Citrus Club Reviews

1 User photo

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful, modern, elegant

Citrus Club was amazingly beautiful from the ceremony space, to the cocktail hour and reception. The food was delicious and the service was top notch.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lillian · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot day enough good things about the Citrus Club! Amy was wonderful and they made sure everything went smoothly. They handled small issues without interrupting our moment and we had a wonderful time. The food was absolutely amazing as well! I would recommend them and definitely use them again for any events in the future!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

The Citrus Club was an amazing place to have our wedding. We worked with Kristen and she was great! She answered every question, big or small, and made sure everything went smoothly and looked great on our big day. The venue itself is on the 18th floor and makes you feel like you are celebrating your marriage on top of the world! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Citrus Club and the staff there, my family and friends are still telling me how impressed they were with the venue as well as the food!

Sent on 11/15/2017

ruth · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow! We can’t thank you and The Citrus Club enough for making Ashley and Art’s day so special. Ashley said that this was the fairytale wedding she always dreamed about. With your support, everything went very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with you for the past few months to lock down specifics. I appreciated your attention to detail and correspondence.

The ambiance of the room was delightful and celebratory, and the food was absolutely scrumptious. The servers were so attentive, communicative and fun.
    Again, a BIG THANKS to The Citrus Club!
    Regards,
    Ruth Kitchen

Sent on 10/06/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2017

We decided to have our wedding reception at the Citrus Club, and we do not regret our decision in the slightest! Every little detail from the place settings, to the service was perfect and we have heard nothing but good reviews from our guests about the quality of the food and drinks served during our event. The venue itself is also stunning, well-maintained, and very clean. The wrap-around windows in the ballroom that look out over downtown Orlando offer a stunning view as the sun sets. Kristin and her team were helpful and organized during the planning and execution of our wedding reception, and we would recommend the Citrus Club to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Emma · Married on 05/06/2017

When we first toured the Citrus Club we immediately fell in love with the reception and the cocktail hour space. From both areas you have a beautiful view of downtown Orlando and the surrounding areas. We didn’t want our wedding to be in another hotel reception ballroom with no windows; you could really be in any city in the world in those ballrooms. We wanted our guests to know they’re in Florida and to look out over the city. About 95% of our guests were from out of town and we received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the receptions was, they loved that you could look out over Orlando. Teresa was amazing to work with and very quick to respond to our emails with questions as they popped up. She was also very flexible with our schedules, being from Chicago our times to meet in person were limited to when we were coming in for a weekend trip. From the food, the bar, the coordination and assistance from Teresa everything was 5 stars! I have no hesitations in recommending the Citrus Club to anyone looking for a wedding reception venue!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Teagan · Married on 03/25/2017

Citrus Club was the best venue to get married at!! My husband and I were in love with the venue the moment we met with Jessica and toured the club. The moment we did the full walk through and we were shown the entire space we fell in love and booked immediately. The food selection is amazing and the package choices are even better. They totally wrapped everything we would want in a venue into one. The views are amazing and the space is gorgeous. Everything was at our fingertips when working with Jessica! The drapery was amazing, the placement of tables was amazing, the selection for chairs and linen was amazing. Everyone in attendance couldn't stop raving about the Citrus Club and their professional staff, the food and the location. The Citrus Club is amazing and made our wedding day a dream!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

The Citrus Club was AMAZING in every way of planning our wedding day!! Every phone call, email, question- they were so prompt and organized and I could tell they really cared. I worked with Jessica from day 1 and she helped me make multiple decisions and I'm not sure what I would have done without her! And of course the venue itself is incredible! All of our guests are still commenting on the GORGEOUS view, the tasty food and the professional staff! The citrus club made us feel at home and helped putting on our perfect wedding day! We are so thankful for them!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Erin · Married on 01/06/2017

