Classic Bride & Formals Reviews

Classic Bride & Formals 3
Classic Bride & Formals 4
Classic Bride & Formals 5

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

I knew Kristy through my fiancé and she suggested I come by. It was a great experience! Intimate setting which is perfect because wedding dress shopping can be extremely overwhelming! They might even know you better than you know yourself! I thought I wanted one style of dress but when a brand new Maggie Sottero came in she suggested I give it a chance and needless to say that became the dress! They were helpful the whole way with fittings and suggestions on accessories and seamstresses. I will forever be grateful for them

Sent on 11/09/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Megan it was definitely perfect timing when you came back in with your Mom. Your Dress was stunning on you! You looked absolutely gorgeous! (I snagged a pic from your Facebook for our page) Thank you so much for being a Classic Bride! SO happy for you and Your Hubby!
    Love,
    Kristy, Phaedra & The CB Team

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2016

Kristy was amazing and helped me find the perfect dress. I visited the store once to try on and another time to finally purchase. Each time I received amazing service.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Hi Ashley,

Thank you so much for your review and for being a "Classic Bride"! We enjoyed working with you! Please send us a picture.

Forever Your CB Family

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

Kristy was great to work with. She provided excellent service and made me feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend Classic Bride to any brides looking for a classic southern wedding boutique:) Also, their Maggie Sottero trunk show was perfect and helped me find my perfect Sottero and Midgley dress!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Kristen,

Thank you so much for your review and for being a "Classic Bride"! We enjoyed working with you and being part of your special day! Please send us a picture.

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

Classic Bride is the only bridal shop I visited when shopping for my bridal gown. Danielle was very helpful and encouraging, but supportive of my choices/likes/dislikes while my mom and I were shopping. I definitely recommend this shop for your bridal needs!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you for your review Kayla. We are so happy we could help with your dress!!!

Bekka · Married on 10/01/2016

This was my first appointment of the day for bridal dress shopping and let me just say, they set the bar high! From the minute we walked in, I felt like it was the way a bridal appointment should be! I wasn't rushed, I felt like I was getting 100% attention from Kristy and I didn't feel pressured to purchase something before I was ready. I ended up finding the dress I wanted from another shop, but knew I wanted to continue working with the Classic Bride team if I could so I called Kristy to see if they were able to order the dress and they were! My dress arrived very quickly and all of my follow up appointments went well. I would 100% recommend Classic Bride to anyone shopping for their bridal gown.

Sent on 11/14/2016

"Classic Bride",

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We were so excited to be part of your special day! We hope you will send us a picture.

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2016

Kristy was amazing to work with, and CB&F was a wonderful vendor (the last of 3 stores I visited, but the best, hands down). She was great with my family in attendance, and helped me try on whatever dress suited my fancy. We ended up with this amazing gown, at the top of my budget, but I felt that there were also good options that would fit a range of budgets. She was great in communicating my order, and also helped me to find a veil at one of their events that matched my dress perfectly. Kristy and the CB&F team recommended a great seamstress (who was also amazing), and made me feel valued as a client each time I visited or called. Something that I'll always remember and appreciate - Kristy was 100% supportive of me taking my dress home, before alterations, to show my grandmother who'd taken ill, and passed away the following day. Just having that opportunity to share something special with someone so special, will always make me appreciate Kristy and her team. I would highly recommend any bride visit CB&F. Worth the drive for the experience, the value and the guidance!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Lauren,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review and for being a "Classic Bride". We were so happy to be part of your special day and memories! We would love to have a picture or two. :) Best Wishes, Forever your CB Family

Alisha · Married on 09/17/2016

Really good place for wedding dresses

Sent on 11/08/2016

Hi Alisha,

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed having you as one of our "Classic Brides"! Please send us a picture.

Forever Your CB Family

Parker · Married on 09/03/2016

The ladies of Classic Bride and Formal were great! Very creative and helpful. My dress turned out even better than imagined because of really cool alteration ideas that they had.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

We are so happy we could help! Thank you for being our Classic Bride!!
    xoxo
    ~Kristy

Anastasia · Married on 08/13/2016

The ladies were extremely helpful, patient, and made the experience fun for me. I loved that it was a smaller, less sales focused environment. They made me feel like it was all about me! They even helped with recommendations of other vendors.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Anastasia,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our "Classic Brides". Please send us a picture.

Vu · Married on 08/06/2016

No complaints. They responded to me in a timely manner and was always professional.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you Vu! We appreciate you being a Classic Bride! We are so happy for you!

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

All the girls at Classic Bride & Formals were amazing! When I first saw the building I thought it looked kind of small & I wasn't sure if I would be able to find a wedding dress there, but let me tell you they have the best selection out of an of the places I went! They helped me set up my alterations appointment. They did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We had a great time helping you find Your Dress! We are so happy for you! Thanks for being such an awesome Classic Bride!!

Anastachia · Married on 07/16/2016

I had a great experience working with the girls at classic bride and formal! They know exactly what they are doing! They helped me find the perfect dress!!! Thank you ladies for helping my wedding day be so special!!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Anastachia,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. We loved having you as one of our "Classic Brides"! We would love to have a picture.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2016

Everyone one at Classic Bride & Formals was extremely professional. They made my experience meaningful and personalized. I definitely recommend their shop and services.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Elizabeth,

Thank you for your sweet and kind review. We enjoyed having you as one of our "Classic Brides". We would love a picture.

