Citlali Creativo LLC Reviews

78 Reviews for Citlali Creativo LLC

Citlali Creativo LLC 1
Citlali Creativo LLC 2

JANINE · Married on 10/05/2018

Loved my invitations! they were so beautiful and high quality.. i got many compliments on them.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Annalisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Alex is awesome. She has so many ideas and is very helpful.

Abigail · Married on 08/04/2018

Alex is great at what she does ! I highly recommend her work. If you have something in mind, she takes it all into detail and did everything to reach our expectations. Our invitations are came out so beautiful and unique. Definitely tied our whole event together with a great first glimpse thru the invitations. If you’re looking for amazing custom invitations. This is guaranteed the place to go !

Citlali Creativo LLC 3
    Sent on 06/17/2018
  • O

Oscar · Married on 06/30/2018

This is a great place to get any kind of invitations done. At first we wasn’t really sure about the place but when we received our wedding invitations my wife and I we was amazed about them they are so nice very good material and the quality is perfect we was shocked of how good they look so I would really go to this place again

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amoy · Married on 06/30/2018

It truly was a great experience working with Alex! The invitations came out beautiful and I received lots of compliments. Very attentive and response was always on time.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jerrica · Married on 06/30/2018

First time working with Alex and the invitations came out so beautifully! She is truly talented and amazing at what she does. I will definitely request services again with future events.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Nicolas · Married on 06/09/2018

Citlali is the best in the Northwest for making wedding invitations dreams come true.
    Highly recommended..... very fair prices and fast deliver . Thank you for making our dreams come true.

Citlali Creativo LLC 4

ERIKA · Married on 02/03/2018

Great service!!... Very professional and helpful ! I strongly recommend them and if I ever need invitations again I know where to get them again.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Brianna · Married on 11/24/2017

We ordered our wedding invitations from Citlali Creativo and absolutely loved them. Such a creative and beautiful invitation. Citlali Creativo was great to work with! Very responsive and timely.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Genevieve · Married on 09/23/2017

The invitations & rsvp cards were beautiful! They came just as advertised. The paper is a good quality cardstock and the colors are rich. Delivery was much quicker than expected as well. I am very happy with my invitations & would highly recommend Citlali!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Denise · Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful company to work with an absolute pleasure. Timely and quality work. Our wedding invitations were beautifully crafted.
    Thank you Alex.

Sent on 06/21/2018

J · Married on 09/02/2017

We had our wedding invitations made by Citlali Creativo and they turned out absolutely beautiful. We were very happy with the service.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

The Quality, Value and the Professional and service was awesome ! We would highly recommend.

Diana · Married on 06/26/2017

After an extensive online search to match our wedding colors of aqua and gray we are extremely happy with the quality of the Aqua & Pewter Grey Elegant Damask Wedding Invitations. We’ve gotten many compliments on the final product. We chose the metallic finish, and it is just the right amount of subtle shimmer without being overdone. The cardstock quality was very thick and felt solid, not flimsy. Working with Alex has been great, definitely one of the best vendors I’ve worked with during the entire wedding process. Very prompt to respond and very patient with my many questions and willing to work with me on multiple iterations until we got a final design. I’m definitely coming back for my ceremony items of table names and place cards.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Raquel · Married on 06/04/2017

They were easy to contact, personable and professional! Also had a style of card that stood out from other vendors.

Sent on 06/14/2018

rita · Married on 05/12/2017

Our wedding programs, thank you cards, and place cards were the perfect touch that tied everything together for our theme of papel picado! I found them through purchasing some thank you cards from Amazon and when I got their business card with my order I was amazed they were local to me, so I contacted them directly for my other wedding stationary neccessities

Sent on 06/10/2018

Stacey · Married on 05/07/2017

I am so very happy that I found Alex. She is so great to work with. Alex is fast to respond to emails. She give you several options on everything. Pricing is very reasonable and everyone loved our invitations. It tied in so well with the theme of our wedding. If the occasion arises that I need invitations again, I will go right to Alex again. Top notch, top quality. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Sharde · Married on 03/24/2017

Alex and Joe were amazing to work with! I would highly recommend them to any couple planning a wedding. They created beautiful wedding invitations as well as our wedding programs. They didn't nickel and dime us. The prices were fair. We would certainly recommend them with the highest regard.

Riaana · Married on 02/25/2017

Absolutely positively PERFECT! We walked into a beautiful office, knew we had chosen the right place and proceeded to describe what we were looking for using swatches of fabric, an old photo and just some general ideas. What we got was a work of art and new friends! Every single detail was immaculate and we even had a rush order that worked out with plenty of time! Thanks Citlali Creativo! You’re the best!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2016

I could not recommend another creative for all of your stationary needs. Alex was a DREAM to work with -- sending proofs all along the way and really listening to what my fiancé and I wanted. Even though we're in the midwest and CC is in Seattle, it was such a smooth process and the final product is gorgeous and I've never seen an invitation like ours before, which is great considering how many repeat invitations I've seen from larger stationaries this wedding season. I love our invitations and RSVP cards so much, and I will definitely be using Citlali Creativo in the future! Thank you Alex! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Arleen · Married on 03/12/2016

Communication was the best. Offered me all services and was patient with my many changes. We're absolutely in love with these invitations and are sure our guest will love them. Great customer service and they make you feel like they've known you forever. Will recommended to everyone and will be using them for all events in the future. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Prices were the best I've seen. They were very flexible and accommodating. Our wedding invitations were aligned/glued PERFECTLY. Their attention to detail were outstanding. High quality products and printing. Would recommend all the WAY!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Emely · Married on 09/19/2015

Joe, Alex and Nico, are a great team and I love that they are family and work so close together! My fiancé Charles and I were impressed and super happy at our beautiful wedding invitations and would definitely recommend them to family and close friends or anyone that wants great work done, dependable staff and reasonably prices! They were very patient and flexible with my all my changes and last minute ideas and custom made everything that I wanted! Please check them out, you will leave happy and they have one of a kind designs. I will for sure use them for future projects and events, I love them! : )

Sent on 06/24/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2015

Incredibly quick responses and very patient with all my changes and questions. The quality is wonderful and my invitations were absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I had been searching all over for invitations in shops and online and I chose to go with Citlali because their designs were perfect but I was blown away by how quick they responses and printed them for me. I would absolute suggest then to friends!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

They were amazing to work with. The quality of their products was top notch. They responded quickly to my questions and produced our name cards and invitations ahead of schedule. Will work with them again!

Sent on 06/24/2015