Clark Patterson Photography & Videography Reviews

103 | Austin, TX

103 Reviews for Clark Patterson Photography & Videography

Cassandra & Eric 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Yay Clark!

Clark was incredibly friendly and professional. He quickly learned everyone's names, got along with all of our friends and family, and prioritized knowing the schedule of events. The entire time leading up to the wedding he was always in touch, extremely responsive, and made us feel secure and confidant about choosing him. His pricing was great and having no time limit for his services relieved a lot of planner's stress. Within a week we received our photos from him and they are beautiful! We're very excited to have some of them framed! The only regret we have is not getting a photo with him! Thank you Clark! We loved having you! 馃槉

Sent on 10/03/2019

Lindsay 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Great Photos

Clark was willing to work with our budget and gave us a great wedding package. He was flexible and easy to work with. Lovely photos, also gave us some video for free.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Kaye Harris 路 Married on 06/10/2019

Expierenced Professional Photographer

Clark was eary, set up, captured the ceremony, dinner, after party and provided the video and pictures in a prompt efficient manner. He was open to suggestions and made sure every guest and their families and friends were in pictures. His ability to capture the moments were outstanding. I will be using him for my daughter's recent engagment too!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Helen Nzeffe 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience

We had the best for our wedding. He was professional, flexible, organize and the quality of his work is phenomenal. He pays attention to details, and captures every special moment. Thank you so much for making our day extra special!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Joanna Underwood 路 Married on 01/22/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

Clark went above and beyond expectations! He was a pleasure to speak with and helped with more than just pictures! He came to our rehearsal just to get a feel for the families and get acquainted with what our style would be.
    Every member from both sides of the family raved about Clark and how amazing he was.
    I would 100% recommend him for your event or wedding or any function!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Clark was absolutely amazing, he really paid attention to detail and really goes the extra mile. He goes above and beyond by reaching out to other vendors and coordinating. He also made it a point to know the bridal party by name which was a lot. If you鈥檙e looking for a wedding photographer look no further Clark鈥檚 work is AMAZING. His rates are really unbeatable for what he offers. You will be in good hands with him definitely recommend booking him and so glad I did!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Stephany 路 Married on 06/28/2018

Clark Patterson did a wonderful capturing my wedding day. He took every little detail into consideration and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We will most definitely recommend his service's to family and friends. If you're looking for a great photographer he is the guy for you.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Amy 路 Married on 06/23/2018

I attended my cousins wedding where Clark was the photographer. He was so personable and learned all about our family while snapping photos. So professional, personable and kind. I will be using his services for my future needs...

Sent on 08/14/2018

Searraa 路 Married on 06/02/2018

If your here deciding on a photographer, then look NO MORE! Clark was above and beyond! Photos,Slideshows and Videos great quality!
    Clark HAS his stuff together definatly!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Julie 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Clark was really great. We were so worried we could not find an affordable videographer but then we found Clark. He did such a great job at a price we loved. The video turned out great. Thanks Clark!

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • O

Olivia 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Clark took photos and did the video for my daughter's Sweet 15. He was amazing, made sure all the important moments were captured.Pictures and Video were top notch. Very professional, communicative and more than reasonably priced.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Steve 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Clark was great and we couldn鈥檛 have gotten a better photographer for a better or even higher price. He made everything very easy for my wife and I on our wedding day and took amazing pictures.

Sent on 12/02/2017

samantha 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Last month I attended my brothers wedding in Kyle, TX and was super impressed with Clarks ability to remember everyones name and how attentive he was to detail and getting the perfect shot. He was patient and very kind to all the guests old and young. I don't know anything about the prices but either way he is a great photographer and is worth every penny!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Joan 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Joan Stiles

I recently attended my son's wedding. Clark was amazing, he was very professional and at the same time he was like a member of the group. He took the time to meet everyone and remember all their names. He was there from beginning to end and documented the entire event in pictures including all the small details that are usually overlooked. I also know Steve and Carrisa worked with a limited budget, and he worked with them. I am thoroughly impressed with Clark and his work, I would highly recommend him and his services.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Roslynn 路 Married on 08/12/2017

The essence of excellence!

I have worked with many great vendors and Clark Patterson photography stands head and shoulders above the competition!

Many of the guests remarked at just how professional Clark was, and everyone enjoyed Clark鈥檚 relaxed, confident and reassuring tone, and his genius level creativity when taking pictures! My sister was left speechless after she noticed that he was addressing everyone by name! What attention to detail!

We really are happy with the world class services we received and the quality of the results!

To summarize our experiences into one word.. Excellence!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 07/22/2017

Clark did an amazing job with my sister in laws wedding we have very pleased with his level on professionalism and quality of work!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Dustin 路 Married on 05/05/2017

Clark is very professional, especially with communicating with us beforehand and organizing with our DJ and Officiant to ensure that he got all the best pics and locations. We were very happy with his flexibility as the bridesmaids makeup went an hour behind schedule, but he made the most of it by capturing great pictures around the venue. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jose 路 Married on 12/03/2016

He was great

Very professional , everyone was satisfied with his work

He was so easy to communicate with , never gave me a hard time ,

I will definitely hire him for future events

My wedding pictures came out great :D

Sent on 12/19/2016

Eleana 路 Married on 09/23/2016

Clark's photography is amazing and he is great to work with! Clark was prompt and very attentive on my wedding day and helped with a lot of the coordination as well more than I expected but it was very much appreciated. You can expect quality work at a reasonable rate. My husband and I were on a limited budget for our wedding and we couldn't have picked a better photographer. I loved all the photos and video clips of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Shahpar 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Clark Patterson photographed our wedding reception last month, and he did an excellent job. We had a positive experience with Clark, and we highly recommend him. He was very professional, reasonably priced, and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Prisma 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Clark was our photographer for our wedding and he did a great job, he arrived in time and got familiar with all my guest, he was friendly to all the kids and the pictures came out awesome! We recommend him for your event.. He sure will be at our next event ??Thank you Clark!

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • User6260641 路 2+ years ago

Clark did my mine and my husband's wedding. He did an awesome job. We were very pleased with his work. His prices were very reasonable. He answered all the questions we had along the way. He was very professional. Thank you Clark for all your hard work. We really appreciate you!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Amanda 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Clark was amazing I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! He was patient with us during our engagement pictures!! My fianc茅 and I had never done pictures before as a couple so Clark stepped right up and gave us ideas and worked with us until we had perfect pictures!! We were so impressed with our engagement pictures and how quickly Clark was able to get them to us!! I will be telling all of my friends and family about Clark!! His prices are reasonable and his professionalism is above expectations!! Thank you again Clark!! :)

Sent on 09/07/2015

Amanda 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Clark is an awesome photographer I could not have been more happy with his work! He was very reasonable on prices and he was very nice through all stages of photos for my wedding! He does amazing work!! I will have the memories for a life time and one my favorite parts was the day of my wedding with just meeting my family & bridal party of over 35 with kids and all he knew every persons name!! You cannot go wrong with Clark I will recommend him to anyone who asks for a photographer!! Thank you Clark!! :)

Sent on 11/16/2015

Sierra 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Clark did a great job for my brothers & sister in laws wedding! He was very impressive with his quality of work and he knew all of my family's names! I would recommend Clark if you're looking for a wonderful photographer!

Sent on 11/22/2015