Classic Filmworks Reviews

70 | Escondido, CA

70 Reviews for Classic Filmworks

Ally · Married on 02/18/2017

Beautiful video from our wedding! These ladies were wonderful and sooooo easy to work with. I think most people are looking for vendors who won't add more stress to the big day, and they did the opposite! Plus, their work is amazing. I love rewatching different clips from our wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Classic Filmworks's reply:

Thank you Ally! You guys were so fun to work with. You have an amazing family!

Paloma · Married on 12/03/2016

Amazing cinematography. Look no further. Nan and Nikki are the best and we are so grateful for their attention to detail and beautiful work.

Grace · Married on 10/01/2016

Classic Filmworks exceeded our expectations for our wedding highlight and documentary films. My husband and I spend many hours searching for a videographer that could express our love and energy. We were not looking for the typical wedding videos you see so much of but had our own elements and ideas we wanted in the video. Nan really listened to what we had to say. It was so easy to talk with her and didn't take much explaining or example to demonstrate what we were looking for.
    Thank you Classic Filmworks for capturing our magical, fun filled day.

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

Nan and her team were amazing! We needed a videographer last minute for our wedding this past September and our venue recommended her. Fortunately we booked her the day before our wedding and she was available! From beginning to end, the team was very professional and made my husband I very comfortable. At first I wasn't too sure if I wanted a videographer but I'm so happy with the end results! When we received our wedding highlights, we absolutely were amazed at what a great job and how beautiful the video was put together! I couldn't have asked for a better team to share our special day! If your looking for an amazing team please look no further! Classic Filmworks is by far the best team of videographers. Best video I've ever seen! When I showed family and friends everyone commented on how amazing the footage came out! My husband and I are so lucky and cannot thank Classic Filmworks enough!!! Thank you for making our wedding video so magical!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Classic Filmworks's reply:

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you and your wonderful family!

Katherine · Married on 08/20/2016

Classic Filmworks was recommended to me through my wedding planner, Keli Christenson of Monarch Weddings. I couldn't be happier to have had Nan and her team at Classic Filmworks be our videographer at our wedding. They provide you with many options as to how to customize your wedding video and are INCREDIBLY affordable for the top-notch level of service that they provide.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Classic Filmworks's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We were honored to film your beautiful wedding!

becky · Married on 08/06/2016

Creative, punctual, reliable, helpful, sweet and easy to get along with, there are endless positive words to describe my fabulous experience working with Classic Filmworks. Oh, and most importantly, we LOVE our videos!!! I have received so many compliments regarding our short and full length film. Thank you for doing such an incredible job capturing our special day, we will cherish the footage forever. <3

The wedding video turned out amazing! The best investment we made in our wedding! Thank you Nan :)

Sent on 05/09/2016

Classic Filmworks's reply:

Thank you Kara! We enjoyed shooting your wedding and seeing the beautiful love between you and Mario :)

Doy · Married on 05/21/2016

My wife and I had the pleasure of having Nan and Classic Filmworks film our wedding on May 21, 2016. Nan and her team were very communicative, accommodating and above all professional. We felt that they captured all the great parts of the wedding that we enjoyed and parts that we didn't see because of us running around the entire time. It was like re-living our wedding day all over again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Classic Filmworks's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to film your wedding and be a part of your day!!! :-)

Karen · Married on 05/14/2016

Nan was AMAZING to work with and she absolutely blew us away with her final work product. I can honestly say that you will NOT find anyone better in quality, price, and professionalism. Nan perfectly captured our big day and created the most magical personalized videos--highlight and feature film. I recommend Nan to all of my engaged girlfriends and my recommendation and review here is the same I give them! Originally, my now-husband and I were not going to use a videographer because we were tight on our budget. However, after reconsideration, we knew we couldn't go without a videographer--we were 100% right! After thorough research and multiple emails back and forth, video samples, and a phone call with Nan, we selected Classic Filmworks -- it was the BEST decision ever.

