59 Reviews for Citlali Creativo LLC

Printing (2)
Shipping (2)
Assembly (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

The invitations & rsvp cards were beautiful! They came just as advertised. The paper is a good quality cardstock and the colors are rich. Delivery was much quicker than expected as well. I am very happy with my invitations & would highly recommend Citlali!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After an extensive online search to match our wedding colors of aqua and gray we are extremely happy with the quality of the Aqua & Pewter Grey Elegant Damask Wedding Invitations. We’ve gotten many compliments on the final product. We chose the metallic finish, and it is just the right amount of subtle shimmer without being overdone. The cardstock quality was very thick and felt solid, not flimsy. Working with Alex has been great, definitely one of the best vendors I’ve worked with during the entire wedding process. Very prompt to respond and very patient with my many questions and willing to work with me on multiple iterations until we got a final design. I’m definitely coming back for my ceremony items of table names and place cards.

Profile Picture Diana, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

I am so very happy that I found Alex. She is so great to work with. Alex is fast to respond to emails. She give you several options on everything. Pricing is very reasonable and everyone loved our invitations. It tied in so well with the theme of our wedding. If the occasion arises that I need invitations again, I will go right to Alex again. Top notch, top quality. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered my invitations through http://www.citlalicreative.com/ which I found through Etsy. The quality of the Invitations was beautiful! They were very helpful step by step and they made sure not to print anything until everything was perfect. I received the shipment much quicker then expected which was nice and I believe I spoke to Alex, he was very helpful and gave me good suggestions too. The price was also very reasonable considering the quality of the print and paper which was so delicate and pretty!

Profile Picture Janette , 9/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Shipping

I could not recommend another creative for all of your stationary needs. Alex was a DREAM to work with -- sending proofs all along the way and really listening to what my fiancé and I wanted. Even though we're in the midwest and CC is in Seattle, it was such a smooth process and the final product is gorgeous and I've never seen an invitation like ours before, which is great considering how many repeat invitations I've seen from larger stationaries this wedding season. I love our invitations and RSVP cards so much, and I will definitely be using Citlali Creativo in the future! Thank you Alex! We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Communication was the best. Offered me all services and was patient with my many changes. We're absolutely in love with these invitations and are sure our guest will love them. Great customer service and they make you feel like they've known you forever. Will recommended to everyone and will be using them for all events in the future. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Arleen, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Prices were the best I've seen. They were very flexible and accommodating. Our wedding invitations were aligned/glued PERFECTLY. Their attention to detail were outstanding. High quality products and printing. Would recommend all the WAY!

Profile Picture Catherine , 11/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Joe, Alex and Nico, are a great team and I love that they are family and work so close together! My fiancé Charles and I were impressed and super happy at our beautiful wedding invitations and would definitely recommend them to family and close friends or anyone that wants great work done, dependable staff and reasonably prices! They were very patient and flexible with my all my changes and last minute ideas and custom made everything that I wanted! Please check them out, you will leave happy and they have one of a kind designs. I will for sure use them for future projects and events, I love them! : )

Profile Picture Emely, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Incredibly quick responses and very patient with all my changes and questions. The quality is wonderful and my invitations were absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I had been searching all over for invitations in shops and online and I chose to go with Citlali because their designs were perfect but I was blown away by how quick they responses and printed them for me. I would absolute suggest then to friends!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

They were amazing to work with. The quality of their products was top notch. They responded quickly to my questions and produced our name cards and invitations ahead of schedule. Will work with them again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The beach invitations that I ordered from Citlali were amazing! They matched my wedding colors perfecty and went along with my theme ! There were some extras that were included in the package, like the pocket folder and the extra information insert that I didn't need, and they worked with me to get a package that met my needs and fit my budget! They went above and beyond making sure that I was getting the exact wording and design that I wanted and I can't thank them enough for this! I would recommend this shop to any bride looking for a great design and high quality wedding invitations!! Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I ordered wedding invitations and thank you notes, both exceeded my expectations! Beautiful designs, excellent quality, and reasonable prices.

Profile Picture User5225792, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can not say enough amazing things about Citlali Creativo!!! I must of sent Alex 100 emails and changed my mind 15 different times and she was always so pleasant!! I was able to customize the invitations to exactly what i wanted and they even sent me a customized sample! I sent out my invitations about a week ago and have gotten a ton of text messages from friends and family telling me how gorgeous they are! I'm so happy I found Citlali!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was so very pleased with our wedding invitations! They were beautiful and exactly what we'd wanted: we then ordered our place cards and table numbers because we were so impressed! They were extremely personable, prompt and knowledgeable: I've recommended Citlali Creativo to friends and family!

