Clair Pruett Studios Reviews

Clair Pruett Studios 5
Clair Pruett Studios 6

Leonie · Married on 06/07/2019

Look no further!

I highly recommend Clair Pruett Studios. Rich and Dasha did an amazing job capturing our special day. They took so many good photos that I absolutely love. They even got a photo of my husband and me with our two year old, who was overwhelmed and crying the whole day, when he was smiling! I really appreciated how transparent and reasonable their pricing was. And they got the photos over to me faster than I anticipated which was a nice surprise. If I need a photographer again in the future, I know who to call! Five stars across the board:)

Sent on 09/16/2019

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic experience

Clair Pruett was fantastic. Danielle and Kimberly were wonderful to work with and extremely talented. Our experience was better than we could have imagined. Our videographer, Mark, was a pleasure to work with as well.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Bride11918

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2018

C. Pruett: Our Family Tradition

We absolutely loved having C. Pruett as our Engagement and Wedding photography and videographer. They are professional, creative and went above and beyond in helping us preserve our most cherished memories! My mom and dad used C. Pruett for their wedding, and it is now a family tradition! I recommend C. Pruett as they are simply the best!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Clair Pruett photography for our wedding in June of 2018. My husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about working with them. We relocated from Philadelphia to Kentucky and were planning our wedding via emails and phone calls. Clair Pruett made this process extremely easy and stress free. Our photographer, Rachel was professional, personable and kind. She listened to what we wanted, what we didn't and captured our day beautifully : ) Thank you again to this wonderful team : )

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jannie · Married on 05/26/2018

Rich and Dasha are wonderful! I was in love with their photography before I even met them in person! We did our engagement photos with them and they were so cute! Evan and I were thrilled to have them be apart of our wedding day, they are both so much fun to be around! The sneak peak pictures they sent of our wedding were stunning and I cried when I saw them! We can’t wait to get the rest of our pictures! I’d recommend them to anyone looking for amazing quality and great service! We look forward to getting photos done with them in the future! Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Clair Pruett Studios 10
    Clair Pruett Studios 11

Megan · Married on 01/05/2018

Rich and Dasha were amazing! They did our engagement photos which everyone loved and shot the wedding as well. They were supportive every step of the way and completely professional. They did not miss any shots of my magical day. Bruce the videographer was also amazing. He was always there but unobtrusive. I am so excited for our wedding photos and I know they will be amazing just like our engagement ones. I also can't wait to watch the video and see everything that I was unable to see at the ceremony and the reception. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Erin · Married on 11/23/2017

Clair Pruett was great to work with! Our photographer Gary was the perfect match for us. He was very chill, calm, and arrived super early to get a feel for the space. Our photos are beautiful and turnaround time was faster than expected, just about 5 weeks.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/16/2017

Was so happy with our photographer!! Rachel did an awesome job!! She worked so well with the large wedding party we had and took so many amazing pictures! We were so happy with how many amazing pictures we received and Rachel worked so well with us and got awesome candid and formal shots of us which was very important to me. Rich and Dasha were so easy to work with when we met with them to discuss their package options and their prices are reasonable and really worked with the budget we had and they make everything worth what you’re paying for. We got an engagement photo included in our package and ended up purchasing the whole shoot! It turned out so beautiful and we loved those photos as much as our wedding photos. We got our wedding pictures back right around 6 weeks and we’re so happy with everything! They did such a great job and captured so many special memories.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Thanks so much!

Jamie · Married on 08/26/2017

Very responsive and easy to work with! We had 3 photographers and 1 videographer. The four of them worked very well together and bounced clever ideas off of each other for what worked best for my husband and I.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Clair Pruett for our wedding day. They captured every photo we asked them to take and more! Very easy to talk to and work with. They responded quickly and listened to our direction. They were very friendly to our family and friends and we would definitely recommend them to capture your special day!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Wonderful wedding photography studio! We knew this was the place for us upon our intial consultation with Rich and Dasha. They made us feel comfortable and really listened to what we wanted from a wedding photographer. We loved that the engagement shoot was included with the package we chose and that they chose a photographer based off of that. Pete, who shot our actual wedding was a true pleasure to work with. He took many beautiful shots and we couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a great value for wedding photography.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Liz · Married on 08/12/2017

Where to start!? Everything from the moment we met was stellar. Our engagement photos were fun and turned out awesome (I just wished I had gotten my hair done beforehand... D'oh!) and they had been a pleasure to work with throughout the experience. The wedding day photos turned out perfect, they captured every moment spotlessly which not only looked amazing on screen, but in print, my jaw absolutely dropped. I was never "that into" weddings. Before me and my husband met, we never even thought we'd get married lol and the decision to do a big wedding (as opposed to city hall & lunch) was something we'd talked about back and forth. But, CP made me a believer. I saw some shots of other weddings they did and I thought, wow I need them to shoot my wedding. And I knew immediately I was happy we didn't settle for just city hall! The whole wedding process I just wanted everyone to have a good time vs. making everything all about me. But these photos, are the one thing from the experience that I hold dear "for myself" because I have them forever to look at and remember our special moment. Thank you CP again for everything you did!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Clair Pruett Studios 12

Danielle · Married on 07/29/2017

Clair Pruett was wonderful to work with. They were always friendly and responsive. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and they captured exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend them for any even!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Kim · Married on 06/30/2017

Experience was amazing. Pictures are beautiful. I would definitely recommend Clair Pruitt!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2017

We were extremely happy with our pictures!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Thank you!

