Charleston Entertainment Reviews

137 | Charleston, SC

137 Reviews for Charleston Entertainment

• Rachel

Rachel G. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Put our ceremony over the top!!

We loved our strings duet! They played a beautiful range of pop and classic rock songs on the strings. I walked down the aisle to Sweet Child of Mine! This was something so fun and unexpected, but subtle, a detail that our guests really loved. Highly recommend for your ceremony music and audio needs!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Tara · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Beautiful music- highly recommend!

We hired Charleston Entertainment to play the music for our January 2021 wedding ceremony. We initially chose a duo of the violin and cello, and after the fact I decided that I wanted to incorporate the beautiful organ at St. Luke's Chapel into the prelude and ceremony music and Andrew did not disappoint. They can play just about anything from classical to contemporary and they do it with style! They were even able to add in some Metallica for the prelude music for my husband!

I highly recommend Charleston Entertainment for your music needs- They are professional and accommodating and do an excellent and beautiful job.

Sent on 02/23/2021

Dinah J. · Married on 01/16/2021

Flawless strings

Andrew and his partner were wonderful! It was always my dream to have strings at my wedding, but being in a small town, I thought it would be impossible to find. These guys made the drive from Charleston all the way to Timmonsville (keep in mind my venue changed 1 month before my wedding, and they were still so accommodating), and made my dream come true. Not to mention the music was flawless and truly made my wedding all that I had ever dreamed it would be! They were so easy to work with and so flexible. They played for both my ceremony and my cocktail hour and it was one of my favorite details from the whole day. Thank you, Andrew and Charleston Entertainment for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Veronica

Veronica E. · Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing!!!

Highly recommend for your wedding or any event really! Super professional and was a pleasure to work with! We had a violin and cello duet and it was magical, it added another level of romance to it all and was totally worth the money! The process of picking the music and making the arrangements was seamless and their suggestions were perfect! Thank you Charleston Entertainment for adding the most special touch to our wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2021

Kelly B. · Married on 12/07/2020

Breathtaking

My daughter's wedding on Sunday, July 12th was stunning at the Carriage House on the property of Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. She and her groom chose several non-traditional songs for their wedding, and Classical Charleston was so very flexible and accommodating! The musicians did an impeccable job and really set the tone for the ceremony. It was just beautiful, and we can't thank them enough! We recommend them without reservation!!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Anna · Married on 11/15/2020

Best decision of our whole wedding!

Absolutely wonderful! There are not enough words to express how wonderful Andrew with Charleston Entertainment was to us during our wedding planning process. They were a dream to work with. Every moment of our wedding day was perfect! Highly highly recommend booking the strings for any ceremony. It made it so magical. Our DJ (Sam with Dream Day Charleston) was on point with the music all night long! He rocked the house and had everyone dancing till the very last moment of the reception. Every person who attended could not stop raving about the music, both during the ceremony and reception. These guys are truly THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing musicians!

Hiring Charleston Entertainment to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour was a fantastic decision! Andrew was a delight to work with and so professional. I was able to request a Vance Joy song not in their repertoire for my walk down the aisle and it was absolutely perfect! We received so many compliments on the music selection and how their performance truly added to the magic of the day. It ended up sprinkling in the middle of our ceremony, so the band had to run for cover to protect their instruments, but they still managed to complete our recessional song from under our reception tent. If you’re looking for classical musicians for your wedding or function, I highly recommend Charleston Entertainment!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Allison Burris

Allison B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Took our wedding to the next level!

Charleston Entertainment truly took our wedding to the next level. Andrew was an absolute joy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. The music was outstanding and we received so compliments about the string trio! If you are in the area and need music, please contact Andrew. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Alyssa B. · Married on 08/21/2020

Top notch musicians!!!

Andrew & his team are fantastic! Due to covid we had to change wedding dates & they were so flexible! We used the duet Violin/Cello and it was gorgeous- the music sounded so perfect and everything we had imagined! We also used Dj Jon Feist who is also part of Classical Charleston & he was outstanding- our wedding was thee best that I’ve ever been to! Definitely recommend this amazing team!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Patricia M. · Married on 06/10/2020

Heavenly music

We chose a quartet to play music for the wedding. We also chose a soloist, Susan Atwood-Fleming. All of them were fantastic! We received many compliments from our guests. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Charleston Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia. We very much enjoyed contributing our talents and wish you and yours all the best! :)
  • Brenda

Brenda G. · Married on 05/16/2020

Dream Wedding during the 2020 Pandemic!

