213 Reviews for Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists

Guitar (15)
Soloist / Vocalist (2)
Learn New Songs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Reception (1)
212 Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists Reviews

The music Chris played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful. The booking and planning process with him was seamless and easy. I would definitely recommend him to others!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My wife and I hired Chris to play a selection of music on his classical guitar for our wedding ceremony. Chris was responsive to our questions, and went above and beyond to learn and play several selections at our request. He also provided a wireless mic and lapel mic for our officiant, which was much appreciated. Chris was great to work with, and the music he played for us was beautiful. We would highly recommend Chris to anyone who one love the sound of a classical guitarist on their wedding day

Profile Picture Anna, 6/24/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System

My husband and I had a morning brunch wedding and Chris on guitar was the perfect touch. Chris arrived promptly, played beautifully, and made the process of selecting music for our day quick & hassle-free! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I worked with Classical Guitar Ceremonies for my wedding ceremony and Chris Dunn could not have been more wonderful. He made the planning and selection part easy. He was very much on top of communication with me and with my venue. He was accommodating, punctual, easy to work with, and his music was beautiful. I had actually planned to hire Chris and was looking at his website when one of my coworkers commented that Chris had played his wedding last year and had been a fantastic addition to their ceremony as well!

Profile Picture User6108832, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

Chris was very pleasant to work with in setting up the arrangements. He played classical guitar during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. His impressive chops and professionalism were one of the highlights of our wedding. We highly recommend his service.

Profile Picture User6288758, 1+ year ago, 16 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals

Chris Dunn's guitar music was a special touch for our outdoor June wedding. The sound system was top quality and the guitar sounded amazing. We loved that Chris was able to play some Beatles songs for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris played our wedding in June. He was wonderful to work with - very easy, very helpful, and very responsive. I wanted a traditional Jewish melody played for our recessional, and he found the music and arrangements with no problem. The music was beautiful and it was great to work with Chris and his team.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Guitar

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting through the followup discussions leading to the event date to the amazing job he did during the throughout the actual day of, everything was perfect. What I most enjoyed about working with Chris is that he truly cares about what we wanted and didn't push any set agenda on us.

The music selections for the ceremony added such an elegant touch to the event that can't be replicated with recorded music. Guests were complimenting us on how this added to their experience. The songs played throughout the cocktail hour also increased the energy of the crowd. The audio equipment Chris used to amplify the music and microphones for the officiant/readers worked flawlessly.

We're so happy that we chose to hire Chris for our wedding. I would highly recommend him as a wedding guitarist to anyone.

Profile Picture Tom, 6/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumental-Solo

Chris was great. He had an excellent selection of music and played it beautifully. After putting so much work into writing our ceremony, having him as our soundtrack was perfect. Highly recommend for both ceremony and cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Eric, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo

Chris was absolutely brilliant. We requested that he play both our ceremony and the cocktail hour. He was very accommodating when we requested a rather obscure music choice for our ceremony and he played it beautifully. Guests were raving about how amazing he sounded and that he created the perfect atmosphere during cocktail hour. I really appreciated his professionalism and quick follow up before and during the event. I would definitely request him again for another fancy event, if I ever happen to throw one.

Profile Picture Julie, 1/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Chris was awesome! He was super responsive from the get-go, and was open to non-traditional ceremony music selections -- even tracking down the arrangement of a song we requested. He played beautifully, and one of my only regrets from my wedding day is not getting to hear him play more. I highly recommend him for anyone considering classical guitar for their wedding.

Profile Picture User4707307, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo

We saw Ross Mann perform at our friend's wedding and he was so great that we ended up booking him for our own wedding a few months later. He played solo guitar and he was a great addition to our outdoor wedding.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Instrumentals

Chris was amazing. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. The list of songs that he offered were the best and most encompassing that we saw. He was very professional and the music that he created sounded phenomenal. He did an unbelievable job and we would hire him again.

