Cink Art Reviews

Cink Art 6
Cink Art 7

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you Cink!

Cink did an amazing job designing our wedding invitations and programs! She is a such a talented and humble artist. We received so many compliments on our invitations. Cink was easy and fun to work with and we would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! I loved creating the watercolor flowers for your invitations which carried throughout the stationery for your wedding day. Really enjoyed working with you!

virginia · Married on 09/02/2018

Cink did an AMAZING job with our wedding invites, wedding programs, and wedding decor. I can't tell you the number of compliments we received. Everything was so unique and elegant. She gave her opinion without pushing us in any direction and was so wonderful to work with! HIGHLY recommend!!

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2018

Loved Cink Art they did my wedding invites for 150 people and they turned out perfect! She does Chesapeake Bay’s invites for events and I saw one and immediately knew who i would use for my own. Cink is very friendly and easy to work with and was very accommodating to my wedding stressing...with her approach in customer service. Cink was flexible working with me, timely and organized.... WOULD DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN!!!! :)

Mike · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Cink was an absolute pleasure! Of all of the many vendors we used for our wedding, she was by far my favorite! She really spent time trying to understand exactly what type of event we were planning and our intentions so that her art, invitations, and other paper products aligned perfectly with our wedding. I really cannot recommend her enough. Her prices are more than reasonable, especially for the personalized, unique art that she delivers. Her work is beautiful. I can't tell you how many guests contacted us after our invitations went out to tell us how beautiful and impressive they were. I will certainly be using Cink again for all other events that we plan!

Caroline · Married on 07/20/2018

Cink was amazing!! She listened to our daughter's vision for her wedding and created wedding invitations that were breathtaking (I cried as soon as I saw them!!) and day of items (programs/signs) that created an elegant, beautiful day for our family and friends. She is so talented and creative. All you have to do is describe your ideas for the wedding, and she captures and creates the extraordinary vision you have always dreamed of.

Cink Art 8
    Cink Art 9

Peggy · Married on 06/30/2018

Cink Art was AMAZING! The quality, price and ability to deliver before the date promised was exceptional!

Cink was very responsive and sent samples before to make sure she was delivering what we wanted. I loved the name cards and the guests took them home since they were sooooo beautiful!

Be ky · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfect for a Naval Academy Wedding! I’ve never seen more elegant, unique wedding invitations. Cink is wonderful to work with and has beautiful options for all your stationery needs. Absolutely worth every penny.

Cink Art 10

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2018

Cink’s art is beautiful and unique. I am very happy with my purchase of her naval academy chapel painting!

Ashling · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely loved working with Cink. She’s fun and easygoing and knows what she’s doing. We felt confident from the minute we stepped into her studio that we were in good hands. She is very professional and she responded to every email or question in a timely manner. Our invitations were perfect and this was one of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process, mostly because of how fun and easy this was for us. We highly recommend Cink for your wedding invitations or artistic gift ideas you need.

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

If you want beautiful, custom, and unique work that not only you, but your guests will want to frame....then CinkArt is who you want in your corner. Could not have asked for a better and easier experience designing our invitations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review Catherine! I’m thrilled to hear people are framing the invitation. All the best to you both ! Cink
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

Cink was great to work with and she really brought to life everything we envisioned for our wedding! Her original artwork of our venue was unlike anything else we saw when searching for an artist, and we knew once we saw her work that we wanted her as the artist for our wedding package. Then after meeting her in person, there was no doubt that she was the right person. Highly recommend Cink Art. She’s beyond talented and knows the business well from her vast experience.

Genevieve · Married on 04/28/2018

Cink is the absolute best!! Everything she helped us create from save the dates, invites, programs, and more were beyond amazing. No matter what your style is, Cink offers so many options and has so many wonderful ideas. We have been getting endless compliments on our invites and can't wait for everyone to see the day of wedding details that CInk created for us. I can't recommend CInk enough!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much Genevieve! I absolutely loved working with you and Alex and know your wedding will be fantastic. Thanks so much for allowing us to be a big part of your event and I wish you both all the best!

Katie · Married on 12/15/2017

We were a "destination" wedding in that no one was a local. Cink made communication and meeting a breeze and her work is unique and just stunning. We used Cink from everything down to the cocktail napkins and were never disappointed. I highly recommend working with Cink for anything and everything printable for your wedding!

Cink Art 11

Jordan · Married on 11/18/2017

Cink at Cink Art LLC is a dream vendor to work with! She created and designed entirely custom invitations for our wedding, hand-painting the landscape of our wedding venue for the liners of our envelopes and hand-drawing a sketch of the manor house on the farm we got married. She also wrote on custom wood pieces we used as signs for our wedding and printed several items to lend to the style and look we were going for. Her attention to detail shows up in her talent, her communication with customers, and even her packaging. I highly recommend her for couples who are looking for a talented designer that will truly see and understand the vision they have their wedding day.

