Cinnante Photography Reviews

Cinnante Photography 3
Cinnante Photography 4

Katy Anderson · Married on 02/22/2019

Great experience

Karina was so fun and easy to work with.

She provided sneak peek photos very quickly and did a variety of fun photos.

Cinnante Photography 5
    Cinnante Photography 6
    Cinnante Photography 7
    Cinnante Photography 8
  • F

Flora · Married on 10/28/2018

Couldnt have asked for a better photographer!

Karina is an absolute joy to work with! Karina is kind, caring, and extremely professional. Karina answered all my questions promptly, took the time to explore both venues prior to my big day, and guided us throughout the entire wedding. Our wedding pictures are everything we had hoped for, I couldn't get enough. Thank you for capturing our BIG day, and leaving us with memories we can treasure forever!

Karen · Married on 06/22/2017

Karina was amazing... She was a delight and professional to talk to on the phone about what we wanted for our Wedding On The Beach. When we met on our Special Day, Karina was fantastic.The photos turned out even better than I could have ever imagined. She made having your picture taken Fun. The photos are the best memories.

Loree · Married on 04/01/2017

Karina is an outstanding photographer. She has an artistic eye that allows her to capture beautiful images! She is a team player, helping to make your event a success!

Stacey · Married on 02/27/2017

We absolutely got EXACTLY what we wanted. The pictures you see on Karina's website are spot on with the quality that she delivers. The colors are so vivid and she helps with posing you in a flattering way, but also picks the perfect candid moments to capture real emotion. This is not a photographer group, where the photographer that shows up may or may not be the one who took the pictures you saw when you decided to hire the professional. Her prices are competitive. You will find cheaper photographers but the quality is not the same. We went a little over our budget to hire Karina and we feel it was one of the best decisions we could have made. She captured all the love, the smiles, the tears - everything that made my wedding the wonderful day that it was. We can't look at the pictures without getting emotional!

Lauren · Married on 02/25/2017

Karina was simply put amazing!! She truly knew how to work with our personalities naturally to capture them. There was never a moment of stiff forced posed smiling. It was a seamless flow having her always there capturing all the moments and yet you never saw her! :)

One of the many great decisions I had during my wedding planning was hiring Karina! For my husband and I one of the most important, if not the most important, vendor would be the photographer, and my husband is very opinionated about photography. Needless to say, choosing the photographer was a long process but we both agree it was the best decision.

From the beginning Karina was very easy to work with. We were planning our wedding to be taking place in Miami from NYC which posed difficult because we couldn't see concrete examples or meet people in person but during the choosing process she was always available through email and even phone call if need be. When we met her in person, she was very sweet and professional and listened to every detail we wanted.

We originally chose Karina for a few reasons: we don't like super saturated photoshoped pictures and hers don't seem to be, we didn't want an engagement shoot and she (unlike most others) didn't require it, and her evening/party pictures were the nicest/funnest looking and our wedding was mostly at night. All of these things were confirmed to perfection when we received our pictures from our wedding. But beyond that Karina has a great attention to detail and if you aren't calling her about a detail or a reminder, she is calling you. I personally loved that, especially since I didn't have a wedding planner and sometimes forgot to cross some t's.

We decided to do "day after" pictures, which she helped coordinated (ie think of places to have the shoot at, and make sure there were no extra details our location needed). Our day after pictures were perfect! Karina was so good at finding good poses, spots, lighting, everything throughout our location. Even when we thought "why are we taking this picture", we still went along and we were very glad we did.

We have showed the pictures to our friends and family and they all agree Karina did an excellent job. I highly recommend her!!

Jeff · Married on 03/08/2016

We were familiar with Karina's work having seen photo shoots she had done for friends so for us it was a no brainer in choosing her for our wedding 15 years in the making. From day one she made it clear that this was all about us and she wanted to be sure that she captured our personalities in the photos. In addition to the wedding/reception, we did a pre-wedding photo shoot with her. She has such an eye for detail and selecting backgrounds that most people would probably not even consider, but she has a vision and it really comes through when you see the photos. She totally makes you feel at ease and creates an environment where you can't help but have a good time and let yourself shine through. At the reception, Karina truly captured the mood and spirit of the evening with so many candid shots of family and friends that make me re-live that night every time I look at them. Karina is an exceptional photographer. You will not be disappointed using her for your special day!

Allen · Married on 03/08/2016

Karina Cinnante is truly amazing. Gifted photographer. Responsive professional. Creative. Trustworthy. She's the full package! We used her for our engagement photo shoot and also our wedding and we were beyond pleased with everything from our opening conversations thru to the delivery of our albums. Definitely recommend her for weddings and also for lifestyle photography (she's done work with a few of our friends who are personal trainers and her work there is also exquisite!

Rene · Married on 03/03/2016

YES. Yes yes yes yes is all I can really say. Karina is absolutely phenomenal. I found her through Instagram and just could not get over her gallery. I followed this little stroke of fate all the way to my wedding day where she just continued to be absolutely phenomenal. It's one thing to be responsive to outreach, work with me to create the right package, and show up, but another to be the total behind the scenes star. She just rocked my world and I haven't seen but 15 photos yet. I cannot wait for the rest!!

