41 Reviews for Cinema Four40

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
41 Cinema Four40 Reviews

Cinema Four40 is a wonderful and exceptionally skilled couple-run videography business. They make fantastic wedding videos, and we cannot recommend them highly enough! If you have room in your budget, their service is an excellent value. (See my Google review for more details)

Profile Picture Rupak, 3/31/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Definitely book Cinema Four40 for your wedding! Jeff and Larissa were the best prior to the wedding and the day of. They answered all of my questions before the wedding and made suggestions for the best timeline so they could film everything we wanted. They got amazing footage without being intrusive and provided us with wedding film that we will always love. I love that their highlight films have some of the speeches in it and capture the emotions of the day. We were not originally going to have a videographer, but I'm so glad we choose to have one and chose the best with Cinema Four40.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Jeff and Larissa are the BEST choice for filming your wedding. They work with confidence, professionalism, and genuineness. We could not have asked for a better film that was produced for our day. Video was important to me from the very beginning for our wedding, and I am so pleased that we now have such a beautiful product to remember our most favorite day with our most favorite people. My husband doesn't love the lime light, but Jeff and Larissa did such a good job at being present without being OVERLY intrusive--they got the most beautiful shots without having to manipulate the moment. THANK YOU Cinema Four40!!

Profile Picture User6209009, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Larissa and Jeff were so kind, professional, talented, patient, and creative. They truly made our wedding day (that happened to be during a hurricane) the most special and memorable day ever. We are so glad we chose Cinema Four40.

Profile Picture User7311244, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

When my husband and I initially began planning our wedding, videography was something that I was passionate about having, but unfortunately it was one of the first things to get cut out due to our budget constraints. After my husband's grandmother passed away only a few months into our wedding planning, I realized just how important it was to have videography as a part of our wedding day. As I started searching for videographers with only 4 months to go until our wedding date, I was skeptical that I would find anyone with availability at such short notice. I stumbled upon Cinema Four40s website and began watching some of their films, only to realize they were the same films I had watched many years ago when I was a young teen dreaming of my wedding day. Thinking that it was to good to be true, I contacted Cinema Four40, and was shocked to find out that they still had our date available. I explained our budget constraints and they were more than generous enough to work with my husband and I.

From the time we booked until our wedding day, Jeff and Larissa were in frequent contact with us. We even "met" via FaceTime, just a few weeks before our wedding to discuss all the details of our special day. On our wedding day, Jeff and Larissa worked tirelessly to make sure they captured every special moment, and did so very discreetly!

Two months after our wedding, when we received our finished video, we couldn't be more thankful we made the decision to have Cinema Four40 as a part of our wedding day. We are so grateful that we will have those precious memories to re-watch for many years to come when family members pass away or when we start a family of our own. How very cool that our children will get to experience their parents wedding day! We cannot thank Jeff and Larissa enough, words truly fail to describe how absolutely fantastic they were to work with for our wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I can't recommend CinemaFour40 enough!! They were so organized, timely and easy to work with. I hardly knew they were there the day of the wedding and worked so well with our other wedding vendors. The wedding video is amazing and brought tears to the eyes of all who viewed it. My father passed away seven weeks from the day I got married and our wedding video which highlights my relationship not only with my husband but with my dad is something I will treasure forever. The band has long stopped playing, the cake is no more and the flowers died weeks ago but the wedding video is still here and every time we watch it it reminds us of the best day of our lives. It is so well done and worth the money! Hire CinemaFour40, you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 8/20/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing job!!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture User7156887, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Jeff and Larissa. They were so helpful and responsive during the planning period. They set aside a time to meet with us prior to our wedding day to go over our timeline and any questions we had. They were arrived early on the day of and made us feel extremely comfortable in front of their cameras. Their work was amazing. They captured our day and so many special moments throughout so beautifully. We could not have been happier with the quality of our wedding trailer and full video. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff and Larissa of CinemanFour40 were by far one of the absolute BEST choices we made for our wedding day (aside from marrying each other, of course!). They were an incredible team to work with, and were so genuine, kindhearted, and flexible. They truly put our personalities into every piece of every video clip, and we felt so comforted and loved just by their being there, and by their walking with us through the planning of everything leading up to the big day! I have zero negative things to say about their professionalism, quality or speed of service, or about their general attitudes as vendors and friends. It was a joy and privilege to work with them, and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any special event, advertising, or any other videography service you might need.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Your Wedding day is a day you will treasure for the rest of your lives. That is exactly what my husband, Josh and I will do, and because of Larissa and Jeff we get to relive the day over and over again with so much joy and love.

