Cink Art Reviews

152 Reviews for Cink Art

• Ashley

Ashley G. · Married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful Invitations and Signage

We can't recommend Cink Art enough. Cink was so lovely to work with, her pricing is reasonable, and we had so many compliments on how beautiful the invitations were and all of the signage.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much for this review Ashley! You, Jason and the whole clan were so wonderful to work with on the event and I still love your save the dates so much! Best wishes !!

Lisa O. · Married on 01/23/2021

Her drawings

Her drawing just are amazing what she can do. We ended up taking our reception venue and turning it into something that we can hang on the walls. Such a great way to remember our day.

Sent on 02/07/2021

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! Best wishes to you both and I hope you enjoy the keepsake for years to come.
  • Kristie

Kristie F. · Married on 10/17/2020

Unique and Beautiful Stationary

We used Cink for all of our paper needs. We got so many compliments on what she made for us! If you are looking for something that is unique and captures your relationship, go to Cink!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much Kristie! The photos look great and I appreciate the review. All the best to you both & your families!
  • Libby

Libby D. · Married on 09/26/2020

Custom Invites with a Memorable Touch

Working with Cink was one of my favorite details of my wedding. Her attention to detail, experience, and talent is not easy to find for such a great price point. Due to COVID, Cink helped to completely change my invitations for a new wedding location within short notice. I highly recommend her for weddings or other paper needs.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Libby for your review and for working with Cink Art through all the changes for your big day!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Beautiful Invitations & Suite

I got so many compliments on my invitation suite!! Cink was great to work with and helped us to design exactly what we were looking for. They looked classic, sophisticated, yet fun. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Lexi! Really enjoyed working with you on the wedding and day of and all the best to you both!

Kate M. · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely lovely!

Cink was an absolute joy to work with- she took a few of our ideas for our invitations and executed them perfectly. She always responded right away and was very easy to communicate with. We can't thank her enough for our beautiful invitations and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much Kate. Looking forward to continuing to work together in the future!

Many Thanks

• Dang

Dang · Married on 08/08/2020

AMAZING ARTIST! Wonderful experience! One stop shop!

Cink Art, LLC is simply the best!!! Cink was so pleasant to work with. She was professional and prompt. She led us through the process seamlessly. We could not have chosen a better artist. She captured our sentiment, our style and our vision for the wedding. It is strange how the font, color and paper can forever be imprinted in our minds for a perfect wedding. Cink was ABSOLUTELY the right choice for us!!! - Mike and Dang

Sent on 10/12/2020

Cink Art's reply:

Mike & Dang - Thank you so much! you both we so wonderful to work with especially through these rocky times! All the best to you both.

Rhonda · Married on 12/11/2019

Mother of the bride

Cink was delightful to work with. She created a charming original theme for our daughter's celebration and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the same.

Sent on 11/14/2019

HI Rhonda -
    It was so much fun coming up with Abbey and Luke's wedding stationery with you . You were the best long-distance communicator and coordinator! Thank you again for working with us!

Rjd · Married on 11/17/2019

Outstanding

The quality of service was outstanding from the moment we met Cink. Highly recommend her and we will be using her again. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Erica T. · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding invitations

Cink is absolutely AMAZING! My wedding invitations were more beautiful than I imagined and I couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect! Several of my family members and friends said they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever gotten!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Cink Art's reply:

Wow! Thank you Erica for the review and the compliments. It was great to work with you on your invitations and wish you both all the best!

Amy R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Experience

Cink was amazing. She provided us with invitations, large posters, and guest name cards. Everything was beautifully designed and printed and fit our theme perfectly. Prices were very reasonable and I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks Amy! I was thrilled to be a part of your wedding after creating the wedding stationery for your sister. You and your family again were wonderful to work with. All the best!

Shayne C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Exquisite Custom Invitations

Cink is beyond talented and was amazing to work with! I am not very artistic and Cink took the color scheme of my wedding and created a work of art. She hand water-colored a picture of my venue inside the envelope of my invitation; every detail was flawless. I’ve never gotten so many compliments on anything in my whole life. My phone was blowing up with text about how beautiful and stunning my invitations were once they were mailed out.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Shayne for this review! and for allowing me artistic freedom to create your invitation suite. You and Bryan are the BEST and all good wishes and much love for your future together.
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

So incredibly talented - obsessed with our signage

I was referred to Cink Art by my venue and working with Cink was one of my favorite parts of the planning process. She is so incredibly talented and detail-oriented. She created a seating chart with a watercolor photo of our venue at the top, matching ceremony programs, custom maps for our welcome bags, escort cards, and more. Every piece she delivered I was just truly amazed by. She listens to your vision and then brings it to life even more beautifully than you could have ever imagined. Thank you, Cink, for your lovely work! I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her for any and all signage needs. She's simply the BEST!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks Shannon for the review and the great photos! We loved working with you and creating you accessories. All the best to you both!

Bbell · Married on 09/25/2019

Cinc is probably one of the best graphic artists in the DC/Baltimore area. S

Cinc is probably one the best graphic artists I have had the pleasure to work with. She truly is creative, innovative, and professional. She printed a beautiful hand-drawn picture of my daughter's wedding venue (Tidewater Inn) that I gave to her for her wedding shower. She was very easy to work with and does some very creative print items for weddings and more. My husband also was impressed (having his own print company).
    Would highly recommend her. Barb

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Georgine

Georgine B. · Married on 09/11/2019

Marvelous Works of Art

Cink designed and created our wedding invitations, seating chart, table numbers, welcome sign, party favors, and thank you notes. Each piece of art was hand-drawn and reflected the location and theme of our wedding: Washington DC and the Willard Hotel. Cink provided quicker response times and was more flexible than working through other vendors. I would definitely recommend Cink to friends and family for any function.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Georgine and Chuck! It was a great pleasure to work with you two on your invitation ensemble and all your day-of items. I can't wait to see the photos! All the best to you and your new family!
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 09/07/2019

The Perfect Invitation!

Wow I don't know where to begin.. Cink was amazing to work with from the start, with our perfect invitations, stickers, church program, table numbers and seating chart. Cink went above and beyond to help customize our wedding and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Catherine C. · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing, professional, timely, 10/10!!

Cink was amazing!! Everything was so beautiful and perfect. I would recommend her 10/10!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Sara

Sara F. · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experience

Cink was all around the best vendor we were lucky enough to book for our August 2019 wedding. She was responsive (replied within minutes/hours of questions), understanding, and offered great advice. Her talent goes without saying, all of our family and friends were impressed with her personal and professional touches. We used Cink to create our invitations, rsvp cards, rehearsal dinner cards, personalized maps, programs, seating chart, table numbers, and thank you cards. Each was perfectly made and better than I had hoped for. Besides being professional, Cink is also a really nice person who got to know my husband George and I as individuals and really cared that she was creating our perfect vision for our wedding. I HIGHLY for weddings, I will also be using her for any and all future paper products I will ever need. Trust me, if there was one vendor that George and I kept turning to each other and saying thank god for, it was Cink.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Hayley · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Invites

Cink was wonderful to work with! Her invites and table numbers were so beautiful! She brought my Chesapeake Coastal theme come to life!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Unique Naval Academy Invitations and Programs

We had our wedding at the Naval Academy and loved the idea of having the USNA wedding invites with the Naval Academy crest. Numerous guests stated it was the nicest invite they had ever seen! It captured the stature and grandeur of such a prestigious location and Chapel. We also had the wedding programs designed by Cink Art as well. We were certainly pleased with the quality and timeliness and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Karen and Greg

Sent on 08/18/2019

Kate · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy to work with, professional, and knowledgable

We came to Cink with a relatively short timeline and a complete lack of vision for what we wanted. She provided us with so much guidance and advice way beyond just her specific services. She was extremely helpful, professional, and made our day extra special!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Vy

Vy · Married on 05/05/2019

Totally recommend!!!!!!!! A must.

Cink was absolutely a joy to work with for my wedding invitations! I started to panic in late January because I still did not have a vendor for my invitations at that time.

I really got lucky finding Cink. She was so patient and understanding and walked me through the whole process. She took the time to listen to my questions and needs and went above and beyond to accommodate me.

I looked at several DC based vendors and none of them compared to the quality and cost of Cink’s invitations. Cink and I communicated via email and phone the whole entire time - I did not meet her because she is not based in DC. I did not regret doing it this way one bit considering that the whole process went super smoothly.

It took about 3 weeks from the time I first contact Cink to when I received my absolutely beautiful, DC inspired invitations. She is outstanding and I highly highly recommend using her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Vy! You were wonderful to work with and I look forward to continuing with the wedding day stationery!
  • Kindall

Kindall C. · Married on 04/13/2019

Loved her!

She was amazing! She had such unique and great ideas that really made the details of our wedding stand out. Highly recommend using her for any and everything she offers!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Chris

Chris M. · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding finishes

Cink was awesome! She listened to every last bit and then combined all of our thoughts and preferences into the perfect printed results!

Invitation, event cards, seating chart, menu, even a special request at the last moment.

Custom and beautiful work by a friendly and organized professional. We will always recommend Cink for any event.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Chris & Cat! Loved working with you both and again best wishes for your married life together.

Charlotte · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent! Everything was perfect.

Very easy to work with, she has a lot of great ideas. Everything arrived just like we wanted and they were beautiful!

Sent on 07/24/2019