Look no further...the Citrus Club is such a beautiful place to get married. We had our wedding and reception here on 01/06/17 and it was the best decision we ever made. Their packages made it so easy and stress free because everything was included....cake and open bar! Their prices are so comparable with other hotels/venues in the area that it was a no brainer to book with the Citrus Club. My husband and I did extensive research of other venues in the area, and the Citrus Club topped them all and they were still in our budget. Jessica Lapp was our coordinator at the Citrus Club and she was so helpful throughout the whole planning process. She answered any question we had and she really eased my mind with all the details that goes into that day. She is so well organized, professional and friendly. The Citrus Club really went above and beyond and everything was perfect, and the staff was so friendly. If you are unsure about a venue, I definitely recommend the Citrus Club, you will not be disappointed. They really helped me have the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Liz · Married on 12/31/2016

We had a NYE wedding at the Citrus Club and everything came out perfect. Starting with Jessica who was our coordinator. She helped us throughout the whole process and was extremely professional, friendly and fun! She gives amazing tips on what will work in the venue, things I would have never thought of! After the wedding, we had SO many compliments about the venue, the food and just the overall atmosphere there! We had the filet and crab cake duo and my husband and I are extremely picky about out meat being medium rare. All the guests (160) were given PERFECT filets and crabcakes! They treat you and your guests like royalty here and would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/04/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Jessica at the Citrus Club for our wedding last month. From the very beginning, she was so friendly and responsive. The Citrus Club was our very first venue tour, and we fell in love with it immediately. The view is incredible and there is an inherent elegance to the setting. During the wedding, our guests loved the beautiful lounge area that is used for the cocktail hour, and we received many comments about how stunning the venue was at sunset. Throughout our planning, Jessica worked really hard to accommodate our requests in order to tailor our wedding to fit our style and taste. Even when we had requested Asian inspired appetizers, she provided us with an entirely new list of options to choose from. This is only one example of the many wonderful things she was able to help us accomplish. We were constantly amazed by the service before and during our wedding. We could not have chosen a better location for our wedding, and would highly recommend Jessica and the rest of the staff at Citrus Club for any event.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Mike & Erin · Married on 06/04/2016

Look at a number of venues and then go to the Citrus Club. They'll win hands down! Jessica and her team were the best!! They were responsive, flexible and she has years of experience to help guide us through the process. THE BEST!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Alix · Married on 05/15/2016

Because they are so amazing, I am writing this review on all of their affiliated websites in the hopes that it convinces you to choose the Citrus Club as your perfect wedding venue in downtown Orlando.
    There are no words to describe how amazing our wedding was at the Citrus Club in May of 2016. Jessica was our day-of coordinator, but she was so much more than that. She helped us in every way she could to make every last detail we wanted happen. The club is beautifully decorated and went well with our art deco/gatsby theme, though it could fit anything really. The views of the city are spectacular and provide an amazing backdrop for the ceremony and reception (we had both there). We even had a grilled cheese bar in place of the meat carving station as part of our buffet dinner. The staff were so friendly and their service was exceptional. Everyone at the wedding was talking about how amazing it was, and I have Citrus Club and Jessica to thank for it! She recommended some amazing vendors and helped put together the items we brought for centerpieces in a way that made it so perfect. The money you pay is well worth it for the amazing venue, staff, and planning help. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding! They far exceeded everything we could have imagined!

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/07/2016

We had our ceremony and reception here and everything was perfect! Teresa and the rest of the citrus club crew was phenomenon and went beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Linda Z · Married on 03/04/2016

Our Rehearsal Dinner at the CITRUS CLUB, 255 S. Orange Avenue, 18th Floor, downtown Orlando was an absolute delight. From my first contact with Alena - to working with my Event Coordinator Jessica - it was an enjoyable, stress free evening. As parents of the groom it was wonderful to have Jessica literally take every worry of ours and care for the event as if it were her own. I personally had checked at least a dozen locations but until I walked in the CITRUS CLUB did I find the ideal environment. Beautiful views, lovely attention to tables & decor, delicious food and attentive staff that takes pride in their work. Our private room had three large oversized media screens in which we were able to have a fun video and scroll pictures throughout the evening of the lovely bride and groom. The inclusive packages made food, beverages and decor easy to fit our needs. Their prices are competitive and in my opinion gave us much more value and extras over any other venue we had checked out. There were no surprise costs at the end. People are still telling us it was THE BEST Rehearsal Dinner they have ever been to...they had such a fun evening to celebrate the bride & groom. This venue is a special treasure for Orlando events.