Profile Picture Annie, 1/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Citlali was simply AMAZING to deal with. Their responses to my inquires and changes once the design was laid out were so quick!! My invites are BEAUTIFUL and just what my fiance and I were looking for. So completely classy!!! I made the final payment for my order on Saturday, May 10th and received my invitations on Monday, May 12th!!!! How's that for turn-around time?!?!?!?!!! Citlali's customer service is absolutely TOP SHELF and I can't recommend them enough!!! They get all perfect 10s from me!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/25/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Very helpful and patient! Great quality and fast delivery!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our wedding invitations were beautiful and looked exactly as we hoped they would! But quality is only one part of this wonderful Citlali customer experience! The genuine caring, responsiveness, and human touch we received in every interaction with Alex and other Citlali members was fantastic. We would use Citlali again for any kind of special printing needs. They are the best! And their designs are beautiful!
Thank you so much, Citlali team!

Profile Picture User4234775, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I'm literally giving 5 stars because everything about my experience was perfect!! I was always someone who said I'm not going crazy on invitations and spending a ton.. After seeing the beautiful invitations on Etsy I couldn't say no.. The price was great. The invitations are prob my favorite thing I've ordered for my wedding... We have received sooooooo many compliments on them as well!! I will be ordering all my future invitations from Citali!! If you choose Citali to work with you will not be disappointed!!! They are amazing

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Alex and Joe at Citlali were such a pleasure to work with, I can't give them enough praise. I went in with a vague idea of what I wanted to do for my wedding invitations, and they were so patient and accommodating. Alex sent proofs all along the way, which eased the process along. And once we settled on a final design the turnaround time was well beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Citlali! Thank you Alex and Joe for your amazing work (and your patience).

Profile Picture Janice, 7/26/14, 1 Review
4.1

I found this company on etsy and I'm so happy I went with an online invitation provider. I wasn't looking for overtly untraditional wedding invitations but I wanted some unique touches. The invitations they created for us are gorgeous and everyone who has received one has told us how pretty they are. Even the few typographical errors that happened (as they do with all personalized large orders) were corrected promptly. The only problem I ran into is that I am on the east coast and this company operates out of the west coast so it sometimes took a day longer to get a response. But everything was well worth the wait.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had the extreme pleasure of working with Alex at Citlali Creativo for my wedding invitations. I found her on etsy and it was one of the few things my fiance and agreed on right away. Working with Alex was a breeze! She was always quick to respond, normally within a day or two, and even when she was super sick!
The whole process from beginning to end was about 7 or 8 weeks. She sent samples of every change and included actual paper samples for us to pick the end papers. I wasn't sure between matte & shimmer so she sent samples of both! We ended up changing the font half way through the process and she was totally cool about going back to square one with us.

Because we are having a destination wedding, we don't have the chance to meet with a lot of our vendors face to face. Alex immediately made me feel at ease and like I had made the right decision, and actually sad that we wouldn't meet- she was so fun to work with!

Everything was shipped directly to us, sent certified, so we knew exactly when it was coming. Pricing for custom invitations was pretty fair, compared to what you would spend at a fancy paper store. The end product was so beautiful- I've been getting compliments on the design on the RSVPs!

I strongly recommend Citlali Creativo!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This company is an absolute JOY to deal with! They also put together my Save the Dates, and those were beautiful too! We wanted to have Sugar Skulls incorporated into our wedding decor, but did not want it to be "gothic". They did a beautiful job of capturing something as a skeleton head, and making it unique AND elegant.
Loved working with them and would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jill, 11/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I hadn't given my wedding invitations much thought until it was time to send them. Alex was absolutely wonderful and efficient. The invitations are more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined, and I was so excited to have pocket envelopes AND belly bands within my budget! Citlali really couldn't have done a better job!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Citlali Creativo is absolutely amazing!

Throughout this wedding planning process I've scoured through reviews and feedback in hopes of choosing the perfect vendor... Let's be honest - you never know what you're going to get and that can be a little scary! Brides, I cannot assure you enough when choosing Citlali Creativo: you are in great hands!!!

Alex's customer service is the best! I was blown away at her responsiveness and willingness to help me. While creating my wedding invitations, we were in constant communication and she worked with me every step of the way to ensure that I was happy with her creations and that we were always on the same page.

My wedding invitations turned out beyond my expectations and couldn't be more perfect!!!
Thank you so much Alex, for your patience and creativity. I am a happy bride :)

XOXO Kimmy

Profile Picture Kimmy, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We got our wedding invitations from Citlali for our weddings this summer. We went to their studio twice before committing to a contract and then corresponded primarily via email.

They had plenty of pre-made designs to choose from, but also provide the option of a custom design (for an additional fee). We really liked a design that Alex (co-owner) had done for a previous wedding, so she adjusted it slightly for our needs. Since we had two wedding dates and two sets of directions, they were able to customize the invitation and information card and were flexible with our needs. We saw several proofs before we sent them invitations off for printing and they made several last minute adjustments for us. Once we ordered them, it took about 5 weeks to receive the invitations.

Alex and her husband were a pleasure to work with and we were very pleased with how our invitations turned out. They provide competitive prices and a range of services.

Profile Picture User3639875, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews