115 Reviews for Classical Charleston

Learn New Songs (1)
Sample Music (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
114 Classical Charleston Reviews

Andrew was incredible and easy to work with. They were flawless with minimal input from me. Would recommend 100%, only regret was that I didn't have more of a chance to speak with them

Profile Picture Joel, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our daughter (the bride who is also local to Charleston) heard Classical Charleston perform at a bridal show she attended. She was so impressed, that she booked them immediately for her March, 2018 wedding. We hired a strings trio and they provided music for her ceremony and cocktail hour --- in the gardens at Middleton Place. This group of professional musicians provided assistance throughout the planning process (a sampling of music, various genres and they helped guide on specific selections we needed to make). Great to work with, on-time for everything, very professional. Phenomenal talent - highly recommend!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/12/18, 22 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, String-Trio

Classical Charleston was incredible! I was so happy we chose to work with them as they were amazing! They made our wedding ceremony so special, and they were beyond talented! Working with Andrew was an easy process and he was extremely responsive! I couldn’t have been more impressed and happier to have them play me walking down the aisle!Read Less

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/22/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I’m so glad we chose the violin & cello duo to play for our outdoor ceremony at The Historic Rice Mill. Andrew was so helpful with setting everything up and I loved the selection of music we had to choose from. They sounded flawless and when “All I ask of you” from Phantom started playing I was able to practically float down the aisle with a huge smile on my face. Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend hiring Classical Charleston for your ceremony (or anything else for that matter)! I went into wedding planning knowing exactly what I wanted, and had many specifics I "had to have". I was unsure if anyone would be able or willing to make my visions for ceremony music come to life, and then we found Classical Charleston! Extremely professional, responsive, and accommodating. I was able to have such personal songs played at my ceremony on strings! I was in shock when I was waiting to walk down the aisle on the side lawn of Boone Hall and heard them start to play my wedding party music. I couldn't help springing up and down next to my Dad going "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, IT SOUNDS SO GOOD! It's perfect!!!!! Everything I hoped for!" I really cannot put into words how personal and special Classical Charleston made our ceremony. It was the best day of our lives, and I am so happy that Classical Charleston was part of it! They truly let me leave my ceremony saying, wow...Today really was a fairytale! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Learn New Songs

Classical Charleston provided the music for our wedding ceremony at Hampton Park (4-7-17). I was extremely pleased at how easy it was to communicate with Andrew. He was always friendly and helpful anytime I had a question or concern. I just want to let Andrew and Tomas know how much I appreciate them providing us with their great Violin & Cello skills. Unfortunately with everything going on I wasn't able to personally meet them face to face but I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for the perfect wedding music.

Profile Picture Asia, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

Andrew was awesome to work with throughout the process. Their online tools made it so easy to selected our ceremony music! Even when the wedding started nearly 30 minutes late due to the grooms family arriving late, Classic Charleston was completing understand and gracious enough to stay for the entire ceremony and cocktail hour! We so appreciated their kindness and their incredible talent!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/6/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Andrew and the rest of the team are beyond talented and SO easy to work with! They are genuinely excited for your big day, and they care about making the music absolutely perfect. They can learn any song to bring in a personal touch that you and your other half feel close to, in such a beautiful way! I am so glad I went with Andrew and the rest of the Classical Charleston talents, and you will be too!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This was a destination wedding for me and I reserved vendors based on reviews. If I were to do it all over again, I would pick Classical Charleston again in a heartbeat. They were easy to work with and the music was such a hit at my wedding. These guys were complete professionals that needed little to no direction. They entertained guests and kept the feel of the wedding both classy and beautiful. I had always dreamed of walking down the aisle to a string version of "1,000 years" and it was even better than I had hoped! If you are looking for a string duo, trio or anything else it would be a mistake to go with anyone else.

