Classic Beauty Photography Reviews

Classic Beauty Photography 5
Classic Beauty Photography 6
Classic Beauty Photography 7

Alicia · Getting married on 04/28/2019

Stephanie is Amazing to work with!!!! Herwork is out of this world!! Def would call her again

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Stephanie is literally the best!!! She made my husband and I feel comfortable from moment we met her! She is so funny and uses that to capture some of the best photos! Everyone from my bridal party loved her too and said how awesome she was!! Our wedding day was a washout but he didn’t let that stop her from capturing perfect moments from our day.

Kimberly · Married on 02/24/2018

Stephanie is truly one of a kind. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she’s a genuine, honest, and hilarious person! She has such a warm personality and I knew the first time I met her (photographing at another wedding) I needed her to be at my wedding too! She makes everyone feel comfortable. Unfortunately on my wedding day it rained but she came prepared and was ready to shoot in record timing so we weren’t standing in the rain for too long. All of the photos came out great. I’d recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer, especially if you want to have a fun time while taking pictures! She captures real smiles and real moments, she’s fantastic!

Classic Beauty Photography 14

Nadine · Married on 09/22/2017

I highly recommend Stephanie at Classic Beauty Photography! We had such a great time getting ready for the big day and she captured every moment perfectly. The pictures are amazing and I'm so in love with how she captured everyone's personality and experience in each pic. Even with the bridal party running late, Steph was patient and worked with us and most importantly kept me (the bride) so calm and relaxed and prepared. She kept us on a schedule while still having so much fun with all of us. She even helped with my makeup! I didn't have poses or certain pictures in mind but Steph directed us and the poses and shots she captured were amazing and better than what I would of came up with. I couldn't of wished for a better photographer to share our special day! The pictures are amazing and Stephanie is brilliant!

kayla · Married on 09/09/2017

I absolutely loved working with Stephanie! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Kait · Married on 09/03/2017

Steph is simply amazing with the work that she does! She knows her stuff and captures the best pictures! Not only is she good with her camera but her personality makes it such a fun and easy experience!

• JAMIE

JAMIE · Married on 08/27/2017

I've been messaging Stephanie for the past 2 years since I booked her back in 2015 and we have become like best friends. Day of my wedding everyone kept asking me if the photographer was my friend because from the moment she arrived, hopped on the couch and got to work catching my glam shots from the impossible angles of a tight room, we were cracking jokes and laughing at random inside jokes no one else could get. She kept my timeline running smoothly and managed to get the silhouette shots that you only see in the magazines when the sun sets. She had my photos finished in record time and in tears as I swiped through my photos trying to pick my favorites (almost impossible when you love them all). She is professional, friendly, passionate about what she does, and it shows in her work. Best decision I made was hiring her Thank you soooo much Stephanie!

Karen · Married on 07/14/2017

I was very pleased with Stephanie from the first time we met till we received our pictures! My daughter was very picky when it came to finding the perfect photographer for her wedding. Once she saw Steph's work and we met her the decision was an instant yes tonhire her. I have already recommended her to many people and will continue to do so. Stephanie your personality had us at Hello!!!!

• F

Fabiola · Married on 06/23/2017

Stephanie Pilkauskas from Classic Beauty Photography was phenomenal! We absolutely loved her and all of our photos are stunning. I cannot say enough good things about how amazing she is as a person and a photographer! She was always very responsive to questions, flexible up to last minute changes (about three days before our wedding day) and was so fun and creative during the shoot. We are so happy with our finished product. I seriously cannot believe how AWESOME the photos turned out! We received our photos in LESS than two weeks after our wedding day! Same with our engagement photos! We received them so fast and are wonderful. Thank you Stephanie for our beautiful engagement and wedding photos; has been a pleasure working with you, you are the BEST!!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Classic Beauty Photography's reply:

Thank you, you and your family are amazing. I had so much fun from day one. You knew what you wanted and I am so happy I could make it happen. I can not wait for our next session we have planned.

Brittney · Married on 06/17/2017

After having an awful experience with our first photographer I reached out to Stephanie and she luckily had our date available. We could notch ave been more happy with the amazing work that Stephanie did and we are so happy we switched to her. She will definitely be our family photographer!

Jenn · Married on 06/10/2017

Steph is amazing! When looking for a wedding photographer, my fiancé and I really wanted to make sure that we found someone who was fun and really helped us relax along with quality. A lot of our friends were photographers which made me it even more difficult to trust someone out of our network. Then along came Steph. Stephanie was always extremely responsive, helpful, and passionate about what she does (which definitely shows). We received a few sample photos from our wedding so far and I cannot begin to describe all of the positive feedback we've received on the photos. I can't wait to see the final pictures! Thank you for everything!

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

Stephanie is extremely friendly when you first meet her, and she is extremely helpful to a bride who may need direction. She's kind and creative, and truly cares about her work.

Bria · Married on 10/22/2016

I had my boudoir session a couple of weeks ago with Stephanie and it was an amazing experience! I was really nervous from the beginning because it was out of my comfort zone, but it’s something I wanted to do for my future hubby. Since day 1, Stephanie was amazing at answering all of my questions and making me feel calm. When I gained weight and considered cancelling the session, she messaged me outfit ideas to hide my tummy and it worked! She made me feel so confident throughout the experience and had me laughing the whole time. Her hair and makeup skills are just as incredible as her photography skills. I can't wait to see the final product!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2016

Stephanie did a great job! Easy going, professional, people person, and quality work! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Kayla · Married on 10/15/2016

Words cannot describe how amazing Stephanie was as our Photographer this past October 2016!! When your a couple on a budget and paying for your entire wedding on your own it can be hard to find a great photographer who is able to work within ones budget! Stephanie exceeded all of our expectations. I was very laid back when it came to what kind of photos we wanted and let me tell you...this girl did her thing and did it well! She captured some of the most breath taken photos and I'm so beyond thrilled at the outcome of our very special day! We have memories to last a lifetime and I'm forever grateful that I was able to find such an amazing person to capture our day! (oh and by the way...did I mention she is funny! just and added perk) Thanks again!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Classic Beauty Photography's reply:

I am so humbled, your words truly make me know I am were I should be. I love what I do so much and when I get to work with a couple like you guys I feel so blessed. I hope to work with you both again.

Lindsey · Married on 10/09/2016

Stephanie and her staff were absolutely amazing!!! She was super friendly and very accommodating (our ceremony started almost an hour late). She captured every moment beautifully. We couldn't be happier with the results. We would recommend her to anyone, actually we have already. Thank you for everything!!!!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT WORKING WITH STEPHANIE! Not only was she fun to work with her work is absolutely beautiful and her prices are very reasonable. So glad she captured our special day!

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

Look no more! Stephanie was SO amazing. We did engagement shoots with her, and got to know her and of course I am that girl who feels so awkward getting my pictures taken. She broke the ice quickly, and all our pictures came out with us naturally smiling because we truly enjoyed ourselves. We then had her at our wedding, and she thinks of things you are thinking. When you are in panic mode that week before, she picks the perfect time to call and calms you down and makes you laugh. She captured every special moment and moments that were special that I didn't even realize were happening. She was not overbearing or in the way at all, and I will hire her whenever I need pictures done again. Even if I don't she is definitely someone positive to be around. She is not only a one in a million photographer, but she is wonderful to have at your wedding! We absolutely enjoyed her work as much as we enjoyed her company. Not to mention everything was edited and processed very quickly, which as an anxious "wife" after the wedding, is a HUGE plus! Thanks again Stephanie! You're the best!

Jenel · Married on 07/13/2016

Stephanie is an amazing person and an even greater photographer. She put me at ease on the most stressful day of my life. She is very strong on what will make you look amazing and even if you aren't 100% sure what you want she pulls it all together for you. She has an eye for perfection. As this was my first time getting a photographer I was nervous. About how I would look, is everything going to be captured... Let me tell you it was beautiful.
    She is worth every single penny. I doubt you will find a photographer as personable and amazing as Stephanie. After my wedding my album was created in a fast and timely manner.
    Thank you Stephanie.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Classic Beauty Photography's reply:

Wow, what kind words. I had so much fun working with you and your family. You were so easy to work with and hope to work with you again soon. I am so happy you love the photographs as much as me!

