Cink Art Reviews

Cink Art 5
Cink Art 6
Cink Art 7

Jordan · Married on 11/18/2017

Cink at Cink Art LLC is a dream vendor to work with! She created and designed entirely custom invitations for our wedding, hand-painting the landscape of our wedding venue for the liners of our envelopes and hand-drawing a sketch of the manor house on the farm we got married. She also wrote on custom wood pieces we used as signs for our wedding and printed several items to lend to the style and look we were going for. Her attention to detail shows up in her talent, her communication with customers, and even her packaging. I highly recommend her for couples who are looking for a talented designer that will truly see and understand the vision they have their wedding day.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Cink Art 15
    Cink Art 16
    Cink Art 17

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Let the photos speak for themselves. After looking on sites like Minted.com, I knew I wanted something customized but without the budget-breaker price tag!

Cink's artwork is completely her own and worth every penny. She knows exactly which colors compliment one another based on your vision and taste. Cink also provides you with so many different options and if the price starts to creep outside your paper budget, she presents solutions on how to save- no strings attached.

I wanted something simplistic and classic to fit in with the magnolia flower theme of our wedding. Cink had a HAND-PAINTED watercolor of a magnolia that she was able to use on our invitations! She knew exactly how to incorporate the floral design into a formal invitation for a wedding that was in the fall.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Cink Art 18
    Cink Art 19
    Cink Art 20

Cink Art's reply:

Hi Courtney – thank you so much for this stellar review and the gorgeous photos of the invitation! My love for magnolia flowers is almost as great as yours and this invitation was a joy to make.
    Best wishes to you both thank you again for letting Cink heart be part of your wedding .

Emily · Married on 10/29/2017

Cink did an amazing job on our invitations and thank you notes! We met with her in person at her house and she was so friendly and knowledgeable. We didn't have an exact design in mind, but after telling Cink our theme she came up with a perfect design for the invitations and was able to keep that theme for all of the extra cards and thank you notes. She also made a map card of Annapolis for our welcome bags, which were very helpful for our out of town guests. Several people complimented the invitations in particular. We were very happy with everything that Cink provided for us!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks Emily! It was a great pleasure to work with you as well and thank again for coming to Cink Art for your wedding stationery. All the best and happy Holidays to you both!
    Cink

Kayli · Married on 10/21/2017

I loved working with Cink! She was so much fun to work with and her work is beautiful. The out of town guests absolutely loved our Annapolis map welcome bag cards and our elegant invitations. Thanks for everything Cink!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

My invitations were absolutely beautiful. I was really struggling to find invitations that i loved. I didn't like any of the online sites because i couldn't order a sample to get an idea. I was able to sit down with Cink and tell her what i was looking for and she made it come to life in front of me.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so glad we worked with Cink! We did our Save the Dates, invitations, ceremony programs, thank you notes and some reception decor through her. She was so helpful and accommodating. She was very patient through changes and really helped create exactly what we wanted. We ended up ordering cocktail napkins and matchboxes through her and they were all beautiful! We received everything promptly and she helped keep us on an effective timeline. Nothing was late or last minute! We received so many compliments on our invitations. They were really beautiful! I cant say enough good things about working with Cink, she is just so nice! We can't wait for an excuse to order something from her again in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Cink Art 21
    Cink Art 22
    Cink Art 23
    Cink Art 24
    Cink Art 25
    Cink Art 26

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much Kathleen for the business. You are a joy to work with and all the best to you and Christian for your married life together!

Bridgette · Married on 09/23/2017

I can not say enough great things about working with Cink. Cink has about a million beautiful options to choose from but after talking with me for a few minutes about what type of vibe/look I was going for for the wedding, she basically knew exactly what I wanted and made coming to decisions so easy! In a time when there are more than enough decisions to be made, being able to trust that Cink knew exactly what she was doing and how to do it flawlessly, was such a weight off our shoulders. Cink designed and produced our save the dates, wedding invitations, beautiful handwritten signage for the reception, seating charts, table names, and our thank you cards. On top of the delight that was working with a lady like Cink, everything turned out beautifully and perfectly. Thank you SO MUCH, Cink!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kristi · Married on 09/23/2017

Cink has lots of samples to show you and many good ideas to share!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2017

Cink was wonderful to work with! Her studio has so many great samples of her work and she truly loves helping bring her clients vision to life. We are so happy a friend recommended us to her!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Donna · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Cink Art was easy and a very pleasant experience. They showed extreme creativity in design and I felt they went over and above to make sure every detail in my order was perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking invitations or custom design.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely could not have been happier with Cink Art. Cink is a very talented artist and the quality of material, service and products are outstanding. We were so happy to show off all the goodies she made for us and have since, come back for many other fantastic pieces like framed artwork of our venue and framed drawings she custom made for us. We have recommended her to many and will continue to do so. I suggest if you want to be 100% happy with your; save the dates, invitations, day of items, thank you cards, etc. Go with Cink! . If you want quality, pick Cink! If you want great service, pick Cink! If you want to work with someone who is extremely talented and passionate about her work, pick Cink! If you want quality in a timely fashion, pick Cink! Cink is also reasonable priced and its A La Carte! It's up to you what you want for your big day, but I wouldn't have chosen any other vendor or big shop. Cink truly made our items individualized and unique and our guest all raved about the artwork and how beautiful everything was. Thank you Cink! - Carrie & Steve :)

Sent on 10/19/2017

Cink Art's reply:

HI Carrie - Wow! thanks for this fantastic review. You guys were so great to work with and your photos were wonderful. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your big day!

Tami · Married on 07/08/2017

CinkArt created original art work t be used on my daughter's wedding invitations. She tweaked the colors of different parts until we were both satisfied. They were beautiful and received many compliments. Cink was lovely to work with. Her office showcased all her work and made it easy to see the quality. I would highly recommend CinkArt for invitations!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

I found Cink because she did the invitations for the tasting to the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. When we met her in person, she was as excited as we were to bring our designs to life. If I had (even) more money to spend, I would have had her design EVERYTHING. We received countless compliments on the unique design of our invitations, particulars, and RSVP cards. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend working with her if your budget allows.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Claire · Married on 05/28/2017

Cink is an incredible artist. She listened to our vision, provided honest and helpful feedback, and created an invitation that was above and beyond what we envisioned. Her ideas of how to construct the sleeve and envelope were so unique and we got so many compliments on our final product. She created a seamless theme to tie our invitations into our ceremony program, menu, welcome map on the bags, and even thank you cards. She was so helpful and kept us on a tight timeline so that our invites got out 8 weeks before the date and we had time to breathe before needing a head count. She was so easy to work with, can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

We lived out of state and needed vendors that were top notch and reliable. Cink surpassed our expectations. We were so pleased with the invitations, programs, thank you notes and wedding ideas that she provided. I could not imagine having a Naval Academy Chapel wedding without her expertise.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2017

I have been working with Cink Art for over ten years. The highest compliment I can Cink Art is the fact I used her for my own wedding on May 27, 2017. Cink created custom invitations, place cards, table numbers and thank you notes for our special day. She is a professional that goes above and beyond. Thank you Cink....you're awesome.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Maggie! I can certainly say the same professional compliment about you and thanks again for allowing Cink Art to be a part of your wedding.

Liv · Married on 05/27/2017

Cink Art provided us with unbelievably wonderful invitations, save the dates, menus, thank you notes, etc. Her creativity and attention to detail was much appreciated. She created original art that we will always cherish. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Gwen · Married on 05/25/2017

Working with Cink was a pleasure. She led me thru the design/wording/protocol every step of the way for a Naval Academy graduate

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • LG2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

The wedding stationary and accessories that Cink made for our wedding were absolutely perfect! Everything about the experience from our first meeting, down to picking up our name display the week of the wedding went very smoothly. We trusted her professional opinion and had her design our save the dates, maps,invitations, thank you cards, menus and name display so everything was uniform. Her pricing was reasonable and the studio had a lot of examples of previous wedding stationary so it was easy to look through them and decide what we liked. Her unique style of maps and hand drawn photos of the Naval Academy Chapel has to be one of the things our wedding guests raved about most. She definitely has exactly what you are looking for at any price point. Payments and pickup are easy...we did online payments and picked up our items, but she can ship as well. We would definitely recommend anyone to use her services and we will work with her again in the future. Great experience!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Concetta · Married on 05/06/2017

Cink was absolutely wonderful during the invitation process. She really listened to what I wanted and showed me so many beautiful options. We received so many compliments about how beautiful our wedding invitations were. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2017

Cink was able to help us create our perfect unique invitations for our Naval Academy Wedding! We were very pleased with the outcome of our invitations and also our thank you cards.

Sent on 04/03/2017

kerri · Married on 11/05/2016

I recommend Cink to EVERYONE! Not only did I love my wedding invitations, my guests raved about them. The invites reflected the Celtic background of me and my fiancé....from the font to the wording to the small decorative details. The invites set the tone of the whole wedding in which the men wore kilts, the women wore their respective tartan plaids and my father in law plaid the bag pipes.
    The invites were simple, yet beautiful and totally us. Cink worked with me in her office. Within 20 minutes she sketched out the ideas that were in my head. She not only helped me design these beautiful invites, but also helped me develop my wedding to do list. She is wonderful, easy to work with and amazingly talented.
    Cink does much more than invites. If you need a creative design, talk with Cink! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cink and her work!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

Cink was an absolute delight to work with from beginning to end! We had her do our invitation suite, ceremony programs, and an Annapolis welcome map for guests. I can honestly say that my initial meeting with her at her lovely home studio was one of the most fun parts of the whole wedding planning process. She was so helpful in showing different options of invitation styles and guided me towards the colors and font that suited our wedding style. All of the text editing was done via email and Cink was very patient and responsive as we worked through several versions of each item. The difference in quality between invitations ordered online and those designed by a boutique studio is stark and I coukd not have been happier with all the finished products. All around a fabulous experience! I would heartily recommend Cink to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/28/2016

Cink Art is amazing! Cink was able to take my vision and turn it into the most beautiful invitations. Her art is unique and helps to set the tone for the wedding. Cink was easy to communicate with and she provided great feedback to my questions and ideas.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Becky for this great review and for giving me the creative license to help create your invitations! Again all the best to you both.

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Cink was great!! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2016