Cink Art Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Katie
    Katie J. Married on 05/07/2022

Cink's work

From the moment we met Cink, we knew working with her was going to be a no-brainer. Her work is beautiful and set the tone for our wedding. She is extremely accommodating and her prices are very competitive.

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Katie - Loved working with you!
    The wedding photos are wonderful - thank so much for sharing those!
    All the best to you both.
    Jamie P. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful welcome map cards!

Cink Art was such an AMAZING vendor to work with for our wedding! At our vendor/catering tasting, I saw the beautiful and customization map welcome cards from Cink Art and knew I needed them for my wedding! From my first inquiry email, Cink was quickly responsive, kind, and happy make my vision come to life! I quickly had a proof of my card with my custom piece. It was the easiest process, and my welcome cards with a map of the town where we got married were gorgeous! The custom art was beautiful, and I also had so many options to choose from for stationary. I choose a blush shimmer stationary! I could not recommend Cink more! I even got the added bonus to meet her in person when I picked up my cards! She was so kind, and wanted to be sure our wedding day was special! Her artwork definitely made my welcome bags more personal and special.

Cink Art's reply:

Jamie it was great working with you on your wedding map. YOU are the kind one giving me this wonderful review. Many thanks and happy trails to you both!
  • Erin
    Erin H. Married on 10/01/2021

Annapolis Wedding - all paper needs

Cink was incredible to work with! She was so patient and helpful, and really helped my mom and I understand what was important vs what we could live without. Would highly recommend her and we were so incredibly happy with everything she did— from our save the dates to our signature drinks sign.

Cink Art's reply:

Erin - thanks so much for this review and for the chance to work with you & Mom on everything for the wedding. Best Wishes to all!
    Elizabeth L. Married on 09/25/2021

An artist in so many ways!

We didn’t even know we needed Cink until our wedding planner suggested that her custom map of the wedding venue would be a good addition to our welcome bags—and her beautiful whimsical imaginative useful artwork added more than I would have ever imagined! As icing on the cake, she did a larger version that guests signed and we had framed, plus we used her creative sketches as icons for the menu, etc. Cink is truly talented and was a dream to work with, so responsive to our ideas for revisions and additions—nothing but superlatives here!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much and so glad you enjoyed the drawings! I am also grateful Michele Hodeges brought us together. All the best to you & family Elizabeth !
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 09/25/2021

Excellent!

Cink is wonderful to work with and her products are exceptional! She works with you so that you get exactly what you are looking for. And she does more than just invitations! We got some amazing menu cards as well as thank you cards that all of our guests loved. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!
    Elizabeth W. Married on 09/24/2021

Can't wait to work with Cink again!

Cink was amazing to work with. She took time to meet with us on multiple occassions to make sure our save the dates, invitations, seating chart and signage were exactly what we envisioned. Cink was very responsive and incredibly easy to work with. I could not recommend her enough. A month after our event we are still getting compliments on our invitations.
  • Katie
    Katie D. Married on 09/18/2021

Cink Art, LLC

Cink's work is creative and unique. She took the time to see our vision of what we wanted and we ended up with a piece of art we will never forget. Her professionalism, flexibility and talent are truly one of a kind. We highly recommend using Cink if you want an unforgettable piece of art for your wedding.
  • Janey
    Janey A. Married on 09/18/2021

CinkArt Wedding Paper Goods

I had a great experience working with Cink! She was communicative and worked with me to create gorgeous custom signage and paper goods for my wedding! When UPS lost a package she worked quickly to make sure we got everything we needed in time for the wedding. Thanks Cink!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Janey ! We had a great time crating your wedding day items - even with the scramble at the end! Looking forward to seeing photos of everthing when we can. All the best to you & the Family
    E. Trott Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful wedding invitations, programs, and menus

Cink created beautiful invitations, programs, and menus for my daughter's USNA wedding in September 2018. She listened to all of our suggestions and made recommendations as well, resulting in a beautiful product. My daughter especially liked the personalized "Welcome" map to Annapolis, which featured the first date, favorite bars, our AirBnb for the wedding, and other special details. Cink also designed beautiful menus for our rehearsal dinner and reception. I highly recommend Cink - you won't be disappointed.

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was so Great to work with all of you on all parts of this grand wedding. Wishing you all the best!
    Mary B. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing, talented and so easy to work with

Cink went above and beyond for my wedding, creating a decorative map of my neighborhood, the seating chart, table signs, and name cards for over 200 guests! She even came into my neighborhood on a Saturday to make sure the map was geographically accurate. If you are looking for an amazing artist to do your seating chart, or ANYTHING, I could not recommend her more!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such great fun to ride around the 'hood and sketch the landmarks for your map! Thanks for showing the photos - everything looks great in place! It was wonderful getting to know and to work with you and your family. All the best to everyone!
  • Gina
    Gina G. Married on 09/04/2021

You need Cink for your invitations and event needs!