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

Stephanie was amazing to work with! From our engagement shoot last summer to our wedding on June 18, Stephanie was great! She even travelled to cape cod for us! She is hilarious and a joy to be around! Our photos have come out beautiful and I can't wait to print them! I highly recommend Stephanie and we look forward to using her in the future :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

Classic Beauty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words. I had so much fun working with you both. You both are amazing, and I look forward to working with you both again. Thank you for including me on your special day.

SPECTACULAR was the word that came to mind when I first saw the pictures Stephanie took for my daughter’s wedding.
    We met by chance at a social event.. after chatting for a bit, I just loved her bubbly personality! I checked out her website the minute I got home.. And sure enough, the quality of her work was just as expected... beautiful! Meant to be.. We booked her immediately!
    Stephanie is creative, fun, flexible, a perfectionist, eager to please her clients, responsive to emails and calls, open to discussing whatever issues may arise ahead of time, ready to offer her expert opinion and suggestions, and very prompt with getting the photos out.. She put her whole heart into the wedding and it showed.. She made my daughter feel and look like a princess!!
    She is team player who works extremely well with people .. We had a 300+ guest wedding with a lot of other vendors and moving parts. A good attitude is always important, but even more so with a large wedding. From start to finish, at all times, a true professional.
    We gave her a list of our “must shots” but also let her imagination do its work and we got a wonderful mix of traditional shots and fun shots.
    The biggest challenge now is choosing which ones to enlarge to hang! So many amazing images to choose from and not enough wall space! What a fabulous “problem” to have!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Classic Beauty Photography's reply:

I truly felt like family working with you all. I even cried because you could see and feel the love you all have for each other. Your family is truly beautiful. Thank you again for including me and my second photographer.

Stephanie was amazing! She did our engagement and wedding photos and we loved them both! She was really easy and fun to work with and made my husband and I feel at ease during photography. She got some really great shots, both traditional and some more artistic. I never knew I could look so good in photographs! She also went the extra mile and was super helpful the day of the wedding. My husband and I had a little more time than anticipated between the ceremony and reception so Stephanie drove us (in her own car) to a second site with gorgeous scenery to get some additional photos! I highly recommend Stephanie and her team to any couple looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Classic Beauty Photography's reply:

How sweet you both were from day one. I got some of my most favorite shots working with you both. You two both looked like models and yet so down to earth. I hope one day to photograph you again.

Anna · Married on 09/13/2015

Stephanie was fantastic to work with. She understood my vision right from the start. Our day was running behind and guest began arriving early to our event, so we weren't able to do the original photo shoot I thought that we would. However, Stephanie helped keep me calm and relaxed and by the end of the day, the photos were PERFECT. My guests were coming up to me throughout the event to tell me how wonderful my photographer was. I am anxiously awaiting the next time we have a reason to get to work with her!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Classic Beauty Photography's reply:

Your wedding was so much fun, I laughed the entire time. Your guests really knew how to dance and keep the night fun. I cant wait to work with again!

Temitayo · Married on 09/12/2015

I booked with Stephanie in December 2014 for a September 2015 wedding. In that time she was responsive to email, willing to have phone calls and open to a shot list. She was very flexible and understood that we were on a budget. We confirmed all the details a week before the wedding. On the day of, Stephanie arrived early and got right to work! Throughout the event, though there were tons of people taking their own pictures on their camera phones, Stephanie was able to capture all the right moments. After the wedding we got a link to an online gallery and we can't wait to see the final proofs! It was a pleasure working with Stephanie and I would recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Classic Beauty Photography's reply:

Thank you, that means allot to me. I work almost 100% on referrals and that is why I dedicate my time to make sure you are as happy as possible. Thank you for including me on your special day.