CJ Sound Reviews

CJ Sound 7
  • Kirstin

Kirstin Amisano · Getting married on 09/01/2020

great to work with

We haven't had the wedding yet but so far our experience with Mike from CJ sound has been great! He was super friendly and willing to work with our budget. We hired him before we had a solid venue and he sat down with us and told us from his experience at the different venues some pros and cons to keep in mind! They also provide you with your own personal planning page to help you pick out songs

Sent on 05/06/2019

Katie and Matt Daniels · Married on 08/08/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations!

CJ Sound provides top koch service. DJ Pat kept my guest dancing all night long! Song selection and sequence was spot on! DJ Pat even met with us ahead of time to outline the ceremony and reception expectations. He exceeded them all! I would highly recommend CJ Sound for any special event. Their planning portal it helpful and easy to use! Check out their photo booth options..Ours was a hit with our guests!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Bonnie Striegel · Married on 06/29/2019

No1 else but BATMAN

When my fiancé and I first met DJ DENNIS I wasn’t sure what to expect! When we walked into his office all we saw was Batman memorabilia, collectibles, and pictures. Come to find out DJ DENNIS goes by BATMAN!!! He was so welcoming, friendly, professional, and confident when we met with him for the first time. He really took my worries away as a bride and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about and that he was going to take care of everything regarding DJ services! We were very confident of our choice with using DJ DENNIS for our wedding reception! A few months later we decided to meet with DJ Dennis again in order to go over some details for the big wedding day. We were disappointed to see that all of the Batman memorabilia collectibles, and pictures were no more. His walls in his office were blank. No Batman pictures, no action figurines, no bat-mobile....just nothing. Blank. We were just sad and shocked to see this. I had bought DJ DENNIS a batman pillow while out shopping one day. I brought this pillow with me to our meeting for him to display in his office and now all of his Batman things were gone!!! The first words out of my mouth was “Where is Batman!” It was shocking and just wrong to find out his boss made him take all of his Batman decor down! I couldn’t believe it! Why would his boss take away the identity of DJ DENNIS? I asked Dennis to keep the pillow that I bought for him in his office. His boss asked him where the Batman pillow came from. Dennis explained that it was a gift from one of his brides that would be using his DJ services. I was ecstatic to hear that his boss changed his mind and decided to allow back all of the Batman memorabilia!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can’t take away Batman!!! NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!!!!! Ok so let’s fast forward to the week before the wedding. DJ DENNIS had us come in and meet with him one more time before the big day!!! I was so happy to see all of the Batman collectibles were back! The pictures on the walls, Batman pillows on the chairs, Batman figurines, and just Batman everywhere!!!!! I was responsible for helping to get DJ DENNIS’ BATMAN and identity back! It just makes the office and environment so much more fun and welcoming! I was so impressed with how he took the time with us during the meeting in order to make sure that everything was set for our wedding day! He went over all of the songs we selected for the special events like the cake cutting, first dance, bouquet toss, and garter toss: He even played a short clip of every song in order to ensure it was the correct version! What amazed me the most was that he took the time to call each one of our parents in order to get the father-daughter-dance and mother-son-dance. The father of the bride and the mother of the groom both wanted their song selection for these dances to be a surprise. Not only did he call our parents he also called some of our vendors in order to make sure everything was all set with each vendor we had coming in for our reception. For example, DJ DENNIS called our cocktail singer and let him know how things were going to be set up at the reception and in what order. He also let the cocktail singer know he could plug into his system if he wanted too. DJ DENNIS also called the manager at our reception hall and confirmed everything! Dennis coordinated with everyone in order to make sure the big day went off without a hitch! He really took a lot of worry and stress off of my plate. He also called my father back after we left and went over at least 20 different father-daughter songs with him, playing each one, in order to help my father confirm he was making the right choice! And he did! Last Saturday, June 29, 2019 was our BIG DAY! I have to say we wouldn’t have changed a thing! DJ DENNIS kept the party moving! He did everything we asked of him and more! He made sure everything was on schedule! He kept things organized and fun! He was the best announcer I’ve ever heard! He played all of the songs we asked for on the must play playlist through the CJ SOUND PLANNER WEBSITE. He followed our timeline and vision to a “T.” BUT ABOVE ALL HE KEPT THE PEOPLE ON THE DANCE-FLOOR! It was a blast we didn’t leave the dance floor unless our photographers pulled us away! We had soooo much fun! Our wedding day was beautiful and more than we could’ve ever imagined and we owe a HUGE part of that to the one and only BATMAN!!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Storey · Married on 06/29/2019

Fun and flexible!

