210 Reviews for Cipriano Productions

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)
205 Cipriano Productions Reviews

Our DJ was awesome! He setup on his own while we were busy getting ready for the ceremony. Before we entered the reception, he made sure my wife and I knew the order of events and confirmed everything. He kept checking up on us and followed our timeline! Played all requests and really made the wedding fun! And the live guitar during the ceremony was a nice touch!

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/15/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I have nothing but good things to say about this company - and for the attractive price. Steve provided a beautiful performance at our ceremony at SNPJ. Although i did not get to hear the processional songs, I did hear our song as well as the exit song and they were perfect. This was a no hassle part of our event thanks to him. And DJ Mike McBride for our reception was awesome. He met with us a couple days before, laid out a plan, and did everything as discussed. Everyone was dancing all night & Mike made sure everyone was happy. The planning form is so much help!! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Mike McBride was our DJ and he was awesome! We met with him prior to the wedding and he went over everything in detail and listened to what we wanted. He was even generous to help me with my food so I wouldn’t spill anything on my dress! He kept the party going and definitely tailored his work to my husband and I’s requests. We couldn’t have asked for a better time :)

Profile Picture Riley, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had my wedding December 15, 2917 and hired Cipriano Productions to DJ for us. Dave, who actually DJ for us was absolutely amazing! He's been doing this for at least twenty years, and it shows! He dealt with my annoying questions and changes like a champ. All the guests loved him and his music selection. He was the life of the party, and you will not regret it if you hire him!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Ciprianos did an amazing job at our wedding a few weeks ago. The dj had great music and kept everyone dancing all night!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Cipriano Productions and I was a little nervous by how inexpensive they were but it turned out to be great! We requested Mike McBride and he was fabulous. He took time to meet with me about a month before the wedding to calm my nerves and go over all of our details. He did everything we asked and provided all of our uplighting. He was able to get lots of people out on the dance floor and everyone had a great time. I'd highly recommend Mike.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/10/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

The one thing my fiance had requested for our wedding was live music, but with the price of bands it didn't look like we could make it happen. Until I found Cipriano Productions! I did the silver package which included the DJ and live guitar for the ceremony, and I also added on a solo piano for the cocktail and dinner hours. Steve was perfect during the ceremony it sounded beautiful! The pianist was just what we wanted and played the right style of music for dinner, I did not catch his name in the whirlwind of they day though! And now the DJ, Manny. He was AMAZING! We had a bit of a late start and the pianist had to leave before dinner was over, Manny was on it and already had music ready to go. He knew exactly what to play to keep the evening going and the people on the dance floor. He even came out and danced with us! I highly recommend Manny he was such a blast! If your looking for a balance between live music and a DJ, Cipriano Productions is the vendor for you they really do have the best of both worlds!

Profile Picture Susannah, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I loved using Cipriano Productions for an event my non-profit hosted. The pianist was professional and super talented. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We literally could not have had a better DJ than Manny for our wedding on June 12. He was professional, well dressed, energetic, a pleasure to work with and so much more! He would even jump out on the dance floor during some of the dances so people who didn't know how to do it could learn! I had submitted a timeline of the events for the reception prior to the wedding, well it was my best guess of timeline, and when for example, the cake cutting wasnt going to happen at the time i said it would (NO fault of his, it was us just moving slower than anticipated), he was amazing at coming to keep me updated and let me know of the time and when we could move things along or ask if i wanted to change something. He even stayed an hour late for us (of course at a cost, that i was happy to pay! which he let me know about politely before agreeing the stay so I wouldn't be surprised afterwards) because we and our guests were having too much fun! I honestly would give him 10 stars if i could. He was great. Highly recommend! We will use him again for our events in the future for sure! And everyone could hear all the music (which I've been to weddings that only the tables close to the floor can actually understand the lyrics) My brothers put together a little surprise performance for my reception and Manny was happy to work with them on it the day of before my husband and I arrived and allow them to surprise me! AMAZING! Thank you so much for being such an amazing part of our day and having such a positive impact on our entire reception. If we could go back and do it all over again, we would not even hesitate for a second to have you as our DJ, thank you so much Manny!

Profile Picture Rebekah , 6/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We used Cipriano Productions for the up-lighting at our reception (at Happy Days Lodge in Peninsula, OH). They were very responsive to emails, and were also great the day of the wedding. They made the venue look SO PRETTY with about 20 purple lights on the beams in the venue and on the back drop on the stage - I gave them vague instruction and just said make it look good. They made it look amazing!! They did a great job setting up, and we got so many compliments on how great it looked. I highly recommend up-lighting, its so worth the money! Thanks Cipriano Productions!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/29/16, 1 Review

