City Wide Limousine Reviews

55 | Wilmington, DE

55 Reviews for City Wide Limousine

Lynne · Married on 03/30/2019

Reliable wedding transportation!

City Wide Limo provided a Lincoln Navigator for our small wedding party as well as a small bus to shuttle guests from the Hilton to the Farmhouse. The were friendly, professional and reliable!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic!!!!

I had a wonderful experience with city wide limousine for my wedding! Our pick up/drop off plans changed constantly leading up to the wedding and were slightly confusing however, City Wide was extremely responsive and helpful to make sure everything was perfect for us. Any questions I had were answered quickly! Our driver was extremely friendly and professional and arrived on time! The 27 passenger limo party bus was also a big hit with our wedding party. It was clean and we were able to hook up our cell phones and play our own music which was awesome! Definitely feel like our driver and the company went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly and was exactly how we wanted it and that we were on schedule! Definitely will be recommending!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Great and Affordable Transport

City Wide was great to work with right from the start. Patty was so responsive and helpful with all of my questions. Our driver Ronnie was the best, especially since our end of the night drop off was semi confusing. He was awesome and so accommodating. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience

While personally looking for transportation, all I cared about was price and look. I got the beautiful look with City Wide and the affordable price! When wedding day finally came, I realized I got more than the price and look, the party bus was literally the start of a GREAT party. We had control of the AUX cord and our bus driver was great! He was on time (we weren't) and waited for us to be ready for him! My dad was getting car sick in the back of the bus so he sat up front with the bus driver and my dad said that the bus driver was very nice and happy to help. While taking pictures, it was raining, the bus followed us everywhere we walked so that we would be able to hop right back on if it started to really rain. When we ran out of alcohol on the bus, he was happy to stop for us which was really a come up at the time! I definitely recommend Citywide!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2017

City Wide was a great choice for our bridal party transportation! They were prompt for pick up times, and were willing to literally drive in a circle to transport the girls to the venue and then the guys. The driver was courteous and friendly. Thank you City Wide!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • User6583002 · 1+ year ago

City Wide was great! Our driver was courteous, patient and fun and it was wonderful to work with them in getting our wedding party and guests to and from the venue to our hotel. The shuttle was spacious and fun and our drive was punctual and flexible with times that needed to shift to ensure everyone got where they needed to be.

Sent on 06/08/2017

For a bride, with a huge Italian family from out of town, this limo company was a dream. They we're able to give us exactly what we were requesting and aid in our transportation from the hotel to wedding, while under a reasonable budget. The workers are all very pleasant, and willing to cooperate with the father of the brides endless request and possibly confusing conversations.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Renee · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband & I used City Wide Limousine for our wedding & they were great to work with. When the limo arrived to my house to pick up my sister, my Mom & myself my sister saw the limo go down the street & told me it wasn't the limo I had asked for. I had requested the 10 passenger Chrysler 300M but an SUV stretch limo arrived at my house. I didn't panic & called City Wide & was told why the limo that was sent for us wasn't the same one I had requested. The gentleman I spoke to (I believe it was the owner) was very nice about the entire situation & explained what had happened. He not only offered to give us a partial refund but said he would take my husband & I out for a few hours on him. My photographer witnessed my call to City Wide & was impressed with how I handled the situation because he has seen brides have complete meltdowns. When we returned from our 2 week honeymoon the refund hadn't yet arrived & after looking at our contract I realized they didn't have our (my husband & I) address listed, no big deal. I contacted the office & spoke to Cindy who was very nice & within 2 minutes after hanging up with Cindy I had an email from another lady in the office (I'm sorry I forget her name) saying the refund was being processed. Our check arrived the very next day! The situation with the limo not being the correct one was not in any way City Wide's fault that day & things happen. Our driver Marvin was great & was very helpful with helping my Mom, sister & myself out of the limo at the church. Then again helping my sister & I out of the limo at the place we were having our wedding pictures taken as well as when we arrived at the venue where our reception was. Would I myself use them again for another function? Definitely. Do I recommend you using them? Absolutely!!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Renee · Married on 05/30/2014

City Wide Limousine was the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding transportation; from their very friendly scheduler to their beautiful and clean limo. They were on time, accommodating and professional!

Sent on 06/21/2014

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thanks you, Renee for the positive review! Glad to help get your daughter "down the aisle" to her perfect Wedding Day
    Best,

Viet · Married on 05/10/2014

Used their limo services for my bridal party this past weekend and was very pleased! First off, the woman on the phone who gave me their rates and information when I was searching for the right limo company was VERY nice and helpful. I did my research and found that this company had the best competitive prices, and were professional on the phone - unlike many other limo services out there. Our driver Larry, arrived on time and was very patient while he waited for us to take our bridal party pictures in Center City, Philadelphia. He got us around the city and to our ceremony with no troubles at all.

I highly recommend this company to all brides!

