City Club at River Ranch Reviews

16 | Lafayette, LA

16 Reviews for City Club at River Ranch

Kasie · Getting married on 04/18/2020

So friendly!

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! She was willing to show my mother and my mom the venue on separate occasions and work so well with us since we don't live in the area. I am so excited to have my wedding reception here!

Sent on 01/21/2019

april · Married on 12/09/2017

City Club at River Ranch was the perfect selection for my location of my wedding reception. Jennifer with City Club was top notch. She was extremely pleasant to work with during the stressful time of planning my wedding. I highly recommend this place for events.

Sent on 12/28/2017

City Club at River Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words April! You were a true joy to work with :)

All the Best,
    Jennifer Foreman

City Club is a fantastic place to have a wedding event! From the location, decor, catering, to planning everything was spectacular. Heather helped us with everything we needed. She was very easy to get in touch with, and was always happy to help. She is very organized and make the planning process very easy! All of our food choices were delicious. The guests were very pleased with the quality of the food, and ate just about all of it! I would recommend City Club to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 07/12/2015

I can't wait to have my wedding at city club. If you're in lafayette this is by far the best venue that I looked at. Very please with the event coordinator, heather. She's very sweet and it's obvious that she enjoys what she does. I can't forget to mention that the food at our tasting was amazing. I think everyone will have a great time at wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Bree · Married on 05/10/2014

We loved our day! Hannah & Dominique were both wonderful!!! Thanks soo much!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

Absolutely amazing. Perfectly coordinated the events of my wedding and even though there were two other weddings & receptions that night, I never saw any other bride or groom nor did I really see any other guests. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Erin · Married on 04/05/2014

If you are looking for a ceremony and reception venue with the best service then City Club is your place to go! I worked with Hannah and Dominique for both the booking and the actual ceremony and reception and they were the absolute best to work with. I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff at City Club. The food was perfect, the atmosphere was perfect and the staff was out of this world! I had no worries during my wedding because everything was taken care of.

Thank you to everyone at City Club for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2014

jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

We hosted our wedding at city club this past november and it was a night i will never forget! We are so lucky to have picked such an amazing venue with such great staff. The wedding coordinator on staff, hannah, helped to make the planning process so easy and so fun! She was always available and patient in answering any of the thousands of questions we had and was always willing to offer good suggestions. The wedding day went smoother than i ever thought it would and i totally attribute that to all of the city clubs staff. The night turned out beautiful and people are still raving about how great the food was. I would recommend city club to anyone thinking of hosting a wedding in Lafayette!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Lynn · Married on 07/16/2011

Loved the atmosphere, food, and concierge for bride and groom. People are still telling me the food was delicious and the wedding was almost 2 years ago!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Malorie · Married on 07/24/2010

Hannah's services were invaluable. The professionalism shown by the staff of City Club made us have confidence in the ability of River Ranch to provide us with a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Leslie · Married on 06/25/2010

Great and very easy to work with. Wonderful person inside and out! Love her :) and so does my husband.... he still raves about the tray of meat pies that greeted him!

Sent on 07/27/2010

The event coordinator (Heather) was absolutely amazing. Any detail that I missed, she was sure to handle. She knew exactly what I needed before I even asked for it. The food is amazing and the overall presence of the venue is astounding.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

Heather was great and very helpful!! All my worries went away when we signed the contract knowing she would be there to help me through the chaos!
    Beautiful scenery and quiet atmosphere make this the greatest place for a wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/23/2015

Our wedding reception at City Club at River Ranch in Lafayette, LA was amazing! My wedding planner was very familiar with the venue, so I did not have much interaction with Heather, their wedding coordinator. My impression though was that they were very easy to work with and were very forthcoming about their policies and procedures. I preferred the atmosphere of the Grill and Bar plus the Evangeline room, so I chose that over the ballroom and I'm so happy I did! Everyone had so much fun and the reception had a very nice flow to it. Some guests danced all night while others enjoyed the patio, so having multiple spaces was a great option for us. Also everyone RAVED about how great the food was. We had guests from all over the US plus many Louisiana natives and everyone was impressed with the quality of the food. We also really appreciated the location as it is close to a number of hotels that our guests were able to stay in. It is a beautiful venue and we would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/13/2008

4.2
      2.5
      3.5

I would highly recommend City Club. My wedding was wonderful and perfect. The couple has a personal attendant to cater just to them. They also serve the cake free of charge and give ice cream with it!

Sent on 07/11/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 06/26/2010

3.5

City Club had a great assortment of food to choose from and it was all wonderful. Also the venue is amazing when decorated. I felt like I was in a fairytale. Hannah was also wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/25/2010