Jill · Married on 01/02/2016

Classic Filmworks captured our wedding memories perfectly! Nan was so stress-free, professional and truly talented. I wasn’t keen with being recorded, but Nan created such a relaxed and happy environment that I forgot the cameras were rolling. I absolutely love our wedding video! I tear up every time I watch the highlight film. (It’s worth every penny.) I highly recommend Classic Filmworks for their unbelievable quality, artistry and amazing price! Thank you for creating a beautiful film that allows us to relive our special day over and over again!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Classic Filmworks's reply:

Thank you Jill! You and Bang are such sweet and happy people and your wedding was SO much fun! We loved working with you!

Judy · Married on 09/06/2015

One thing I could say about Nan is that she is very responsive. We planned our wedding for a year and she was there to answer all of our questions from beginning to end of the event. She was very flexible and was with our photographer most of the time to make sure they are capturing moments that our photographer might have missed. There were 3 maybe 4 of them working hence, the other staff were all over the area capturing moments of the wedding. What I was thankful for is her professionalism. I was worried that I am not going to be able to download all of the videos that was on the website and transfer to DVD due to not having a CD/DVD writer installed on my computer. She accommodated my request and sent me no one but 3 DVDs so that I could give a copy to our parents who helped us pay for the wedding. The quality of work she had put in to our wedding was more than I had imagined. She captured all the special moments of our wedding day and put the video together so well that my friends and family had asked me how I found her. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family for any life big events that comes their way. Thank you Nan and staff for capturing all special moments of our wedding. I will forever be grateful to you and your staff.

sarah · Married on 07/05/2015

Nan was spectacular. Classic Filmworks knew exactly what to do at all times and worked so well with our other vendors to make our wedding seamless. The end result was an incredible video that captured everything we could of asked for! Highly recommend!

Jeanne · Married on 03/01/2015

Nan was an absolute pleasure to work with, and we couldn't be happier with our final video! She was so flexible and accommodating to what we specifically needed (we wanted her to film a small ceremony in the church and also a large outside celebration). She cut everything together so beautifully and she got such amazing footage. The most important thing to us was that she captured who we were as a couple, and she did that so well! She truly captured our wedding weekend as well as the spirit of both me and my husband. And her and her daughter were so sweet and easy to work with! We are so happy we decided to hire a videographer, and we're so happy we chose Classic Filmworks!

Judith · Married on 02/28/2015

Nan did a wonderful job! From preparation to the end of our reception she captured the meaningful moments of our day. She was so helpful during our meeting, she took the time to answer all our questions. On the day of our wedding everything went smoothly and the video is gorgeous!

Jeanice · Married on 08/16/2014

Classic Filmworks did such an amazing job! We originally wanted the extra option of having a super 8 camera to be used but due to budget we had to cancel but was please to see even though we didn't get the super 8 they edited our video with a little vintage style in some parts. Lovely surprise!! Thank you! Nan and her team were so sweet to work with. Definitely would recommend having them for any event that needs a videographer!! I give them a 5 out of 5 with two thumbs up! :D

Marvie · Married on 05/31/2014

Nan and her assistants were so much fun and easy to work with! My sister actually reccomended her (Nan did her wedding in 2006) and I am so glad chose her to do our wedding! My husband and I got married in Coronado on May 31 and we've already received our highlight and actual video. We love both of them! The highlight video was amazing and a great video to share with all our family and friends. The actual video came so quick and captured our wedding better than we ever imagined. The day went so fast so it was important for us to have a video that captured the moments we missed and to remember the day forever.

Megan · Married on 12/28/2013

I should start by saying that I initially thought having a videographer wasn’t a necessity since we were having a photographer. My mother-in-law disagreed and I am so glad I listened to her, because getting to watch and listen to the vows and speeches all over again is PRICELESS on its own. We spent months planning this day and getting to relive it was worth every penny especially since, as the bride and groom who are on a cloud all day, you are bound to miss or forget some of what happened. Also, getting to share this day with friends and family that weren’t able to make it was an absolute joy.

