CJ Sound Reviews

CJ Sound 6
  • Caroline

Caroline · Getting married on 06/07/2019

awesome job by Dennis

Dennis did an amazing job for our wedding. He was professional yet super fun and outgoing, and it was clear from the first time we met with him that he knew what he was doing and ha done many weddings. He even recommended the foam light sticks which were a huge hit with our crowd. We would totally recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Thank you, Caroline !
    It was a joy to be part of your day, I'm Glad you enjoyed the Disco Sticks. They always amp up the party
    DJ Dennis (AKA DJ Batman)
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 01/12/2019

Fun party atmosphere

Dennis from Cj Sound did an amazing job!!! He help direct us all night, he let us know where to be when and always gave us a heads up for what was next. He kept the night fun and always checked in with me to make sure some of the song requests were ok. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was always full!!! We heard about it for days after how fun it was and how much fun everyone had dancing. The photo booth was great too, especially for kids.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Hi Shannon,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Your Ceremony was so lovely , It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day
    Dj Dennis

Christine Graham · Married on 12/07/2018

We had an amazing experience!

Dennis Fleig helped create a fun and warm atmosphere, and made our wedding reception such a memorable event. Thanks for playing the perfect mix of songs that captured the mood and got everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Hi Christine,
    Congratulations and thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding, Also thank you for the kind words about DJ Dennis, He is one of the best and it shows. All the best to both of you.

Carly Zimbardi · Married on 12/01/2018

Went above and beyond! They know how to get the party going!

CJ sound went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. DJ Mike read the energy of the party and not once was the dance floor bumping! We were so surprised how many people were still on the floor going when the lights came on! We had a blast and appreciate the extra attention to detail they gave us to make sure to match our wedding in terms of energy, lighting and activities.

Carly Johnston · Married on 12/01/2018

Stress-Free Professionals Go Above and Beyond

The CJ Sound team, including DJ Mike & photo booth attendant Brandon went above and beyond to make our wedding both beautiful, worry free & fun! With very little instruction/specifications from me they were able to set up and execute lighting that matched our entire wedding theme/vibe, music that had the dance floor going the entire time and really fit our party's personality and entertainment that gained me so much positive feedback about how much fun our event was. I appreciated how much they did to really make our day perfect and so seamless. There was no stress on my part and I could trust them as professionals to execute their part of our day without needing me to direct or handhold which was VERY much appreciated.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Hi Carly and Dave,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, That means a great deal to me and my team, Your wedding was amazing, you are blessed with such a great family and friends.
    Thank you again for letting us share in your celebration
    DJ Mike

Bethany Fried · Married on 11/28/2018

HSBC Corporate Holiday Party

Great song selections, easy to work with, and a great value!

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Fun reception, great experience, highly recommend!

DJ Steve made sure that our wedding reception went very smoothly! We told him to "read the room" and he did just that - people of all ages were on the dance floor all night! We had so much fun at our wedding and the planning was a breeze as well. I highly recommend CJ Sound and DJ Steve!

Julie Guerra · Married on 10/20/2018

The best entertainment and lights!

We are so grateful to have had CJ Sound as our entertainment vendor for our wedding. The planning process was extremely easy, and the online portal tool helped us easily structure the entire day. John Ceglia was an amazing DJ – he took our very broad suggestions for genres we like and created the perfect atmosphere that kept everyone (age 8 to 86!) dancing even after we extended the reception time! Also, the sound was exceptionally managed for speeches and dancing. This was a huge success, as the venue is known to have challenging acoustics. In addition to the sound, CJ Sound provided the most beautiful lighting that truly transformed our venue. The uplights perfectly surrounded the room with warm, gold light during the speeches and dinner. Then for dancing, the room was completely transformed into a party scene with changing color schemes and the most beautiful starry night on the ceiling. All guests could not stop commenting on the music and light show, and we cannot stop recommending CJ Sound to all of our family and friends.

ELVIRA BRENNAN · Married on 10/12/2018

The best dj in town

COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER. MY DJ DENNIS RAN THE WHOLE CEREMONY AND RECEPTION WITH A BREEZE. YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE KNEW ME FOR A LIFETIME. DID MORE THAN WHAT I EXPECTED AND MORE. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT AND THE MUSIC WAS PERFECT. I WOULD RECOMMEND CJSOUND TO EVERYBODY!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

This company is amazing! Steve our DJ was great! He was very professional and did a great job keeping the night going. I would highly recommend him and his company to anyone having a party.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Hi Emily and John,
    Congrats !! and I'm so glad you had a fantastic time at your reception. hank you for your kind words, Steve had a blast and thank you again for letting us be a part of your day.
    All the Best
    Mike GM

Josh · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Jimmy was awesome! He was super flexible, fun and nice! Easy to work with the company and they have everything you would ever need.

Julie · Married on 08/11/2018

Pat Booth was amazing at our wedding a few weeks ago! We’re still getting rave reviews about the music and the fact that people danced all night!

• Rozenbook

Sondra · Married on 08/10/2018

Beyond Amazing!

DJ Dennis was amazing! He practically ran the event with his wonderful MC skills. He made sure to have all of the details I could provide and followed them, as well as, improvise when necessary and appropriate. He kept everything lively and all of my guests responded exceptionally well to his music choices and commentary. My wedding was a couple months ago, but I still keep hearing comments about how much my guests had a wonderful time and highly approved of the DJ. A couple of my guests asked if he was a family member because he blended in with my crowd so well and came across as humble. I am so grateful he was my DJ. He made the day easier by taking over when necessary, even when I had a some moments of feeling the need to be in control lol. My groom was also super ecstatic by the end of the wedding with my choice (he wasn't able to make the appointments, but glad I have a husband who trusts me). If you have a fun, nerdy/geeky, family and guests, this guy is definitely the one for your wedding. He's had some experience with guests and wedding with that vibe and it really helps.

