Cindy Shaver Photography Reviews

21 | Huntsville, AL

21 Reviews for Cindy Shaver Photography

21 Cindy Shaver Photography Reviews

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Words can't express my gratitude for Cindy Shaver! She does beautiful work, gets photos back to you in a timely manner, and she is SUCH a good sport when it comes to rambunctious groomsmen ;) For my engagement shoot, she carried her big softbox light around a nature trail with no complaints and made my now-husband and I feel so comfortable that we ended up with beautiful photos that perfectly captured our silliness. Her studio has gorgeous backdrops and props. She has a great eye for photography and captured some truly sweet moments that I didn't know she even saw. In short, I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for my wedding. She won't let you down!

Cindy Shaver Photography 1
    Cindy Shaver Photography 2

Meagan · Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing pics!! Couldnt be happier with them!

Cindy Shaver Photography 3
    Cindy Shaver Photography 4

Jade · Married on 11/19/2017

I am so thankful for Cindy Shaver. Her photographs are something I will cherish forever. She captured our special day, as well as my sweet family, perfectly. She will never know how much those pictures will forever mean to me. She is an amazing photographer. Everyone asked me where I got married after they saw my pictures. Her pictures made my home look like a $10,000 venue! I will forever recommend her to anyone who needs amazing pictures.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Cindy Shaver Photography 5
    Cindy Shaver Photography 6
    Cindy Shaver Photography 7
    Cindy Shaver Photography 8
    Cindy Shaver Photography 9
    Cindy Shaver Photography 10

Cindy Shaver Photography's reply:

You are so very special. I was honored to have been blessed with this opportunity.

DeLisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Cindy is a joy to work with and the photos that she took of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding were beautiful. Our friends commented repeatedly on social media how incredible the photos were. We could not be more pleased with the moments she captured on their special day. If you are looking for someone that is truly a master of their craft, Cindy is the perfect choice to shoot your wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Thanks so much!!!

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

Cindy has been great to work with! So far she has given me everything I have asked for. She has also been very accommodating with our engagement pictures. My fiancé and I are in different cities right now due to school and she has been very helping in finding a time and place that works for all of us.

Salina · Married on 11/12/2016

Cindy was the photographer for my daughter's recent wedding. This was our fourth child to marry, and I can say without hesitation that Cindy was by far the best photographer we have worked with! She worked hard from early morning to preserve the memories of this very special day. I saw her everywhere: photographing the bride and bridesmaids in the dressing room, the groom and his dad playing lawn games, and the preparations at the reception, in addition to the posed groups and the great action shots she captured during the wedding! She has a fabulous eye for getting the best shot much more quickly than other photographers we have worked with. She was assertive when needed, but was usually hovering quietly, snapping away! She began posting photos online the week after the wedding, and I love all of them! Her pricing is very reasonable as well. My daughter and I are incredibly pleased with Cindy Saver Photography!

Samantha · Married on 08/14/2015

Cindy did an amazing job on both our engagement and our wedding pictures! She is professional, knowledgable, and is not afraid of getting down on the ground in the mud if it means getting the perfect shot! Our pictures came back very soon after our wedding, and she even put together a slide show of pictures set to music for us. I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking for a photographer!

*+* JUST SO WE ARE ALL CLEAR .. I checked Cindy's available dates BEFORE I picked my wedding date!! This is the lady you come to when you want perfection and professionalism!! I could NOT have asked for anything better!! She is by far the best choice for any kind of photography!! Not to mention, she is am amazing, honest person!! *+*

Madison · Married on 05/08/2015

She takes incredible pictures! She doesn't take long to get stuff done. All my pictures were taken in a pretty short amount of time and turned out fantastic!!!

Cindy is a blessing to our family! She was recommended to us by another photographer in Huntsville. From the first meeting, Cindy was kind and listened. She is not pushy and does not try to make lots of traditional poses. Cindy takes the time to know you and your style and work with your needs. I did not realize as a bride how much time you spend with your photographer on your wedding day. I am so glad Cindy was part of this day. She was hidden and let us enjoy the moments, and yet captured the day just as we would like!!

