77 Reviews for Citlali Creativo LLC

Catalog Invitations (1)
Assembly (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Consultations (1)

Loved my invitations! they were so beautiful and high quality.. i got many compliments on them.

Profile Picture JANINE, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Alex is awesome. She has so many ideas and is very helpful.

Profile Picture Annalisa, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alex is great at what she does ! I highly recommend her work. If you have something in mind, she takes it all into detail and did everything to reach our expectations. Our invitations are came out so beautiful and unique. Definitely tied our whole event together with a great first glimpse thru the invitations. If you’re looking for amazing custom invitations. This is guaranteed the place to go !

Profile Picture Abigail, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This is a great place to get any kind of invitations done. At first we wasn’t really sure about the place but when we received our wedding invitations my wife and I we was amazed about them they are so nice very good material and the quality is perfect we was shocked of how good they look so I would really go to this place again

Profile Picture Oscar, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Consultations

It truly was a great experience working with Alex! The invitations came out beautiful and I received lots of compliments. Very attentive and response was always on time.

Profile Picture Amoy, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

First time working with Alex and the invitations came out so beautifully! She is truly talented and amazing at what she does. I will definitely request services again with future events.

Profile Picture Jerrica, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Citlali is the best in the Northwest for making wedding invitations dreams come true.
Highly recommended..... very fair prices and fast deliver . Thank you for making our dreams come true.

Photo for Citlali Creativo LLC Review - Excellent design!!!
For our same sex wedding!!!
Profile Picture Nicolas, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Shipping

Great service!!... Very professional and helpful ! I strongly recommend them and if I ever need invitations again I know where to get them again.

Profile Picture ERIKA, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We ordered our wedding invitations from Citlali Creativo and absolutely loved them. Such a creative and beautiful invitation. Citlali Creativo was great to work with! Very responsive and timely.

Profile Picture Brianna, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invites were just what I was looking for for our wedding. The price was a little more than I had planned for but was well worth it!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The invitations & rsvp cards were beautiful! They came just as advertised. The paper is a good quality cardstock and the colors are rich. Delivery was much quicker than expected as well. I am very happy with my invitations & would highly recommend Citlali!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Wonderful company to work with an absolute pleasure. Timely and quality work. Our wedding invitations were beautifully crafted.
Thank you Alex.

Profile Picture Denise, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had our wedding invitations made by Citlali Creativo and they turned out absolutely beautiful. We were very happy with the service.

Profile Picture J, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My wife and I enlisted help from Alex and Joe to create our wedding invitations last summer - this review is long overdue but timely as we are planning to return to Citlali for additional stationary orders. The invitation design matched our wedding theme perfectly, and Alex went above and beyond to ensure the design, type of paper, and color schemes were exactly what we wanted. Both Alex and Joe are easy to work with, high professionally and incredibly talented. So many of our friends and family commented on how much they loved our invitations and described what Alex created for us as artwork - it is! Citlali is one of our all-time favorite small businesses. Thank you Alex and Joe!

Profile Picture Putsata, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The Quality, Value and the Professional and service was awesome ! We would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

After an extensive online search to match our wedding colors of aqua and gray we are extremely happy with the quality of the Aqua & Pewter Grey Elegant Damask Wedding Invitations. We’ve gotten many compliments on the final product. We chose the metallic finish, and it is just the right amount of subtle shimmer without being overdone. The cardstock quality was very thick and felt solid, not flimsy. Working with Alex has been great, definitely one of the best vendors I’ve worked with during the entire wedding process. Very prompt to respond and very patient with my many questions and willing to work with me on multiple iterations until we got a final design. I’m definitely coming back for my ceremony items of table names and place cards.

Profile Picture Diana, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

They were easy to contact, personable and professional! Also had a style of card that stood out from other vendors.

Profile Picture Raquel, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our wedding programs, thank you cards, and place cards were the perfect touch that tied everything together for our theme of papel picado! I found them through purchasing some thank you cards from Amazon and when I got their business card with my order I was amazed they were local to me, so I contacted them directly for my other wedding stationary neccessities

Profile Picture rita, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I am so very happy that I found Alex. She is so great to work with. Alex is fast to respond to emails. She give you several options on everything. Pricing is very reasonable and everyone loved our invitations. It tied in so well with the theme of our wedding. If the occasion arises that I need invitations again, I will go right to Alex again. Top notch, top quality. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

They have great ideas, a very accommodating, reasonable prices and just great people.

Profile Picture Marschell, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Videography

Alex and Joe were amazing to work with! I would highly recommend them to any couple planning a wedding. They created beautiful wedding invitations as well as our wedding programs. They didn't nickel and dime us. The prices were fair. We would certainly recommend them with the highest regard.

Profile Picture Sharde, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I ordered my invitations through http://www.citlalicreative.com/ which I found through Etsy. The quality of the Invitations was beautiful! They were very helpful step by step and they made sure not to print anything until everything was perfect. I received the shipment much quicker then expected which was nice and I believe I spoke to Alex, he was very helpful and gave me good suggestions too. The price was also very reasonable considering the quality of the print and paper which was so delicate and pretty!

Profile Picture Janette , 9/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Shipping

I could not recommend another creative for all of your stationary needs. Alex was a DREAM to work with -- sending proofs all along the way and really listening to what my fiancé and I wanted. Even though we're in the midwest and CC is in Seattle, it was such a smooth process and the final product is gorgeous and I've never seen an invitation like ours before, which is great considering how many repeat invitations I've seen from larger stationaries this wedding season. I love our invitations and RSVP cards so much, and I will definitely be using Citlali Creativo in the future! Thank you Alex! We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Communication was the best. Offered me all services and was patient with my many changes. We're absolutely in love with these invitations and are sure our guest will love them. Great customer service and they make you feel like they've known you forever. Will recommended to everyone and will be using them for all events in the future. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Arleen, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Prices were the best I've seen. They were very flexible and accommodating. Our wedding invitations were aligned/glued PERFECTLY. Their attention to detail were outstanding. High quality products and printing. Would recommend all the WAY!

Profile Picture Catherine , 11/28/15, 6 Reviews