Cink created our wedding invitations and they are absolutely beautiful. She’s incredibly easy to work with, let’s you pick from her designs and shows you any sample you could imagine. She’s a very talented artist and drew the airplane from our Save The Dates by hand. Her ability to turn around invites so quickly was impressive! I love that they are completely unique to our wedding. I highly recommend Cink for any products you may need for your event!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Gina! Thoroughly enjoyed creating these invitations with the flight theme and color scheme! Looking forward to the big day and creating your day if stationery.
    Paulina M. Married on 08/14/2021

Cink is amazing!

Cink was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! Cink is an incredible artist and made us the most beautiful and one of a kind invitations and signage. She helped bring my vision to life by creating elegant and unique nautical designs for our invitations, menus, place cards, welcome sign, and ceremony programs. She also made us gorgeous welcome bag cards with sketches of the eastern shore that tied all of our wedding details together. Cink made the entire design and editing process so enjoyable for us and she made sure everything was produced and delivered in a timely manner. We got so many compliments on all of our signage and design details that Cink created and we could not have been more grateful to work with her!!

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much Paulina! You and Chase were so organized and wonderful to work with - it was such a pleasure to create your wedding stationery. Wishing you many blessings and every happiness in the years to come!
    Marina F. Married on 08/14/2021

Work with Cink!

Cink did an amazing job with our wedding suite! She was so professional, timely, and creative. We were so happy with the way she took our desired aesthetic and brought it to life to reflect our rose garden wedding. We were extra grateful for her helping us structure our wedding suite in a way that worked within our budget. Definitely hire Cink if you’re looking for unique and elegant wedding suites!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 08/13/2021

Yes yes yes

If you want invitations that will WOW your guests...then CinkArt is the way to go! We worked with CinkArt for almost two years (Covid wedding) and she was a complete pleasure during the entire process. She is incredibly talented and provides topnotch service. She created a custom hydrangea print that blew us away. Every detail from the envelopes to the RSVP cards were a piece of art! Look no further and chose CinkArt!
    Haley W. Married on 07/10/2021

Great working with Cink!

We used Cink's beautiful program design for our Catholic Mass wedding at the United States Naval Academy.

I reached out to Cink after seeing some of her work on a different website and was floored by her beautiful designs. She was super easy to communicate with and after speaking with her on the phone I placed my order! I was drawn to her programs specifically by the Naval Academy Chapel design on the front, as well as the explanation of the Catholic Mass inside. We had a Catholic Mass, but many of our guests were not Catholic, so it was important to me to make sure they could follow along. Cink made it all so easy. My husband and I put in an order and then delayed our wedding due to COVID, but again, Cink made the coordination and shifting of the date so easy with regard to our program order. Would recommend to anyone I meet!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Haley! It was a long time coming for your wedding and thanks so much for hanging in with us to get these programs in order for the big day. Thanks so much to you both for your service!
    Christine N. Married on 06/18/2021

Simply wonderful!!!

Cink was amazing!!! I would highly recommend her. Her custom designed invitations and accompanying day of items for my son’s rehearsal dinner were beautiful. I received so many compliments from all those that attended!! I could not have been more pleased!!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Christine! Loved your designs and so glad your event was wonderful. You were so great to work with - thanks again!
  • Kathy
    Kathy Married on 06/15/2021

Cink is incredible to work with!! She took our ideas we had and made them so much better than we ever envisioned.

We used Cink Art for our daughter's wedding invitations, programs and signage. We had a budget that we needed to stick with so Cink was very conscientious about it and made sure she took it into account when making suggestions. We absolutely loved the finished results! We have gotten so many compliments about the quality and uniqueness of our invitations. Not only did she provide those items but she also agreed to work with a flag company we found on Etsy that used her art for a flag we used at the reception. You will not be disappointed if you work with her for your wedding!

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Kathy! You all were so great to work with and your location was a total inspiration. First time our art was ever on a flag - so exciting! Thanks agin for working with us.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 06/12/2021

Cink's artistry and products provided lasting joy!

Cink was a joy to work with and gave us an incredibly special wedding invitation. I can't thank her enough for her artistry, design skills, and guidance in creating gorgeous works of art. I didn't anticipate that the process of working with her would create such memorable and sentimental pieces - when I look at our invitations and accessories, I remember how certain design choices were inspired by my husband, our mothers, and my grandmother. We chose to work with Cink because we wanted her beautiful rendition of the USNA Chapel on our invitation, but the lasting value that I didn't expect is that I feel our families' love when I see our wedding invitations. We're still talking about how beautiful Cink's products are and her dogwood flowers design are now symbolic of our big day!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! Your words mean so much to us as it is our goal to create just the right stationery for you and your wedding day - glad to hear it was mission accomplished! The hand painted dogwood flowers definitely made these invitations yours. Thank you for the inspiration and all the best!
    Rebecca H. Married on 06/05/2021

Mother of the Bride

Cink is an amazing artist, person and professional. She was a dream to work with and was able to articulate our vision better than we could express, in her work! We originally wanted wedding invitations only but were so delighted with everything we ended up ordering so much more. We believe her artwork generated the excitement and magic that carried through the entire event.