My brother used CJ sound for his wedding and they were amazing so we decided to use them for ours as well. This was a great decision! Our DJ was amazing. He reached out a week before the wedding. He went over the schedule and the playlist with us. The day of he did a great job with music and announcements. I would recommend CJ sound to anyone!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Duffy · Married on 06/18/2019

Best Decision Ever

CJ sound was superb. Went above and beyond. My husband I are VERY happy with our choice of CJ sound. Dennis the DJ was spot on. We were so comfortable with Dennis he treated us like family. He will always be a great memory from our wedding. THANK YOU!!!!!! You made our special day unforgettable !!! T H A N K Y O U!!!!!!!!
    Kelly & Roger Kraft

Sent on 06/18/2019

CJ Sound's reply:

It was our pleasure !! You guys are awesome, and It turned out to be such a wonderful day at O'briens Sleepy Hollow. All the best to you both
    DJ Dennis and CJ Sound

Kelly Duffy · Married on 06/14/2019

Very professional and FUN!!!

My husband and I were incredibly happy with CJ sound. We would highly recommend for any event. Defintely looking forward fo working with this company again. Thank you Dennis- you made our day!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2019

Did an amazing job for our wedding

We had DJ Mike! He was very helpful through the process of everything from beginning to end. When i was not sure about things he helped and provided help and suggestions! Everyone had a great time dancing to the music! He did a great job of keeping the crowd active on the dance floor! Mike has a great personality and was extremely professional! I am glad we were able to hire CJ Sound for our wedding! I reccomend them and their services! They not only did great with the music but the lighting was fantastic! They can customize the lighting to your liking as well! Mike stayed in contact with me and always made sure I knew that i could contact him at anytime for anything that i needed! He went above and beyond for us on our day and we greatly appreciate him! If there is ever another event that we could use CJ Sound i will definitely be calling them and using their services again!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Carrie and Daniel,
    Congrats to the both of you!! It was a great celebration and I appreciate the kind words. All the best you and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
    DJ Mike
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/07/2019

awesome job by Dennis

Dennis did an amazing job for our wedding. He was professional yet super fun and outgoing, and it was clear from the first time we met with him that he knew what he was doing and ha done many weddings. He even recommended the foam light sticks which were a huge hit with our crowd. We would totally recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Thank you, Caroline !
    It was a joy to be part of your day, I'm Glad you enjoyed the Disco Sticks. They always amp up the party
    DJ Dennis (AKA DJ Batman)

Makayla Davis · Married on 05/31/2019

Outstanding!

Made sure my needs were made and everything went smoothly! Made sure all my guest had a great time!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 03/30/2019

Our guests loved them!

CJ Sound (DJ Mike in particular) DJ’ed our wedding and provided the photo booth. They did a great job. He played a great selection that kept the dance floor rocking and even surprised us with some crowd involvement for the song Piano Man. I don’t want to spoil the surprise more than that! It was a blast. People really enjoyed the photo booth also — the quality of the photos was great, and they gave us a little scrapbook of a bunch of the photo strips as well as a USB drive of all the photos. Great job, CJ Sound!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • O

Olga · Married on 03/29/2019

Fun and Good Times

My DJ was DJ Hassan. Using CJ Sound's website I input a lot of songs in the request form and DJ Hassan played all the songs I requested. It was a fun night and people danced all night long.

I also had a photo booth and the attendant was Andrew (Bubba). My guests loved Andrew. There was a lot of people doing large group photos and Andrew didn't mine printing photo strips for everyone in the photos. He was also very nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Hi Olga,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and I will pass them along to Dj Hassan and Andrew
    Thank you for letting us b a part of your event and congratulations
    Mike Erickson GM
  • Tarius

Tarius Williams · Married on 01/22/2019

We had a Blast

He was on point never missed a beat. Kept the guest entertained and assisted in keeping everything on schedule. He played everything we requested and was super funny.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 01/12/2019

Fun party atmosphere

Dennis from Cj Sound did an amazing job!!! He help direct us all night, he let us know where to be when and always gave us a heads up for what was next. He kept the night fun and always checked in with me to make sure some of the song requests were ok. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was always full!!! We heard about it for days after how fun it was and how much fun everyone had dancing. The photo booth was great too, especially for kids.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Hi Shannon,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Your Ceremony was so lovely , It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day
    Dj Dennis

Christine Graham · Married on 12/07/2018

We had an amazing experience!

