220 Reviews for CJ Sound

Photobooth (19)
Uplighting (19)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (2)

Mike was our DJ and he made our event a complete success! He played everthing we wanted and got the crowd dancing. The lighting was great as well. Mike cared about every detail!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wedding: DJ Beloved (Brian) is truly the best DJ in town. (I've attended many weddings and also have DJ'ed myself) He was professional, on-time, and very organized. His introductions were great and his mic work was excellent. The music was perfect volume and beatmatched nicely. The projected music video and monogram was a nice bonus touch. Top notch equipment. Dance floor was jammed all night. You won't regret choosing Brian. Remember, not all DJ's within this company are created equal. A+

Profile Picture Lucas, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Dennis from CJ Sound DJ our wedding reception and I cannot say enough about the awesome job he did! Everyone was on the dance floor all night. He gave us his cell number before the wedding to contact him directly about any concerns. CJ sounds website made it very easy to pay our bill online as well as choose songs and uplighting. Dennis called me the day before the wedding and even though I didn’t have a lot set in my mind as far as music went, his questions and prying led him in the right direction because every song was perfect.

Profile Picture Laura , 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dennis was fantastic to work with! We gave some songs for guidelines but he hit the nail right on the head. Our music was AMAZING and people were dancing all night. We received SO many compliments about how much fun our wedding was!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Mike was our dj and he did such an incredible job !! He listened to us and was so professional and accommodating. He was also so helpful and there for anything we needed ! Our family and friends had a blast and we loved every minute ! He was always able to calm my nerves by making a joke and taking the stress out of planning !! He was the best !

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our experience with CJ Sound was great. They were very responsive whenever we had any questions. Our initial DJ and Photobooth Attendant were both re-assigned but everything ended up working out for the best. Roger Christian is an excellent DJ and we were lucky to have had him as our DJ. Highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I had our wedding two weeks ago, with our reception at the Adam's Mark. While the Adam's Mark provided less than satisfactory service, our DJ saved the night. CJ sound was extremely flexible and attentive to begin with, our DJ, Steve, meeting with us a week before the wedding to touch base and get to know us better. During the reception, when the employee from the Adam's Mark who was supposed to be in charge of making sure the reception went smoothly was nowhere to be found, Steve went above and beyond and spent the night checking on us and making sure everything went off without a hitch. He brought amazing energy all night, was open to song requests, and had the dance floor full for the entire 6 hour reception! I would recommend CJ Sound to all of my friends and family!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

CJ Sound was great to work with for our wedding day! Very responsive and our dance floor was completely full right up until our very last song at 11:30pm. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

John was great, he was very accommodating to our music requests

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

CJ Sound proved to be an excellent choice right from the get-go. The communication back and fourth with Mike to get the ball rolling was great. The pricing was very competitive when compared to all the other overpriced DJ services. Once a deposit is made, they provide you with a login in which you could make payments, add music to your "must play list," create a timeline, and provide the necessary info for the DJ. This was an excellent service to have. Now, on to the DJ. DJ Jimmy S was an outstanding DJ. He was very accommodating, and helped immensely with making the introductions, special dances, and announcements a smooth and simple process. He had all the right moves with reading the crowd and knowing what music to play throughout the entire night. Guests repeatedly came up to me to tell me how great he was, and were all about keeping him spinning tunes as long as they could stand.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Noah was our DJ and he was professional and thorough. We met up the week of the wedding and talked about the type of music we wanted played and planned out the day. The day of went smooth and the dance floor was never empty! We got married at the Statler and used CJ Sound for uplighting, music, ceremony mic and a monogram. The room looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We work with CJ sound on Lighting and DJ services and we love them! Professional, reliable and by far the best in WNY!

