City Barbeque Reviews

9 Reviews for City Barbeque

• Rachel

Rachel Williard · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Catering Option!

We highly recommend using City BBQ for your wedding! They were extremely responsive and flexible in changing our menu as we got closer to the wedding date. The food was delicious and there was plenty for everyone to eat! They are honest with their recommendations for amount of food you actually need. Some caterers we met with try to get you to buy more than you actually would need so that honesty is greatly appreciated!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!

Set up was wonderful, staff was friendly and helpful and food was delicious!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Sam · Married on 08/18/2012

We chose to have BBQ for our wedding dinner, and City Barbecue did not disappoint! We had a live grill, and all of our guests raved about how delicious and unique our food was - from the ribs and brisket to the mac n' cheese and sweet potato casserole - it was absolutely wonderful. The full-service staff was helpful and so nice the entire time they were at our event.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Molly · Married on 08/31/2007

They let us taste everything on their menu and let us substitute on our menu. They delivered the food on time and hot. it was a great value.

Sent on 05/03/2008

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2014

It's always great when you can find good food for a good price but when you get exceptional service as well? Amazing. My (now) husband and I used City BBQ as our caters for our wedding in Gahanna. We were City BBQ fans before booking them to cater and I have to say, I'm a bigger fan now.

They truly went above and beyond our expectations. We did full service where they were able to help hook us up with an affordable bar tender. The guys who catered told us they would take care of everything. We provided our own cake and salad/sides, they told us they would make sure everything stayed stocked during the time we had them and they did. They even came around and cleared tables. To top it off, the set up for the food was even nice! It wasn't just food in tinfoil pans, they looked like they were cast iron.

If I needed catering services again or anyone needed a recommendation, I would without hesitation recommend City BBQ.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2008

3.5

My experience with City Barbeque was wonderful! I've never been do a wedding where people raved about the food... and people RAVED about this food! The staff was awesome and very professional. Cleaned up after themselves.. and then some. They even helped cut & serve the cake!

Sent on 07/19/2008
  • livelaughpoff

Brianne · Married on 06/11/2016

3.5

My wedding isn't until June 2016, but I have had a great experience with Randy at City BBQ. The tasting provided was more like a feast. The price was in budget as well.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/19/2013

We were married in a barn and thought it very appropriate to stick with that theme. The food was delicious! We ordered the smoked chicken breast and pulled pork. The chicken was by far my favorite but everyone raved about both dishes. We got the sweet AND unsweet tea and by personal preference - the sweet tea was WAY too sweet. We had the full service buffet which was very nice. One of our servers actually got the food up for me and my husband and was on top of keeping things moving and replenished. We had a wedding of 85 and enough food for 100. Plenty of leftovers - which was GREAT. The only problem I had was with some of the communication. There was a time when an item was added to our order but they were quick to check if it was actually an item we ordered. One other issue with payment immediately after the wedding but after a e-mail, that was resolved as well.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Holly · Married on 05/21/2011

4.2
      3.0

The catering specialists were great but their delivery people were late and there was confusion about who was supposed to set up the food. All is well that ends well because we are still getting compliments on how tasty the food was.

Sent on 06/14/2011