23 Reviews for Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats

Express Shipping (3)
No (3)
Clothing (1)
23 Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats Reviews

Purchase these flats for my bridesmaids and I am IN LOVE. The pouch the come in makes them even better to gift - I can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I absolutely love these flats ! I purchased them for Me, my bridesmaids and even my mom. They are true to size and so comfy !! My feet will definitely be happy on my wedding day

Profile Picture Paola, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

What can I say about this company! These shoes are the sweetest! I love the hand held pouch and how they were labeled for me! My wedding is in 2017 but I can't wait to give them to my girls! Fast shipment and production! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Brittani, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Our bridesmaids and the bride loved these slippers. We were all in agony from our shoes, and the slippers were a welcome sight. Thank you! Great bridesmaids gift!

Profile Picture Gayle, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These beautiful dancing slippers were a sweet touch.

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Move over Jimmy Johns, because Cinderollies is freaky fast! They answered all my questions so quickly and super thoroughly, and my package arrived just a few days later! The flats have elastic on the back to keep your foot in place and I cannot wait to tear up the dance floor with my bridesmaids in them!! These make perfect bridesmaids gifts and they are SO affordable but feel like a quality product that will last beyond just the wedding! Love love love the staff and Cinderollies! Keep up the fantastic work :)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These flats are sooo comfortable - and I can't ever wear flats because of the pain they cause. I wear them to work and I will be ordering them for my bridesmaids!
Great customer service and a great product.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered 7 flats for my bridesmaids to change into at the wedding!! I know they will just love them! Quick response time and Cinderollies even wrote on the tag the names of my girls with the correct size to alleviate some of my stress! Will def do business again!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These are amazing gifts to give the bridal party and even guests. The pouches are perfect to carry the flats in, and heck can even double up as a little clutch. Great company

Profile Picture Belen, 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Order now. Very happy with my products and super fast shipping.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I found cinderollies on Etsy, and am so glad that I did! I bought the gold cinderollies for all of my bridesmaids in my party, because after standing in heels for several hours, I know we are going to need some sweet relief! I have not used them for the wedding yet, but have held onto mine throughout all of the wedding activities, just in case I needed them! And let's just say, I'm getting my money's worth! They're super convenient and cute.
Also, I would just like to point out that I am someone who LOVES genuine, good customer service. That is what you get here. I'd give them 10 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Our Cinderollies were a hit at our wedding! All the ladies absolutely LOVED them and thought it was such a great idea so they could kick-off their heels and be able to enjoy dancing the night away in these comfortable and stylish ballet flats! I kept a pair for myself and wear them going out! HIGHLY recommend these to anyone who doesn't want to really do party favors (because let's face it, majority of people tend to not take them and/or throw them out later) but know that these will definitely be a hit with all the ladies! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/11/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Express Shipping, Shipping, Clothing, No

I chose Cinderollies for my wedding shoes and was so pleased that I did!! They are light and comfortable, and so dainty and pretty to look at! I noticed throughout the night how comfortable my feet were. I HIGHLY recommend these shoes! Whether for your wedding shoes, or for something to slip into at the wedding reception. And I was so impressed with the service as I interacted with the business!!

Profile Picture Ellie, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Shipping, No

Cinderollies saved my feet and my bridesmaids' feet too on my wedding day! They are so cute and comfortable you'll find yourself wearing them long after your special day. I walked the Las Vegas strip on my honeymoon for hours and teach my music and movement classes in them. So durable! Will be purchasing more colors for myself to spoil my feet on days when I spend hours in the recording studio prepping for my new blues album!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These were a phenomenal purchase for our wedding! I chose them over others based on reviews on Etsy (as well as pricing and shipping), and I'm glad I did. I got myself some along with some for bridesmaids and other family members. They REALLY came in handy when we went to a place for portraits in San Francisco and it was very unwise to wear heels while traversing rocks and countless stairs. They packed easily, and my bridesmaids wore them for the majority of the reception. They were incredibly happy with them, and they'll definitely hold up for at least a few wears! I am not generally the type to wear heels I can't rock all night, but I DO still keep these in the car JUST in case!

Profile Picture Erica, 11/5/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Shipping

Great fast delivery, and any questions you have about product they are quick to response. I ordered a few of these for my wedding in October 2016 and mother of groom, mother of bride and bridesmaid and matrons of honor all loved them and still Wear them around there house. Definitely recommend!!!!

Profile Picture User5612342, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

This company is fantastic and super responsive. I had my order of 7 ballet flats to my door within a week of placing my order and this was during a hurricane evacuation in South Carolina. The ballet flats are adorable and super comfy. My bridesmaids absolutely loved them! All of my girls were in their flats looking fab by the time we did grand entrance and they danced the night away with no complaints. I would definitely order from this company again.

Profile Picture Raquel, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Express Shipping, No

We all LOVED our Cinderollies! With an outdoor wedding, I was looking for something comfortable, cute, flat, and affordable. I found the right color without any issue and we loved that they just slid right on and we could roll them up and put them in our purse when we were done with them. Can we say space saver! I also personally loved that when I put them on it was almost like being barefoot, which is my preference of footwear...shoeless! I didn't want aching feet at the end of my wedding day, and these did the job.
I had a couple questions that Chris & Nicki answered super fast and they were so sweet. Along with being the perfect shoes, it was important to me to support entrepreneurs like Chris & Nicki who put a lot of effort and personality into their work. My 12 year old has not stopped wearing her Cinderollies, they go everywhere she goes!

Profile Picture Lynelle, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Super cute and color is great!

Profile Picture Nina, 2/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I purchased Cinderollies flats as wedding favors for my daughter's wedding. This was one of the best decisions we made for the entire wedding!
On the response card, we left a place for "Ladies shoe size please______". Some of the wedding reception pictures were taken outside on the golf course of our club and everyone was so happy to have their Cinderollies flats, leaving their high heels unharmed from the grass. I highly recommend getting these fabulous flats for wedding favors for guests! Seeing some of our wedding guests, months later, they don't talk about about how beautiful the wedding was but how much they love their Cinderollies.

Profile Picture J, 9/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I absolutely LOVE this amazing company and their wonderful product. I have enjoyed my Cinderollies so much that I decided to get them in several colors. They have come to my rescue more times I can count! These are great wedding favors because they can be used by your guests for so many things!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Express Shipping
4.7

A must have! So excited to give these to my girls for the big day! They shipped very fast and they look adorable.
The conmunication with this company was amazing. Would definitely recommend these to any bride-to-be.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews