beautifully for the ceremony as well as for the cocktail hour following. Mark arranged a modern piano version of the Bridal March for guitar and threw in a little improvisation as well in the pre-ceremony music. The only snafu was that we had chosen more selections for the ceremony than time allowed, so not all favorites were played and the mothers came in to a pre-ceremony selection. Nonetheless, the music was beautiful and I highly recommend Mark and the company.