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

We had Rachel as our Photographer for our Wedding and she was awesome! We LOVE our pictures and have gotten so many compliments. The thing I love most is they look very natural, not fake and forced as I feel can happen with wedding pictures. We also got our pictures back in a nice amount of time (4 weeks). We would 100% recommend Clair Pruett for Photography and Videography.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Clair Pruett Studios's reply:

Awww Thank you Sara! You are a beautiful bride!!

Jonathan · Married on 05/13/2017

Great photographers, awesome editors. Good team to work with who are flexible and friendly. I highly recommend their work for your upscale wedding event!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Y

Ylora · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Clair Pruett Studios. We used Clair Pruett Studio for our photography and video. We specifically worked with Gary and Abe and they were great to work with! It was very easy coordinating our schedule with them. They were professional and responsive. Gary and Abe both arrived at the designated locations on time, even a little bit earlier to make sure everything was set up properly. The photos were ALL stunning! They captured all the special moments and all the details of the wedding. From the getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception, everything was captured! The getting ready photos and the formal photos went fairly quickly, as our photographer knew exactly what types of poses and angles to take, leaving us plenty of time to socialize and have fun with our guests!

Thank you, Clair Pruett!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I got married September 2016 and used Clair Pruett for photography and videography. They were amazing! Our videographer, Bruce, also did my uncles wedding a few years ago and we both loved him. Our photographer, Maureen, was great also. She had ideas that made our photos come out amazing! They both were very professional the day of and I like how Maureen and I got together a few weeks prior to go over what we expected. I would highly recommend them and will use them in the future if needed!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/17/2016

My husband and I got married on July 17, 2016. We worked with Clair Pruett photography for our wedding day photos. Our photographer was Laura and she was absolutely amazing! She was so patient and professional all day. Laura was able to meet with me prior to the day of the wedding so we could go over all of the special photos we wanted (family, special poses etc). She was so accommodating day of and really helped us to have a special event! We opted to do a first look prior to the ceremony, and Laura did an awesome job setting that up for us! During the reception, Laura was constantly moving around taking photos without being invasive to the party! We had SUCH a great experience! We canNOT wait to see the photos in a few weeks! :)

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Clair Pruett for our wedding on May 7th and just got the proofs and they are absolutely AMAZING!! Rich and Dasha were such a pleasure to work with and their quality of work is exceptional. Leading up to the wedding Rich took the time to answer all my questions and stayed within my budget. We also got the video and Bruce was really great to work with. The customer service is top notch and we will cherish these photos forever. They were very familiar with my ceremony/reception venue which made things go very smoothly. They knew all the right spots to get pictures and we have an amazing shot with a beautiful tree line in the background. There is nothing I would change and would highly recommend Clair Pruett to any bride looking for a photographer. My grandparents used Clair Pruett for their wedding over 50 years ago and it was exception service back then and continues to be today. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Clair Pruett Studios's reply:

Thanks again Jen! You guys rock!

We worked with Maureen as our photographer at Normandy Farms in Blue Bell PA and she was great to work with. She took creative photos and utilized the site well highlighting the details of the property in our photos. She also did an EXCELLENT job of organizing photos with family members and kept the process moving quickly (which we requested) to allow for more time to shoot outside and other areas on premise with the wedding party before the reception.
    She provided plenty of ideas for locations and types of shots but was also open to suggestions and took the time to set up a few dramatic evening shots towards the end of the reception which was much appreciated. Overall our whole experience with Maureen and Clair Pruett Studios was great and we would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

We were so pleased to have Rich and Dasha as the photographers at our wedding this past fall at the Merion Tribute House.

We really got to know them and felt connected that day! We are thankful for their kindness and for being so accommodating to us.

We are delighted that we will have beautiful photographs to treasure our special day.

Jessica Assem

Sent on 01/06/2016

Megan · Married on 08/29/2015

Clair Pruett was great to work with for our wedding photos. We worked with Laura C. and Mary, who were both great photographers. They showed up early for the day and kept us on time throughout the day. They were so easy to work with and knew our venue so well. We didn't even need to recommend areas around our venue as they already knew the best locations on site to take pictures.

We will receive our final photographs in 3-5 weeks and we can't wait to see how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/08/2015