Cindyrella Cakes Reviews

Cindyrella Cakes 6
Cindyrella Cakes 7

Nek · Married on 08/04/2018

Loved her!!!

Loved working with Cindyrella cakes. She is dependable, professional, creative and easy to work with. She came through on our wedding day and we are forever grateful :) :)

Csherri · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding cake was so gorgeous and elegant! Cindy really paid attention to detail and made sure it was exactly what I wanted. She also delivered it 2 hours away. I made a great choice in choosing her to share with me on my special day.

Cindyrella Cakes 8

Naeemah · Married on 06/17/2018

Our wedding was this past Sunday, June 17th 2018 and our cake was perfect! Thank you Cindy for giving us the perfect cake. It was delicious and beautiful!!

Cindyrella Cakes 9

Vicci · Married on 06/10/2018

The cake was beautiful, although it was a faux cake with a single layer of real cake for anniversary keepsake, I'm glad I chose this company to make my imagination come true. Thank you again!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Cindyrella Cakes's reply:

Hello Victoria, It was a pleasure. Congratulations again and thank you very much for the opportunity.

SONDRA · Married on 05/04/2018

Cindy was so very nice, professional and the cake was beautiful! My guests thought the cake and the display was classy and sophisticated. I will definitely be calling on Cindy again!

Cindyrella Cakes 10

Nana · Married on 04/28/2018

There aren't enough stars to give to Cindy for my experience with her service and the quality of her cakes. I keep using Cindy for all of my events. Not only do her cakes taste great; she can also create anything you want. SERIOUSLY! ANYTHING! She has a creative flare that makes it fun to consult with her. Cindy - you are THE bomb!

Lydia · Married on 04/23/2018

I would absolutely recommend her services!! I loved our cake and it tasted so good!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Cindyrella Cakes 11

Cindyrella Cakes's reply:

Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Abena · Married on 11/11/2017

Cindyrella cakes was a hit at my birthday party,cindy was very professional and detailed in all my needs will.i highly recommend this company for all you cake needs.

Cindyrella Cakes 12

Jessie · Married on 10/14/2017

Cindy was absolutely amazing! I contacted her and met with her roughly a month before the wedding and the cake was perfect! I was afraid it was going to be too short of notice but she made it happen. Everyone commented on how great it tasted.

Cindyrella Cakes 13

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome!!! Calls and writes back right away! Set up is perfect.

• SirDarious and Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

Cindy was so professional and accommodated the last minute details I requested. The display was gorgeous and the cupcakes were delicious! Guests raved about them! I highly recommend her for any event!

Cindyrella Cakes 14
    Cindyrella Cakes 15
    Cindyrella Cakes 16

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

Cindy is AMAZING!! The cakes were delicious ans gorgeous. I DEFINITELY will be ordering all cakes from her.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Cindyrella Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your beautiful weekend.

Sylvia · Married on 06/10/2017

We had several ideas of what we wanted for our wedding cake and Cindy was able to bring our ideas to life. She was patient and listened to us. She was very detailed and punctual. Our special day would not have been complete without our beautiful wedding cake. We received several compliments from our guests. The pool table grooms cake was also a hit. Thank you very much Cindy for making our dreams come true ☺.

Nana · Married on 05/04/2017

Cindy was very helpful and patient with us when we were deciding and designing our cake. She was on time and the cake was beautiful.

kenia · Married on 12/17/2016

AMAZING!!!! Cindy is so talented and she really captured our vision for the wedding cake and the groom's cake. She loves to create and can meet any confectionary challenge - just provide a sketch or photo and it's done! From the moment that you talk with her, you know that you are in good hands. For the wedding, our cake including 3-tiers and the flavor was white chocolate (approx. $600). The groom's cake was a math/science theme (calculator and beakers) and the flavor was red velvet (approx. $130). Everything was wonderful and we received so many compliments about the look of the cake, and more importantly...the TASTE! We've also chosen Cindyrella Cakes to provide cakes and desserts for other celebratory events, and she never disappoints.

Veronica · Married on 09/17/2016

I used Cindyrella Cakes for my wedding and I was so impressed! She was on time, professional and the cupcakes were a crowd hit!!! Needless to say none were left. She did an amazing cupcake tier for my sunflower theme wedding. I would recommend her to anyone, she can absolutely do anything you ask for! Love, love, love this vendor!

Shaneka · Married on 08/09/2015

Cindy was awesome!! Our wedding cake was delicious, moist, detailed to our style and colors matched perfectly with our wedding theme. All of our guest still y’all about her strawberry cake. OMG! My mouth is just watering thinking about it. Cindyrella Cakes will not disappoint!

Jones Wedding in 2015

Cindyrella Cakes 17

Maddie · event on: 08/20/2017

Its extremely rare to find a cake artist who can deliver finger-licking good cakes AND still have impressive one-of- a-kind designs. Cindyrella cakes has mastered both. The cakes are beautifully made and o! so yummy. That's why they are my go-to for all things cake. everyone should experience a Cindyrella cake, at least once. You won't be disappointed.

Hawa · event on: 08/25/2017

Cindy is the best. I needed a cake for a party and she came through. The cake was delicious and everyone enjoyed it. I've used Cindyrella Cakes for many of my events and will continue to.

Linda · event on: 05/14/2017

The cakes was AMAZING!! I can tell she work very hard to make the cake because it was SO funominal and YUMMY! I suggest you order one and try it.

Jamila · event on: 09/23/2017

The cake was moist and delicious. She provided exactly what I wanted. The caKe was the centerpiece of the birthday party. The kids n parents loved the cake.

Alysia · event on: 09/30/2017

This is the second time that I have used Cindyrella Cakes for 2 of the most important events to celebrate in my life. The cakes have been no less than amazing. Her creativity and ability to create whatever you dream up for your event is the best out there. I highly recommend her sevices. You won't be disappointed.

Lenox · event on: 09/30/2017

This cake was above and beyond what I expected. Not only was it beautiful, but it was moist and full of flavor. All of our guests loved it
    ....even the ones that don't typically eat cake. I can't wait to order again.

D · event on: 10/09/2017

Cindy was great! Very helpful, patient, and accommodating. The cake and cupcakes were amazing!

Tiffany · event on: 09/25/2017

My cake was beautiful and it actually tasted good. Cindy is amazing! I most definitely will be ordering from her again.