City Connection Entertainment Reviews

75 | Santa Monica, CA

75 Reviews for City Connection Entertainment

Gemma · Married on 06/15/2018

City Connections provided my daughter’s wedding with an incredible band that was excellent to the end. Guests are still calling me to complement the band.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Tom · Married on 06/15/2018

An excellent band with many compliments from our guests. They learned songs not on the regular playlist and played as if they had been doing them for years. -TomM, Father of the Bride

Sent on 06/21/2018

Carol · event on 02/03/2018

The band was fantastic last night! Ron was wonderful to work with. He ( and the entire band) went out of their way to accommodate last minute changes and additions. Nadia and Vince rocked the house. The cleints were thrilled. Thank you for all your hard work. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope we are able to work together more in the future.

Sent on 02/23/2018

gary · Married on 08/03/2017

City Connection came highly recommended, and they really delivered! Sal Kuenzler was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was extraordinarily friendly, helpful, honest, and carefully walked us through the process to make the evening a hit. Into The Night performed for the entire function, and they were fantastic! Vince, Stephan, Nadia & Co. rocked! Many of our guests have raved that they've never seen better entertainment at a wedding. We'll definitely be using them again.

Sent on 08/08/2017

elicia · event on 01/21/2017

Best Entertainment I could find yet! I am a corporate events coordinator and Sal and his team of musicians are absolutely amazing!! I would hire them anytime and for all of my events if i could!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Carmen · event on 12/18/2016

The band we selected Into the Night, was awesome. Very professional talent. Kept our guests entertained. The music was very fresh, top 40, they can read the crowd. The dance floor was packed, no one wanted to sit down. Highly recommend City Connection can't go wrong with the talent and manager. Delivery top notch customer service.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Monica · Married on 08/20/2016

I cannot express enough how excellent our experience was in booking the musicians with Sal and City Connection. The pianist and cellist were of the highest quality. They were prompt, professional, talented and quite the showmen.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

they were Amazing! Sounded fabulous and so professional and elegant the trio and the DJ Wix was the Bedt

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sophie · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding such a huge success. As you know, the band was the most important thing to us and you didn’t let us down! We appreciated you taking so much time to really pin point exactly what we wanted. Your ability to adapt, change, and the suggestions you made were all so critical to the final production, which was so perfect.

We had many people who were absolutely blown away by the talent and professionalism of “into the night.” A lot of people said that many of the songs were sung better then some of the original artists. Brandon mentioned this, and he listens to a lot of music. He thought the band was fantastic.

One of the highlights also for us was Tony’s solo at the ceremony. It was so beautiful.

If you are looking for a band for your wedding look no further. They are the real deal and sound incredible! We had people dancing all night and wanted the band to keep the music going all night! to this day we still have people that can't believe how amazing the band was!!

-Sophie Asprey

Sent on 07/14/2016

Ken · Married on 04/02/2016

Absolutely the best wedding band I have ever experienced

Sent on 04/15/2016

City Connection / Sal
    Words cannot begin to express how much we loved this AMAZING ...epic band!
    The dance floor was packed all night and flowing over! Every song was dead on! We knew The band was going to be good... But they far exceeded our expectations!!!! This is what a reception should be like..full of love, fun and energy! You know you nailed it when the crowed is chanting "one more song"...and not leaving the dance floor!
    Thank you ... Thank you...
    Thank you!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Linda · Married on 02/27/2016

Words cannot begin to express how much we loved this AMAZING ...epic band! "NeonCrush"
    The dance floor was packed all night and flowing over! Every song was dead on! We knew The band was going to be good... But they far exceeded our expectations!!!! This is what a reception should be like..full of fun and energy! You know you nailed it when the crowed is chanting "one more song"...and not leaving the dance floor!
    Thank you ... Thank you...

Sent on 03/06/2016

Bailey · Married on 10/10/2015

We worked with Sal at City Connection and the band Neon Crush for our wedding this October. Having a live band play the the reception was very important to us, so we spent a good amount of time doing our research. While we felt like we did our due diligence, NOTHING could have prepared us for how amazing Neon Crush was. The quality of the music was phenomenal, their energy was high, they were engaging with the audience - everything was a "10". We couldn't have asked for a more perfect band and performance.

