Cindy Medick Photography Reviews

Cindy Medick Photography 7
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 09/21/2019

Cindy is Amazing

I cannot recommend Cindy enough! We used her for engagements, bridals, and our wedding. She did such an amazing job on all of the photos. We have gotten so many compliments about how great our photographer was and how fun she was at the wedding. We loved working with her as she made everything so easy. She helped coach us on posing so we all looked great. She is so kind and really cares about her couples. We got to interact with her for awhile because we had a long engagement and throughout the whole process, Cindy was there helping us get organized and create timelines. She made us feel so special and we have been raving about her to anyone that will listen. She and Philip did a great job through all of our sessions and I hope more people I know hire her for their events so they can have a great experience and great photos to last a life time! Thanks again, Cindy, for everything!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend!

Cindy is amazing to work with! She is professional, organized, and easy to communicate with. She captured beautiful engagement and wedding photos that my husband and I will cherish forever. Cindy helped us throughout the planning process and assisted in ensuring our wedding day flowed smoothly. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Susan Mcclendon · Married on 06/08/2019

Susan M. - mother of the bride

Cindy is an AMAZING photographer (who will also become your friend)! She is attentive to detail and captures the magic of every moment. Cindy also will walk your through every process & detail and make your wedding so special!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Cindy is professional, organized, fun, and talented! She responds to emails promptly and was happy to accommodate our hectic schedules. Her website has wonderful examples of her work, which we instantly loved! She also sent out timely and helpful information to help us design and schedule our perfect engagement session. Further, my fiance and I had a blast at our engagement session! She and her husband were fun, inviting, and we had a blast taking pictures with them and our photos are gorgeous!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

We had so much fun too! I loved our session so much, I had to add some of my favorites on here! Y'all are too cute together and I can't wait until April! :)
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/23/2019

We had the best time with Cindy! She truly captured our personalities on camera! Our pictures were so much more than we imagined they would be! She kept us laughing the whole time! We highly recommend Cindy!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Cindy Medick Photography 12
    Cindy Medick Photography 13
    Cindy Medick Photography 14

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kayla! I had a blast with you both!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Cindy was amazing! She was so happy and enthusiastic throughout our engagement shoot and guided us through the process so smoothly! I couldn’t have ask for a better photographer! We are absolutely in love with every photo she took.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa! We had a blast with you guys and I love seeing all your pictures on Instagram! Congrats to you both!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 01/12/2019

Caring, Talented, & The Perfect Fit!

Cindy was the 1st vendor we reached out to after our engagement- just look at her photo galleries and her rave reviews! Plus having a 2nd photographer was a requirement for us- and Philip is the best 2nd photographer ever!!
    She was so responsive and wanted to genuinely get to know us, in addition to what to we wanted our dream wedding day to be and what we wanted from a photographer...all before we even booked her!
    Once we had our date set and booked her, we continued to be impressed! Cindy is so organized (something my Type A self LOVES) and creative, all while working with your schedule and budget and wants. She was accommodating in scheduling our engagement session and considered things we didn't even think of in setting up that session. She worked with our desire to shoot and two different locations with (way too many, now that I think about it) outfit changes! Her & Philip kept us entertained and got us to react in ways that looked so natural in the photographs!
    We received our preview within days and our entire album within 2 weeks! She was willing to make a few edits as we requested and through it all made us so excited to have her & Philip there on our wedding day!
    She communicated perfectly with us and our wedding planner to craft the perfect day of timeline, reviewed ALL of my photograph requests and ideas, and helped make them happen! Her & Philip were so prepared that day and captured moments we hadn't even thought of! She has the best eye for images and seeing some of the moments made us so thankful we had her.
    Even though it was windy and cold on our wedding day, her & Philip worked with everyone to capture all the images outside we desired and hide how cold we all felt! They were never intrusive during the ceremony or reception-we can't believe some of the shots they got as we swear they weren't even around during those times!- yet they got every moment you want your photographers to capture. Again, we received our preview and full album so quickly our guests were shocked when we were sharing the images! Her editing is so natural and smooth, she can make anyone photogenic!
    Cindy was so thoughtful throughout the entire process and was a complete joy to work with. Photographs are such an important part of your wedding day and we are so grateful to have ones that are gorgeous and capture the exact feelings of the day.
    We will definitely be working with them again!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Amber · Married on 12/27/2018

Hire this woman

Cindy was the icing on the cake to our wedding day. She and her husband perfectly captured our day, and made everyone feel SO comfortable. Somehow she was able to capture all of the little special moments among our families and friends; we are so grateful to have the photos preserving the memories and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 12/08/2018

Phenomenal Photographer!

When choosing vendors for my wedding I had the most anxiety about choosing a photographer. It was so important to me that we vibed well, nail the look I was going for, and of course fit into our budget. Cindy superseded all expectations in every area. Not only is she AMAZING at photography, but she has the absolute sweetest soul. Her fun, outgoing personality is incredibly infectious and she makes you feel incredibly comfortable. The photos her (and her awesome Hubby) took at our wedding were incredible! Her attention to detail is unlike any other. I will be using Cindy for all events in our future, and highly recommend her to any and everyone.

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Cindy Medick Photography 19
    Cindy Medick Photography 20
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2018

So glad I have beautiful photos to remember our night by

I cannot say enough amazing things about Cindy and Phillip. It’s extremely important that you find a photographer that you are comfortable around and that you trust and we couldn’t have gone with anyone better. We ended up having quite a few changes to our original plans and Cindy didn’t miss a beat. They were so accommodating and professional. Not to mention spectacular at what they do. Being a CMbride is the best!! I’m so greatful I have gorgeous photos to remember our night by. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

What a WONDERFUL compliment Sarah! We are so so so honored that you chose us to document such an important time! We just love both of you and know that your future together is going to be so great! Congrats again!

Salvador Delarosa · Married on 10/13/2018

Best photographers!

Cindy And her Husband were awesome! Our wedding pictures were beautiful. Thank you guys!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

Thanks Salvador!!!! Y'all are awesome! : ) The rain was so crazy that morning but we were so happy for you guys that it stopped before all the festivities started. It was a perfect day!
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

The best ever!!!

We had absolutely the best experience with Cindy Medick Photgraphy!! I knew I loved Cindy from the first time we spoke. From my bridal portraits through the wedding itself she was the best. So thoughtful, sweet, professional, timely, accommodating, and just all around amazing. I also did not have a wedding planner and she helped us so much with her wedding timeline! Her photos were absolutely gorgeous and she and Phillip were a joy to work with!! I cannot stop looking at my wedding pictures and will treasure them forever!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 09/16/2018

You have to hire Cindy!

I highly recommend Cindy Medick Photography – you will not be disappointed. Cindy is so professional and will be an invaluable asset ensuring you receive your dream photos. Her photos are top quality and you will have such a blast during your shoots. Her and her husband are so fun together and overall great people. You will feel relaxed, comforted, and excited all at the same time! If there is anyone you should trust as your photographer, it’s Cindy.

I hired Cindy to be my wedding photographer and she was so willing to learn about the locations and poses I was interested in and worked through absolutely every detail to aid in my planning process and overall ease of mind. I’m an OCD individual and have a keen eye for detail and there were so many things Cindy beat me to and I was never unsatisfied with the quality of her work. Upon agreeing on the contract, I received a super cute, smelly good welcome package with a planner, awesome pens, and few other goodies. Later in the planning months, I felt extremely overwhelmed and discouraged and she sent me a Starbucks gift card with a very sweet message to take a breath, relax, and that we’re in the home stretch. Cindy is incredible and a phenomenal connection to have. Her expertise as a photographer shines through with every advice she gives and photo she takes. You can see her passion beam out when working with her and she genuinely cares about you and your interests. If this review does not encourage you to do business with her, I don’t know what will. Hire Cindy. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Genevieve · Married on 07/28/2018

