Cinemarvelfilms Reviews

23 | Jersey City, NJ

23 Reviews for Cinemarvelfilms

• Rosenys

Rosie T. · Married on 11/22/2020

We can't thank you enough!

We found Cinemarvel films through Facebook and we are glad that we chose them. Since the very start Cristian was very nice, professional and very helpful with helping us get the right shots and poses for our save the date video/photos. He is very patient and generous with his time with letting us be ourselves while capturing our natural and candid shots with his talent and creativity. We can't wait to work with him and his team again on our wedding day. We know the memories he will capture for us on our special day will last a lifetime! Rosie and Joel

Sent on 10/07/2020

Karen G. · Married on 11/07/2020

Comfortable

Cristian did my engagement and micro wedding pictures. He captured some seriously amazing shots!!!! Both my husband and I are so happy with the images he was able to capture of our very special day. Truth be told, I didn’t even notice him on my wedding day. The man isn’t just an artist, he’s a ninja! You get great quality service for an affordable price.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Sheyla O. · Married on 11/05/2020

Exceeded our expectations

Exceeded our expectations of what our wedding film could look like. You cannot compare the work Cinemarvelfilms with others. It’s storytelling, emotional, raw and unique video all in one. Oh, and the turnaround time is unbelievable! Thank you for capturing our special day in such a breathtaking way.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Jacqueline · Married on 10/17/2020

Very professional

We are so happy we came across Cristian and his business. We were looking to book both photos and video and we looked at so many vendors but when we came across his work we knew we wanted him to capture our day. We could not be happier with the work he produced!! Book him now!!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa P. · Married on 08/29/2020

Created A Memory To Last A Lifetime

I had the most amazing experience working with Cinemarvelfilms! Like so many other couples we had to rearrange our plans last minute due to COVID. I was so happy to find them on such short notice. Cristian was so quick to respond as well as being helpful with all of my questions! He was so kind and even called us to make sure we covered everything we needed to. On the day of our wedding even though we were running a bit behind he made sure to get us all set up with what we needed. He was very attentive and made sure we had all of the shots we needed to make our film beautiful! He even came back to get us when the weather cleared up in order to make sure we had the perfect footage. He was so great during the time in between the wedding and when our film was ready. We had sneak peeks and a trailer to keep us anticipating the finished product! Once we received the link to our video we were blown away! The quality and artistry was incredible. He knew exactly what clips to put together to highlight the most important parts of our day. It was such a beautiful flow and I’ve watched it over and over again! We couldn’t be happier and more thankful to have chosen Cinemarvelfilms to capture our wedding day. We’ll have a lifetime of good memories thanks to this great company! Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Cheary

Cheary S. · Married on 03/22/2020

Cristian is amazing.

We had our wedding during COVID. Cristian worked with us patiently and answered all our questions. He was engaging and professional. One can tell that he is serious about his work. He even has a questionnaire that you can fill out so that he can give you the best service during your wedding.

Our wedding film had clips from our family and friends who were miles away. Combined with the beautiful work that Cristian captured, the end result was a tear-jerker. We had something special to share to our families and friends who couldn’t make it to the wedding, and we have documented memories for a lifetime. We are so blessed to have had him as our videographer.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Mary

Mary D. · Married on 08/09/2019

Thank you, Cinemarvel!

Working with Cristian was awesome! He was punctual, courteous, and managed to get awesome footage without being in the way, which was my concern with having a team with two photographers and a team with two videographers. We love our short film (we’ve watched it SO many times) and have gotten so many compliments from our family and friends. Excited to relive more of the wedding with our documentary cut! It’s wonderful that we’ll get both. Essentially, we got exactly what we wanted for a very reasonable price and would certainly work with Cinemarvel again!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Klodian · Married on 06/22/2019

Just Amazing

Christian truly does amazing work. Where do I start, very friendly and easy going, great creative vision, very prompt and very fast turn around. There is no awkwardness, there is always fun conversations during the engagement shooting, seamless presence during the wedding. He is very professional and the end result is amazing. We are very happy he was part of our special day. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of photo/video services.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing work!

Cristian and his team were very professional, caring and punctual. He provided us with the pictures and videos very quickly. The quality is great! I’m glad I chose his team for my wedding. Happy customer!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 02/22/2019

In love with our wedding film!!

Cristian thank you so much for your hard work and dedication. The wedding film you created for us is truly amazing. You were able to capture so many emotions but most importantly you were able to transmit all
    of them through our beautiful film. We are so happy to have the highlights of our wedding in a film, it will be enjoyed many many times for sure. Thank you!!!! Keep up the great work 👍👍👍

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany K. · Married on 10/27/2018

Could not recommend more to anyone everyone!

Once you have an amazing service, its the little touches that really count to differentiate and go above and beyond. And that is exactly what they have done.