We were so impressed during the entire process of working with Cinema Four40. They are very well organized and added a personal touch by calling us to review the packages they offer instead of just sending us a brochure. Josh and I spent a lot of time watching some of their videos on their website. They are all so unique and beautiful, and we knew, from crying at videos of people we did not even know, that we had to have them shoot the video for our own wedding.

We were a difficult couple. We live in Tennessee, and got married in our hometown in Pennsylvania. When it came time for our pre-wedding consultation, we had to meet via skype. This worked out well and was very productive. Larissa and Jeff not only worked with our crazy schedule, but also helped us realize things we never even thought of to get ready before the wedding day. Throughout the entire time working with them, they were always professional and responsive to all of our questions, concerns, and ideas.

On the day of our wedding, it was almost like a dream. They helped keep everything going smoothly with our Photographers. Josh and I had a lot of requests, and CinemaFour40 stuck with us through it all and took it all in stride. We greatly appreciate their patience.

When we saw our feature film for the first time, we just could not believe it was all over. The quality of the videos are unbelievable and you will certainly not be disappointed! The day was perfect, the video was perfect, and now we have all of these beautiful memories to cherish for the rest of our days.

We cannot thank you enough Larissa and Jeff and we would ABSOLUTELY recommend Cinema Four40 to anyone who wants to keep living their blissful wedding day over and over again.

Profile Picture Ashlea, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Videography was at the top of my list when I got engaged. I only visited CinemaFour40's website and watched half of a wedding trailer before I was sold on their services. It is super helpful that their contracts and wedding details forms are online.

I have gotten nothing but superior accolades from friends and family for the wedding trailer. It was moving and very well done. This husband and wife team were great to work with as well and very hospitable throughout.

Profile Picture User4428201, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cinema Four40 is truly amazing at providing the best possible wedding videography in the industry. Not only are they extremely talented professionals, and true artists, but, Jeff and Larissa are really wonderful people to work with. Even though they were hired by me and my husband, they were very down-to-earth and create an awesome experience for you beyond just a working partnership. Cinema Four40 is flexible and they are willing to do anything to make your day absolutely perfect and stress-free. Their videos tell the beautiful love story about your relationship, and every one of their videos is different and special to that couple. They understand your theme and style effortlessly to accommodate your tastes. I couldn't be any happier with my video from my wedding. Granted, they might be higher on the price range, but they are seriously worth every penny. They go above and beyond to capture the beauty of your day and have the high-tech equipment to get all the best shots. And, I can't stress enough how nice they are! I worried over every little detail of my wedding day, and they captured all of it in their video. I knew that videography was one area where I didn't want to cut any corners because at the end of it all, your video is the one thing you're left with for years afterward, so it meant a lot to me to get a high quality video to show my future children and grandchildren. It's true that you get what you pay for, so if videography is an important aspect of your wedding day you will not be disappointed by spending a little more to get the most awesome videographers from Cinema Four40 that will last a lifetime. I loved that Jeffrey and Larissa were a couple themselves and they understood the importance of capturing love and romance. Check out their website and be prepared to be blown away! I booked them in September 2014 for my August 2015 wedding when my photographers recommended them. They produce stellar results – you'll love them!

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cinema 440 was the best in every category. We were blessed beyond our highest expectations. Larissa and her husband treated us like family from the moment we met them. They took the time to get to know our story and paid great attention to all the details to prepare an unbelievable production of our wedding day. Our video turned out to be a great blessing. We have watched it at least 15 times ourselves as a reminder of the committment we made on June 27th 2015. We cry tears of joy with each viewing. It has also been a blessing to our family and friends. We cannot wait to share the beauty of our story to our children, our children's children and beyond. Thank you to our dear friends at Cinema 440!

