Claire Nicole Photography Reviews

Claire Nicole Photography 3
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Fall wedding October 2018

Claire is an amazing photographer! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos and we were beyond pleased with her work. Her style is very light, airy, natural and bright and we loved it. She is very easy to work with, so laid back which is definitely a vibe you want around you on your wedding day! She listens to what you want and incorporates her own great ideas. She is very professional and quick to respond. We would highly recommend her! Her prices are very reasonable and we felt that it was a great deal. We are eagerly awaiting the rest of our wedding photos and can't wait to see all of her amazing work!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Blue angels on my wedding day

Claire was great the day of and was very good at taking candid pics. We had lots of fun that day and she capture everything from our vows to the last dance of the night. She even did engagement photos!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Claire Nicole Photography 4

Meghan · Married on 08/25/2018

The most amazing

Claire was the best photographer we could have ever wanted for our wedding. She was prompt, communicated with our planner, and captured every important moment of our wedding. She was with me for the entirety of us getting ready, through all of the wedding. The quality of our photos is literally top of the line, and super modern as that’s what I was going for. It’s like she could read my mind and provided exactly what I wanted. Not only that, but we had our wedding photos within FOUR WEEKS and had sneak peeks after only 24 hours after the wedding!! Seriously unheard of as most photographers make you wait for much longer than that. She gave us HUNDREDS of photos and provided them for us online so we could pick and choose whatever we wanted. I will recommend Claire to anyone and everyone. She travelled all the way out to Truckee, CA for our wedding and to Tahoe, CA for our engagement shoot. She will be doing our pictures for the rest of our lives at this point. She’s THAT good.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 05/05/2018

Claire is amazing! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful! She was so great to work with. She was easy to get in contact with. She communicates well. She was so great with out daughter! She is prompt, prepared, friendly, and great at her job. You can tell she has a true passion for what she does. We will definitely be using her again in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Claire Nicole Photography 5
    Claire Nicole Photography 6

Samantha · Married on 07/15/2017

Claire was amazing! So easy to work with and captured such awesome photos. We are so glad we chose her to photograph our wedding

Sent on 09/02/2017

Berenice · Married on 06/24/2017

Claire was great! she was extremely flexible when i asked her to do my engagement pictures in San Francisco which is almost 3 hours from our home. her turn around time for pictures is about a week with a couple previews ready within the next day! i loved that! she was always on time and with a smile on her face. very professional and friendly! definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

We are so happy and in love with our wedding photos! Claire definitely has a great talent in photography and is fun and easy to work with. The way that she was able to capture all of the emotions from our special day was what I loved most about her work. Her response time when we first inquired was very quick as well as the turnaround time for the wedding photos. She made us a beautiful slideshow that we got to view for the first time with family and friends, which made it feel like we were experiencing our wedding day all over again! Overall Claire was wonderful and I recommend booking her!  -Jessica

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sara · Married on 05/26/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Claire! She is quick and responsive and really makes this part of the wedding planning not stressful. You can rely on her too! She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and such a great person to work with. I will definitely be using her again for all my photography needs

Sent on 07/19/2017

Austin · Married on 02/04/2017

Claire was amazing to work with! She did a great job making us feel comfortable and she was so easy to work with. She was very organized and knowledge. She was with us all day and did an AMAZING job capturing our special day! Her price was very reasonable. She got our pictures to us so fast! I woke up the next day with a sneak peek in my email and it wasn't very long until I had all of the files! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Candace · Married on 10/22/2016

Claire was amazing! Her photography was outstanding along with her professionalism. I highly recommend her services. She goes above and beyond to make sure she gets all the shots the bride & groom requested. I was the mother of the bride and Claire made my daughters wedding in Palm Springs a breeze. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Anju · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing photographer! Claire was such a joy to work with, she really made us feel comfortable during all the photos and I am beyond excited with all the results! She captured our special day perfectly and her photo ideas were fantastic. Would definitely recommend to any one of our friends.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Carolynn · Married on 09/30/2016

We used Claire Nicole Photography for our wedding and could not have been happier with the quality, dedication, flexibility, and professionalism she showed us! Truthfully I would give her 10 out of 5 stars as she went above and beyond with everything! We are a blended family and she was so amenable to doing both an engagement shoot and family photo shoot for us to use as signing pictures at the wedding! Her turn around time was very fast and she delivered them in beautiful and personalized packages in addition to doing slideshows. Above all else, she was so personable and professional and really treated us as friends and not just clients! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, creative, professional, and talented photographer! Thank you so much Claire!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 08/12/2017

Claire was a great photographer for our wedding. She was set up nicely with a list of some poses and types of photos many people want at a wedding, and supported doing certain types of poses I had in mind also! Many times you couldn't tell she was there and blended in. Once the photos were finished the final product was wonderful. She captured our wonderful wedding for us to keep forever in photos as well as our hearts. Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 09/20/2017