Christian took us on last minute because we had to plan our wedding in a month and was very accomodating. Before the wedding Christian and his wife were attentive, quick to respond and very personal with their service. Their demonstration videos/albums alongside the thorough planning of the day put us at ease, knowing we need not stress about getting the "perfect" pictures.

During the wedding Christian and his team arrived with plenty of time to set up and get us ready, especially since the plans were changed due to a thunderstorm. Not only was he quick to react with this, he was also quick to reassure us and adapt to the situation.

Christian and his team seemed to be everywhere at once, capturing every special moment from multiple angles. He stayed later than planned after we requested as he was doing such a great job at immersing himself in the event and seeking those one of a kind moments, even standing out in the rain with us and his team for some shots of the NYC skyline.

After the wedding Christian and his wife released a select few photos the morning after which were great, and their communication afterwards was prompt and attentive still. We received both photos and videos inside of two months after the wedding which was way faster than we expected. They were also very reasonably priced for the outstanding service provided and we wish them all the success in the future. When we have family photos/events we will certainly be returning!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/14/2018

Best day of our lives

Cristian was a fantastic photographer for our wedding day. He was extremely professional and accommodating to our request to make location stops we wanted. He expertly navigated the small venue as well without hindering wedding and guest activity. His deliverable was exactly what we envisioned. I highly recommend Cinemarvelfilms for your photographic needs!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Robert · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect professionals whom catered to our every want and captured beautiful moments for us to cherish for the rest of our lives, couldn’t be more pleased!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2018

I would highly recommend using Cinemarvel!!! They were amazing every step of the way and our pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Karla · Married on 08/25/2018

Love his work and enthusiasm to capture beautiful moments. I am beyond grateful to have found him and now I will forever hold on to these memories because of him. Would deff recommend him !! You won’t regret it ..

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2018

Amazing Wedding Photo

My husband and I are super thrilled with Cinemarvel's photography and videography; they captured the most special moments of our *brunch* wedding, beautifully! We went all out with the packages, and glad we did: we purchased the photography package, the photobooth, the short film (~5-6 minutes) and documentary video (~1hr). The wedding album we received was so beautifully done, we ordered an additional 2 for our parents. Overall it was such a pleasure working with the Cinemarvel team! Cristian and his wife are super talented, super responsive, and super friendly - would definitely recommend them for a wedding event!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Sahyli A. · Married on 06/10/2018

Excellent!

It was a pleasure working with Cristian! He was always very helpful, resourceful and most importantly he was always very patient and professional. He truly helped make my event a hundred times more special.

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • I

Iesha · Married on 06/09/2018

We chose Cinemarvelfilms to do our engagement and wedding photos and we are so ecstatic that we did! Cristian was our photographer. He was patient, flexible and the ultimate professional. The quality of his work was exceptional and all of our family was so impressed with his work. We canceled our engagement photo shoot several times due to logistical issues but Cristian was always willing to work with us and remained professional despite our challenges. Our wedding ceremony was chaotic due to several vendors showing up late but Cristian was able to work through all of the chaos and provide us with amazing shots of our day. Please choose Cinemarvelfilms, you will not be disappointed. There packages are super reasonable and delivery is super quick. Thank you Cinemarvelfilms for capturing our events in a special and truly memorable way!
    Happy Bride Iesha

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jenna L. · Married on 11/11/2017

Marcelo was amazing- My husband Ivan and I chose CineMarvelFilms because we saw one of his wedding videos (not knowing the couple) and cried -now THAT is how you know the videographer is good- if you are crying and you don't even know the couple- My husband I still watch our wedding video sneak peek (5 min teaser) to this day - Marcelo is a genius - even if you aren't in NYC -PAY FOR HIS TRAVEL - he is worth it- this is the tangible memory of your special day- thank you Marcelo! #HappilyEverRios

Sent on 08/22/2018

Leslie · Married on 10/08/2017

Cristian was a pleasure to work with! He was able to capture the most beautiful moments on our big day and also was able to turn in his work with in a more than reasonable amount of time. I definitely plan to use his services in the future!

Sent on 08/15/2018

David S. · Married on 06/25/2016

He shot a beautiful wedding video for me.

He was absolutely amazing! Very professional with a very fast turnaround- I couldn’t believe how quickly he got us the highlight reel. Would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Mercedes · Married on 06/18/2016

Cinemarvelfilms did the video of my wedding. The process from the beginning was very professional, easy, and the end product was amazing. He captured every special moment of my day and made a video that will always bring me back to that day. His work is just PERFECT

Sent on 08/16/2018

Lester W.

Unbelievable Work.

Me and my wife was very happy with Christian's work. Most of all he was on time and ready to go. We was very happy with his work and professionalism. He catured some amazing pictures for me and my wife. We would highly recommend him for anyone who wants to catured some amazing moments. Thanks so much for helpp Christian. Mr..& Mrs. Willis.

Sent on 10/15/2018