124 Reviews for Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats

Express Shipping (5)
Clothing (3)
No (3)
120 Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats Reviews

My bridesmaids absolutely loved their shoes! They came in handy and were so helpful for the wedding! Thank you so much

Profile Picture Adrienne, 12/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The slippers were delivered promptly and they’re soooo comfy. I was very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Gitana, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love my #Cinderollies! Cute and Comfortable, I love it!!!

Profile Picture Doneqwa , 3/31/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for my wonderful ballet flat! Cinderollies was efficient and addressing my needs - as I needed a size larger than what was available on their site. They quickly created me a custom order and shipped my items as soon as they were available. The ballet flats arrived in perfect condition and each had its own specialized pouch. I haven't used them yet, but I know my bridesmaids and mothers will love them. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Got My order in right away and I love the slippers. They are super cute and can’t wait to wear them!!! Ordered them as part of my bridesmaid gift

Profile Picture Juliana, 12/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great choice for my beach wedding!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great quality for the price. The color is perfect. Love the product and how fast they areived.

Profile Picture Marisa, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These are perfect for getting ready.
I personally was gonna use them for the wedding but they are very thin. Will be comfy for dancing. Fast and quick service. Couldnt be happier.

Profile Picture Breann, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Love them, very nice people, arrival was sooner than expected but that was awesome, I would recommend to anyone. Thank u so much again.

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got these for me and my bridesmaids and we absolutely love them! So comfy and cute!

Profile Picture Brittanie, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I can’t wait to wear these on my wedding day. I know they will be so comfortable and cute!

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Purchase these flats for my bridesmaids and I am IN LOVE. The pouch the come in makes them even better to gift - I can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

can’t wait to give to my bridal party. they are the perfect gift to throw in the girls bags, love them!

Profile Picture J, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love these perfect flats! Are super comfortable especially for dancing and when I was running around at my wedding lol. All my bridesmaids love them too.

Profile Picture maressa, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These Cinderollies are very cute and comfortable. My wedding is not until September, but I am looking forward to wearing them that day!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered Cinderollies for my wedding party. They came faster than expected. The colours are awesome, they are comfortable and fit true to size. Unfortunately one of them was missing from the order. I emailed the contact on the order slip and within 5 minutes I had a response and the missing pair was on its way. Fantastic customer service for an amazing product. I would definitely recommend Cinderollies

Profile Picture Susan, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These little slippers are awesome and compact! I gave them to all my bridesmaids for that time of the night when you just have to slip off your stilettos and hit the dance floor!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I bought cinderollies for my upcoming wedding, and while I have not had my big day yet I am incredibly pleased with the look and overall quality of this purchase. I am considering buying their other colors for everyday use. Thank you for a great purchase!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The Cinderollies team got me a complicated order very quickly and talked me through the process!

Profile Picture Sahar, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Express Shipping, Clothing

I ordered 8 Cinderollies for my bridesmaids, myself and the mothers. I could not have been any happier with the speed of delivery as well as quality. They are perfect for the go-bags that I made my bridal party.

Profile Picture Patrycja, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great gift for my bridesmaids! They came within a couple of days of my placing the order. I'm very happy with this purchase!

Profile Picture Takeia, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cute ballet slippers I got for myself and bridesmaids.

Profile Picture cherri, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love that they fit in your pocketbook/bag. They are so comfortable...My bridal party love them..

Profile Picture Felicia, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

They were so great to work with. They answered all my questions very quickly and even told me about promotion codes since I was ordering for 7 people!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/11/18, 1 Review