Sent on 05/13/2014

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thank You Viet! We are so glad you had a great experience from your initial call to your Big Day! I bet your pics from Center City are amazing!
    Congrats on your wedding and Best Wishes

Diana · Married on 05/03/2014

We hired City Wide limo for our 5/3 wedding and were extremely happy with the service and quality of vehicles. We reserved the Escalade limo for the bridal party and the 25 person shuttle to transport our guests in between the hotel and our wedding venue. We couldn't beat the value and were very impressed with the office and driving staff. Everyone is extremely professional and friendly. The Escalate limo was beautiful and such fun to ride in! The shuttle was perfect for what we needed. The vehicles were clean and well appointed and the drivers were excellent. I highly recommend City Wide for your transportation needs!

Sent on 07/02/2014

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Happy 61 Days of Marriage Diana! So happy you loved your limo service and had an awesome City Wide Limo Experience! Thank you for the great review and spreading the word.

Best Wishes,

Alex · Married on 09/21/2013

I have used City Wide four to six times a month for the past two years for transpiration to and from the Philly airport. I have always been very pleased with CW's service so it was a no brainer to use them for our wedding transportation. I was very pleased with the quality of service, value, and flexibility displayed on our wedding day. I was happily recommend CW to any one getting married in northern DE.

Sent on 10/01/2013

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thanks Alex! Awesome clients like yourself let us know we are exceeding expectations and offering the best service possible.. looking forward to serving you in the future
    Best Wishes!

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2013

CityWide is AWESOME! I use them for my job all the time and thought since they are so accommodating I booked them for my wedding too! Boy did they deliver! Our driver was so nice and the party bus was stocked!! Great company to work with!

Sent on 11/18/2013

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! So happy that we could be not only provide corporate transportation for work-- but get to be a part of your Big Day! Congrats on your Wedding!
    Best Wishes,

Laura · Married on 09/20/2013

We used City Wide to rent a limo to bring the wedding party from the hotel to the venue. They did a great job - the driver had to pick up the women first and then swing back to do a second trip with the guys. He was very punctual and courteous. I'd recommend to other couples looking for wedding transportation.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Thanks Laura!
    So nice of you to review us and recommend City Wide to others looking for wedding transportation. Congrats on your big day and best wishes for the future.
    Laura S.

Heather · Married on 06/08/2013

We utilized CW Limo for all of our wedding transportation needs. We rented the 22-passenger limo bus for bridal party transportation and the 24-passenger shuttle bus to transport our guests back and forth between the reception and hotel. They were VERY flexible and the shuttle bus even stayed an extra hour to transport guests back to the hotel. Also, they are priced very competitively. Feel free to compare their prices to other vendors, but the difference is their quote includes all taxes AND gratuity. I will say, even though gratuity was included, our drivers were great and I wish that I would have thought to bring a little extra money to thank them! The vehicles were clean and the drivers were very professional.

Sent on 06/25/2013

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Congrats Heather on your wedding! Glad you enjoyed our limo and shuttle bus service. Thank you for the great review--- have an awesome time as a newlywed
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2012

Awesome! The service representatives were great while setting up the service. The driver was on time (15 minutes early), incredibly friendly, courteous, and polite, and the car was perfect! Great service, we highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2013

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thank you Leah! Congrats on your wedding!

Blessed · Married on 10/06/2012

The quality of service was excellent. The driver was very attentive to my bride. He was professional and courteous.

Sent on 10/16/2012

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thanks for the great review!

Stewart · Married on 09/28/2012

The Driver was extremely professional. We had some unusual circumstances that he was very courteous with.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Thanks Stewart! Glad to be part of your celebration

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2012

City Wide provided us with transportation on our wedding day. We used the limo bus which was perfect. The staff was very pleasant and very responsive during the planning/scheduling. The limo was on time and clean on the wedding day ( upon arrival not sure when the dropped us off :))and the driver was a was pleasure. We requested he take the long way to the reception so we could take advantage of the time we reserved rather then it just looking nice outside of a church. Tiw as a great way to start the party!!!

Thank you Ashley for taking the time to post this great review! Best Wishes

Very helpful. Showed up on time with a clean car. Everything went smoothly. Staff at the office was also very helpful arranging it all.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Very professional, and was able to accommodate some last minute changes with no problems. Perfect service.

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thanks! Our clients are perfect too!

The driver was so nice and helpful - helping us load the bus and helping us get in an out of it.

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thanks for the nice review!

Brad · Married on 08/20/2012

The drivers were exceptional and did an awesome job!

Nikiah · Married on 07/21/2012

City Wide Limousine was a perfect choice for our event. The driver was very professional, helpful and accommodating to the large wedding party. The party bus was clean and well stocked, and we arrived at our location safe and on time.

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Nikiah- Thank you for taking the time to share your City Wide experience.. Congrats on your wedding and best wishes for the future

City Wide Limo did a great job for us on our June 16, 2012 wedding. Our driver was incredibly friendly and helped us to relax on a very stressful day. He showed up on time, and we had absolutely no issues at all. Great customer service! I would definitely recommend them. Thanks City Wide!

Sent on 07/02/2012

City Wide Limousine's reply:

Thanks for the Awesome review! Have fun being a newlywed this summer!