Much love,

Christopher and Jessie

Profile Picture Christopher , 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Larissa and Jeff were not only wonderful to work with but their product is by far the best I've seen. They made me feel at ease with the whole process, with this aspect of wedding planning I didn't have anything to worry about. Any questions I had were answered with quick response and they went above and beyond to capture our wedding. We will cherish this video for years and years to come.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff and Larissa are an absolutely amazing husband-wife duo. We cannot say enough good things about them! We met them through Skype prior to booking and kept in touch via email during the two years of planning our wedding. A month before the wedding they set aside time to meet with us and get to know us better while going over our wedding day timeline. My husband and I absolutely loved that. They made the day of the wedding go very smoothly and captured every moment that we requested. Our wedding trailer was released the day before we left for the honeymoon which we LOVED seeing before we left! Everything they have done was spot on and perfect. We couldn't have been any more happy with their services. We will continue to recommend them to everyone we know. You won't be disappointed! Thank you for making our day so special!! 6/6/2015

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews

Absolutely AMAZING - No other words can describe

Profile Picture Eric , 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

You absolutely need to book Cinema Four40 as your wedding cinematographer!! No question about it. I am a HUGE picture/video person in documenting memories, so needless to say I spent months and months searching for the perfect photographer and videographer. I found Cinema Four40 through a friend who had used them years and years ago when my circle of friends started getting married and I remember falling in love with them instantly and saying then that I wanted them as my wedding cinematographer. Larissa and Jeff are so humble, professional, sweet, personable, patient, and accommodating. Not only are they an absolute dream to work with, their work is unbelievable and out of this world! It rained from dusk till dawn on our wedding day and Cinema Four40 made it seem like the rain was actually a PART of our day - almost as if it was part of our wedding decor. It was so wonderful! Having a wedding videographer to most couples is an "unnecessary" expense but that is 100% not true - it was the one thing I am so happy I did and will never regret. That type of documentation is absolutely priceless and the #1 type of vendor you should not skimp on -- and you cannot go wrong with Jeff & Larissa. My photographer even loved working with them on the day of the wedding saying how professional and fun they were. My wedding was in April and many months later, my husband and I still have people telling us our video was one of the coolest videos they have ever seen! I could go on and on about the value of a videographer and again on how wonderful Cinema Four40 was. Jeff & Larissa, we cannot say thank you enough nor could we ever express just how grateful we are for you both and your beautiful and amazing work. You both are so wonderful and Anthony & I are so blessed to have found such an awesome duo such as yourselves to document our special day!

Profile Picture McKenna, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff and Larissa are an absolute pleasure as human beings, not to mention their incredible professionalism and immaculate work! Their quality is unsurpassed and their ability to capture emotion amazes me every time. We have only gotten our sneak peak and I cannot even believe that this work of art was a day in my life! Thank you so much, guys! You're undoubtedly the best there is!

Profile Picture Jenessa, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you're unsure if you want a videographer - my review is just what you need to read! When I told people we were "investing" into a videographer, many people thought I was high-maintenance or a bit "bridezilla". But I knew that video would catch things that I would miss as well as not able to remember because no matter how well prepared you are - your wedding day is a whirlwind. After seeing our highlight film, every single person told me what a smart investment it was because it was so good. We also had the extended edit (we upgraded a month prior to the wedding) which was also fantastic. But here's the catch - our highlight film and extended edit were awesome because of Jeff and Larissa at CinemaFour40. A few of my friends getting married next year asked me if I would suggest a videographer and of course, I said yes but I also said "but that's because our videographers were fantastic". Why so good? Jeff and Larissa get to know you - whats important to you and observe your connections with the people around you. They know just by being in the moments with you, who you are connected to and what you would really want captured on your day. I have numerous interactions with my bridesmaids, parents, grandparents, and of course my groom that I would never have had the opportunity of enjoying over and over again if it wasn't for this video. I honestly can't remember what we paid for our videographer service but I'd pay it ten times over to have these wonderful memories preserved so that I can watch it over and over again for years to come. I can't thank them enough for catching our special day the way that they did. Besides being good at their job, Jeff and Larissa are good people. That, too, is hard to find these days. They will take care of you - provide you with excellent, professional service and make you feel like you have been friends for years. Thanks again Jeff and Larissa - we couldn't be more happy with our videos!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This husband and wife team are some of the most professional and friendly people we dealt with during our wedding planning! We have not received the final video yet as our wedding was only a few weeks ago but we did get the trailer 3 days after the wedding which we absolutely loved and so did everyone we showed it to! Cinema Four40 is very quick to respond to you and they make the transactional process super easy by using an online payment system. Thank you for capturing the best day our lives in such an artistic and beautiful way!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