My fiance and I absolutely loved working with Cindy! From the very beginning she exemplified professionalism and a dedication to her client, and was quick to adapt to an ever-changing schedule. My fiance and I felt relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire session. Cindy was able to capture exactly all the shots we envisioned. She is extremely creative and flexible to the surroundings. She was such a joy to work with, so much so that we wish we could take her to Washington with us to be our wedding photographer! We love Cindy!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Cindy Medick Photography 21
    Cindy Medick Photography 22
    Cindy Medick Photography 23
    Cindy Medick Photography 24

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

Thanks Genevieve! Only a few weeks away until your wedding!! Ah!!! Congrats to you both! We so wish we could be there with you in Washington! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Dominique · Married on 07/21/2018

Cindy and her team were great! Not only did they capture our wedding with gorgeous phots, they were also fun to be around and made the experience even better. The engagement and wedding photos were amazing!
    -Dominique and Dane

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Cindy Medick Photography 25
    Cindy Medick Photography 26
    Cindy Medick Photography 27

DeAnne Glover · Married on 07/21/2018

Nothing Short of Amazing!

Cindy was a complete joy to work with! From the moment we met her she felt like part of our family. She has an incredible gift of capturing every single detail and her pictures are absolutely amazing!! After receiving our pictures in such a short time, we re-lived the whole wedding. She helped make that day so magical! She is not just an amazing photographer, she is also an amazing story teller! I highly recommend Cindy and her team, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Cindy Medick Photography 28
    Cindy Medick Photography 29

Marisa · Married on 06/23/2018

I like to call Cindy my "Little Miracle Worker". I had NEVER felt more beautiful than when she photographed me. I'm not a big fan of being in front of the camera, and she caught all the right angles - that I hardly recognized myself. She was patient with both me I'm not used to having the attention on me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cindy for your engagement & wedding photos. She will definitely be my "go-to" photographer as Lee & I continue our lives together. You won't regret having Cindy with you on your special day!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Cindy Medick Photography 30
    Cindy Medick Photography 31
    Cindy Medick Photography 32
    Cindy Medick Photography 33

Mandi · Married on 06/03/2018

I wouldn’t recommend any other photographer but Cindy. From the engagement photos to the wedding photos, she made us all feel so comfortable and at ease. She was wonderful to work with and I knew no matter what photos she took, they would be beautiful. Her helpers were just as pleasant to work with too. She went above and beyond what was expected of her. I promise you won’t go wrong if you hire her for your special day.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

You made my day! What a wonderful compliment! Thank you Mandi! Congrats again to you and Jeremy! We loved getting to hang out with you both!

Debbie · Married on 06/03/2018

Cindy and her staff were absolutely amazing. The only problem we had with her pictures is that too many of them were great and we are having a difficult time picking the best! The engagement photographs were as beautiful and creative and the wedding pictures. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

You are so sweet thank you so much Debbie! We loved getting to know your family! : )

Lona · Married on 03/24/2018

Cindy & her team were incredible!!! Both the engagement session & our wedding was a wonderful experience! She (they) are professional and so talented! Loved her!!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Lona! I couldn't be happier for you two!

Corey · Married on 09/23/2017

Cindy was GREAT!!! She was very kind and understanding on our special day!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

Thanks Corey!! It was an amazing day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2017

Cindy combined professionalism with artistry to create photos that are now treasures to our family. I always recommend Cindy Medick to brides, couples, and families.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

I appreciate that Jennifer! You are so sweet!

Mari · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Cindy. She and her husband are great people and wonderful to work with. Needless to say they did an amazing job! They captured wonderful moments we'll treasure forever!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

Thanks Mari! I still look back on your amazing day! Such love in your family!

Adam · Married on 01/14/2017

By far the best photographer around. Cindy and her staff sure know how to get the best shot and make it fun while doing it. Give her a shot you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Adam! I just loved getting to know you both.

Emily · Married on 11/12/2016

Cindy was great! She made both of us feel comfortable and set up poses that were natural. Our pictures came out great and we got all the rights to them! I highly recommend Cindy

Sent on 02/14/2017

Cindy Medick Photography's reply:

I appreciate this Emily! I actually have a sample album made of just you and Jay.