Leading up to the wedding, Sal was very transparent and helpful with all of the critical details that went into the preparation. Sal and the band did a wonderful job of keeping us in the loop with updates, and respecting our wishes with the song list.

We highly recommend working with both Sal and Neon Crush.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Brian · event on 09/19/2015

Sal was a pleasure to work with. Professional, attentive, nice, and very helpful. The band he provided for us was fantastic and helped make it a perfect event.

Sent on 09/21/2015

lindsay · Married on 08/29/2015

I'm not sure of the band's name that Sal gave us.... But, it was incredible. I danced the whole night of my wedding! And multiple guests asked me for the bands info. They made the night! Everyone was up dancing! Thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2015

The CC band was FANTASTIC. They were all so talented and really made our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. I'm so happy they were available. Working with Sal and team was really easy. I would definitely recommend them and can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Renee · Married on 08/02/2015

The band was amazing! The crowd was on the dance floor all night. The emcee did a fantastic job of introducing everyone and keeping up a great vibe.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Laura · event on 08/01/2015

I used this company 12 years ago for my wedding and was beyond happy with their performance. I have been waiting for another perfect event to come along where I could use them again. I was a bit nervous going into this evening wondering if they could live up to my expectations from 12 years ago. I threw a 50th Wedding Anniversary party for my parents last week and I was more than impressed. My parents and their friends have sent me emails and cards thanking me for inviting them to the party because it was the best they've ever attended. A big part of that is due to the music and vibe that the band created. I am now looking for another event in the near future where I can hire this company again. They are more than worth the money!!!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Sheryl · Married on 05/23/2015

They are phenomenal. I have used City Connection twice in the past year for both of my sons' wedding and they are amazing and so professional.

Sent on 06/07/2015

City Connection Entertainment's reply:

Sheryl it's always a pleasure to work with you and your family. Thanks for all the referrals, I'm sure we will see you soon.

Musically yours,
    Sal

Cathy · Married on 05/10/2015

Sal is fabulous to work with and the band he helped us select for our wedding was terrific! The planning process was fun and easy and the performance on the day was exceptional! They delivered exactly what we were looking for and then some!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Jenifour · Married on 03/07/2015

Sal is great. He will treat you the same whether you are booking a 14 person band or a 2 person group. Very professional and I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/13/2015

We had Triple Threat the acapella group walk down the aisle. They were incredible! Everyone loved them-they were such a highlight! The Band was awesome! We could not have been happier with city connection!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Chloe · Married on 11/01/2014

This band made my wedding day the most wonderful day of my life. They were accommodating, helpful, friendly, professional, but above all the most skilled wedding band I've ever seen. I've been to over 49 weddings in the last three years, so I've seen a band or two l, and none could compare. Sal at City Connections entertainment was ALWAYS available leading up to our wedding to answer any questions we had and he always said they could do it. Wow. They also had my sister come up to do an impromptu song for us, the band joined her, and they sounded like they had practiced for months (they had just met!). Every single thing they did exceeded our expectations. Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2014

City Connection Entertainment's reply:

Chloe thanks for keeping in touch with us. We just received a referral from you, thank you so much. Warm & Fuzzy - Sal

Great band. LOTS of energy. Very reasonably priced compared to some alternatives we considered. Many many people commented on how great the band was, and many people danced who never dance! Thank you, Sal.

Sent on 12/04/2014

You guys absolutely rocked are world at our wedding. People didn't stop dancing the whole night. We even stayed an extra hour then planned and it was because of the band. We heard of CCE through friends of ours from four years ago and the mojo is still there with the latest and most current music. We loved working with the staff. They made us truly feel special.

Sent on 09/21/2014

City Connection Entertainment's reply:

Yes the bands have the "mojo". We keep bringing in the new blood and it works. Thanks again for having us.

Best,