Circle S Ranch and Vineyard Reviews

Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 3
Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 4
Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 5

LORI · Married on 06/23/2018

Ed and Paula are top-notch when it comes to knowing how to put on a great party! They think of all the details, are easy to work with, flexible, and offer so much support to ensure that your wedding is what YOU want! They also are a great resource to ask wedding vendor advice from and are always just an email or phone call away! You will NOT be disappointed. My husband and I are so grateful we chose Circle S Ranch and Vineyard as our location to get married, we received numerous compliments on the beauty of the location from our guests and could not be happier. Thank you Ed and Paula for making our day unforgettable.

Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 6
    Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 11
    Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 12
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Abigail · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved having our wedding at circle s ranch! Paula and Ed were incredible! The views were great and the venue accommodated our 185 guests. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone that wants a picturesque wedding!!

Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 13
    Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 14
    Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 15
    Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 16
    Sent on 07/06/2018

Amber · Married on 06/09/2018

Paula and Ed did an amazing job catering to all of our needs, we didn’t have to worry about tables, chairs, or linens for our wedding they included all of that in our pricing. The day of our wedding was perfect Paula and Ed were so helpful with everything and anything we needed was taken care of. The views were amazing their small vineyards were beautiful, the country rustic feel we wanted was provided, and all of our family and friend boasted about how attentive Ed and Paula were to them. Our big day was nothing but perfect and so much of that credit I can only give to Paula and Ed for providing their special venue to my husband and I. Definitely would give this venue a 5 out of 5!

Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 17
    Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 24
    Circle S Ranch and Vineyard 25
    Sent on 08/01/2018

Sabrina · Married on 06/18/2016

Circle S Ranch was perfect and absolutely beautiful for our wedding! Not only was the ranch picturesque but both Ed and Paula are extremely acamodating, friendly and helpful. We had both the ceremony and reception there and it was utterly breathtaking. My husband and I could not have asked for a better place to be married. We absolutely loved working with Ed and Paula, they really went above and beyond to help make our day special. We would highly recommend Circle S Ranch and Vineyard!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Steve · Married on 06/11/2016

If there could be a better spot for the money its beyond me. With the pond and vineyard on one side and the valley below overlooking other vineyards, the setting are perfect for just about any venue you might want to have. Obviously perfect for weddings this venue with lend itself to birthday's, anniversary's or even corporate affairs. Big enough to handle a good size crowd but small enough to feel the personal touch the Sosnove's provide. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

I wish I could rate higher than a 5 for Circle S Ranch. I had both my ceremony and reception there with about 220 people. Ed and Paula are so unbelievably accommodating, flexible, and helpful. They went above and beyond to make the wedding of my dreams come true. I highly recommend them and their gorgeous property to host not just a wedding but any large event.

Sent on 03/20/2016