From the moment I said "Yes!", having videographers at my wedding was a no-brainer and my first priority. I watched hundreds (I mean it) of wedding videos before choosing CinemaFour40. I had seen it all, knew exactly what I wanted and I had extremely high expectations. Every bride should! From the moment I spoke with Larissa on the phone, she stole my heart. Not only was she as excited that my fiancé and I were engaged (and we were complete strangers), but she and Jeff took time to get to know us and appreciate us as the couple we are. I am TELLING you, our wedding video is Mark and I all wrapped up in 18 minutes. This incredibly sweet and thoughtful couple know what they are doing and they do it so so well! Our wedding day was a flood of emotions and they were there with us through the entire day capturing every last moment. They laughed with us, cried with us and delivered the most beautiful product. I can't wait to watch the look on my husbands face when he first saw me walk down the aisle on our 50th wedding anniversary (for the hundredth time!). I cry every time I watch our "First Look" and the tears just flowing down my face when I saw my husband-to-be the morning of our wedding. I love that I can hear my dad say his father of the bride toast again and again and again. And not to mention watching my 85 year old grandpa break a leg on the dance floor! It was all captured and now I have it forever!! Wedding videographer is timeless, priceless and the best investment we made for our wedding day. CinemaFour40 is the best of the best.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are absolutely in love with our wedding film, and cannot recommend Cinema Four40 enough! Larissa and Jeff were professional, patient, and attentive from start to finish.

On the actual wedding day, Larissa was encouraging, unobtrusive, and incredibly easy going. Never once did we feel we had to adjust our day to fit their schedule, and they worked incredibly well with our other vendors.

The wedding film and extended edit exceeded our greatest expectations. Larissa and Jeff were able to create the perfect depiction of our day, and truly captured the essence of our families, our love for each other, and what we value most in life. Both the film and extended edit allowed us to see the parts of our wedding day we missed, and will be something we look back on for years to come.

In the beginning, I was worried that hiring a videographer would be excess, but words cannot express how thankful I am that we did. The small, private moments, and authentic sounds and sights of the day that were captured in our film are things that passed by in a blur on our wedding day. Without our wedding film, so many of those moments and memories would have been lost.

I am so thankful that we chose to book with Cinema Four40, and will forever cherish the big and small moments they captured for us that day.

Larissa and Jeff, thank you!

Katie and Fred Hoge

Profile Picture Katie, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dave and I wanted to let you know how much we LOVED the feature film video you made of Sarah and Brian's wedding. It was as wonderful as I expected - after seeing your feature films of other weddings!! You captured precious moments, beautiful scenery, and with the interesting viewpoints and special music Dave and I both cried and laughed when we saw it. I posted it on my facebook and many of my friends have commented how they had tears in their eyes and thought it was a beautiful film. Thank you so much for capturing amazing scenes and stunning moments of Sarah and Brian's blessed day. We are grateful that God brought us to you and that we will always have this keepsake of our daughter's wedding day.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Larissa and Jeff were wonderful to work with- great people who are very professional and GOOD at what they do. It is very easy for my husband and I to give them a 5/5 rating and we recommend their services to anyone looking for videographers. Their films are high quality- great shots, good sound, and they personalize and edit the film to fit you personally.

Profile Picture Sarah and Brian, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff is a true visual artist, and has an amazing eye for catching moments in a unique way to compile a complete overview of the special day. No details are missed, and the end result is truly beautiful. I am so grateful to have not just a video. but all the sounds of the day that photography doesn't capture such as dancing, speeches, laughter, vows and all the other small things in between. I now have a wedding video that I will cherish for a lifetime and be proud that it will stay with generations to come and enjoy. Jeff delivers a powerful end product, you won't regret working with him and his lovely wife on any special occasion that you want to relive and share!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/2/14, 1 Review