classic cakes Reviews

161 | Jacksonville Beach, FL

161 Reviews for classic cakes

Kyle · Married on 06/06/2014

The Classic Cake vendor was included in our catering package at the PVB Lodge & Club, and after meeting with them and seeing all of the beautiful cakes they had done in the past, we knew that ours would be one of many beautiful creations. We weren't wrong!

They helped us to pull together our vision of a "naked cake" with incredible flavor and a stunning appearance. It tasted so good! It looked just beautiful! It was everything we could have hoped for.

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 05/17/2014

Classic Cakes did a great job! We were able to show the owner several different pictures of cake and ideas and she was able to sketch out exactly what we wanted. She was able to suggest wonderful ideas that fit with the theme and had pictures. The cake tasted great!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Katrina · Married on 05/17/2014

Our wedding cake was amazing and so delicious! I highly recommend Classic Cakes for ANY event...best bakery in Jacksonville.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Mary · Married on 05/17/2014

Classic Cakes has the tastiest wedding cakes in the Jacksonville area. Carol Krupinski, owner, sat down with us to design the cake for our daughter's wedding in Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach area, May 17, 2014. We met in August 2013 with Carol and the bride and groom, did a cake tasting and designed it. It was beautiful and so flavorful with each layer and filling being different. I would definitely recommend Classic Cakes in Jacksonville Beach for wedding cakes or for any occasion.

Mary Clausi, Mother of the Bride

Sent on 06/07/2014

Bonnie · Married on 04/12/2014

OUR CAKE WAS GORGEOUS!! I wish I could post a picture....My family and friends still talk about how beautiful and delicious are cake was. We wanted the cake to match the color of our bridesmaids dresses so we gave them a swatch of the color. They matched it perfectly. We did a 3 tier square cake with 3 different flavors: chocolate, vanilla and red velvet. All were equally amazing. Thank You Classic Cakes!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/28/2014

This is the best cake bakery in the city!

Two weeks later and our guests cannot stop talking about how delicious the cake was! Carol was so easy to work with, and our cake looked exactly like the pictures we showed in our consultation.

My husband and I planned on freezing our top tier until the one year anniversary, however one week after the wedding we decided we couldn't wait a whole year until we had that amazing cake again!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Cindy · Married on 01/24/2014

Classic Cakes did an amazing job for my daughters January 24th wedding - beautiful and yummy - grooms cake too. Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Absolutely beautiful and delicious wedding cake!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Carolyn · Married on 12/15/2013

Classic Cakes makes beautiful cakes that taste delicious! Carol was fantastic. The coolest thing though was the groom's cake. I told her how my husband loved peanut butter and jelly and she made me a cake that looked like a sandwich with strawberry filling and peanut butter cups. It was very cool!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Donna · Married on 11/23/2013

Simply stated - our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great!! Carol was very welcoming and listened intently to the overall idea I had in mind for my wedding cake. She designed a beautiful sketch and the cake was an exact and perfect match on our wedding day. They are so creative with the flavors for the cake and frosting and I can't state enough how delicious the cake tasted. It was the best wedding cake I have ever tasted!!! I would highly recommend using Classic Cakes for your next big event.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Kristin · Married on 11/16/2013

Our cake was beautiful! I had given Carol a picture of a cake I had found through Pinterest as an idea. A week before the wedding I gave her the cake topper which had pearls and rhinestones. She created the cake but made the pearls and rhinestones mimic the topper which was great. Carol made communication easy as she always responded over night via e-mail and also was accomdating to our schedule when we did meet in person. We loved our cake. When the cake was cut a layer did end up being a different kind of cake then we had requested but it was one of our favorites. It was one of those surprises which the guests loved. Would definitely recommend Classic Cakes and hope to order specialty cakes from Carol and her husband again in the future. Thank you! Oh and can't forget the new Jaguar logo cake for the groom's cake! Mike loved it!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Nikkoal · Married on 10/23/2013

I wish I could eat her cakes everyday!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Diane · Married on 10/19/2013

PHENOMENAL! The cakes are irresitable and delicious! Our wedding reception site was located at TPC Sawgrass and they have partnered with Classic Cakes for the wedding cake for our event, which was included in the price of our event. We chose two flavors for our 3 tiered cake - Red Velvet & Almond Cake with Amaretto. BEST CAKE I've ever had, makes me want to eat out top tier earlier than our 1 year anniversary haha. At my wedding, I remember grabbing someone's uneaten cake because I wanted to eat both flavors.