Thanks Chris!

Evan & Liz

Profile Picture User5444365, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Chris played the classical guitar for our wedding ceremony. It was the perfect touch and set the mood as guests arrived and during the ceremony. He is so incredibly talented! He was very easy to work with, he made the process simple. He is very experienced and I felt comfortable working with him. There was not a dry eye in the room as I walked down the eye to his beautiful playing of "Here Comes the Sun", thank you Chris for adding that special touch to my wedding!

Profile Picture User5342863, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Classical Guitar Ceremonies, Inc. for my daughter’s wedding was a great experience. Always immediately responsive, Chris Dunn, the company’s owner and president, was easy to work with and was open to my suggestions for music. The actual guitarist for the wedding was Mark Edwards who played beautifully for the ceremony as well as for the cocktail hour following. Mark arranged a modern piano version of the Bridal March for guitar and threw in a little improvisation as well in the pre-ceremony music. The only snafu was that we had chosen more selections for the ceremony than time allowed, so not all favorites were played and the mothers came in to a pre-ceremony selection. Nonetheless, the music was beautiful and I highly recommend Mark and the company.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/25/15, 18 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System

Mark played the music for our wedding ceremony, and he was great. Chris and Mark were easy to work with, and Chris even acquired and filled out a new piece of music for our ceremony. My husband and I picked epic movie themes for our processional and recessional, and several of our guests commented on how awesome it was to recognize the tunes. Great work. My only nit is that it would have been nice to have been in contact with Mark directly before the wedding, rather than having to arrange everything with Chris. Mark did a great job, but I don't think I spoke to him at all. I feel a little badly about that.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/6/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Chris provided beautiful guitar music for our outdoor ceremony. It was absolutely perfect. My friends and family all loved it. Chris was also wonderful to work with, very professional and even learned a special song for us. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3773375, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Chris was great! From the beginning he was so easy to work with and responded very quickly. The day of, I didn't have a single thing to worry about with Chris. He was on time (even early!), set up everything he needed, and played beautifully! Chris was one of the easiest and stress free vendors to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for beautiful ceremony music on their big day.

Profile Picture Megan, 1/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We worked directly with Chris Dunn who played at our wedding. He quickly responded to every e-mail we sent and was always courteous and professional. He also was able to accommodate some special song requests we made for the cocktail hour. Although we didn't get to hear him play at the cocktail hour (busy taking pictures!) we received many compliments about how incredibly talented Chris was. We were thankfully able to hear that first hand during the wedding ceremony! Would hire again, and highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4535124, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Chris Dunn played for our ceremony and he was fantastic. Not only was he super easy to work with, adapting to our slightly off-book music requests, but his playing was GORGEOUS. We overheard him playing for the cocktail hour while we were having our photos taken and were continually amazed by how good he was. This guy is definitely worth hiring!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew played beautifully at my ceremony. He and Chris were extremely responsive throughout the process. Andrew was always available to answer my questions and make music suggestions. Prices are reasonable because you're paying for professionalism. I would recommend using Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies for a peace of mind. These guys know what they're doing.

Profile Picture User4211181, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Chris was very responsive to my questions and always informative. The music was perfect for our ceremony.

Profile Picture User4292312, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Chris Dunn playing guitar at our wedding was one of my most favorite things of the day! He was there on time, sounded great (My guests gave a lot of compliments) and was just very easy to deal with. Well worth the money to have him play!! I highly recommend this company to future brides!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Chris Dunn played at our ceremony and cocktail reception and his music was absolutely beautiful! Chris was always quick to repsond during the booking process. Afterward, he was in contact to confirm the contract process and help us with song suggestions. Chris even offered a custom arrangement of a song that had particular meaning to us! We were so happy with his performance. We received lots of lovely comments from guests about the music (and even a couple about how handsome the guitarist was)! Outstanding vendor, would recommend unreservedly.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/6/14, 7 Reviews