Cink Art 12
    Cink Art 19
    Cink Art 20
    Cink Art 21

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Let the photos speak for themselves. After looking on sites like Minted.com, I knew I wanted something customized but without the budget-breaker price tag!

Cink's artwork is completely her own and worth every penny. She knows exactly which colors compliment one another based on your vision and taste. Cink also provides you with so many different options and if the price starts to creep outside your paper budget, she presents solutions on how to save- no strings attached.

I wanted something simplistic and classic to fit in with the magnolia flower theme of our wedding. Cink had a HAND-PAINTED watercolor of a magnolia that she was able to use on our invitations! She knew exactly how to incorporate the floral design into a formal invitation for a wedding that was in the fall.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Cink Art 22
    Cink Art 23
    Cink Art 24

Cink Art's reply:

Hi Courtney – thank you so much for this stellar review and the gorgeous photos of the invitation! My love for magnolia flowers is almost as great as yours and this invitation was a joy to make. Best wishes to you both thank you again for letting Cink heart be part of your wedding .

Emily · Married on 10/29/2017

Cink did an amazing job on our invitations and thank you notes! We met with her in person at her house and she was so friendly and knowledgeable. We didn't have an exact design in mind, but after telling Cink our theme she came up with a perfect design for the invitations and was able to keep that theme for all of the extra cards and thank you notes. She also made a map card of Annapolis for our welcome bags, which were very helpful for our out of town guests. Several people complimented the invitations in particular. We were very happy with everything that Cink provided for us!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks Emily! It was a great pleasure to work with you as well and thank again for coming to Cink Art for your wedding stationery. All the best and happy Holidays to you both! Cink

Kayli · Married on 10/21/2017

I loved working with Cink! She was so much fun to work with and her work is beautiful. The out of town guests absolutely loved our Annapolis map welcome bag cards and our elegant invitations. Thanks for everything Cink!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

My invitations were absolutely beautiful. I was really struggling to find invitations that i loved. I didn't like any of the online sites because i couldn't order a sample to get an idea. I was able to sit down with Cink and tell her what i was looking for and she made it come to life in front of me.

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so glad we worked with Cink! We did our Save the Dates, invitations, ceremony programs, thank you notes and some reception decor through her. She was so helpful and accommodating. She was very patient through changes and really helped create exactly what we wanted. We ended up ordering cocktail napkins and matchboxes through her and they were all beautiful! We received everything promptly and she helped keep us on an effective timeline. Nothing was late or last minute! We received so many compliments on our invitations. They were really beautiful! I cant say enough good things about working with Cink, she is just so nice! We can't wait for an excuse to order something from her again in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Cink Art 25
    Cink Art 26
    Cink Art 27
    Cink Art 28
    Cink Art 29
    Cink Art 30

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much Kathleen for the business. You are a joy to work with and all the best to you and Christian for your married life together!

Bridgette · Married on 09/23/2017

I can not say enough great things about working with Cink. Cink has about a million beautiful options to choose from but after talking with me for a few minutes about what type of vibe/look I was going for for the wedding, she basically knew exactly what I wanted and made coming to decisions so easy! In a time when there are more than enough decisions to be made, being able to trust that Cink knew exactly what she was doing and how to do it flawlessly, was such a weight off our shoulders. Cink designed and produced our save the dates, wedding invitations, beautiful handwritten signage for the reception, seating charts, table names, and our thank you cards. On top of the delight that was working with a lady like Cink, everything turned out beautifully and perfectly. Thank you SO MUCH, Cink!

Kristi · Married on 09/23/2017

Cink has lots of samples to show you and many good ideas to share!

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2017

Cink was wonderful to work with! Her studio has so many great samples of her work and she truly loves helping bring her clients vision to life. We are so happy a friend recommended us to her!

Donna · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Cink Art was easy and a very pleasant experience. They showed extreme creativity in design and I felt they went over and above to make sure every detail in my order was perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking invitations or custom design.

Carrie · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely could not have been happier with Cink Art. Cink is a very talented artist and the quality of material, service and products are outstanding. We were so happy to show off all the goodies she made for us and have since, come back for many other fantastic pieces like framed artwork of our venue and framed drawings she custom made for us. We have recommended her to many and will continue to do so. I suggest if you want to be 100% happy with your; save the dates, invitations, day of items, thank you cards, etc. Go with Cink! . If you want quality, pick Cink! If you want great service, pick Cink! If you want to work with someone who is extremely talented and passionate about her work, pick Cink! If you want quality in a timely fashion, pick Cink! Cink is also reasonable priced and its A La Carte! It's up to you what you want for your big day, but I wouldn't have chosen any other vendor or big shop. Cink truly made our items individualized and unique and our guest all raved about the artwork and how beautiful everything was. Thank you Cink! - Carrie & Steve :)

Sent on 10/19/2017

Cink Art's reply:

HI Carrie - Wow! thanks for this fantastic review. You guys were so great to work with and your photos were wonderful. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your big day!