Sent on 04/24/2016

We were so happy we chose the Citrus Club for our reception venue (married 2/6/2016). Everything was wonderful, and we were in great hands. They made the whole process very easy, and there was not one point during the whole planning process where we felt worried or stressed about anything. They had packages to choose from that were all inclusive (even a custom cake was included). The culinary options, the atmosphere, and the people of the Citrus Club were great. Also, we are still receiving comments about how great the reception was!

Sent on 03/01/2016

After reviewing Wedding Wire and other online resources, we initially narrowed down our wedding venue search to about 5 locations. After putting in the time to research each place, we decided to go with the Citrus Club. The Citrus Club had great reviews, great pricing, and they definitely worked with us on finding a package that worked with our budget. The Citrus Club was also a one stop shop for food, alcohol, event coordinator, and wedding cake. Having one entity take care of all of these things made the process super easy. Not to mentioned they use Sprinkles in Winter Park as their wedding cake maker. Totally Awesome!

Teresa, one of the the Citrus Club event coordinators was in charge of our wedding. She was super nice and always on hand to assist us with any questions and willing to give us her opinion on certain matters that we might have been deadlocked on. Teresa responded fast to our emails, and she never had an issue with us stopping by the Citrus Club to look things over. I can't say enough on how professional the staff was during our ceremony/reception, and how excellent the service was during our wedding reception. The food was amazing! Throughout the night we received dozens of compliments about the Citrus Club, and people were actually sad when the event ended.

If we plan another event or renew our vows, we would definitely consider the Citrus Club again. We definitely plan on recommending The Citrus Club to all of our friends.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Ken · Married on 10/24/2015

Outstanding coordination and responsivness by the planner and staff. Flawless event preparation and execution!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Excellent excellent excellent!!!!! Couldn't have been more impressed with how the wedding I was in turned out!!! I highly recommend it!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Denise · Married on 08/15/2015

Unbelievable venue. Extraordinary staff. Food was delicious. Guests raved about cocktail hour and dinner.
    Thank you for making our daughter's wedding perfect !!!

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • Mrs. Pekoe

Brooke · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I are so pleased that we chose The Citrus Club for our wedding reception! They went above and beyond all of our expectations! Teresa is fantastic and was quick to answer all of our questions. When we had our food tasting, they personalized it and had a sign with our names on it, stating our food tasting and the room it was in. There is absolutely no other reception venue in Orlando, FL with the breathtaking view of the Orlando Skyline, than the Citrus Club. When we first toured the club as a possibility, we fell in love with the beautiful view! The Citrus Club is one stop shopping, which I also loved! They did the tables, chairs, linens, china, food/beverage, cake and reception hall. They did it all!!! Our guests had an amazing time at the reception and are still talking about how amazing the Citrus Club was! They loved the food and the view and the elegant decor! The food is amazing and not your "average and typical" reception food-it's so much better! You also get a cake that is included in the price. Their cake baker is so sweet and listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond for our cake design. And the taste! Wow!! It is truly the best cake I have ever tasted and our guests agreed!! Absolutely incredible!! The Citrus Club staff was also flawless!! They were so professional took care of all of our guests needs. The bartenders were also fantastic and even surprised us and made us a signature drink and named it after us. The guests loved it! Everything at the Citrus Club was perfect!! I could go on and on with how amazing they are! Best decision we made!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Martha · Married on 03/20/2015

My set up help was stuck on the interstate with a flat tire - THEY JUMPED IN AN HELPED MAKE IT A PERFECT EVENING!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

We had our reception at Citrus Club and everything was amazing. The staff was awesome, the food was so good and the location was beautiful.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Teresa and the Citrus Club team are amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lory · Married on 05/17/2014

Having our wedding at the Citrus Club was a very nice experience. Theresa was very helpful and the gentleman who was there the evening of the reception was very accommodating as well. We extended out reception by an hour and he quickly made the changes, in order to not interrupt the party. Family and friends said the food was delicious. I was very happy with the Citrus Club. It was a great and beautiful choice for us.

Sent on 07/12/2014