44 Reviews for Classic Touch Music

Flute (1)
Piano (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
44 Classic Touch Music Reviews

Absolutely incredible music for our ceremony! Planning was simple and Andrew made our vision a reality. Highly recommend Classic Touch!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony

They did every song we asked for beautifully.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Played at my daughter's wedding--very professional and great quality.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Andrew was very responsive and answered all my questions. The song we wanted to leave on wasn't on their list of songs, but they were still willing and able to play it. We hired them after hearing them at a friend's wedding where we were able to enjoy all of their music from pre-wedding through the end of the ceremony and it was so memorable I asked her for their contact info so we could have them at ours.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Classic Touch are a fantastic group of musicians and Andrew Levin is wonderful and easy to work with. They did everything we asked of them and then some! Would absolutely recommend this group for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Everyone at the wedding told me how much they loved the music! I wanted certain songs played that were not suited for a trio and they went above and beyond to find a fourth musician so I could have the music I wanted! I would certainly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin

Andrew and the Classic Touch Musicians- Thank you so much for playing this weekend for our wedding. The weekend was a beautiful whirlwind and better than we could have both dreamed.

The bridal march in particular was more amazing than I could have ever asked for. I had chills as I was walking down the aisle. My mom said she felt like she was in a fairytale movie where the mood was set by the beautiful music you played. Our guests loved the pop songs during the cocktail hour.

You and your musicians were top notch. From the quick communication via phone and email, fulfilling our requests, and your professionalism- we couldn't be happier!

Now that we are heading out on our honeymoon, and have had some time to reflect on the weekend, we wanted to say a quick thank you for everything you did for us leading up to and during the wedding.

Ronnie and I feel so blessed that you were there to play for us on our big day as we transition into our new life together.

Thank you again for your wisdom, skill, and time.

Profile Picture Cara, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Total professionals. Ceremony music was beautiful!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I have never had such a wonderful experience as I had with Classic Touch Music. Andrew Levin is excellent to work with and the music was so beautiful and moving, if I could give ten stars I would do so! I can hardly wait to receive my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding video to not only to witness their sacred union, but also to hear again the wedding music performed by Classic Touch Music's Strings Quartet. We also asked them to play during the first hour of the reception, and they set the whole mood to what was a blessed and wonderful evening of love and celebration. I can not thank you enough Dr. Levin and Classic Touch Music! Music is an important part of a wedding ceremony, and we were truly pleased beyond measure to have you perform at the ceremony and reception. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Classic Touch was so great to work with! We had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our ceremony music was. Andrew is highly responsive and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable group of incredibly talented musicians! A definite 5 star!

Profile Picture User6928655, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

CLASSIC TOUCH MUSIC is the best of the best! If you want the highest quality of music possible go with this group. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Andrew was amazing to work with. If I could i wold give him 10 stars. ********** The group performed original music, arranged music for our wedding and prepared and perfected and extremely difficult trumpet concerto for the recessional. They arrived earlier than expected on the day of the wedding and even dealt with an unexpected need for another piece of music that I had completely overlooked. Andrew made it a " we've got this, piece of cake situation." Several very gifted musicians made this comment at the reception, "It was worth being here to hear the music. WOW!" Everything I wanted and more. 10 STARS for Andrew and Classic Touch Music!
Donna Aycock Groves

Profile Picture Donna , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Highly recommend without hesitation. This group is fantastic. The music at my wedding was so beautiful, and this group is unbelievable. 5 stars!!
Emily Groves

Profile Picture User7738331, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Trumpet, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

Classic Touch did an amazing job filling the Old Stone Church with beautiful music. My wife and I could not have been happier about the musicians and the music played. Andrew was even willing to play Stevie Wonder's Signed, Sealed, Delivered for our recessional. Andrew went above and beyond to make all musical selections in our ceremony perfect on our special day. I would definitely recommend Classic Touch to anyone who is looking for a talented musician.

Profile Picture User7900811, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would suggest reading other reviews, and if there are music pieces from the vendor to listen to them. Also, I would ask as many questions as possible to see what type of service the vendor provides and to see if they will be able to fulfill your vision.

Profile Picture User7537586, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The musicians that perform for this service are top notch. They will gives your wedding, or any special function, a touch of class. The music they played at my daughter's wedding was serene and enhanced the blessedness of the ceremony.

Profile Picture User7639312, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Classic Touch for our ceremony music and they did a great job! Even when our officiant changed up the order of the processional, the musicians rolled with it and it was perfect! I definitely recommend this company. Andrew was super easy to communicate with and very fast in responding to my emails.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the string trio from Classic Touch play for the ceremony at our outdoor wedding last week. We got married at Bolt Farm in Walhalla, SC. The musicians were so talented, professional, kind, timely and well dressed. For a small fee they even learned and prepared a special song we requested. Five stars and my recommendation for others!??????????

Profile Picture Tori, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Classic touch was so helpful and easy to work with when choosing musical selections and coordinating for our wedding. Andrew was so friendly and responsive. The musicians did a great job and the music was beautiful! Would recommend to anyone looking to give their ceremony a special touch.

Profile Picture Annie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Classic touch provided excellence in every way! Our son's wedding was outdoors at Ellery Farms and the string trio provided the perfect sound for the environment. The couple sent choices of music and Classic Touch was able to help find selections to meet their expectations. They kept in touch throughout the process, making the music planning easy. ~Groom's mother

Profile Picture Norma, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin

did an awesome job for my wedding!! would highly recommend

Profile Picture Carlie, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Classic Touch has been top notch since the first time we contacted them to play a Strings Duet for our wedding ceremony at the Westin Poinsett in Downtown Greenville. The music was perfect and made our special day even more wonderful. I had alot of guests tell me how beautiful the strings were. Keep up the fabulous work. Very pleased that we chose Classic Touch for our wedding and would highly recommend to anyone. :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

My wedding was May 7th 2016 and I couldn't have chosen a better group to play at our ceremony! The music was perfect and beautiful and Andrew is very easy to work with, I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for great musicians and service!

Profile Picture Haili, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

This was one of the easiest vendors to set up for my wedding. Andrew helped me make my decision by quickly providing music samples and being communicative. All steps in between were seamless. Then the big day was perfectly scored!

Profile Picture Aarika, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Classic Touch added the absolute perfect touch to our wedding. They were able to incorporate everything that we wanted in a seamless and professional way. They even made sure that my special request was performed at the end of the prelude so that I could hear it as I prepared to walk in as mother of the bride. We chose to use only strings and a trumpet for our ceremony and that was the best decision. Although an organ could have been included for those who might want that, we were really happy to be able to highlight the quartet.
Thanks to Andrew, Kathy and all of the members of Classic Touch!
Lauren Demosthenes