Cj Photography Reviews

Cj Photography 5
  • Michelle

Michelle Weingott · Married on 07/13/2019

Magical Memories

Christina is an accomplished industry professional who made organizing a wedding from interstate so very easy.
    Everything was very straight forward from discussing initial expectations, ideas and timelines to the actual day.

On the day itself, Christina directed myself and the family to capture some very special moments with beautiful back drops. Working with Christina was fun and an absolute pleasure. If you don't snap Christina up for your wedding then you are crazy!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/09/2018

One of a kind!

Christina is amazing to work with, she has done our family photos our engagement and just blew us away with her outrageous talents at our wedding. My husband and I could not have asked for a better person to capture every moment perfectly. She got everything I asked for perfect. Her talent is one of a kind and we will forever cherish these photos. Thank you Christina for capturing our fairytale perfectly.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Cj Photography 6
    Cj Photography 7
    Cj Photography 8
    Cj Photography 9
    Cj Photography 10

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Christina was extremely patient and caring! She took time and pride in her pictures and made it fun while taking them! Always did what she could to make us happy!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Bonnie · Married on 08/18/2018

Christina was easy to work with. She took amazing photos. Christina took all the worry away and made me feel like family. She truly cares for you. If you have a wedding coming I would recommend her. Christina takes a lot of pride in her work and it shows.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/14/2018

Christina is truly a gem! She was one of the BEST decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding day, and we wouldn’t have wanted anyone else.

Sent on 10/13/2018