Classern String Quartet Reviews

20 Reviews for Classern String Quartet

20 Classern String Quartet Reviews

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2018

Awesome & Unique String Quartet

We hired Classern for our recent wedding at Bella Collina and they were simply fantastic from beginning to the day of. After listening to some of their music online, we knew Classern would make our wedding unique and unforgettable because of the originality of their pieces. Frank was always very responsive via email and provided great information whenever needed. Their prices were very reasonable and they have a huge repertoire of music selections. After booking them, we bought both their albums and even got a chance to see them perform live, which made us happy that we had hired them. They were very flexible and customizable in our choice of songs for our wedding, such as starting at a certain point in the song and the order of songs to play. On our wedding day, they gave a very memorable experience for us and our guests, and played elegantly and vibrantly. We're so happy that our ceremony songs were unlike any other wedding songs by seamlessly combining classical music with contemporary pieces. Our guests gave a lot of positive feedback and we already recommended Classern to one of our recently engaged friend. Overall, we were very satisfied with Classern and would book them again for other events.

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Classern Quartet played for our wedding ceremony and reception in Jacksonville. They were wonderful! We had them play traditional songs for the ceremony and then switched it up to more contemporary for the reception. They did an amazing job at quickly transitioning from each location and brought such a fun and different vibe to our evening. We would highly recommend them to anyone for any event! They were worth every penny!

Kitty · Married on 12/16/2017

I hired Classern to play before my Daughters ceremony, during the processional and the cocktail hour. They were amazing and the guests were very impressed

Classern String Quartet 1

Arianne · Married on 10/14/2017

If I could give 5 million stars to Classern String Quartet, I would in a heartbeat! I booked them for my ceremony and cocktail hour and they were absolutely fabulous. They played my choice of classic songs for the ceremony (they even learned a new song for a small nominal cost) and modern songs at the cocktail hour. My guests could not stop raving about them. They were professional and brought so much talent, they made my wedding perfect and I couldn't be more thankful. Thank you, Classern!!

Classern String Quartet 2
    Classern String Quartet 3
    Classern String Quartet 4

Kaylyn · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband and I hired Classern (the trio) for our June wedding and they were wonderful! From the start of our communication, Frank was professional, helpful and clearly experienced. They were able to accommodate our requests and provide exactly what we were looking for. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to hear much of their amazing talent throughout the ceremony/cocktail hour because I was a little busy, but our guests had great things to say and they sounded amazing on our homemade video! Worth every penny!!

• Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 02/25/2017

Frank, Justin, and Missy were easy to work with and were able to incorporate all of our wish list songs! Including "Helpless" from Hamilton, which made my groom tear up as the processional began. Thankfully, I was able to get my weeping in during the musicians pre-ceremony rehearsal as the musicians practiced my song choice for my big walk, David Bowie's "As the World Falls Down." Our other ceremony jams included Magnetic Fields songs, which thrilled the groom and the family. The guests also enjoyed the other songs on Classern's general setlist as they waited for the ceremony to begin.

Adam and I are still overjoyed at how Classern's string arrangements added magic to our big day!

• Adam

Adam · Married on 07/16/2016

AMAZING! They made our wedding so special. They are so talented and the music was beautiful. It gave our ceremony a special twist and we as well as our guests were in love.

Ryan · Married on 03/18/2016

Classern did a fantastic job providing the ceremony music at our wedding. They were very helpful and responsive throughout the planning process and they sounded fantastic at the wedding. They have a wide range of music available, so that you can pick and choose what you want played. Thanks so much Classern!

Stephanie · Married on 02/28/2016

Our wedding day was the most meaningful and momentous days of our lives thus far. From the beginning to end everything was more than we could have ever dreamed of and I know this is a direct result of the talented venders who worked our event. Knowing that our day would be taking place within a small beautiful Spanish courtyard we wanted to keep a natural ambiance without a “traditional DJ” with prerecorded music. With this in mind we undertook a considerable search to find a local group whose music would be both elegant and fitting for the space. I cannot express how happy I am that we found Classern String Quartet. From the moment we first heard samples of their music we immediately fell in love with them. We connected online and discussed the few songs that were central to the day. Their renditions were timeless and fully set the tone for the day. Outside of the pieces we requested we gave them free reign and they excelled beyond our expectations. Many of our guests commented on the beauty of the music and of the friendly nature of the members. They played throughout the day and we are so glad to have chosen Classern String Quartet while giving them the creative freedom to make our day beautiful. I strongly encourage anyone looking for a string quartet that has an ear for beauty to look no further. You will not find a better group for your big day or special occasion.

Kasey · Married on 02/27/2016

Classern did an amazing job during our ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding and we received NUMEROUS compliments on their mix of classical and modern music. Everyone loved it, including us! They were organized, communicative and extremely talented -- everything you want in a wedding vendor. If you are looking for a string quartet at your wedding or event, you've found 'em. :)

Amy · Married on 07/25/2015

Classern was a simply stunning addition to our wedding ceremony, and guests raved about the string trio! Despite the rainy conditions of our ceremony, Classern was able to work within a tight space and still perform beautifully. Part of the reason we were drawn to Classern was their take on several modern songs and their ability to perform a requested song, and their renditions of our requested songs were simply breathtaking. Frank and his team were extremely easy to work with, and we would highly recommend Classern Quartet!

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2015

Frank and his team did an awesome job for our wedding! We had a string duo for the ceremony and cocktail hour and it truly was perfect. It was so original and different to have a string combination be able to play newer and traditional songs for our special day. Frank was very responsive and easy to work with and his team was very professional. We would highly recommend this original musician group!

Renée-Claude · Married on 04/04/2015

They are so versatile. They can play absolutely everything, from classical to modern. We loved having them play for our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Kelly · Married on 03/21/2015

The Classern Quartet was a wonderful addition to our ceremony. They played more modern pieces while guests were arriving and being seated and traditional selections for the ceremony. It was a great mix. They were also able to accommodate some specific requests we had for the ceremony. They were easy to communicate with, arrived on time, looked professional and are fabulous musicians. You can't go wrong!

Sheri · Married on 03/08/2014

Justin Stanley did an incredible job at my wedding. I really enjoyed hearing him play the violin. The music he played was beautiful. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a violinist. Thank you very much for everything :)

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2013

Everyone raved about the music at our ceremony and cocktail hour. Everything ran smoothly and they were a pleasure to work with. Helped make our day so special and helped complete the feel we were looking to achieve. Thanks!

We had the Classern Quartet perform for our daughter's wedding and cocktail hour. They were excellent!
    They were so professional and dressed the part too. They played a mix of music (classical and modern) that our daughter and son-in-law were very happy with. We just were watching some of our video clips for editing purposes and got to hear the quartet all over again! They're very talented.

• User2012487 · 2+ years ago

Spectacular string quartet!! There is a reason why they always get 5 stars on their reviews--because they are excellent and fantastic. They played popular music most of the night, during cocktail hour and dinner, and everyone loved it! They showed up early to practice and were very professional. We had a few requests for songs and they were able to play those songs without a problem. They are very well priced compared to other quartets and have a wide range of music as well as a great repertoire list. I would 100% use them again!!

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2011

Absolutely amazing! My guests were so impressed by Classern! They played beautifully! I love how they were able to play the Black Eyed Peas AND Canon in D!!! They had such an awesome repetoire! I would hire them again in a minute!!!

3.0

Removal of this review is pending.