Heather · Married on 10/09/2014

Cindy and I worked together for a styled photo shoot at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation! She has a great eye for setting the scene and helping the models pose in a natural and gorgeous way! Her turn around on the finished product is unbelievably fast. She had photos online within a week of the shoot. She is sweet and fun!! We recommend her to many of our Brides and will continue to do so!!

Connie · Married on 06/28/2014

A picture is worth a 1000 words, we've all heard this statement! A Photographer for any special event is a large decision and Cindy Shaver is the lady for the job! Not only was she trusted for my son's graduation photos; she was also the chosen photographer for our daughter's wedding this year! My daughter and I are scrapbookers and have always enjoyed this hobby together, so we knew the photographs taken for this special event must be perfect; however, we did have a budget. Photographers are a dime a dozen it so seems today but even after looking at prices from more than a couple options, we chose to sacrifice in other areas to benefit from Cindy's knowledge, her attention to detail, her quick response, her ability to know my daughter and future son-n-law and capture their personalities. This day can't be reenacted--it must be caught that day and Cindy did just that! She is worth every penny! Thanks so much for helping us to bring this day back to life each time we look at these pictures!

Jessica · Married on 12/28/2013

Cindy is AWESOME!! She did our engagement and wedding pictures and I loved them all! She was super flexible so easy to work with. I showed her pictures of what I wanted for the feel of our wedding portraits and she nailed it. The only problem was that I had a hard time choosing which pictures I wanted for our album! She really made our wedding day great by taking such quality pictures without being intrusive and at a very reasonable price. If you get the chance, you should definitely work with Cindy.

Julianne · Married on 04/21/2013

Cindy was great to work with and it is obvious she is very experienced and skilled at what she does. She scouted out good places to shoot around our venue prior to the wedding and had so many creative ideas for poses that really captured our personalities! During the wedding we barely even saw her or her assistant; we couldn't believe how much they were able to stay out of the way and still capture everything! She took over 800 photos for us and every one was touched up or edited beautifully! She is amazing with lighting, even our indoor photos look gorgeous.
    She offers different packages for a variety of prices and can do these amazing wedding photo books where she lets you choose your favorite photos and elegantly displays them on printed pages in an album. With any good photography, you pay for quality. I definitely feel she was worth the price. Having someone who is a professional makes a HUGE difference, especially on such a special day.

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2012

Very pleased with Life's Captured Moments! Cindy did an amazing job! She is super sweet & so easy to work with! I highly recommend & will definitely be using her in the future :) All my pictures are amazing...I am in love with them all!!!

Maggie · Married on 09/29/2012

I LOVED the work Life's Captured Moments did for my wedding. The photos made me look like a supermodel! Cindy was flexible and very quick. She captured all the photos we wanted very fast and we were able to enjoy our day as well as have beautiful memories captured. I am so pleased with her photos I will be using her to photograph our first child after she's born.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Cindy Shaver Photography's reply:

Thanks, Maggie! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2012

We love our wedding pictures! They are absolutely wonderful! The pictures are beautiful, and we were so excited to get our pictures back so SOON, and to get a preview even sooner!! :) Very prompt! Thank you so much!

Cindy · Married on 10/22/2011

Life's Captured Moments did an amazing job for us at our daughter's wedding. Cindy Shaver knows what she is doing. Unlike so many people who grab a camera and call themselves a photgrapher, Cindy is a professional. And yet so personable. We love her!
    Printing was done quickly; and the quality of the photographs we ordered were the best and the prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend her!

Jessie · Married on 10/15/2011

Cindy is fabulous. She has a very unique photographic style and takes beautiful pictures. You don't have to worry about posing; she'll take care of everything. She makes you feel comfortable, at ease, and totally glam at the same time. Every picture, even the candids, is beautifully captured. Overall, it was a wonderful experience with wonderful results! I'll be using her anytime I need a photographer from now on.

Amie · Married on 07/01/2011

Cindy is a wonderful photographer who does amazing work! She works with you to get pictures of what you want, and does a fantastic job of capturing the details of your wedding. I truly enjoyed working with her!

Karla · Married on 10/14/2006

Cindy is such an incredible photographer! She has not only done my daughter's wedding but has also photographed our family and grandchildren. She has many wonderful ideas for portraits and the quality of her work is outstanding. I would highly recommend her in all areas!