Working with Steve at Cipriano productions was a great experience. I booked early and changed my mind several times before we finalized all of the details. Steve was very responsive and flexible. We booked Mike McBride as our DJ, and two brides-to-be at our wedding ended up booking him in the following weeks because he was AWESOME! I definitely recommend this company and Mike.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Steve was so easy to work with. Very calming and kind during the most stressful time for a bride. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Shauntay, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We had Michael McBride dj our wedding on 10/17/15 and he did an amazing job! Mike is very friendly and personable. He was so easy to work with and even helped with carrying my food for me at our reception. Everyone commented on how great he was and also on the music selection that he chose to play for the classic rock we had requested. Cipriano Productions has an online planning website which was very helpful. You can choose songs for your must play, play if possible and do not play list, along with a section to add in your event timeline and all of the special dances. I highly recommend using Cipriano Productions, specifically Michael, for your dj!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Cipriano Productions was the best choice for our wedding DJ! We contracted their 3-piece jazz band, DJ, and up-lighting services.
We met with Steve for a consultation and he gave us all the information we needed to finalize our choice. We had the 3-piece jazz band playing at our reception during the cocktail hour - my husband and I were taking pictures so we are bummed we didn't get to see the band ourselves, but we had enough compliments from our guests to know they were wonderful! We had Mark Anderson as our DJ and he was AWESOME (would highly recommend)!! He did a great job of keeping everything on schedule and making sure everyone had a great time. We received a ton of compliments on the DJ - everyone was out on the dance floor! It was so great, we even paid Mark for an extra hour of music because our friends didn't want to leave the floor! We also rented ~20 up-lights, and Steve's prices beat everyone else we looked at. Overall, we would recommend Cipriano Productions to anyone looking for a super fun and organized DJ!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everything was great! Steve played the guitar during my ceremony and I got so many compliments! I Also had a DJ and a photo booth ! Everyone had so much fun! I definitely recommend Cipriano Productions.. Very easy to work with and very reasonable!

Profile Picture User5621947, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cipriano Productions was wonderful! We booked both the Jazz Trio and Manny as our DJ. The trio added just the right feature to our cocktail hour. I just wish that we would've had them for longer! (We unfortunately had to cut them short due to running behind on our end). And Manny...we could not be any happier with the work and professionalism that he provided. We met with Manny the week of the wedding and instantly felt like we were in good hands. He got to know us and truly listened to our requests. We feel like he went above and beyond to make sure that our day ran as smoothly as possible. Manny even got out on the dance floor to keep the energy going, teach dances, and join in on the fun! Guests were out on the dance floor the entire night--and people from all ages! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Steve was very quick to respond and was easy to work with.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Michael McBride for our DJ service at our wedding Sept 19th. He did an amazing job at playing music that kept people on the dance floor all night long. Hit after hit, we were so impressed. Not only is he easy to work with and works around your schedule to meet, he shows great enthusiasm and pride in his profession. He also did all of our up lighting, which was spot on. I even had some special requests that were met without hesitation. We used Cipriano productions for our ceremony music as well. They did any song we wanted and were lovely. We had a piano and violin, which was very classy. I highly recommend this company. Also, they had the lowest cost out of the other vendors we had chosen. I was so pleased with all of their services.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Came highly recommended and didn't disappoint. The classical guitar provided perfect background music and the song selections for the ceremony events were performed beautifully. Steve worked "long distance" with the soloist and that piece sounded well rehearsed. It was a seamless part of my daughter's wedding day!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everyone was so friendly and personable. We booked with short notice and they worked with us and we're very flexible. The price was one of the best I've found so far too. I would defiantly book with them again and refer them to friends and family. Thank you!!

Profile Picture User5417679, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve Cipriano is very professional and provides a lot of options for your ceremony and reception music. Jon was the DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic. Full of energy, willing to participate in line dances, and very professional. The online planning system Cipriano Productions uses makes planning your event with them even easier. Cipriano Productions is definitely one of the best and I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mark McBride was our DJ. He was amazing. I couldn't have had a better night. He never treated us as a job. I could tell he cared about our event. Great mix of professionalism and fun. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We felt very comfortable having Cipriano Productions take care of the music for our wedding. Steve Cipriano was very accommodating and he helped us choose a package that would meet our needs. Looking back on our experience, I can honestly say that Cipriano Productions and DJ Mike McBride not only met our needs, but far surpassed our expectations. We chose to have Steve play classical guitar before and after the wedding ceremony, something that we would definitely recommend to anyone. We also opted for the Jazz Trio during our cocktail hour. Steve’s guitar playing before and after the ceremony was amazing. He was more than willing to play the songs we requested, which were not the usual procession or recessional fare. The Jazz Trio was outstanding during cocktail hour as they kept our guests entertained while maintaining an air of class throughout the venue.

We originally met with Mike McBride about one week before our wedding date and it was easy to see why Mike comes highly recommended by Steve Cipriano. His enthusiasm was genuine and not forced. You could tell 5 minutes after meeting him that he was the type of person who enjoys what he does and that joy was very apparent throughout the reception. Mike was very accommodating and very willing to make our night one we would always remember. He was extremely professional, but also laid back in a way that put everyone at ease. He is definitely not your typical, cheesy, wedding DJ. His personality seemed to put everyone in the mood to have a great time. He even fixed my plate at dinner so that I didn’t get anything on her dress! He played the songs we asked him to play and if either of us requested a song, he played it right away.

We have nothing but great things to say about Mike McBride, Steve Cipriano, and the rest of the musicians employed by Cipriano Productions. They exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend them to anyone for your special day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Steve did a wonderful job for our ceremony music as well as the jazz band. Our guests kept complimenting on the live music.

Michael did an amazing job at our reception as our DJ. He was very flexible when we needed to switch songs last minute and kept everyone dancing.

I would recommend Cipriano productions to anyone!

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews