Charleston Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Beth
    Beth H. Married on 04/02/2022

Beautiful Strings Music

Charleston Entertainment is the epitome of talented professional musicians. I have used a string trio from Charleston Entertainment on 3 different wedding occasions and couldn't have been more pleased. Their music is flawless and they are willing to work with their clients on musical selections.
    I would highly recommend using Charleston Entertainment for your wedding or special event. You will be well pleased!
  • Susan
    Susan J. Married on 03/12/2022

Beautiful Music!

Andrew was awesome to work with. He was very responsive with questions and made sure we had everything lined up for song choices well in advance. I am still getting compliments on the music - it was perfect - including a flawless transition to recorded accompaniment when my aunt sang. Everyone enjoyed the non-traditional string music prior to the wedding and the selections played during the ceremony were beautiful.
    They also helped me to find a DJ. DJ Devon was great to work with too and kept everyone on the dance floor all afternoon (brunch wedding). He played a great selection and stayed true to our music preferences.
    I would highly recommend both Andrew and DJ Devon without reservation for your next event.

Charleston Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Susan. You, too, were a pleasure to work with. What an incredible view from the Indigo Rooftop at Wild Dunes too. Your aunt's rendition of Ave Maria was fantastic, as well. Speaking for our string duo and DJ Devon, we all very much enjoyed being part of your celebration, and Congratulations once more! - Andrew
  • Rachel
    Rachel G. Married on 02/09/2022

Put our ceremony over the top!!

We loved our strings duet! They played a beautiful range of pop and classic rock songs on the strings. I walked down the aisle to Sweet Child of Mine! This was something so fun and unexpected, but subtle, a detail that our guests really loved. Highly recommend for your ceremony music and audio needs!
    Jane M. Married on 12/18/2021

Gorgeous music = Unforgettable Day!

Charleston Entertainment provided their string trio for my daughter's wedding and reception. Tomas, Jenny, and Cameron were phenomenal musicians. Their lovely music made for an unforgettable day for my family and all of our guests. We received countless compliments on their behalf, and we are so appreciative of their talent. A complete joy to have at our event!
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 12/12/2021

10/10 recommend

Andrew did a fantastic job performing for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They truly elevated the wedding and we’re fantastic to work with through the whole process. My sister used them 11 years ago for her wedding, so we knew they would do a great job but they exceeded our expectations and I’m so happy we had the opportunity to work together! 10/10 recommend using them!
    Carol Married on 11/13/2021

Welcome Party & Wedding Ceremony

Charleston Entertainment exceeded our expectations with their talent and professionalism performing both Saturday (jazz) and Sunday (classical) of my daughter’s wedding weekend. Highly recommend!
  • Miller
    Miller Married on 10/04/2021

If you want a specail event to be that much more special.......

Words cannot express how much we enjoyed Andrew and the Charleston Entertainment's music at our daughter's wedding. They are so easy to work with and the will certainly make your specail day that much more special. I HIGHLY recommend having Charleston Entertainment as part of your wedding/event plans!! Thanks Andrew!!
    Kimberley C. Married on 09/17/2021

Highly Recommend Charleston Entertainment

Working with Andrew and his team at Charleston Entertainment for my wedding on 9/17/21 was an absolute delight. He was so helpful throughout the planning process and made the day stress free. The two string musicians were so talented and we received so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend working with Charleston Entertainment and would love to work with them again in the future.
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 06/14/2021

AMAZING music and company!

Charleston Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! They all were so kind and very professional through out the entire process. They are so talented and really set the perfect tone for our entire wedding ceremony from the music before the ceremony to after. I can't recommend them enough! If you are looking for beautiful music you'll remember than look no further, this is the company you want! :)
    Janine Married on 06/04/2021

Professional Sound!

Charleston Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding on 06/04/21. While I didn't get to hear the music prior to the walking down the aisle, all of our guests were commenting on how beautiful the strings sounded while they waited for the ceremony to start. We had a string trio for our 150 person wedding and i remember thinking while I was walking down the aisle that it sounded so perfect and magical. Andrew was super helpful with booking and very responsive to emails even during Covid rescheduling etc. I highly recommend!!
  • Mary
    Mary C. Married on 06/03/2021

Beautiful Performance

Charleston entertainment performed beautifully for our wedding ceremony at Lowndes grove. The 4 string quartet was exactly what we wanted and they did a fantastic job! They are easy to work with, and we highly recommend their services.
    Carolyn K. Married on 05/15/2021

Charleston Entertainment is the best!

Charleston Entertainment provided music for 3 parts of my daughter's wedding in Charleston on May 15, 2021. A duo played during the cocktail hour, a string trio played pre-ceremony, post ceremony, dinner, and first dances. They provided a DJ for the reception. Every part of their entertainment was spectacular. The musicians were all exceptionally talented, friendly and professional. The DJ was perfect for our crowd. I cannot say enough good things about all of them. Also, Andrew was friendly and very good at guiding us through the process of deciding which types of music to have for the various parts of the evening. I highly recommend choosing this entertainment company for all of your entertainment needs!
    Tara Married on 05/10/2021

Beautiful music- highly recommend!

We hired Charleston Entertainment to play the music for our January 2021 wedding ceremony. We initially chose a duo of the violin and cello, and after the fact I decided that I wanted to incorporate the beautiful organ at St. Luke's Chapel into the prelude and ceremony music and Andrew did not disappoint. They can play just about anything from classical to contemporary and they do it with style! They were even able to add in some Metallica for the prelude music for my husband!

I highly recommend Charleston Entertainment for your music needs- They are professional and accommodating and do an excellent and beautiful job.
  • Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 04/29/2021

Best Music in Charleston

Andrew and Thomas did an amazing job at our intimate wedding on the beach! They truly elevated our wedding experience and had so many options for music! I would choose Charleston Entertainment every time. Look no further for wedding ceremony / reception music!
    Dinah J. Married on 01/16/2021

Flawless strings

Andrew and his partner were wonderful! It was always my dream to have strings at my wedding, but being in a small town, I thought it would be impossible to find. These guys made the drive from Charleston all the way to Timmonsville (keep in mind my venue changed 1 month before my wedding, and they were still so accommodating), and made my dream come true. Not to mention the music was flawless and truly made my wedding all that I had ever dreamed it would be! They were so easy to work with and so flexible. They played for both my ceremony and my cocktail hour and it was one of my favorite details from the whole day. Thank you, Andrew and Charleston Entertainment for making my wedding day perfect!
  • Veronica
    Veronica E. Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing!!!

Highly recommend for your wedding or any event really! Super professional and was a pleasure to work with! We had a violin and cello duet and it was magical, it added another level of romance to it all and was totally worth the money! The process of picking the music and making the arrangements was seamless and their suggestions were perfect! Thank you Charleston Entertainment for adding the most special touch to our wedding!
    Kelly B. Married on 12/07/2020

Breathtaking

My daughter's wedding on Sunday, July 12th was stunning at the Carriage House on the property of Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. She and her groom chose several non-traditional songs for their wedding, and Classical Charleston was so very flexible and accommodating! The musicians did an impeccable job and really set the tone for the ceremony. It was just beautiful, and we can't thank them enough! We recommend them without reservation!!
    Heidi M. Married on 11/28/2020

Awesome Experience!!!

Andrew is absolutely wonderful to work with. We hired a duet for the ceremony and cocktail hour, they were amazing. We asked them to play some detailed music for the ceremony and they knocked it out of the park. If you are deciding on having stings for your event, look no further. You definitely want to hire them.
    Anna Married on 11/15/2020

Best decision of our whole wedding!

Absolutely wonderful! There are not enough words to express how wonderful Andrew with Charleston Entertainment was to us during our wedding planning process. They were a dream to work with. Every moment of our wedding day was perfect! Highly highly recommend booking the strings for any ceremony. It made it so magical. Our DJ (Sam with Dream Day Charleston) was on point with the music all night long! He rocked the house and had everyone dancing till the very last moment of the reception. Every person who attended could not stop raving about the music, both during the ceremony and reception. These guys are truly THE BEST!!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing musicians!

Hiring Charleston Entertainment to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour was a fantastic decision! Andrew was a delight to work with and so professional. I was able to request a Vance Joy song not in their repertoire for my walk down the aisle and it was absolutely perfect! We received so many compliments on the music selection and how their performance truly added to the magic of the day. It ended up sprinkling in the middle of our ceremony, so the band had to run for cover to protect their instruments, but they still managed to complete our recessional song from under our reception tent. If you’re looking for classical musicians for your wedding or function, I highly recommend Charleston Entertainment!
  • Allison Burris
    Allison B. Married on 10/03/2020

Took our wedding to the next level!

Charleston Entertainment truly took our wedding to the next level. Andrew was an absolute joy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. The music was outstanding and we received so compliments about the string trio! If you are in the area and need music, please contact Andrew. We cannot recommend them enough!
    Alyssa B. Married on 08/21/2020

Top notch musicians!!!

Andrew & his team are fantastic! Due to covid we had to change wedding dates & they were so flexible! We used the duet Violin/Cello and it was gorgeous- the music sounded so perfect and everything we had imagined! We also used Dj Jon Feist who is also part of Classical Charleston & he was outstanding- our wedding was thee best that I’ve ever been to! Definitely recommend this amazing team!
    Patricia M. Married on 06/10/2020

Heavenly music

We chose a quartet to play music for the wedding. We also chose a soloist, Susan Atwood-Fleming. All of them were fantastic! We received many compliments from our guests. We would recommend them to anyone!

Charleston Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia. We very much enjoyed contributing our talents and wish you and yours all the best! :)
  • Brenda
    Brenda G. Married on 05/16/2020

Dream Wedding during the 2020 Pandemic!

Andrew and his team are outstanding! We had the string trio at my daughter's wedding and their music was beautiful and added so much to the ceremony. During the pandemic, we had to change dates and change the venue 6 weeks before the wedding but they were so professional and easy to work with! I can't praise them enough!
    Mary C. Married on 05/08/2020

An Exquisite Addition for the Perfect Wedding

I am writing this review as the mother of the bride for my daughter's wedding on August 28, 2020.
    Andrew and Jenny deserve all of the credit for putting a perfect wedding celebration into motion. A gentle good-luck rain fell from the sky at this outdoor wedding and they played their exquisite music appearing to have not a care in the world. We requested very few songs from their wide-ranging repertoire because we had total trust in their knowledge and expertise. However, the songs that were requested at the beginning and end of the ceremony were played with spot-on timing. We also requested an arrangement for an additional song and although I missed hearing it, I have no doubt that it was beautiful. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, Andrew offered reliable advice and suggestions. Due to the pandemic, this wedding was postponed twice. Andrew stayed with us through all of that trauma, which gave us great peace of mind. Music is an integral component of a wedding; we are so glad we had Andrew and Jenny add their extraordinary talents