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

I felt very comfortable with Kristy. She let me try so many dresses and shared her expertise. Communication post dress buying was very helpful. I appreciated every moment!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Thank you Ashley. We are so happy we could help. You are awesome!
    ~Phaedra, Kristy and The CB team

Ariel · Married on 06/20/2016

Phaedra and Kristy were absolutely amazing! I had a wonderful experience and I'm so in love with my dress. They didn't push me into dresses I was not interested in and didn't push to an over budget dress. I can't thank these ladies enough for making me feel welcome and loved in their boutique!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Ariel, we adore you. You were so fun to work with and your dress really is the most perfect on you!

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

I went to Classic Bride & Formals based on a friend's recommendation, and now I will recommend them to my friends! I bought my dress, veil, all of my bridemaids' dresses, shoes and my accessories at Classic Bride. Clearly I loved their customer service and the choices they offered! Kristy and Phaedra were proactive about letting me know what was coming in and when and gave me great recommendations on what went with other purchases I had made. Love this shop!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review and for being an amazing "Classic Bride". We enjoyed having you as one of our brides! We can't wait to see pictures. Best Wishes on your new journey!

XOXO,
  • Landon & Dakota

Dakota · Married on 06/04/2016

I wish there were a 10 star option. The team at Classic Bride is phenomenal. Before going I told them what I was looking for and they exceeded my expectations when I arrived to try on dresses. I also ordered my flower girl dress and bridesmaids dresses there as well. Everything came in a timely manner and I was provided updates throughout the ordering and shipping process. This was especially important since I live in Texas. I loved the small feel and privacy of the shop since you get your own room. Most importantly I loved how they treated me like a bride and not just another girl coming to try on dresses. I could not of picked a better bridal shop to find my dream dress. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Dakota!
    You are a 10 star bride! We enjoyed working with you through every step of the process and LOVED your sneak peak pictures! We are ecstatic for you and so happy we could be a part of your gorgeous and perfect day! It is girls like you that make our jobs even better! Thank for being you!
    Love,
    Kristy, Phaedra & The CB team
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

The ladies here are all wonderful and extremely accommodating!! From the moment I came in to find my dress, everything went smoothly and really helped to alleviate any worries I had beforehand. I highly recommend this shop for all future brides :))

Sent on 06/26/2016

Brittany,

Thank you so much for your sweet review and for being a "Classic Bride". We would love to have a picture.

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2016

Working with Kristy and staff was a great experience! I knew I would find my dress here and Kristy was a huge help.

One thing Kristy did that was very professional and helpful was taking my actual measurements. She then pulled the designer chart to determine my size FOR THAT DESIGNER. She was able to advise me correctly and minimize any fitting disasters! She even told me where I could expect to be a little tighter or loose. Too often I hear of brides dresses coming in too big or too small when they were "advised" correctly. My dress came in and I needed NO alterations! I truly thank Kristy for that!

I definitely suggest going to Classic Bride for your dress if you are looking for something unique and high fashioned. I found exactly what I wanted there and I am certain I would not have found that dress anywhere else. They have a smaller selection, but every piece is beautifully different.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Courtney - Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time working with you! We are so excited that you loved your dress - it was perfect for you!

Hannah · Married on 05/27/2016

Classic Bride & Formals was the most amazing place I could have found a dress! I knew the moment I walked in, that I would find THE dress that day! The consultants were so helpful and friendly!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Hannah,
    We knew the moment you put that dress on - it was The One! We are so happy for you. Thank you for being Our Classic Bride!
    xoxo
    ~The CB Team

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2016

Everyone is always so nice and helpful. I found my dream wedding dress here and I have already told all of my friends that this is place to go!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Sarah,

Thank you so much for your sweet review and for being a "Classic Bride". We can't wait to have a picture of you.

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2016

Forget David's Bridal or any of those other big wedding dress places!!! Classic Bridal & Formal is where you need to go!!! All of the ladies that I worked with were AMAZING!!! They were always willing to help, answer any questions or to give their advise. They made finding my dress so easy!!! I will definitely be recommending then to every bride I come across!!!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Michelle,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review and for being a "Classic Bride"! We would love to have a picture.

Nicole · Married on 04/09/2016

Kristy was AWESOME!!! She went above and beyond to help me find my perfect dress!!! She was so personable and knew exactly what I was looking for when I described what I wanted in a dress. She let me know when they were hosting a trunk show for the designer I was interested in and she also spoke with the rep about the make of the dress. She was helpful in giving her professional opinion which was a blessing when my mom and I couldn't decide between two dresses!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Nicole,

Thank you so much for your review and for being a "Classic Bride". We can't wait to see pictures.

Phaedra, Kristy & the Classic Bride team
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/03/2016

Kristy and the rest of the team at Classic Bride were great!!! I don't have a single complaint. They listened to what I imagined for my dress and delivered! They weren't pushy and took their time with me. Great communication throughout the whole process! Thanks y'all!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Allison,

Thank you so much for your review and for being an amazing "Classic Bride". We would love to have a picture.

Drew · Married on 03/28/2016

I had a great experience at Classic Bridal. Kristy was so helpful and really made the experience easy and not stressful. My dress was perfect.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Drew,

Thank you for your sweet review and mostly for being a "Classic Bride". We would love to have a picture.