Cirino Photography Reviews

138 | Willoughby, OH

138 Reviews for Cirino Photography

Vicki Soukup · Married on 12/28/2019

Fabulous Photos!

Cirino is fabulous. We have loads of photos, from posed shots to candids from my son's wedding. They knew what they were doing, kept everyone engaged, including our 7 month-old grandson! Because the December day was unusually warm, they were able to get many outdoor photos, including by Lake Erie. They knew just where to go and what was needed for a good photo. We couldn't be more pleased with them and heartily recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Shaffer · Married on 12/28/2019

Best choice in value, service, and product!

Cirino Photography is wonderful! My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state and Cuyla made our choice for a photographer a no brainer! She was so easy to work with and from the beginning seemed genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding day. Scott and Cuyla were our photographers for the big day and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Scott knew the perfect places for photos around Cleveland, where to park to get to them, and was quick and efficient when taking them in the December cold. Cuyla worked as Scott's assistant for lighting as well as a second shooter, getting candid and action shots throughout the entire day. This saved lots of time and gave us an incredible selection of photos. (I highly recommend booking a second shooter, it's absolutely worth it!) After the wedding Scott and Cuyla had photos already posted on facebook and instagram the next morning and we got all of our photos back in a week! You can really tell they enjoy what they do and make you feel special throughout the whole process.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Megan Duderstadt · Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing photographers

Cirino Photography did an amazing job capturing our special day. Scott and Cuyla were so great to work with and made the experience fun and comfortable. They are sensitive to different family dynamics and are so helpful with making the process go smoothly. The pictures are gorgeous and I could not be happier with how they turned out.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Anna

Anna Magazzeni · Married on 11/23/2019

Wonderful photographers and service!

We are so happy we chose Cirino Photography for our wedding. We had the pleasure of working with Brian and Maribeth as our photographers and they were exceptional! Brian made sure we took every shot we wanted and went to each location we requested with even an additional stop last minute. He was so friendly and his personality helped make my husband and I feel comfortable all day. They were both very attentive to every important part of the day and I have to say they didn't miss a thing! We can't wait to see how our album turns out. We have received so many wonderful compliments on our photos and can't stop looking at them! Also, Cuyla was very helpful behind the scenes in setting up details and answering any questions. She was very prompt and professional and even helpful with finding indoor location options.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Emily Dorrell · Married on 10/11/2019

Love Cirino!

I worked with Scott and Cuyla from beginning to end and my experience with Cirino was absolutley amazing. Scott did our engagement photos and Scott and Cuyla both for our wedding day. They were prepared, and thourough and made sure I had all the shots I wanted. They kept us laughing throughout the whole day. I could not have asked for a better pair and a better experience. My photos turned out beautifully and I cannot stop going through my albums. I will be using Cirino Photography for any and all occasions from here on out!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Jenkins · Married on 08/17/2019

Personable and Profesional

Paul and Maribeth photographed our wedding day from start to end. They were everything we could have asked for. A few days before the wedding, Paul called to confirm everything. He went above and beyond to help me nail down the day of time line, which was wonderful because he gave me a completely different perspective than what I had previously. The day of, they were so kind and patient (having large groups of people - it is like herding cats - they were professional wranglers!). They both made sure that we had all the photos we wanted, and then some. We also got the photobooth through Cirino, and it was a huge hit! Guests said it was the best photobooth they have used, and the book we got after is full of fun memories!!! We would definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Emily Mangan · Married on 08/10/2019

Above and beyond my expectations!

Professional, captured everything I wanted and more! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Drugovich · Married on 08/03/2019

5 star photos

Cirino Photography was absolutely amazing. They were easy to contact and work with through the entire process. The whole team is so friendly and sweet. They made our special day that much more special and now we have so many gorgeous photos to look back on that day. Could not be more pleased of the results. I want to point out especially and give praise to our amazing photographers Paul and Marybeth and our videographer Kevin. They were all so friendly and easy to work with and did a fantastic job. Thank you again!!!! Definitely would recommend them for your big day!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Lewis · Married on 08/03/2019

The pictures are great

Cuyla and the crew at Cirino Photography were great. We did first looks off site from the ceremony and they were able to accommodate our needs to the tee. We had our first look at a site that had deep meaning from childhood memories and we were able to get the pictures done and get to the ceremony (kind of important since it was our wedding) with plenty of time. Both photographers were professional and were able to get the shots we wanted, and we had a ton of shots to choose from for our wedding album. They made everything easy for us and helped take the worry from us.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2019

Great photos with quick turnaround

Scott and John did such an amazing job with our wedding! Working with Cirino Photography leading up to the big day was easy and stress-free, and the day of was so much fun. Very quick turnaround getting pictures back and they turned out fantastic. I was expecting to have a hard time deciding my favorite 5-10 pictures...was not prepared to have just as big a struggle deciding my favorite 200-300!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Renee · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful photos!