Profile Picture Mia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

CJ sound was absolutely amazing to work with while planing our wedding ceremony ! The lighting, music and photobooth were all perfect! Shawn was our DJ and he listened to everything we requested from
Him and made me and my now husband so happy! Brandon was our photobooth guy and he was so sweet and even jumped into some photos with guests which we LOVED!!!! He was part of the party !!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow!!! Mike and Andrew took care of everything flawlessly. I like to know exact details and they provided me with every piece of information immediately. Mike had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and Andrew had the photo booth rockin! Both so professional and kind! The website is so easy to use and lets you select songs and plan out the reception so you know what's going to happen when which made me feel at ease! I had DJ, uplighting, Gobo, and photo booth through CJ Sound! All of these extras made my venue stand out and I highly recommend it if you want to have that WOW factor! Truly the best book them now!

Profile Picture April, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I am SO glad we had CJ Sound DJ our wedding. We had a crazy ride planning, with 3 venue changes, and they were with us every step of the way making sure we had the right equipment and lighting for all of them. Pat was our assigned DJ and he was AWESOME. He called a week before the wedding to introduce himself and make sure he knew what we wanted and to see if we had any questions. He was there for any last minute changes or questions with quick and knowledgeable responses. On the day of, Pat made everything run smoothly, from the introductions, to the speeches, to the dance floor. He even had a little stash of sunglasses for anyone that wanted them! We also had a photobooth in our package and people loved it. My husband and I really enjoyed looking at the pictures in our guestbook the next day. Thank you CJ Sound!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I booked CJ Sound for the music and lighting at my wedding reception and could not have been happier! All the planning and payments can be done online which is very convenient. The online planning form especially makes personalizing the entire reception easy, and you can essentially make your own playlist. I was very nervous about picking the right music to get people to dance, but DJ Paul Foxe was the best. He called me a week or so before the reception to go over the basics and also just to tell me that I could contact him with any questions or changes. On the day, he was excellent at announcing names and getting everyone to dance. He also shows music videos of the songs he plays, which made it even more fun. The uplighting looked great, and there was never a lull in the dancing. As good as it gets, in my opinion!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dennis is AMAZING! I just LOVED the entire experience with him. The music was my biggest fear as I was wedding planning and after talking to him before the event, he completely calmed my nerves. Then, the day of the wedding he went over and beyond my (and my mother's) expectations!
Thank you, Dennis!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dennis Fleig from CJ sound is the best DJ ever. You won't find anyone better!

Profile Picture Jeff, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our dj was fantastic. He was very organized and prepared. Had great recommendations for some of the music I didn't plan myself and did a wonderful job keeping everyone on the dance floor. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ Mike at our wedding and couldn't have been happier with the job that he did! He kept the dance floor packed all night!

Profile Picture User5565863, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

CJ Sound was amazing. We had DJ Jimmy for our wedding, and he was super responsive and willing to work with us. We had some one-off song requests and he placed them perfectly. The dance floor did not stop the entire night, and he completely understood the direction of music we were looking for. We also had a photobooth that was an absolute hit. I would highly recommend CJ Sound!

Profile Picture Chevonne, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We used CJ Sound for a photo booth, as well as sound for our ceremony, and lighting and DJ for our reception. They were amazing for all of them. They were receptive to my requests for the background of our photo strips and willing to answer all my questions. The photo booth was exactly as I pictured (they even let us supply a custom backdrop), and our guests had a great time. We love looking through the book they put together with all the funny pictures and sweet comments.

DJ Steve Schottman was our DJ, and he was absolutely amazing. He played the songs we picked for our ceremony without issues. However where he really shined was at the reception. As soon as the dancing started the dance floor was filled, and was never empty again the entire night. People were constantly packed on the dance floor, and everyone had an amazing time. The venue staff even told us the next morning that all the event staff was in the back dancing as well and had a great time working our wedding. We could not be happier with the job Steve did, and will always be grateful for the amazing party!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

CJ Sound (Mike Erickson) was very professional, prompt and great to work with. He lit up Yodeler Lodge for my wedding day and created a very beautiful and romantic feel with amber toned lights. Very happy and satisfied with the service received!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/30/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Absolutely the best! I never left the dance floor -
Dennis did a fabulous job - all of my guests were thrilled! The up lights were amazing. Made a huge difference in the ambience of the room - Highly recommended! We also added the photo booth service and were very pleased -

Profile Picture Maxine, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC