CK JR Productions, LLC Reviews

5 | Wixom, MI

5 Reviews for CK JR Productions, LLC

Lynsi · Married on 05/06/2017

Charles was so great to work with! His team was professional, personable and very easy to talk to. They also were very quick in getting us our video! Awesome :)

Sent on 07/07/2017

Gabriel · Married on 09/10/2016

My wife and I had an amazing experience. Charles is absolutely amazing. We get lots of compliments on our wedding photos. Prices were reasonable. Charles dressed professionally, spoke professionally, and kept all of our guests happy, above the call of duty. He was creative in the photos and very easy to work with. I could go on and on... Will definitely go to him for any professional pictures we need.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Megan · Married on 01/02/2016

Charles is very friendly and personable. We used him for our wedding video. We received DVDs and Dropbox links for us and family that included the ceremony video and highlights from the reception. Charles is also capable of editing all the elements together for a great keepsake video, too!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Janelle · Married on 09/26/2014

Charles is an absolute gem. He is professional, responsible, and amazingly talented. I never even knew he was there, and yet the footage he captured took my breath away - the mark of a truly amazing videographer! The turnaround time was fantastic as well, and I cry every time I view our wedding video. It's perfect. You won't find a better value in Metro Detroit, so book CK JR!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tyquan · Married on 04/30/2016

The photographers and videographers at CK JR Productions very professional. They were on time, funny, and had many Poses for me and my wife. If you need photos or videos, I recommend reaching out to CK JR Productions

Sent on 05/16/2017