Cuyla and Jim beautifully captured the moments of our special day and made the process fun even though it was a million degrees outside 😓The photos were ready within just a few days after the wedding which was really appreciated.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • James

James Balzano · Married on 06/29/2019

A creative and captivating experience

My wife and I cannot say enough good in regard to Cirino Photography and the excellent experiences we had with them throughout our engagement and wedding over the last year. They were easy to work with/gave good direction, professional, and timely. Most of all they were passionate about what they do. On the day of our wedding (6-29-19) both Scott and his wife were with us the entire day, I can honestly say that I watched them firsthand never stop capturing the day. They both also never stopped being creative with the shots they were taking, always looking for a unique way to represent our wedding day. This carried on all the way through to the final few photographs of the night which were taken outside our venue at The Westin in Downtown Cleveland with my wife and I opening two bottles of champagne…this shot is brilliant and just one of many. On top of it all, we get back from our honeymoon and our photos are ready for pickup. A-plus rating from us and we will be doing business with them both again soon.We will also be seeing Cirino Photography in December, where they do a wonderful job at my company’s Christmas party.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Kat

Kat Shuster · Married on 06/15/2019

June 2019 Wedding

Our photographers, Scott and Cuyla, from Cirino Photography did an amazing job photographing our June wedding. They were both so kind and personable. They were easy to communicate with and very flexible with our schedule. It unfortunately rained on our wedding day, but thankfully they had some great ideas on where we should go, and snuck us outside as much as possible as soon as there was a break in the rain. Our photographs came out beautifully.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Denning · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing, talented, caring people

I am so thankful for Cirino Photography! They captured pictures that are priceless. Took time and cared how our wedding pictures looked. I have poor self esteem, never thought I would be hanging pictures of myself in our house. They take the time to make sure you look good! Highly recommend using them for any moment in your life that you want to be captured, because they care! Family pictures this year coming in fall!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy Gorey · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Work!

I highly recommend booking Cirino photography for your wedding. Scott and Cuyla have years of experience and it shows in their work. Our engagement session and our wedding photos are beautiful. I was looking for artistic photography but also wanted special candid moments caught on film. They did not disappoint! Scott is attentive and truly has a creative eye. I love my wedding photos and I cannot wait for our album. They were also extremely helpful throughout my wedding planning process. Cuyla helped me choose a package within my budget, made great suggestions for photography locations, and she even kept my wedding running on time. I’m so glad I picked them and thankful they captured my special day.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Mrunal · Married on 05/17/2019

Photographer for wedding/reception

Loved Scott! Saw the pictures today and they’re amazing!! If you can hire him please do it! You won’t regret it!
    The customer service was great! The pictures are amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Eric

Eric Super · Married on 04/28/2019

Make taking photo's fun rather than a chore!

We had Scott and Cuyla, who traveled for our wedding in Virginia. My wife and I are not used to having our pictures taken (obviously) but they helped us open up and took amazing photos. We also had a wedding party that needed reeling in, and they handled them great and we had too many amazing photos that picking ones for our album was tough! Great experience, they also did two of my sister's weddings and we had a great time then too!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Cirino Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Eric for your kind words it was such a pleasure as always to work with your families
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceptional Experience

Scott and Cuyla were absolutely amazing. They made an hour of picture taking fly by and captured the most beautiful photos throughout the night. They were so fun to work with and had the entire family laughing and enjoying themselves. I was beyond grateful for the assistance Scott provided to my family for the special circumstances; he went above and beyond what I had ever expected. We would highly recommend Cirino Photography and will always keep you in mind for our future needs.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2018

We had our wedding photos done by Cirino Photography and they came out AMAZING! They were on time, professional, and a lot of fun to work with. Our photographers were Aly and Erika. Highly recommended! Our package also came with a photo booth. So much fun! Cirino Photography is definitely a great choice!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Michelle Perusek · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing experience!

I had an amazing experience with Cirino Photography! Scott and Cuyla were our photographers and they were exceptionally kind, understanding, and attentive to detail. They took my requests seriously and captured all of the moments I desired, along with many other beautiful photos. Scott is really funny and does well with kids and keeping people engaged overall. Additionally,Cuyla has been so attentive to my questions both before and after the wedding. Their prices are fair and they are amazing to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Holly · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!!!!

You hear so many stories about regrets when it comes to choosing photographers, and Cirino Photography was nothing short of amazing. They handled everything up to the day of the wedding, ensured we got all the pictures we wanted, along with the ones we didn’t think of ourselves. They were early the day of the wedding and well prepared. Our photos are sooo beautiful! Along with our videography! I would recommend them to everyone, you will not be disappointed ! They made sure to capture every special moment and didn’t miss a thing.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Susan Van Almen · Married on 11/03/2018

Mother of the Bride

As mother of the bride, I could not not have asked for more from Scott and Cuyla. They were with us the entire day and evening of my daughters wedding and the moments that were caught on camera were OUTSTANDING. There were so many things that I missed that their professionalism caught. I highly recommend them. Thank you for the memories, Scott and Cuyla!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Julie · Married on 09/21/2018

My wedding pictures turned out absolutely stunning! Scott and Kuyla are a great team. They know how to capture the most amazing pictures. Scott is really funny and will make everyone laugh, he makes the day so much fun! His energy and passion for his craft really shine through. One of the best parts was that my pictures were ready the next week after my wedding- amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/15/2018

Cirino Photography did a fantastic job with our Wedding photos. They are very quick to get your previews of photos and the finished product. I would recommend Cirino Photography to anyone needing wedding photos. They are professional and passionate about their work.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie Minor · Married on 09/14/2018

Cirino Photography was wonderful!

Cirino Photography was wonderful! We had Scott and Erika as our photographers and the pictures are fantastic. They worked well with everyone throughout the day and we got our pictures back in no time. We loved the sneak peek we received on the night of our wedding, which included about 40 of the pictures we had taken only a few hours earlier. It was really something special to see how dedicated Scott and Erika were at getting the perfect shots. Our pictures included some near a creek, and they were not afraid to get their hands dirty. Thank you for the memories!

Sent on 01/05/2019