Andrew and his team are outstanding! We had the string trio at my daughter's wedding and their music was beautiful and added so much to the ceremony. During the pandemic, we had to change dates and change the venue 6 weeks before the wedding but they were so professional and easy to work with! I can't praise them enough!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Mary C. · Married on 05/08/2020

An Exquisite Addition for the Perfect Wedding

I am writing this review as the mother of the bride for my daughter's wedding on August 28, 2020.
    Andrew and Jenny deserve all of the credit for putting a perfect wedding celebration into motion. A gentle good-luck rain fell from the sky at this outdoor wedding and they played their exquisite music appearing to have not a care in the world. We requested very few songs from their wide-ranging repertoire because we had total trust in their knowledge and expertise. However, the songs that were requested at the beginning and end of the ceremony were played with spot-on timing. We also requested an arrangement for an additional song and although I missed hearing it, I have no doubt that it was beautiful. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, Andrew offered reliable advice and suggestions. Due to the pandemic, this wedding was postponed twice. Andrew stayed with us through all of that trauma, which gave us great peace of mind. Music is an integral component of a wedding; we are so glad we had Andrew and Jenny add their extraordinary talents

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Carolynn

Carolynn W. · Married on 03/21/2020

10/10 would recommend

Not only did the string duo we booked play beautiful music flawlessly for our ceremony & learn Neil Young’s ‘Harvest Moon’ for my walk down the aisle, they also adapted seamlessly to a last-minute change in venue. I got married 3.21 - in a small backyard ceremony rather than the larger event I’d planned downtown (thanks COVID19) - & even though a ton of things fell apart that week, being able to count on Classical Charleston to still supply the music during our intimate ceremony was so special. ❤️

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Mary

Mary D. · Married on 03/10/2020

Beautiful music! Incredible service! Highly recommend!

Less than two weeks before the wedding, the music vendor my daughter hired informed her the acoustic ensemble would not be able to play the music she selected for the ceremony. I reached out to Andrew at Charleston Entertainment and he was able to confirm a violin and cello duo the same day. Andrew worked with our wedding planner and confirmed everything with my daughter. It couldn't have been any easier and it was exactly as I imagined it would be. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the wedding and Frances and Unus-Dian made it so much more special with their beautiful music.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Haley

Haley B. · Married on 03/10/2020

Awesome team of musicians!

We had a string duo play our ceremony music and cocktail hour and it was the perfect addition to our wedding! They were so accommodating and learned Kanye West’s “All of The Lights” for us! Their selection of songs they can play is extensive and all encompassing. They have such a wide range including current pop songs. Their website is so easy to use and has a list of all their songs where you can play samples of each. The whole process was very straightforward. I loved having live music for our ceremony and I felt it really livened up the cocktail hour. They were so easy to work with and communicated very quickly. I would highly recommend Classical Charleston for any event!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Hunter

Hunter · Married on 03/10/2020

Professional, on time, diverse, high quality

Could not have been happier with how everything went with our wedding. Andrew was easy to work with and helped us navigate the website and fill out the form for what songs we wanted and when. Every song option has an audio file so you can hear what to expect when it is played on the string instruments. We asked that they learn a song 20 days before our wedding and they were able to accommodate it flawlessly. Jenny and Cameron were a hit and I received a lot of compliments all night about the songs. Great group! Would recommend to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 12/03/2020

Kay F. · Married on 10/12/2019

Delaney/Deegan Wedding

music was beautiful, exactly what we wanted. we could not have asked for anything better

• Kailyn

Kailyn · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful!

Andrew was wonderful! Very responsive and easy to work with! The music was perfect. We could not have had a better experience.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Sara

Sara P. · Married on 04/26/2019

Personalized and Perfect

Andrew was amazing to work with! We had and arrangement put together of one of our favorite songs and it turned out more perfect than we could have imagined!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2019

I highly recommend Classical Charleston!

Classical Charleston was so lovely to work with. They had a great selection of songs to choose from, including more modern ones! They also were able to learn a new piece and worked with my bridesmaid who sung the song as they accompanied her. They were incredibly easy to work with, flexible with our requests, and helped to make our big day a success! I highly recommend Classical Charleston, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing Trio

We had the string trio at our Magnolia Plantation wedding and they were absolutely perfect!! Easy planning and song choices made this even better ❤️

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Brigetta

Brigetta · Married on 11/11/2018

10/10 Talent

Classical Charleston was the perfect duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They played all the songs we requested and we so professional and friendly. Would recommend to anyone looking for a perfect musical addition to their big day!

Joel · Married on 05/27/2018

Andrew was incredible and easy to work with. They were flawless with minimal input from me. Would recommend 100%, only regret was that I didn't have more of a chance to speak with them

Sent on 08/26/2018

Diane · Married on 05/12/2018

Our daughter (the bride who is also local to Charleston) heard Classical Charleston perform at a bridal show she attended. She was so impressed, that she booked them immediately for her March, 2018 wedding. We hired a strings trio and they provided music for her ceremony and cocktail hour --- in the gardens at Middleton Place. This group of professional musicians provided assistance throughout the planning process (a sampling of music, various genres and they helped guide on specific selections we needed to make). Great to work with, on-time for everything, very professional. Phenomenal talent - highly recommend!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/22/2018

Classical Charleston was incredible! I was so happy we chose to work with them as they were amazing! They made our wedding ceremony so special, and they were beyond talented! Working with Andrew was an easy process and he was extremely responsive! I couldn’t have been more impressed and happier to have them play me walking down the aisle!Read Less

Sent on 04/26/2018