Cindy Medick Photography, LLC Reviews

25 | Mansfield, TX

25 Reviews for Cindy Medick Photography, LLC

25 Cindy Medick Photography, LLC Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 04/13/2019

Cindy is professional, organized, fun, and talented! She responds to emails promptly and was happy to accommodate our hectic schedules. Her website has wonderful examples of her work, which we instantly loved! She also sent out timely and helpful information to help us design and schedule our perfect engagement session. Further, my fiance and I had a blast at our engagement session! She and her husband were fun, inviting, and we had a blast taking pictures with them and our photos are gorgeous!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

We had so much fun too! I loved our session so much, I had to add some of my favorites on here! Y'all are too cute together and I can't wait until April! :)

Kayla · Getting married on 03/23/2019

We had the best time with Cindy! She truly captured our personalities on camera! Our pictures were so much more than we imagined they would be! She kept us laughing the whole time! We highly recommend Cindy!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 9
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 10
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 11

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Kayla! I had a blast with you both!

Melissa · Getting married on 01/19/2019

Cindy was amazing! She was so happy and enthusiastic throughout our engagement shoot and guided us through the process so smoothly! I couldn’t have ask for a better photographer! We are absolutely in love with every photo she took.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa! We had a blast with you guys and I love seeing all your pictures on Instagram! Congrats to you both!
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

The best ever!!!

We had absolutely the best experience with Cindy Medick Photgraphy!! I knew I loved Cindy from the first time we spoke. From my bridal portraits through the wedding itself she was the best. So thoughtful, sweet, professional, timely, accommodating, and just all around amazing. I also did not have a wedding planner and she helped us so much with her wedding timeline! Her photos were absolutely gorgeous and she and Phillip were a joy to work with!! I cannot stop looking at my wedding pictures and will treasure them forever!

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 09/16/2018

You have to hire Cindy!

I highly recommend Cindy Medick Photography – you will not be disappointed. Cindy is so professional and will be an invaluable asset ensuring you receive your dream photos. Her photos are top quality and you will have such a blast during your shoots. Her and her husband are so fun together and overall great people. You will feel relaxed, comforted, and excited all at the same time! If there is anyone you should trust as your photographer, it’s Cindy.

I hired Cindy to be my wedding photographer and she was so willing to learn about the locations and poses I was interested in and worked through absolutely every detail to aid in my planning process and overall ease of mind. I’m an OCD individual and have a keen eye for detail and there were so many things Cindy beat me to and I was never unsatisfied with the quality of her work. Upon agreeing on the contract, I received a super cute, smelly good welcome package with a planner, awesome pens, and few other goodies. Later in the planning months, I felt extremely overwhelmed and discouraged and she sent me a Starbucks gift card with a very sweet message to take a breath, relax, and that we’re in the home stretch. Cindy is incredible and a phenomenal connection to have. Her expertise as a photographer shines through with every advice she gives and photo she takes. You can see her passion beam out when working with her and she genuinely cares about you and your interests. If this review does not encourage you to do business with her, I don’t know what will. Hire Cindy. You won’t regret it.

Dominique · Married on 07/21/2018

Cindy and her team were great! Not only did they capture our wedding with gorgeous phots, they were also fun to be around and made the experience even better. The engagement and wedding photos were amazing!
    -Dominique and Dane

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 12
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 13
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 14

DeAnne Glover · Married on 07/21/2018

Nothing Short of Amazing!

Cindy was a complete joy to work with! From the moment we met her she felt like part of our family. She has an incredible gift of capturing every single detail and her pictures are absolutely amazing!! After receiving our pictures in such a short time, we re-lived the whole wedding. She helped make that day so magical! She is not just an amazing photographer, she is also an amazing story teller! I highly recommend Cindy and her team, you will not be disappointed!

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 15
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 16

Marisa · Married on 06/23/2018

I like to call Cindy my "Little Miracle Worker". I had NEVER felt more beautiful than when she photographed me. I'm not a big fan of being in front of the camera, and she caught all the right angles - that I hardly recognized myself. She was patient with both me I'm not used to having the attention on me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cindy for your engagement & wedding photos. She will definitely be my "go-to" photographer as Lee & I continue our lives together. You won't regret having Cindy with you on your special day!

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 17
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 18
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 19
    Cindy Medick Photography, LLC 20

Mandi · Married on 06/03/2018

I wouldn’t recommend any other photographer but Cindy. From the engagement photos to the wedding photos, she made us all feel so comfortable and at ease. She was wonderful to work with and I knew no matter what photos she took, they would be beautiful. Her helpers were just as pleasant to work with too. She went above and beyond what was expected of her. I promise you won’t go wrong if you hire her for your special day.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

You made my day! What a wonderful compliment! Thank you Mandi! Congrats again to you and Jeremy! We loved getting to hang out with you both!