We had a full-day Indian fusion wedding, with a Sikh ceremony in Escondido in the morning and a vow exchange ceremony in Carlsbad in the afternoon. As the bride, I was hidden away for the “groom’s parade” and “meeting of the families” that happened before the first ceremony. I was bummed to miss my husband ride in on a horse (which is just one of the awesome Punjabi wedding traditions), but knowing that Nan was capturing it all meant I was going to get to enjoy it later, which was such a comfort.

As a multi-cultural wedding, our focus was to celebrate our two cultures and unite our two families. When I met with Nan before the wedding I told her that this was the “theme” of our wedding and the highlight video she created expressed this beautifully and perfectly. She is such an artist!

We are extremely grateful for the hours of hard work Nan put into creating what we will most definitely cherish our whole life.

Alexis · Married on 12/14/2013

I would absolutely recommend Classic Filmworks to anyone! Nan & Alexis are a dream to work with. They are professional, punctual, friendly, & gave us everything we wanted. Most importantly, our wedding video is absolutely gorgeous!! They totally captured the happiness of our special day, & now we have an amazing video for the rest of our lives. We can't thank you enough!!!!

Jessie · Married on 10/13/2013

Nan and her team at Classic Filmworks were absolute professionals, super sweet, and created the most amazing wedding video for us. My mom has had a camcorder strapped to her hand my whole life, and we knew she would have one at our wedding too if we hadn't ensured video coverage ourselves. ;-) But it was worth so much more than just keeping mom in her seat. They captured beautiful raw footage, did a wonderful edit in long-form and short, and got it to us both digitally and on discs for preservation and enjoyment. They are true artists, and truly worth the expense! Photos are amazing too, but there's nothing like video for capturing your loved ones in motion, real as life. Note - they are also very discreet with their tiny cameras, there's none of the 'horror stories' of videographers to be found here!

Cynthia · Married on 10/06/2013

Classic Filmworks did such an amazing job with our wedding!!! They were able to catch so many great moments throughout the day and we could not be happier with our decision to go with them. Nan was so sweet, professional, and easy to work with. We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day! The quality of our wedding video is even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. In fact, our final video came out so well that when it was shown to a friend getting married she changed her mind on her previous decision to not use a videographer. I would highly recommend Classic Filmworks!!!!

Nathan · Married on 09/01/2013

Really loved working with Nan and Classic Filmworks. They did videography for my brother's wedding, and I loved the product so much that I wanted them for my wedding! I appreciate that they have a very fair, reasonable price and that I could trust in their final product. They are friendly and professional, quite a delight to work with. We had an outdoor, evening wedding and wanted a sweet, memorable, low-drama day, which Classic Filmworks certainly contributed to. They worked with me on choosing songs (listening to my suggestions or offering suggestions when I asked) for our video/highlight reel as well as including a clip that I really desired to have in our highlight reel. I highly recommend Classic Filmworks as they deliver quality service and product.

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2013

Classic filmworks did an excellent job, during the wedding, they were great to work with, and the final product turned out better than I could have imagined. They created a great film that I will have forever!

Nan and Alexis did an incredible job with our wedding a couple months ago. They coordinated really well with our photographer, making our lives easy and everything stay on schedule. The video was finished within a few weeks of our wedding and the quality is truly amazing. Everyone to whom we sent our highlights has commented on how beautiful it is. We are so happy that we have such wonderful documentation of our big day to enjoy for years to come.

james · Married on 02/08/2013

We are so so so happy with our decision to book Classic Film Works. They made a thoughtful, cinematic, perfect baby story video for my family that we will treasure forever. We watch it all the time and still cry!! The team (of all GIRLS) is very easy going and makes you feel totally comfortable and excited to be creating art together. Beautiful work from some beautiful people! Thank you SO much!!