I also got my husband's Groom Cake with Classic Cakes in Marble flavor. Classic Cakes was able to deliver the cake to my rehearsal venue (Matthew's Restaurant) and when we walked in, it was amazing. They were able to mimic a football/basketball jersey - half San Diego Chargers and half Los Angeles Lakers jersey. At the rehearsal, I caught my cousin eating three slices because it was so good.

Carol was very flexible at me changing the flavors twice during the wedding planning and very helpful especially during the cake tasting. The cakes all turned out lovely and we had guests rave about the moist and flavor of the cakes for the rehearsal and wedding.

You won't be disappointed with Classic Cakes!! Although you will have to contact them via phone or email, they currently do not have a website so I had to trust TPC Sawgrass and the weddingwire reviews on their work...and boy were they all correct!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Shannon · Married on 10/05/2013

Best wedding cake I have ever had... most cakes generally are dry and ok. Not classic cakes! This cake was incredible days after the event. I had a few people personally call me up and ask where I got my cake from because it was just that good. They are a "no worry they have" it type of people. If you are looking for a great cake, that looks breathtaking and won't break your bank. I highly recommend this people!

Sent on 10/15/2013

brittany · Married on 10/05/2013

Classic cakes is the best. They work with you until you find a design that you are thrilled about. Not only do the cakes look amazing but they taste delicious as well.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Gina · Married on 09/28/2013

Not only was our wedding cake gorgeous, it was the best tasting cake....EVER! We had so many compliments on our cake from non cake lovers. Looks are important but taste is too and classic cakes far exceeded our expectations on both!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Anna · Married on 08/03/2013

First of all, I guarantee this is the best cake in Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach! We did a small cake to cut into, and then cupcakes for our guests. The frosting was delicious, and the cake was incredibly moist, and not at all overly too sweet as some cakes come out to be. My husband (still a weird word to say, haha!) doesn't like sweets at all, and he actually liked this cake! Carol and her husband were very easy to work with, and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Julie · Married on 08/03/2013

The cake from here is amazing! They are very easy to get in touch with. I sent them pictures of cakes I liked and the created the exact cake I had envisioned.
    Our wedding cake was chocolate with peanut butter cup filling and white cake with lemon and strawberry filling. The guests loved them both and are still talking about them!
    This is a great place to get your wedding cake from and I recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Briana · Married on 07/27/2013

AMAZING CAKE!!! They did my cake within a week's notice and it was perfect!! They flavor and look is awesome!

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

Let's just say we had 116 guests, enough cake to serve 170, and absolutely NO cake left!! People couldn't stop complimenting how delicious our cake was! After my friend's wedding (who also used Classic Cakes), I literally booked this company over a year in advance--one of the first things I booked for my wedding--and told them I wanted the exact same flavors of cake my friend had had. It's seriously THAT good. I'm clearly biased, but my favorite flavors are almond/amaretto and chocolate with chocolate ganache! The cake is moist, delicious, fresh and our actual cake design was flawless! We had a three-tier cake with smooth buttercream (no messy fondant), sugar flowers for the topper and edible ribbon lining the base of each tier. She also added a monogram at the last minute at my request for no extra charge. The overall cost of the cake was affordable for the amount of cake servings, tiers, design and customization. Not to mention the service--she was very helpful and eager to work with my budget. I can't recommend this place any higher!! At least schedule a tasting - you WON'T regret it!

Sent on 08/12/2013

The best wedding cake ever. Our guest are still talking about our cake. Beautiful and very good.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2013

AmAzInG cake! Tasted wonderful, looked beautiful, and everything went seamlessly. The vendor was very helpful and responsive when I emailed my photo ideas, they met with me for a tasting, and was very flexible when I wanted to make changes. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Megan · Married on 06/16/2013

I LOVED our wedding cakes!! They took my vision for both bride and grooms cakes, and went above and beyond. They have the best tasting cake in Jacksonville by far!! They exceeded all of my expectations and everyone at my wedding LOVED the cake! Thanks so much for your hard work!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Both our wedding cake and grooms cake were unbelievable. Our guests committed all night about the flavors. So elegant. Thanks carol and staff. We loved our classic cake!!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Aylin · Married on 06/08/2013

The most delicious cake I have ever eaten! I highly recommend Classic Cakes...not only was the cake so yummy, it was also beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned.

Sent on 06/26/2013