Shannon · Married on 08/08/2018

Great experience! CJ sound provided DJ and photo booth services for my daughters wedding. They played great music, communicated with the venue (Tonawanda Castle) and the photographer (Lauren Ashley) to keep the wedding time line moving on time. The ceremony was in Tonawanda Castle and they did the sound for that too. The DJ, Dennis AKA Batman - Dennis Fleig and
    Mike Tomasulo, photo booth attendant were incredible! Unlimited photo booth pictures which everyone loved. They even gave us a flash drive with all the photo booth pictures on it along with an album of the pictures.
    It was a very small wedding, but somehow, the DJ got everyone up and dancing. He passed out foam tubes that lit up for guests to dance with. It was a huge hit!
    Thank you team CJ Sound for making my daughter and son-in-laws wedding great!

Sent on 08/09/2018

CJ Sound's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations as well.
    Deejay Dennis and Mike the Photobooth technician had such a wonderful time celebrating with you . The party was a fabulous event
    Thank you so much for letting us be a part of it

Andrew · Married on 07/22/2018

We couldn't have been happier with Dennis and the people at CJ Sound. They offered a great rate, had an excellent online system for setting up all our playlists and requests, and were hugely responsive and polite during the entire process. You couldn't ask for a better experience, especially with Dennis. Our day was perfect, and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Bill · Married on 07/16/2018

He was fantastic about planning with us beforehand and flexible the day of, then added in his own touch which was so fun!

Vanessa · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Dennis AKA Batman - Dennis Fleig was absolutely amazing! From the initial booking through the end of the event I have zero complaints. DJ Dennis was extremely knowledgeable, fun to work with and listened to everything we wanted for our wedding. He recommended up-lighting based on our venue and was very familiar with the space (Hotel Henry). We had a 45 minute call the week prior to the wedding reviewing all songs, genres, timeline etc. DJ Dennis had awesome recommendations and truly listened to our needs/wants. He even put together a playlist for me to listen to for our dinner music prior to the day. There is no question that DJ Dennis made our wedding night the best it could be! The dance floor was completely full the entire evening and I have never seen a wedding dance so hard and for so long! DJ Dennis played everything we wanted and read the dance floor the entire night- he met all needs and all ages of the party. We extended our wedding reception 1 full hour because of him and the fun we all were having. I would recommend DJ Dennis to anyone having a party. We are extremely grateful for him and his services!!

-Vanessa & Luke

Sent on 09/23/2018

Hi Vanessa and Luke ,
    First of all, thank you for letting CJ Sound be a part of your special day !!
    I Appreciate the kind words, and Dennis loves what he doe and it shows
    Congratulations and all the best to you
    Mike Erickson GM

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

Pat was amazing! Our guests had such a good time and he was able to get everyone on the the dance floor and keep them there. He truly helped make our wedding the best. Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Hi Brittany ,
    Thank you for the kind words and letting us be a part of your event !! Congrats !!
    All the best

Tim · Married on 07/07/2018

Our experience was top notch. The DJ was there WAY early to set up, offered us a ton of suggestions that helped us when we were overwhelmed planning everything else, worked closely with the photographer to plan and pace the evening, and then stayed much longer than we'd agreed to help us close out the party with a bang. I honestly am shocked at the level of quality and service we received, my expectations were WILDY exceeded. An absolutely critical piece in our wedding going off without a hitch. If you're getting married and don't know what to do about the music, CJ Sound will make your lives EASY!

Sent on 07/10/2018

CJ Sound's reply:

Thank you Tim !! for the kind words and congratulations again, and thank you for using CJ Sound !!

Colleen Robinson · Married on 05/12/2018

So Professional and Accommodating

Brian was amazing. The music at our wedding was very important. to us. He spoke with us prior to our wedding to review and he played everything we wanted. Everyone was dancing until midnight and it was so much fun. He did an incredible job and I HIGHLY recommend Brian and CJ Sound.

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Mike was our DJ and he made our event a complete success! He played everthing we wanted and got the crowd dancing. The lighting was great as well. Mike cared about every detail!

Lucas · Married on 12/09/2017

Wedding: DJ Beloved (Brian) is truly the best DJ in town. (I've attended many weddings and also have DJ'ed myself) He was professional, on-time, and very organized. His introductions were great and his mic work was excellent. The music was perfect volume and beatmatched nicely. The projected music video and monogram was a nice bonus touch. Top notch equipment. Dance floor was jammed all night. You won't regret choosing Brian. Remember, not all DJ's within this company are created equal. A+

Laura · Married on 12/09/2017

We had Dennis from CJ Sound DJ our wedding reception and I cannot say enough about the awesome job he did! Everyone was on the dance floor all night. He gave us his cell number before the wedding to contact him directly about any concerns. CJ sounds website made it very easy to pay our bill online as well as choose songs and uplighting. Dennis called me the day before the wedding and even though I didn’t have a lot set in my mind as far as music went, his questions and prying led him in the right direction because every song was perfect.

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Dennis was fantastic to work with! We gave some songs for guidelines but he hit the nail right on the head. Our music was AMAZING and people were dancing all night. We received SO many compliments about how much fun our wedding was!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Hi Lauren
    I'm so glad that your event went so well, and thank you for your kind words, Dennis said that it was an amazing party !! Congratulations and all the best to you !!