Cink Art Reviews

Cink Art 6
Cink Art 7
  • Vy

Vy · Married on 05/05/2019

Totally recommend!!!!!!!! A must.

Cink was absolutely a joy to work with for my wedding invitations! I started to panic in late January because I still did not have a vendor for my invitations at that time.

I really got lucky finding Cink. She was so patient and understanding and walked me through the whole process. She took the time to listen to my questions and needs and went above and beyond to accommodate me.

I looked at several DC based vendors and none of them compared to the quality and cost of Cink’s invitations. Cink and I communicated via email and phone the whole entire time - I did not meet her because she is not based in DC. I did not regret doing it this way one bit considering that the whole process went super smoothly.

It took about 3 weeks from the time I first contact Cink to when I received my absolutely beautiful, DC inspired invitations. She is outstanding and I highly highly recommend using her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Vy! You were wonderful to work with and I look forward to continuing with the wedding day stationery!
  • Kindall

Kindall Caldwell · Married on 04/13/2019

Loved her!

She was amazing! She had such unique and great ideas that really made the details of our wedding stand out. Highly recommend using her for any and everything she offers!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Chris

Chris Mcnelis · Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding finishes

Cink was awesome! She listened to every last bit and then combined all of our thoughts and preferences into the perfect printed results!

Invitation, event cards, seating chart, menu, even a special request at the last moment.

Custom and beautiful work by a friendly and organized professional. We will always recommend Cink for any event.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Chris & Cat! Loved working with you both and again best wishes for your married life together.

Caroline Lopez · Married on 12/15/2018

Gorgeous work! Will cherish it forever

We loved working with Cink! She was incredibly helpful and delivered beautiful programs, invites, napkins, and personalized maps. It was such a special touch!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline! I so enjoyed working with you on all the items for your December wedding. All the best to you both!

Meghan · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Experience!

Cink made the process very easy and smooth. She was able to provide ideas that fit within my budget and created a beautiful invitation for my wedding. I received numerous compliments from our wedding guests on the invite.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Mhspear · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Work!

I had Cink create my Wedding Suite for my wedding in November of 2018. I could not have made a better decision! She had an enormous selection of designs, and was also open to ideas that I had. She was incredibly helpful, patient, and extremely flexible, even going out of her way to meet with my mother to hand deliver our invitations. She created our invitation suite, table numbers, place cards, Menu, and napkins to help make our day absolutely perfect down to the minor details. I would 100% recommend to anyone getting married in the Annapolis, Baltimore, or DC area.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Meredith! It was such a pleasure to work with you and all sides of the family on your gorgeous wedding and rehearsal dinner ! Many thanks for all the business and a great future to you and Jordan .

Patti · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful to work with and Talented

Cink was amazing to work with and helped to create exactly what I was looking for, even though I struggled to put what I wanted into words at our initial meeting. She did an absolutely fabulous job on our invitations and additional signage displayed throughout our wedding day.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Cink Art 12
    Cink Art 13
    Cink Art 14

Cathy · Married on 11/10/2018

Rehearsal dinner invitations, place cards and table numbers

Cink was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. She helped me create a unique, creative invitations and modified the graphic to my liking. The product was beautiful! She was professional, timely, communicated well. Even when I needed to make a change in the invitation, she did it with pleasure and promptly.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Cink Art 15

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Cathy! Your rehearsal dinner table numbers were my favorite and I so enjoyed our long distance relationship. The wedding looked fabulous! Thank you again for having us as a part of your event.
  • Janet

Janet Helferstay · Married on 10/11/2018

Exactly what we were looking for!

Cink provided my son and daughter in law with beautiful wedding invitations that were exacting what Patti & Chip were looking for!
    Cink designed the rehearsal dinner invite and it was perfect! I highly recommend working with Cink - she is a consummate professional!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks Janet! You ALL were wonderful to work with and so much fun. So happy to be a part of all the festivities! Thanks again for the business.

Mary S. · Married on 10/06/2018

Cink Art: Beautiful Customized Art for USNA & Annapolis Wedding

Cink was very easy to work with for our October 6th, 2018 wedding at the United States Naval Academy. All of her print media made the entire event come together and all pricing was very fair. This artist created the most beautiful invitations, chapel programs, welcome bag maps, table numbers and place cards. We love all the custom drawn artwork and the framed sketch of the USNA Chapel. If you are planning a wedding at the United States Naval Academy or anywhere near Annapolis, you should definitely check out Cink Art. We love it!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Mary for this wonderful review. Really enjoyed working with you and your family on the wedding stationery and thank you all for your business and your service!

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you Cink!

Cink did an amazing job designing our wedding invitations and programs! She is a such a talented and humble artist. We received so many compliments on our invitations. Cink was easy and fun to work with and we would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! I loved creating the watercolor flowers for your invitations which carried throughout the stationery for your wedding day. Really enjoyed working with you!

Anushree · Married on 09/15/2018

Creative designs for a hybrid Indian/American wedding!

Cink is amazing! We came to her with a request for original creative designs for our hybrid Indian/American wedding, and she expertly walked us through how to blend our unique traditions into an elegant and beautiful set of invitations and stationery well beyond our initial expectations. She was incredibly communicative, creative, and easy to work with - making our lives easier as we planned a large wedding. We would (and already have) recommended her to everyone we can - for Indian and traditional wedding invitations alike!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Cink Art 16
    Cink Art 17

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Anushree and Eric for one of the best experiences we have had in creating wedding invitations and accessories! We enjoyed working with you and your families and wish you all the best.

virginia · Married on 09/02/2018

Cink did an AMAZING job with our wedding invites, wedding programs, and wedding decor. I can't tell you the number of compliments we received. Everything was so unique and elegant. She gave her opinion without pushing us in any direction and was so wonderful to work with! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2018

Loved Cink Art they did my wedding invites for 150 people and they turned out perfect! She does Chesapeake Bay’s invites for events and I saw one and immediately knew who i would use for my own. Cink is very friendly and easy to work with and was very accommodating to my wedding stressing...with her approach in customer service. Cink was flexible working with me, timely and organized.... WOULD DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN!!!! :)

Sent on 09/28/2018

Mike · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Cink was an absolute pleasure! Of all of the many vendors we used for our wedding, she was by far my favorite! She really spent time trying to understand exactly what type of event we were planning and our intentions so that her art, invitations, and other paper products aligned perfectly with our wedding. I really cannot recommend her enough. Her prices are more than reasonable, especially for the personalized, unique art that she delivers. Her work is beautiful. I can't tell you how many guests contacted us after our invitations went out to tell us how beautiful and impressive they were. I will certainly be using Cink again for all other events that we plan!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/20/2018

Cink was amazing!! She listened to our daughter's vision for her wedding and created wedding invitations that were breathtaking (I cried as soon as I saw them!!) and day of items (programs/signs) that created an elegant, beautiful day for our family and friends. She is so talented and creative. All you have to do is describe your ideas for the wedding, and she captures and creates the extraordinary vision you have always dreamed of.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Cink Art 18
    Cink Art 19

Peggy · Married on 06/30/2018

Cink Art was AMAZING! The quality, price and ability to deliver before the date promised was exceptional!

Cink was very responsive and sent samples before to make sure she was delivering what we wanted. I loved the name cards and the guests took them home since they were sooooo beautiful!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Be ky · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfect for a Naval Academy Wedding! I’ve never seen more elegant, unique wedding invitations. Cink is wonderful to work with and has beautiful options for all your stationery needs. Absolutely worth every penny.

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Cink Art 20

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2018

Cink’s art is beautiful and unique. I am very happy with my purchase of her naval academy chapel painting!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Ashling · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely loved working with Cink. She’s fun and easygoing and knows what she’s doing. We felt confident from the minute we stepped into her studio that we were in good hands. She is very professional and she responded to every email or question in a timely manner. Our invitations were perfect and this was one of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process, mostly because of how fun and easy this was for us. We highly recommend Cink for your wedding invitations or artistic gift ideas you need.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

If you want beautiful, custom, and unique work that not only you, but your guests will want to frame....then CinkArt is who you want in your corner. Could not have asked for a better and easier experience designing our invitations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review Catherine! I’m thrilled to hear people are framing the invitation. All the best to you both !
    Cink
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

Cink was great to work with and she really brought to life everything we envisioned for our wedding! Her original artwork of our venue was unlike anything else we saw when searching for an artist, and we knew once we saw her work that we wanted her as the artist for our wedding package. Then after meeting her in person, there was no doubt that she was the right person. Highly recommend Cink Art. She’s beyond talented and knows the business well from her vast experience.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Genevieve · Married on 04/28/2018

Cink is the absolute best!! Everything she helped us create from save the dates, invites, programs, and more were beyond amazing. No matter what your style is, Cink offers so many options and has so many wonderful ideas. We have been getting endless compliments on our invites and can't wait for everyone to see the day of wedding details that CInk created for us. I can't recommend CInk enough!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much Genevieve! I absolutely loved working with you and Alex and know your wedding will be fantastic. Thanks so much for allowing us to be a big part of your event and I wish you both all the best!

Katie · Married on 12/15/2017

We were a "destination" wedding in that no one was a local. Cink made communication and meeting a breeze and her work is unique and just stunning. We used Cink from everything down to the cocktail napkins and were never disappointed. I highly recommend working with Cink for anything and everything printable for your wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2018