Classic Touch Music Reviews

49 Reviews for Classic Touch Music

1 User Photo

Classic Touch Music 1

Karen · Married on 06/23/2018

Classic Touch Music traveled to Highlands, NC for our daughters wedding at The Farm at Old Edwards Inn. Andrew Levine provided a quartet and created arrangements for Canon in D/Give Thanks and Come To Jesus. Classic Touch helped make our ceremony and cocktail hour a very special memory.

Maryanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Andrew was a breeze! I let him know the pieces that I wanted, and we were pretty much set from there! He helped me with some insight in terms of length of music and where it would work to cut things, etc. The music was perfect. We got a string quartet for the wedding ceremony, and everything went just as I had hoped. I highly recommend Classic Touch!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

Beautiful music! Just the right touch for my daughter’s wedding ceremony.

C · Married on 06/09/2018

Classic Touch played for our son's rehearsal dinner, and it was wonderful! Many of the guests commented on how great the atmosphere was and how much they enjoyed the variety of music! Reserving the quartet was very easy and straight-forward, and each brought a love for the music and playing to the event, which was very evident. We would definitely use them again and highly recommend!

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely incredible music for our ceremony! Planning was simple and Andrew made our vision a reality. Highly recommend Classic Touch!

Jerome · Married on 05/19/2018

In addition to being a fine musician, Andrew Levin (the leader of the Classic Touch) is easy to work with and very responsive. He and his fellow musicians handled our wedding and reception beautifully. Their musicianship was superb and their song selection outstanding. If you are looking for a string quartet for a wedding or other event, you won't find many as good as Classic Touch.

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

They did every song we asked for beautifully.

Donna · Married on 10/27/2017

Played at my daughter's wedding--very professional and great quality.

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2017

Andrew was very responsive and answered all my questions. The song we wanted to leave on wasn't on their list of songs, but they were still willing and able to play it. We hired them after hearing them at a friend's wedding where we were able to enjoy all of their music from pre-wedding through the end of the ceremony and it was so memorable I asked her for their contact info so we could have them at ours.

Jordan · Married on 10/15/2017

Classic Touch are a fantastic group of musicians and Andrew Levin is wonderful and easy to work with. They did everything we asked of them and then some! Would absolutely recommend this group for your wedding!

Valerie · Married on 10/07/2017

Everyone at the wedding told me how much they loved the music! I wanted certain songs played that were not suited for a trio and they went above and beyond to find a fourth musician so I could have the music I wanted! I would certainly recommend to anyone!

Classic Touch Music 2

Cara · Married on 09/23/2017

Andrew and the Classic Touch Musicians- Thank you so much for playing this weekend for our wedding. The weekend was a beautiful whirlwind and better than we could have both dreamed.

The bridal march in particular was more amazing than I could have ever asked for. I had chills as I was walking down the aisle. My mom said she felt like she was in a fairytale movie where the mood was set by the beautiful music you played. Our guests loved the pop songs during the cocktail hour.

You and your musicians were top notch. From the quick communication via phone and email, fulfilling our requests, and your professionalism- we couldn't be happier!

Now that we are heading out on our honeymoon, and have had some time to reflect on the weekend, we wanted to say a quick thank you for everything you did for us leading up to and during the wedding.

Ronnie and I feel so blessed that you were there to play for us on our big day as we transition into our new life together.

Thank you again for your wisdom, skill, and time.

Beth · Married on 07/22/2017

Total professionals. Ceremony music was beautiful!

Kim · Married on 06/24/2017

I have never had such a wonderful experience as I had with Classic Touch Music. Andrew Levin is excellent to work with and the music was so beautiful and moving, if I could give ten stars I would do so! I can hardly wait to receive my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding video to not only to witness their sacred union, but also to hear again the wedding music performed by Classic Touch Music's Strings Quartet. We also asked them to play during the first hour of the reception, and they set the whole mood to what was a blessed and wonderful evening of love and celebration. I can not thank you enough Dr. Levin and Classic Touch Music! Music is an important part of a wedding ceremony, and we were truly pleased beyond measure to have you perform at the ceremony and reception. Thank you!

• User6928655 · 1+ year ago

Classic Touch was so great to work with! We had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our ceremony music was. Andrew is highly responsive and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable group of incredibly talented musicians! A definite 5 star!

Donna · Married on 03/25/2017

CLASSIC TOUCH MUSIC is the best of the best! If you want the highest quality of music possible go with this group. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Andrew was amazing to work with. If I could i wold give him 10 stars. ********** The group performed original music, arranged music for our wedding and prepared and perfected and extremely difficult trumpet concerto for the recessional. They arrived earlier than expected on the day of the wedding and even dealt with an unexpected need for another piece of music that I had completely overlooked. Andrew made it a " we've got this, piece of cake situation." Several very gifted musicians made this comment at the reception, "It was worth being here to hear the music. WOW!" Everything I wanted and more. 10 STARS for Andrew and Classic Touch Music!
    Donna Aycock Groves

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

Highly recommend without hesitation. This group is fantastic. The music at my wedding was so beautiful, and this group is unbelievable. 5 stars!!
    Emily Groves

Tripp and Necia · Married on 02/18/2017

Classic Touch did an amazing job filling the Old Stone Church with beautiful music. My wife and I could not have been happier about the musicians and the music played. Andrew was even willing to play Stevie Wonder's Signed, Sealed, Delivered for our recessional. Andrew went above and beyond to make all musical selections in our ceremony perfect on our special day. I would definitely recommend Classic Touch to anyone who is looking for a talented musician.

Kaylor · Married on 10/15/2016

I would suggest reading other reviews, and if there are music pieces from the vendor to listen to them. Also, I would ask as many questions as possible to see what type of service the vendor provides and to see if they will be able to fulfill your vision.

Sheree · Married on 10/01/2016

The musicians that perform for this service are top notch. They will gives your wedding, or any special function, a touch of class. The music they played at my daughter's wedding was serene and enhanced the blessedness of the ceremony.

Kim · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Classic Touch for our ceremony music and they did a great job! Even when our officiant changed up the order of the processional, the musicians rolled with it and it was perfect! I definitely recommend this company. Andrew was super easy to communicate with and very fast in responding to my emails.

Annie · Married on 05/28/2016

Classic touch was so helpful and easy to work with when choosing musical selections and coordinating for our wedding. Andrew was so friendly and responsive. The musicians did a great job and the music was beautiful! Would recommend to anyone looking to give their ceremony a special touch.

Tori · Married on 05/28/2016

We had the string trio from Classic Touch play for the ceremony at our outdoor wedding last week. We got married at Bolt Farm in Walhalla, SC. The musicians were so talented, professional, kind, timely and well dressed. For a small fee they even learned and prepared a special song we requested. Five stars and my recommendation for others!??????????

Carlie · Married on 05/21/2016

did an awesome job for my wedding!! would highly recommend