Clark Plantation Venue Reviews

Clark Plantation Venue 5
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely perfect

Denese and her husband at Clark Plantation were a dream to work with. Their venue is beautiful already and constantly being improved upon. She was extremely responsive and very easy to plan with to come out to the venue for planning visits. Book early before you miss out!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/31/2019

More perfect than we could ever imagine!!!

Denese and Mark, the owners, are absolutely wonderful and the venue is better than we could have ever imagined! My husband and I were just married here July 13,2019 and it was a dream. Not to mention the service the owners provided! Mr. Mark drove my husband, the photographer, videographer and I around the property in the golf cart to expedite the pictures and video process after the ceremony so that we could get back to our guests quicker, it is the little details that mean the world and this venue takes every detail into account. Very grateful for Clark Plantation Venue!

-The Warrens

Clark Plantation Venue 6
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Leigh Clark · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Venue

We had a wedding 5/18/19 at this beautiful venue and setting with the nicest owners, Mark & Denese Clark. They checked on us throughout the weekend to make sure everything was going well. Beautiful bridal cottage for all the ladies and a grooms/guy room for the guys. I would recommend Clark Plantation to everyone! ❤️

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2019

Makes you feel like family

From the moment we booked the Clark Plantation, we knew we made the right choice. Denese and Mark were so helpful and responsive about the entire process and allowed us to visit the venue multiple times to make our plan. The barn, ceremony site, and ground are gorgeous and the bridal studio was perfect for my large bridal party. My guests loved the fire pit area and the huge oaks near the ceremony site. We couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Mary · Married on 11/17/2018

Denese and Mark has been very kind and helpful to me and my fiancé. The venue is beautiful and spacious. They answered all of our questions, they weren't pushy or anything. I always felt like I was talking to someone I've known for years even though we just met. This is one of the main reason we decided to book this venue. I can't wait to get married here!

Sent on 02/21/2017
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect place for my wedding

This was the most gorgeous place I could have ever wished for. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect due to this beautiful venue. It really made me feel at home with its rustic look, but still elegant enough to make me feel like a princess. The owners even dropped by on the day of the wedding to make sure everything was up to my standards. Would definitely recommend! They even provide benches for the ceremony area if you wanted them.

Clark Plantation Venue 7
    Clark Plantation Venue 13
    Clark Plantation Venue 14
    Sent on 04/16/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful family oriented venue. We booked this venue for my daughter's fall 2018 wedding and we are so excited!

Taylor · Married on 04/14/2018

This venue was absolutely stunning. Denise and Mark were the kindest people and so welcoming and that made it even better. It is such a romantic space, I am obsessed with every thing about it. You can tell they're definitely a seasoned wedding venue with lots of experience! :)

Sent on 04/12/2017

ASHLYN · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely love this place and the Clark's, they are very welcoming and make sure you have everything you need! she personally took the grooms tie home to clean it before the wedding. She helped me out when my wedding planner didn't bother to show up!! I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

Perfect venue for a large outdoor wedding!

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2018

My husband and I got married here on March 11, 2018. This venue and the Clarks were absolutely amazing. I wish I could relive that day all the time. The venue and location was beautiful and I couldn't have imagined saying our "I do's" anywhere else. Thank you again!!!!

Clark Plantation Venue 15
    Clark Plantation Venue 16
    Clark Plantation Venue 17
    Clark Plantation Venue 18
    Clark Plantation Venue 19
    Sent on 03/31/2018

Leslie · Married on 10/14/2017

Mr. and Mrs. Clark were absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with! They were so helpful, open-minded and kind when it came to the planning of my big day?? The venue is BREATHTAKING & the Clarks are constantly adding on! I recommend them to any & everybody no matter what your style or theme is! You won't be disappointed when booking with this gorgeous venue!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Garrett · Married on 09/23/2017

Denese Clarke has been amazing to work with . My wedding is in September 2017 and has been helpful and someone to lean on with any question . I have been able to visit the site multiple times ! I can not wait to get married here!

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

They truly make you feel like you are family. They are so warm and welcoming. Mark and Denese have made sure that every part of our perfect, fairytale wedding is exactly what we have dreamed of. They are phenomenal!! I will refer anyone to them!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Sunny · Married on 04/29/2017

This venue gets five stars all around from me! I originally had booked my wedding for February 2017, but had to move it to April. Denese was very understanding and even offered to help me with reorganizing all of my vendors.

At the time of my booking, the venue was still under construction. To be honest, I was a bit skeptical of it all coming together, but Denese and Mark kept every single one of their promises and it all came together so beautifully. They thought out every detail they could and made sure this was an "all-inclusive" venue to make things simpler for both the bride and for vendors. Another aspect I love about this venue is that they give you plenty of time (3 full days) to put up, celebrate, & take down.

Denese was full of ideas and made this a 100% personable experience. She was always a phone call or text away and I never had to wait on response from her. She had a lot of great vendor references as well. I would recommend everyone to book this venue if you're looking for the perfect "rustic-chic" venue!