Dennis Fleig helped create a fun and warm atmosphere, and made our wedding reception such a memorable event. Thanks for playing the perfect mix of songs that captured the mood and got everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hi Christine,
    Congratulations and thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding, Also thank you for the kind words about DJ Dennis, He is one of the best and it shows. All the best to both of you.
    Mike

Carly Zimbardi · Married on 12/01/2018

Went above and beyond! They know how to get the party going!

CJ sound went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. DJ Mike read the energy of the party and not once was the dance floor bumping! We were so surprised how many people were still on the floor going when the lights came on! We had a blast and appreciate the extra attention to detail they gave us to make sure to match our wedding in terms of energy, lighting and activities.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Carly Johnston · Married on 12/01/2018

Stress-Free Professionals Go Above and Beyond

The CJ Sound team, including DJ Mike & photo booth attendant Brandon went above and beyond to make our wedding both beautiful, worry free & fun! With very little instruction/specifications from me they were able to set up and execute lighting that matched our entire wedding theme/vibe, music that had the dance floor going the entire time and really fit our party's personality and entertainment that gained me so much positive feedback about how much fun our event was. I appreciated how much they did to really make our day perfect and so seamless. There was no stress on my part and I could trust them as professionals to execute their part of our day without needing me to direct or handhold which was VERY much appreciated.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Hi Carly and Dave,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, That means a great deal to me and my team, Your wedding was amazing, you are blessed with such a great family and friends.
    Thank you again for letting us share in your celebration
    DJ Mike

Bethany Fried · Married on 11/28/2018

HSBC Corporate Holiday Party

Great song selections, easy to work with, and a great value!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Fun reception, great experience, highly recommend!

DJ Steve made sure that our wedding reception went very smoothly! We told him to "read the room" and he did just that - people of all ages were on the dance floor all night! We had so much fun at our wedding and the planning was a breeze as well. I highly recommend CJ Sound and DJ Steve!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Julie Guerra · Married on 10/20/2018

The best entertainment and lights!

We are so grateful to have had CJ Sound as our entertainment vendor for our wedding. The planning process was extremely easy, and the online portal tool helped us easily structure the entire day. John Ceglia was an amazing DJ – he took our very broad suggestions for genres we like and created the perfect atmosphere that kept everyone (age 8 to 86!) dancing even after we extended the reception time! Also, the sound was exceptionally managed for speeches and dancing. This was a huge success, as the venue is known to have challenging acoustics. In addition to the sound, CJ Sound provided the most beautiful lighting that truly transformed our venue. The uplights perfectly surrounded the room with warm, gold light during the speeches and dinner. Then for dancing, the room was completely transformed into a party scene with changing color schemes and the most beautiful starry night on the ceiling. All guests could not stop commenting on the music and light show, and we cannot stop recommending CJ Sound to all of our family and friends.

Sent on 01/10/2019

ELVIRA BRENNAN · Married on 10/12/2018

The best dj in town

COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER. MY DJ DENNIS RAN THE WHOLE CEREMONY AND RECEPTION WITH A BREEZE. YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE KNEW ME FOR A LIFETIME. DID MORE THAN WHAT I EXPECTED AND MORE. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT AND THE MUSIC WAS PERFECT. I WOULD RECOMMEND CJSOUND TO EVERYBODY!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Christen · Married on 10/07/2018

They kept the party going!

My husband and my #1 goal for our wedding was for everyone to walk away having had a great time so we were very appreciative of CJ Sound making that happen. From the pre-wedding communications to last minute changes, they were a pleasure to work with and we could not be happier we chose them for our wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Hi Christen,
    Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day and your kind words, It was a fantastic party. Congratulations to you and Brett
    Mike

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

This company is amazing! Steve our DJ was great! He was very professional and did a great job keeping the night going. I would highly recommend him and his company to anyone having a party.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Hi Emily and John,
    Congrats !! and I'm so glad you had a fantastic time at your reception. hank you for your kind words, Steve had a blast and thank you again for letting us be a part of your day.
    All the Best
    Mike GM

Josh · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Jimmy was awesome! He was super flexible, fun and nice! Easy to work with the company and they have everything you would ever need.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Julie · Married on 08/11/2018

Pat Booth was amazing at our wedding a few weeks ago! We’re still getting rave reviews about the music and the fact that people danced all night!

Sent on 08/30/2018