Bill · Married on 02/12/2016

Karina is AMAZING. She did our wedding and our engagement pictures and they could not have been better. She is so nice and and so professional and really knows what she's doing. She does a great job at making you feel comfortable while taking so many pictures. She has a really good eye and knows which pictures to take where and when. We really didn't have to do anything. And during the wedding when some of the staff were having trouble deciding how to manage a certain situation Karina took charge and solved the issue immediately. We were so impressed with her demeanor and attitude and of course the amazing pictures she took. I could not possibly recommend her more.

Nanely · Married on 02/12/2016

I have no words to describe what a pleasure it was to have Karina as our photographer.
    She did our Engagement and Wedding photos. Both sessions were amazing. She was always on time, very professional, patient and very friendly. She seemed to have enjoyed every minute of it as much as we did.
    The day of our wedding was crazy busy for me as the bride, but having her around me made feel calm and comfortable. It felt like she had everything under control. She knew exactly what was happening with the catering and flower people, the DJ, the priest, etc... She was just great! My guests loved her as well.
    Once the photos were ready, wow.....they looked BEAUTIFUL!!! My husband and I were very impressed.

I would highly recommend Karina Cinnante Photography.

Mor · Married on 12/07/2015

Karina was great and really captured all of our precious moment beautifully!

• User6320922 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing photographer. Beyond professional. So happy to do what she does. Friendly, fun & the photos are the best there are. Everyone was asking who took them!!

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

Karina was such a pleasure to work with! She was easygoing and really made me feel calm while in the midst of crazy wedding planning. She has such a good eye for photography, each picture was so unique. We received so many compliments on her style and skill, she was everywhere capturing such beautiful moments. I highly recommend her, she was truly one of the best people to work with on such an important day!

Karina is very calm, patient, flexible and professional., Nothing irks her. She works both in color and black /white, with very meaningful results both to the couple and mom!! She never forgets what you have asked her to do, she makes lists of whom you want photographed with which of your friends and completes it beautifully. Good value all around.

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Karina is so wonderful to work with and her photos are beautiful. I am so glad I worked with her for my wedding bridal shoot. When you only have one chance to capture the moment, it has to be with someone perfect and Karina is that person.

Daniela · Married on 06/27/2015

She is great and she capture our best moments ! The picture book is very neat and beautiful.

Aulden · Married on 05/17/2015

Karina is an artist and a professional. From our first meeting Karina was full of ideas a suggestions to make our weeding day run smoothly and allow us to get the photos we wanted to remember our special day. Everything went flawlessly on our wedding day. Our photographs are exceptional. Everyone from our friends and family to the bride look stunning. Thank you Karina!!!

• User6191904 · 2+ years ago

Karina is the REAL DEAL! Her passion for photography really shows in her work; she is by far the best photographer we've ever worked with. Karina has captured some of the most important moments in our lives (engagement, & destination wedding) and we wouldn't have it any other way. If your hesitant about choosing a photographer for your wedding, I can 100% assure you, you will not be disappointed. Karina is beyond talented!

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2012

Karina is an amazing photographer. She has an amazing eye and attention to detail. She's a pleasure to work with, and easy to communicate with- always returns calls and responds to questions emails in a timely manner. I highly recommend her !

George · Married on 06/09/2012

Was great to work with. Really understood what my wife and I wanted. Great photographer and even better person!

Audrey · Married on 06/09/2012

Karina took our engagement, wedding rehearsal and wedding pictures and there is no one else i would have wanted to for either event. to say she is talented is a gross understatement. Karina takes the best pictures in the best possible light, always with a natural look that really captures a story or a moment. she traveled to Greece with us for our wedding and beyond that fact that she takes perfect pictures she is just a pleasure to travel with. she got along with both our families and was not only professional but fun loving and always positive. very understanding of our needs and wants as well. her rates were very competitive and i found i would have paid significantly more for what i got! my friends couldn't believe the beautiful shots and the very reasonable price attached to it! after my wedding i got pregnant and specifically flew over to where she was living just so that she could take my maternity shots! if it was possible i was would have Karina take pictures of all my major life events, the only reason i don't is because we now live in different countries, otherwise she would be my first choice pretty much for the rest of my life!
    i strongly recommend Karina to help preserve your most treasured memories, i promise you, you will be amazed at what she can do and how lovely of a person is.

Laura · event on: 11/10/2012

It was a pleasure working with Karina. Very professional and flexible. She was able to capture wonderful memories.

ANGELIQUE · event on: 11/09/2015

I hired Karina to photograph my son and our dog for our annual Christmas card. She was so patient with both my son and dog, which is a lot to ask!! She came prepared with adorable props and when it started to rain right after we started she was quick to offer me another day to make up the session.
    My photographs came out beautiful and I could not have been happier with this experience. I have already recommended Karina to 2 friends who were equally as happy.