Charleston Entertainment Reviews

130 | Charleston, SC

130 Reviews for Charleston Entertainment

• Rachel

Rachel Gill · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Put our ceremony over the top!!

We loved our strings duet! They played a beautiful range of pop and classic rock songs on the strings. I walked down the aisle to Sweet Child of Mine! This was something so fun and unexpected, but subtle, a detail that our guests really loved. Highly recommend for your ceremony music and audio needs!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Kelly Barrow · Getting married on 12/07/2020

Breathtaking

My daughter's wedding on Sunday, July 12th was stunning at the Carriage House on the property of Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. She and her groom chose several non-traditional songs for their wedding, and Classical Charleston was so very flexible and accommodating! The musicians did an impeccable job and really set the tone for the ceremony. It was just beautiful, and we can't thank them enough! We recommend them without reservation!!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Rachel Smith · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing musicians!

Hiring Charleston Entertainment to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour was a fantastic decision! Andrew was a delight to work with and so professional. I was able to request a Vance Joy song not in their repertoire for my walk down the aisle and it was absolutely perfect! We received so many compliments on the music selection and how their performance truly added to the magic of the day. It ended up sprinkling in the middle of our ceremony, so the band had to run for cover to protect their instruments, but they still managed to complete our recessional song from under our reception tent. If you’re looking for classical musicians for your wedding or function, I highly recommend Charleston Entertainment!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Allison Burris

Allison Burris · Married on 10/03/2020

Took our wedding to the next level!

Charleston Entertainment truly took our wedding to the next level. Andrew was an absolute joy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. The music was outstanding and we received so compliments about the string trio! If you are in the area and need music, please contact Andrew. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Alyssa Ballengee · Married on 08/21/2020

Top notch musicians!!!

Andrew & his team are fantastic! Due to covid we had to change wedding dates & they were so flexible! We used the duet Violin/Cello and it was gorgeous- the music sounded so perfect and everything we had imagined! We also used Dj Jon Feist who is also part of Classical Charleston & he was outstanding- our wedding was thee best that I’ve ever been to! Definitely recommend this amazing team!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Patricia Mcdonnell · Married on 06/10/2020

Heavenly music

We chose a quartet to play music for the wedding. We also chose a soloist, Susan Atwood-Fleming. All of them were fantastic! We received many compliments from our guests. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Charleston Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia. We very much enjoyed contributing our talents and wish you and yours all the best! :)

Mary Caba · Married on 05/08/2020

An Exquisite Addition for the Perfect Wedding

I am writing this review as the mother of the bride for my daughter's wedding on August 28, 2020.
    Andrew and Jenny deserve all of the credit for putting a perfect wedding celebration into motion. A gentle good-luck rain fell from the sky at this outdoor wedding and they played their exquisite music appearing to have not a care in the world. We requested very few songs from their wide-ranging repertoire because we had total trust in their knowledge and expertise. However, the songs that were requested at the beginning and end of the ceremony were played with spot-on timing. We also requested an arrangement for an additional song and although I missed hearing it, I have no doubt that it was beautiful. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, Andrew offered reliable advice and suggestions. Due to the pandemic, this wedding was postponed twice. Andrew stayed with us through all of that trauma, which gave us great peace of mind. Music is an integral component of a wedding; we are so glad we had Andrew and Jenny add their extraordinary talents

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Carolynn

Carolynn Wilcox · Married on 03/21/2020

10/10 would recommend

Not only did the string duo we booked play beautiful music flawlessly for our ceremony & learn Neil Young’s ‘Harvest Moon’ for my walk down the aisle, they also adapted seamlessly to a last-minute change in venue. I got married 3.21 - in a small backyard ceremony rather than the larger event I’d planned downtown (thanks COVID19) - & even though a ton of things fell apart that week, being able to count on Classical Charleston to still supply the music during our intimate ceremony was so special. ❤️

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Mary

Mary Dinda · Married on 03/10/2020

Beautiful music! Incredible service! Highly recommend!

Less than two weeks before the wedding, the music vendor my daughter hired informed her the acoustic ensemble would not be able to play the music she selected for the ceremony. I reached out to Andrew at Charleston Entertainment and he was able to confirm a violin and cello duo the same day. Andrew worked with our wedding planner and confirmed everything with my daughter. It couldn't have been any easier and it was exactly as I imagined it would be. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the wedding and Frances and Unus-Dian made it so much more special with their beautiful music.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Kay Fabrizio · Married on 10/12/2019

Delaney/Deegan Wedding

music was beautiful, exactly what we wanted. we could not have asked for anything better

• Kailyn

Kailyn · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful!

Andrew was wonderful! Very responsive and easy to work with! The music was perfect. We could not have had a better experience.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Sara

Sara Pound · Married on 04/26/2019

Personalized and Perfect

Andrew was amazing to work with! We had and arrangement put together of one of our favorite songs and it turned out more perfect than we could have imagined!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2019

I highly recommend Classical Charleston!

Classical Charleston was so lovely to work with. They had a great selection of songs to choose from, including more modern ones! They also were able to learn a new piece and worked with my bridesmaid who sung the song as they accompanied her. They were incredibly easy to work with, flexible with our requests, and helped to make our big day a success! I highly recommend Classical Charleston, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing Trio

We had the string trio at our Magnolia Plantation wedding and they were absolutely perfect!! Easy planning and song choices made this even better ❤️

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Brigetta

Brigetta · Married on 11/11/2018

10/10 Talent

Classical Charleston was the perfect duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They played all the songs we requested and we so professional and friendly. Would recommend to anyone looking for a perfect musical addition to their big day!

Joel · Married on 05/27/2018

Andrew was incredible and easy to work with. They were flawless with minimal input from me. Would recommend 100%, only regret was that I didn't have more of a chance to speak with them

Sent on 08/26/2018

Diane · Married on 05/12/2018

Our daughter (the bride who is also local to Charleston) heard Classical Charleston perform at a bridal show she attended. She was so impressed, that she booked them immediately for her March, 2018 wedding. We hired a strings trio and they provided music for her ceremony and cocktail hour --- in the gardens at Middleton Place. This group of professional musicians provided assistance throughout the planning process (a sampling of music, various genres and they helped guide on specific selections we needed to make). Great to work with, on-time for everything, very professional. Phenomenal talent - highly recommend!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/22/2018

Classical Charleston was incredible! I was so happy we chose to work with them as they were amazing! They made our wedding ceremony so special, and they were beyond talented! Working with Andrew was an easy process and he was extremely responsive! I couldn’t have been more impressed and happier to have them play me walking down the aisle!Read Less

Sent on 04/26/2018

Katie · Married on 02/16/2018

I’m so glad we chose the violin & cello duo to play for our outdoor ceremony at The Historic Rice Mill. Andrew was so helpful with setting everything up and I loved the selection of music we had to choose from. They sounded flawless and when “All I ask of you” from Phantom started playing I was able to practically float down the aisle with a huge smile on my face. Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2017

I highly recommend hiring Classical Charleston for your ceremony (or anything else for that matter)! I went into wedding planning knowing exactly what I wanted, and had many specifics I "had to have". I was unsure if anyone would be able or willing to make my visions for ceremony music come to life, and then we found Classical Charleston! Extremely professional, responsive, and accommodating. I was able to have such personal songs played at my ceremony on strings! I was in shock when I was waiting to walk down the aisle on the side lawn of Boone Hall and heard them start to play my wedding party music. I couldn't help springing up and down next to my Dad going "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, IT SOUNDS SO GOOD! It's perfect!!!!! Everything I hoped for!" I really cannot put into words how personal and special Classical Charleston made our ceremony. It was the best day of our lives, and I am so happy that Classical Charleston was part of it! They truly let me leave my ceremony saying, wow...Today really was a fairytale! THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Asia · Married on 04/07/2017

Classical Charleston provided the music for our wedding ceremony at Hampton Park (4-7-17). I was extremely pleased at how easy it was to communicate with Andrew. He was always friendly and helpful anytime I had a question or concern. I just want to let Andrew and Tomas know how much I appreciate them providing us with their great Violin & Cello skills. Unfortunately with everything going on I wasn't able to personally meet them face to face but I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for the perfect wedding music.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2017

Andrew was awesome to work with throughout the process. Their online tools made it so easy to selected our ceremony music! Even when the wedding started nearly 30 minutes late due to the grooms family arriving late, Classic Charleston was completing understand and gracious enough to stay for the entire ceremony and cocktail hour! We so appreciated their kindness and their incredible talent!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jenna · Married on 03/05/2017

Andrew and the rest of the team are beyond talented and SO easy to work with! They are genuinely excited for your big day, and they care about making the music absolutely perfect. They can learn any song to bring in a personal touch that you and your other half feel close to, in such a beautiful way! I am so glad I went with Andrew and the rest of the Classical Charleston talents, and you will be too!

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/30/2016

This was a destination wedding for me and I reserved vendors based on reviews. If I were to do it all over again, I would pick Classical Charleston again in a heartbeat. They were easy to work with and the music was such a hit at my wedding. These guys were complete professionals that needed little to no direction. They entertained guests and kept the feel of the wedding both classy and beautiful. I had always dreamed of walking down the aisle to a string version of "1,000 years" and it was even better than I had hoped! If you are looking for a string duo, trio or anything else it would be a mistake to go with anyone else.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/29/2016

When our wedding planner highly recommended Classical Charleston as a string trio for our outdoor ceremony, we knew we were in good hands. Andrew made choosing songs for our wedding absolutely a breeze! He also gladly complied with our request for a cheeky recessional song that made our ceremony more us. Andrew and his musicians were more than professional and so amazingly talented!

Sent on 01/24/2017