CJ Double DJ Reviews

43 Reviews for CJ Double DJ

43 CJ Double DJ Reviews
  • O

Olga and Tiffany · Married on 08/11/2018

Very professional,friendly gentlemen did a awesome job at my daughters wedding

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

We had a fabulous reception! The music kept the floor full and the mix to the next song was amazing! Super friendly gentlemen who took great care of us!

Sonia · Married on 05/26/2018

CJ Double DJ was everything I could ask for in a DJ!! Although there were some last minute changes and addition, he was very flexible. It was his first Nigerian wedding as a DJ, and he killed it!! Everyone was on the dance floor. His uplighting created a wonderful ambiance for the wedding reception. Please don't hesitate to book him!

Aja · Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely amazing!!! They made my reception everything I wanted and more!! Worth every penny!!! My guests could not stop raving aboit how much fun they had and how good the music was! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Matt · Married on 09/22/2017

They were Awesome kept the Dance Floor Full the entire night!!!

Travis · Married on 07/29/2017

Every aspect of working with them was a breeze! Very personable and fun to be around. Our wedding day saw a packed dance floor all night! They did a great job keeping the crowd excited. The uplighting and equipment was top notch! Thanks again guys.

Ana · Married on 07/07/2017

Amazing loved everything they did, they were there on time they play all the music we wanted and had everybody dancing.

Tatum · Married on 07/02/2017

CJ Double DJ came out & accomodated us even though it poured rain they still gave us a great time!
    Everything we asked them to play , they did
    They allowed us to announce what we wanted to on their mic
    Afterwards the DJ socialized w us. He wasn't rushed to leave. He was very professional & polite
    Thankyou guys!
    Not to mention all the girls loved the appearance of them! Lol

Sent on 07/04/2017

CJ Double DJ's reply:

Thanks for the review Tatum! We had a blast at your family reunion and the rain wasn't going to stop that. See you guys next year..

Carrie · Married on 07/01/2017

Thank you so much Carlos, you did such a great job and Brad and i had so much fun. I will definitely recommend you to everyome.

Brad and Carrie Carlson

Mitchell · Married on 05/27/2017

Very great service for the price

Amy · Married on 03/24/2017

Cj double Dj was great! They responded quickly throughout the planning. And made my now husband and myself feel confident in their dj skills. Dancing and music were an important part of our wedding and they did an amazing job accommodating us! I would most definitely recommend them to any of my family and friends!

linda · Married on 11/19/2016

Carlos was very professional but added some fun and spark to our wedding reception. He was responsive to all requests and delivered exactly what was discussed prior to the event. He was attentive to the smallest details and his outgoing and fun personality kept the evening alive from start to finish. We had many senior guests who commented happily about his choice of music for the dinner which was the old time rock and roll from the early 50s and big band genre. He was very reasonable in price as we were a small event but still wanted a great reception. He provided very attractive mood lighting and his equipment was excellent.

Sent on 11/30/2016

CJ Double DJ's reply:

Linda, it was a honor to be part of your special wedding day you guys were a blast and it makes my job a lot easier!

Viviana · Married on 10/22/2016

Carlos was amazing ...... He played everything my daughter asked for at her Quinceanera. He kept the dance floor packed. I even had people asking me the next day information on how to contact him for their wedding. We will definitely be booking for our next event!!!

Good job Carlos

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

Carlos was amazing. He was professional and made sure we had a special night. He made it fun and had everyone smiling. The photo booth was a hit and there were zero issues with music and sound quality!

Katrina · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved you guys! Very professional but yet still fun! Very helpful and workable. Worked well with everyone and anyone's requests. Strongly recommend this company!

Karyn · Married on 08/20/2016

After attending numerous Bridal shows and talking with countless DJ vendors, we knew you were "our" guys. Every vendor claims to be the best, have the best, will provide the best,,,whatever! What it really came gown to was personality. As soon as we met you and began talking, I knew this is who I wanted at my reception. Our guests LOVED you and the way you kept the party rockin! With the uplighting, our boring hall was stunning! You took requests, played what we asked for, didn't play what we didn't want to hear and kept us on track. Without your energy and professionalism and variety of music, we wouldn't have had the awesome wedding reception that we had. I would -hands down -give you 10 STARS! Thank You so much, Karyn and Clayton Kowalski

Katherine · Married on 08/13/2016

Service couldn't get any better then this! Absolutely made my day a breeze, the dj thought of everything and had a plan for the whole night. It was really nice to have one less thing to think about. Plus his music selection was pretty much everything you could think of.

Scott · Married on 07/15/2016

Fantastic DJ with over the top friendly service. I highly recommend!!!

Marissa · Married on 06/25/2016

He was a great DJ who worked with our schedule and kept the party going all night long. Everyone raved how amazing he was and we would certainly hire him again!

Kyle · Married on 06/18/2016

Carlos did everything that's expected of a great DJ and some!!! He could not have done a better job. Everyone loved the way he made sure that the dance floor was full. I've been in countless wedding and gone to countless wedding and Carlos is by far the best DJ I've ever witnessed. Thank You Carlos and you better believe that we will recommend you to any and everyone who needs a DJ for anything.

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

Carlos did a fabulous job at our wedding on June 11, 2016! He is very flexible with all changes (even last minutes changes) , offered great suggestions and worked hard to get an awesome playlist together. He was very responsive, professional, fun and accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend his professional DJ Services!

• User6819939 · 2+ years ago

Dj Carlos was appointed like always lights set up was amazing people still talking about it. Photo booth was great

Meagan · Married on 05/14/2016

They played a wide variety of music, you could here the announcements and they were professional the entire time! They are a great group of guys and made our event so fun! I look forward to using them again for more events, besides my wedding!

Chad · Married on 03/05/2016

We couldn't of been happier with their service. The night was a hit and they were a main reason why! Excellent music, equipment, and personalities.

Sent on 03/06/2016

CJ Double DJ's reply:

Chad it was a pleasure to be part of the 2016 Police and Fire Ball! I'm glad the night was a huge success. We look forward to 2017!!