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was a real joy to work with you all and both you and the farm were such an inspiration for creation! Thank you so much for trusting me with your visions and for all the business.
    All the best to the whole family!
  • Kendall
    Kendall S. Married on 05/22/2021

Picked up on my vibe & so easy to work with!

Working with Cink Art was a wonderful experience!! In just one visit, Cink picked up on the vibe we were going for for our wedding invitations and provided ideas with proofs extremely quickly. Working with her was easy, simple, and fun! I would highly recommend Cink to anyone in need of invitations or any paper goods!

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks Kendall! So happy for you both and I really enjoyed creating your invitations. The sneak peeks of your wedding photos look wonderful!
    Much joy and happiness to you both.
    Cink
    Jane A. Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful, unique work

Cink did a gorgeous map of our wedding in St Michaels. It was so unique and fun. We will treasure it forever. She is fast and responsive and incorporated feedback quickly. Couldn’t recommend her more highly!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Jane! So glad you loved the map - now you can think of your big day and see all the locations that were involved every time you look at it. Thanks again for the opportunity to create that for you and best wishes!
    Sarah S. Married on 05/01/2021

Thank you!

Cink was fantastic to work with! She made the most beautiful custom map drawing for our save the dates. And when we had to significantly downsize our wedding due to COVID, Cink was incredibly kind, helpful and accomodating. We downsized from 180 to 12 people and no longer needed to send formal invitations - but Cink still created a beautiful commemorative wedding invitation for us. Also, she made the day of paper items which were absolutely beautiful! Her venue drawings are stunning - we included them on our program and invitation and they turned out great! All around it was a great experience working with Cink for my wedding stationary! Thank you Cink!!

Cink Art's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You really had a situation on your hands with all the restrictions so I am so glad you allowed us to create your keepsake invitation and the other items. You were such a delight to work with - I wish you all the best!
  • Heather
    Heather F. Married on 04/24/2021

Exceptional Work by The Very Talented Cink

We were referred to Cink through a family member for our wedding day stationery. As part of initial planning phases, we “Cink-ed” up with Cink at her house to view mock-ups of other wedding day items and discuss our wedding theme (she has the cutest little office). Cink was friendly, knowledgeable, and knew exactly how to deliver on what we wanted. I immediately knew how talented she was and let her guide my selections.

We ended up going with a classic B/W/Gold theme, hand-drawn peonies and a hand-drawn picture of the Governor Calvert House for our invitations (wedding location Annapolis). The final package that went out absolutely STUNNING. Several guests commented that “it was the most beautiful wedding invitation” they’d ever received. Cink also designed our day of items (welcome sign, place cards etc) with the same gorgeous theme and let us borrow an antique frame.

Let me just tell you, Cink is the master of her trade! The pictures don’t even do it all justice. At first we were a little shocked by the sticker price, but her prices are well in line with other vendors (and very reasonable) for the quality and amount of work she did for us.

My advice for engaged couples would be DO NOT skimp on finishing details such as stationary and day of items because it makes a HUGE difference. We loved her artwork so much that we were also gifted a large picture of the Governor Calvert House. It is hanging in our bedroom as fondest memories of our special day.

Cink Art's reply:

Thanks so much Heather and Justin - it was such a pleasure working with you both and I am so happy for you! All the Best!
  • Julie
    Julie G. Married on 04/17/2021

The absolute BEST

We were so excited to have Cink create our invitations and signs for our wedding. She is a dear friend and an amazing artist that takes the personality and nature of us as a couple and individuals into account. Her work is beautiful, her response time is fabulous and she is an absolute joy to work with!

Cink Art's reply:

Julie & Mike - thank you so much for allowing me to create your wedding stationery and for the creative license to come up with one you liked so much. Mutual trust! You are such a dear to me and your hubby now too. Happy trails to you both!
    Jenna S. Married on 04/10/2021

High Quality, Custom Design

Cink was a pleasure to work with and we especially appreciated her flexibility and kindness as we rescheduled and reprinted our invitation suite due to the pandemic. We loved the custom designs on our invitation suite, ceremony programs, menus, escort cards and table numbers. Her knowledge of colors and her incredibly artistry is unmatched. We highly recommend having her also do a custom venue rendering/drawing as it is a beautiful keepsake we'll be able to enjoy forever. Thank you Cink!

Cink Art's reply:

What a journey it was with all you went through last year to finally get married! You all made the whole experience very enjoyable for me and I can't thank you enough having me be a part of your wedding. Thanks so much Jenna!