Debbie · Married on 06/03/2018

Cindy and her staff were absolutely amazing. The only problem we had with her pictures is that too many of them were great and we are having a difficult time picking the best! The engagement photographs were as beautiful and creative and the wedding pictures. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

You are so sweet thank you so much Debbie! We loved getting to know your family! : )

Lona · Married on 03/24/2018

Cindy & her team were incredible!!! Both the engagement session & our wedding was a wonderful experience! She (they) are professional and so talented! Loved her!!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Lona! I couldn't be happier for you two!

Corey · Married on 09/23/2017

Cindy was GREAT!!! She was very kind and understanding on our special day!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks Corey!! It was an amazing day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2017

Cindy combined professionalism with artistry to create photos that are now treasures to our family. I always recommend Cindy Medick to brides, couples, and families.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

I appreciate that Jennifer! You are so sweet!

Mari · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Cindy. She and her husband are great people and wonderful to work with. Needless to say they did an amazing job! They captured wonderful moments we'll treasure forever!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks Mari! I still look back on your amazing day! Such love in your family!

Adam · Married on 01/14/2017

By far the best photographer around. Cindy and her staff sure know how to get the best shot and make it fun while doing it. Give her a shot you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Adam! I just loved getting to know you both.

Emily · Married on 11/12/2016

Cindy was great! She made both of us feel comfortable and set up poses that were natural. Our pictures came out great and we got all the rights to them! I highly recommend Cindy

Sent on 02/14/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

I appreciate this Emily! I actually have a sample album made of just you and Jay.

Cam · Married on 11/12/2016

Cindy was fantastic. She certainly exceeded our expectations. I wouldn't even consider looking for anyone else for our professional photography needs! Our family absolutely loved the photos... they even asked if she would come to California! Cindy is certainly a gem.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Amber! I loved your family too. Would love to make a trip to California!

Kristina · Married on 08/20/2016

I would highly recommend cindy medick photography!! She captured every moment of my wedding, and seemed to be everywhere at once. The pictures turned out beyond my expectations. And you cant beat her pricing on her packages!!! Definitely will use her again for future occasions

Sent on 02/07/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kristina! Your wedding was just beautiful. In fact, one of your pictures is right on my homepage. I love it!

Britt · Married on 06/11/2016

Cindy was so patient with my entire family. All 13 of us including two little ones wanted family pictures and they turned out phenomenal! She is a perfectionist and will absolutely not disappoint. She was at the location before we arrived already set up for us. The pictures were ready within a very reasonable amount of time and easy to access for all of my family to see. Thanks so much Cindy for such a great experience!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Britt! Your family is so much fun to be around. My jaw hurt from smiling so much.

Kaysie · Married on 05/01/2016

My family and I loved working with Cindy Medick Photography. Family pictures can be so stressful! Cindy and her husband immediately put us at ease. I didn't feel rushed or pushed for time, as I have with other photographers. It was honestly an enjoyable experience. Cindy was so very patient with my family of five. I could not have been more pleased with the end results. Our family pictures were beautiful; capturing a precious moment in time that I will treasure for years to come.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

You are so sweet Kaysie thank you! We had a blast getting a tour of your beautiful property and getting to know your family. Hope to see you all again soon.

Christina · Married on 04/09/2016

You have to feel a connection, feel comfortable and to be able to express your feelings. Cindy is amazing!! She is very energetic and positive. Cindy's smile has a genuine warmth that will draw you in to help you relax, to feel connected and comfortable with her. Her photos are so captivating that each time you look at them, you would relive that amazing day you married your soul mate. Cindy truly has your best interest at heart and would give her absolute best to ensure your special day is unforgettable.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Christina! What a wonderful review. And thank you for letting me be a part of such a great day!

Cheryl · Married on 10/24/2015

We had family pictures done, and Cindy made us feel so at ease. She's professional and accommodating, and went out of her way to get some great shots of our family. We highly recommend her to anyone who wants amazing pictures!!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Cheryl! You are always such a cheerleader for me. We appreciate you so much.

Paulette · Married on 10/15/2015

Cindy Medick photography has served us very well on several occasions! Cindy is very creative, flexible with scheduling time and location of the shoot, and she creates a very laid-back atmosphere for her clients. Cindy has captured wonderful moments when she shot our family pictures, and my son's senior pictures. They turned out better than I had hoped, and her prices can't be beat! I look forward to working with her again this spring as she shoots my second son's senior pictures and a family session as well!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Paulette! I always look forward to our sessions. You have such a wonderful and respectful family. You are blessed!
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 06/04/2016

4.2

Excellent service. Willing to take whatever pictures you like as well as offer nice suggestions. Excellent quality of pictures.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Cindy Medick Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Isaiah! It was such an honor to capture your wedding day. In fact, some of my favorite photos are of you and Haley.