24 Reviews for Cindyrella Cakes

Cake Cutters (1)
Cake Toppers (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
16 Cindyrella Cakes Reviews

My wedding cake was so gorgeous and elegant! Cindy really paid attention to detail and made sure it was exactly what I wanted. She also delivered it 2 hours away. I made a great choice in choosing her to share with me on my special day.

Photo for Cindyrella Cakes Review - My maid of honor alongside my lovely cake...
Profile Picture Csherri, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding was this past Sunday, June 17th 2018 and our cake was perfect! Thank you Cindy for giving us the perfect cake. It was delicious and beautiful!!

Photo for Cindyrella Cakes Review - Our wedding cake was beautiful! Thank u Cindy! - Naeemah
Profile Picture Naeemah , 6/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Local, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

The cake was beautiful, although it was a faux cake with a single layer of real cake for anniversary keepsake, I'm glad I chose this company to make my imagination come true. Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Vicci, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Cindy was so very nice, professional and the cake was beautiful! My guests thought the cake and the display was classy and sophisticated. I will definitely be calling on Cindy again!

Profile Picture SONDRA, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Local, Cakes

There aren't enough stars to give to Cindy for my experience with her service and the quality of her cakes. I keep using Cindy for all of my events. Not only do her cakes taste great; she can also create anything you want. SERIOUSLY! ANYTHING! She has a creative flare that makes it fun to consult with her. Cindy - you are THE bomb!

Profile Picture Nana, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would absolutely recommend her services!! I loved our cake and it tasted so good!

Profile Picture Lydia, 4/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindyrella cakes was a hit at my birthday party,cindy was very professional and detailed in all my needs will.i highly recommend this company for all you cake needs.

Profile Picture Abena, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was absolutely amazing! I contacted her and met with her roughly a month before the wedding and the cake was perfect! I was afraid it was going to be too short of notice but she made it happen. Everyone commented on how great it tasted.

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Awesome!!! Calls and writes back right away! Set up is perfect.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was so professional and accommodated the last minute details I requested. The display was gorgeous and the cupcakes were delicious! Guests raved about them! I highly recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy is AMAZING!! The cakes were delicious ans gorgeous. I DEFINITELY will be ordering all cakes from her.

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

We had several ideas of what we wanted for our wedding cake and Cindy was able to bring our ideas to life. She was patient and listened to us. She was very detailed and punctual. Our special day would not have been complete without our beautiful wedding cake. We received several compliments from our guests. The pool table grooms cake was also a hit. Thank you very much Cindy for making our dreams come true ☺.

Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was very helpful and patient with us when we were deciding and designing our cake. She was on time and the cake was beautiful.

Profile Picture Nana, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

AMAZING!!!! Cindy is so talented and she really captured our vision for the wedding cake and the groom's cake. She loves to create and can meet any confectionary challenge - just provide a sketch or photo and it's done! From the moment that you talk with her, you know that you are in good hands. For the wedding, our cake including 3-tiers and the flavor was white chocolate (approx. $600). The groom's cake was a math/science theme (calculator and beakers) and the flavor was red velvet (approx. $130). Everything was wonderful and we received so many compliments about the look of the cake, and more importantly...the TASTE! We've also chosen Cindyrella Cakes to provide cakes and desserts for other celebratory events, and she never disappoints.

Profile Picture kenia, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

I used Cindyrella Cakes for my wedding and I was so impressed! She was on time, professional and the cupcakes were a crowd hit!!! Needless to say none were left. She did an amazing cupcake tier for my sunflower theme wedding. I would recommend her to anyone, she can absolutely do anything you ask for! Love, love, love this vendor!

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was awesome!! Our wedding cake was delicious, moist, detailed to our style and colors matched perfectly with our wedding theme. All of our guest still y’all about her strawberry cake. OMG! My mouth is just watering thinking about it. Cindyrella Cakes will not disappoint!

Jones Wedding in 2015