Profile Picture User6444509, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Cello, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

When our wedding planner highly recommended Classical Charleston as a string trio for our outdoor ceremony, we knew we were in good hands. Andrew made choosing songs for our wedding absolutely a breeze! He also gladly complied with our request for a cheeky recessional song that made our ceremony more us. Andrew and his musicians were more than professional and so amazingly talented!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired the Classical Charleston string duo for our daughter's outdoor wedding at Creek Club at I'on. They were outstanding as they performed the prelude and the ceremony music. What gifted musicians!! Andrew was great to schedule and work with throughout the process. We highly recommend using them for your event.

Profile Picture User7756952, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Classical Charleston's string quartet played at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and couldn't have been more talented and professional. Their beautiful music was the perfect backdrop to our wedding day, and we would recommend them highly to anyone looking for gorgeous string music for their ceremony!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/21/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Beautiful addition to my ceremony! Absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Violin

Classical Charleston performed 'impeccably' for my daughter's wedding ceremony at Wild Dunes. Andrew Mille and Tomas provided amazing cello and violin music for the wedding ceremony. Andrew provided very professional guidance ahead of the ceremony as well. My daughter & her fiancé 9at the time) discussed the type of music, blending of different pieces (what fits with what) and the timing. Wow!!! I would highly recommend Classical Charleston for wedding ceremony music to all of my friends who want the very best for their wedding at a very reasonable price.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Classical Charleston perform all the music at our wedding and the reception and dinner that followed the wedding. Working with Andrew Mille was very easy to do via email or phone and they have such a wide catalog of music that they were the perfect match for the music and mood we wanted for our wedding. We have nothing but high praise for the professionalism and musical expertise of the Classical Charleston trio that we engaged and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a string trio for their wedding or any other intimate setting.

Profile Picture Brian , 5/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Dear Andrew and Strings Trio,

I just wanted to send a quick "thank you" your way! I cannot tell you just how thrilled I was to have you play for Paul and I's wedding at Caledonia Golf and Fish Club in Pawleys Island, SC. You guys were so amazing and I could not have been more pleased. I hate I did not get to introduce myself and thank you in person, but I could hear your melodies echoing through the trees as we were getting photos after the ceremony and it made my heart sing. You guys just rocked it and everyone at the ceremony bragged and bragged on your talent. I know it was a push for you to get there for us and I want to thank you for making it happen. I do hope that you guys got some food and full bellies before leaving as I'm sure it was a long day for you! If there is anything I can ever do for you in terms of recommendations, etc., please do let me know. WE just loved you and could not have been more pleased with you and the event itself. I am so glad my wedding planner (who was amazing!!), Frankie Beckham, found you. Cheers!

- Becky (Boan) Yale and Paul Yale

Profile Picture Becky, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great communication and service! Great song selection and very talented artists. I walked down the isle to Glasgow Love Theme and it was just fabulous! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/12/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful, talented, amazing! I cannot say enough things about Andrew and his musicians. They made our ceremony special and made our wedding intimate and special for our guests. They are very talented and can play almost anything you want. If you want something unique and special, hire these guys!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/6/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Classical Charleston's string duo for our ceremony music and it was perfect. Andrew made sure that we selected each song for each part of the ceremony and also gave his honest opinion when I asked, which was very much appreciated. His correspondence was nothing short of very professional and I would recommend this group to anyone looking for this style of ceremony music.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/5/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew Milles classical music was the perfect backdrop for our outdoor summer wedding and cocktail hour preceding our reception

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

String trio provided perfect accompaniment to our beautiful outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour following. We received many compliments on the music from wedding guests. Andrew was accommodating and helpful in our planning process and music selection.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Nothing ever goes entirely as planned at weddings, but that said... They were the only vendor that did absolutely everything we asked and wowed us 150% as well! Andrew was amazing to deal with. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User4227212, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was perfect. They were prompt and played songs from our list

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Classical Charleston was wonderful to work with. They played for our ceremony as well as cocktail hour. The music was beautiful and really added an elegant touch to our wedding. Everyone loved them!

Profile Picture Felicia, 5/26/14, 1 Review