60 Reviews for Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats

Shipping (3)
No (3)
Clothing (2)
58 Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats Reviews

My bridesmaids absolutely loved their shoes! They came in handy and were so helpful for the wedding! Thank you so much

Profile Picture Adrienne, 12/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for my wonderful ballet flat! Cinderollies was efficient and addressing my needs - as I needed a size larger than what was available on their site. They quickly created me a custom order and shipped my items as soon as they were available. The ballet flats arrived in perfect condition and each had its own specialized pouch. I haven't used them yet, but I know my bridesmaids and mothers will love them. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Got My order in right away and I love the slippers. They are super cute and can’t wait to wear them!!! Ordered them as part of my bridesmaid gift

Profile Picture Juliana, 12/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great choice for my beach wedding!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great quality for the price. The color is perfect. Love the product and how fast they areived.

Profile Picture Marisa, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These are perfect for getting ready.
I personally was gonna use them for the wedding but they are very thin. Will be comfy for dancing. Fast and quick service. Couldnt be happier.

Profile Picture Breann, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Purchase these flats for my bridesmaids and I am IN LOVE. The pouch the come in makes them even better to gift - I can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I love these perfect flats! Are super comfortable especially for dancing and when I was running around at my wedding lol. All my bridesmaids love them too.

Profile Picture maressa, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The Cinderollies team got me a complicated order very quickly and talked me through the process!

Profile Picture Sahar, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Express Shipping, Clothing

I ordered 8 Cinderollies for my bridesmaids, myself and the mothers. I could not have been any happier with the speed of delivery as well as quality. They are perfect for the go-bags that I made my bridal party.

Profile Picture Patrycja, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My wedding day has not happened yet, but I am so excited to give these to my bridesmaids as part of their gifts! I got a pair for myself and my future mother in law. I wanted to give them something they could re-use in the future. And what lady doesn’t love slipping off their heels and dancing the night away?! They were shipped to me quickly and I love the little bags they come in. I can’t wait to wear them in a few months! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I bought these as gifts for my bridesmaids so I'm not sure if they'll be comfy yet (though other reviews said they were!), but the service was great. It was easy to order and the shoes arrived quickly, though, it showed they were delivered and it actually took two extra days. Even so when I contacted customer service, they were very helpful.

Profile Picture Daina, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These shoes are so adorable and most definitely comfortable. It is almost as if you are barefoot. We received our order exactly as w requested and our shipping time was very quick. I would recommend Cinderollies to anyone! I love mine!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Purchased these for my bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. They absolutely loved them! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love the flats that I ordered for my bridesmaids! I can't wait to give it to them on the day! Seller was really quick to respond and also was very helpful by naming all the flats for me. Great quality and the bottom are thick enough to walk on.

Profile Picture Fanny, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These are exactly what I was looking for. You were promoted with shipping....thank you

Profile Picture Charlene, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very impressed with the quality. Got a pair for 6 people in my wedding, they came with the names on the tags. Perfect fit on the size chart and wore them all night long!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

my bridesmaids LOVED this product!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We purchased cinderollies for the bridal party and decided to buy several for our female relatives so they could kick off heir heels and dance all night long. The bride changed into them just before reception introduction as her feet were already hurting from her heels. She danced ALL night in her cinderollies. MOB did too! Cinderollies were small enough to toss in a purse and comfortable to wear all night.

Profile Picture Camille, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered Cinderollies Fairy Goldmother ballet flats for each of the female guests attending my daughter’s March, 2018 wedding. The online ordering process was easy and the website’s shoe sizing advice was most helpful. The processing and the delivery of the order was very quick. When the dancing began at the wedding reception, the dance floor was packed with guests wearing their Cinderollies. The Cinderollies were a HUGE hit with the female wedding guests!!!

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These were great and my bridesmaids really appreciated them to change out of their heels and dance all night!

Profile Picture Sree, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Cinderollies helped me give the perfect gift to my wedding party and our moms :) No sore feet excuses for the dance floor! Thank you!! I will be recommending.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very comfortable shoes and kept this tall woman from over towering everyone in pictures THANK YOU

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great great great great great

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/3/18, 1 Review