Clara Mellown Photography Reviews

Clara Mellown Photography 3
  • Kristin

Kristin Badzik · Married on 07/28/2019

Clara was amazing!

My husband and I reached out to Clara shortly before our wedding. We just wanted a small simple wedding, but wanted to make it more special than just a quick courthouse kind of thing. Clara was amazing! She was very quick on responding to us and very willing to work with us, even given that it was such short notice! She was very excited! So wonderful to work with her! She was unobtrusive during our short ceremony, and simply amazing during the photos afterwards! Especially knowing my husband is a bit camera shy. He also made the comment after how great she was! We got the photos quickly, and they are beautiful! I couldn't be happier with what she did. Very communicative before and afterwards. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much, Clara!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kelsey Davin · Married on 10/06/2018

Above & Beyond

So happy my husband and I had Clara as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. She does an amazing job. She answers any and every question and makes you feel 100% comfortable. No regrets choosing this amazing photographer!

Clara Mellown Photography 4
    Clara Mellown Photography 5
    Sent on 12/20/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

Clara went above and beyond on all of our sessions! I couldn’t have asked for a more responsive and professional photographer. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease during our sessions. Even though she had lots going on moving cities after our wedding she still managed to stay in touch and get our photos back to us fast and they are so beautiful!

Clara Mellown Photography 6
    Sent on 08/30/2018

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

I absolutely loved my experience with CMP! Clara is the best in the business. She is so patient and works so hard to capture every single moment. She was a dream to work with and made our wedding so special! We will always cherish our photos from our wedding adventure - from the engagement, to the bridal portraits and our wedding day. Love her!

Sent on 06/18/2018