Cincy Lighting Services LLC Reviews

62 | Fairfield, OH

62 Reviews for Cincy Lighting Services LLC

Ashleigh · Married on 12/28/2018

Braden is absolutely AMAZING! Without his help, my wedding wouldn’t have been the same. I HIGHLY recommend Cincy Lighting for any event...you won’t regret it!

Cari · Married on 11/04/2017

Braden and the Cincy Lighting Services staff were absolutely wonderful and my husband and I were very impressed with their professionalism and services at our wedding! Braden really listened to what we were looking for and he exceeded our expectations! The staff was extremely hard working, they were on time and everything looked absolutely beautiful. We did not have to worry about a thing. He incorporated exactly what we were looking for. We also used Cincy Lighting Services for their DJ services and Braden did an amazing job with flow and packing the dance floor. We received so many great compliments from guests asking who we used for our lighting and DJ because everyone was so impressed. The bistro lights and uplight set up made it look like it our wedding was out of a magazine. People actually told us that! Braden was really easy to work with and made our wedding run very smoothly. If we would have to do it over we would pick Braden every time, we trust him and couldn't have had a better choice for Lighting/DJ Services. Wow, amazing job.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Cincy Lighting Services LLC's reply:

Thank You for the kind words!
    Congrats!

Ashlee · Married on 10/27/2017

My wedding looked beautiful thanks to Braden! He did such an amazing job setting everything up and was so professional to work with. All of the details turned out better than I ever could’ve imagined, thanks again!

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

Great service and beautiful lighting!

ryan · Married on 10/06/2017

Cincy lighting did a great job. The venue was lit up beautifully, no issues.

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn’t have been more happy with how our lightening turned out! Braden was an expert on the venue and knew exactly what we needed. He was so easy to work with and made sure our wedding was extra beautiful with his lightening services. I would highly recommend using him!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Cincy Lighting Services LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review. We wish you the very best! Congrats!

Jen · Married on 09/22/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better vendor! I would recommend Cincy Lighting Services to everyone!

Molly · Married on 08/12/2017

Braden and his crew were incredible to work with! When we sat down with Braden to discuss lighting options, his knowledge and expertise in specialty lighting definitely helped us envision our reception. For our reception at French Park, my fiancé and I decided on strung bistro lights through the tent, moving dance floor lights, uplighting for the garden and back porch and spot lights on the house. Using Cincy Lighting Services was by far one of the best decisions we made. It totally transformed the space. During dining and toasts, the strung lights created an elegant look and then the dance floor lights made the dance floor come to life. So many of our guests continue to comment on how great it looked and how different it was from other weddings. Braden was easy to talk to you, responsive and continually answered any questions I had throughout the planning process.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Cincy Lighting Services LLC's reply:

Thank you! Congrats! It was a pleasure to be apart of your big day!

Robyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Braden was great - he was very responsive and helpful in envisioning a lighting package that would fit our needs at the French House in Cincinnati (sight unseen for us!). His team was timely and professional - we even ran into a team member while visiting the venue and he spent 20 minutes explaining options to us, without even having scheduled an appointment. Would absolutely choose again.

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2016

First off, THANK YOU so much for everything you did for us leading up to our wedding day, and the day of. Braden, you went above our expectations with our "gear" lighting and made a dream come true. One of my favorite pictures of John and I is one where he and I are dancing and both looking up, admiring your work. From our ceremony sound, reception sound and lighting and pronunciation of my daughters last name (which you nailed :-) ), everything went off perfectly. I am so grateful to you for letting the kids come up and dj as well, Keira STILL talks about it to this day. I could not have imagine having anyone else do our sound and lighting for our wedding. Braden, thanks again!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Everything was perfect for my big day! Braden answered all my questions promptly. The lighting was set up well in advance of my arrival at the venue for pictures before the ceremony. I am glad I did not go for the basic package and opted for more uplights - more lights made everything that much more elegant. Highly recommend!!

Natalie · Married on 08/06/2016

Braden Hasselbeck with Cincy Lighting was great to work with! He made the process smooth and super easy for us by being extremely responsive and attentive. My Husband and I were married at Ault Park and went with the Bride’s Choice Package. Couldn't have asked for better lighting, it looked beautiful!

Christopher · Married on 08/06/2016

Not necessarily advise, but just wanted to say that Braden was extremely flexible with my wife and I. I would recommend him to anyone.

Melanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Braden did an excellent job! He was so accommodating with our budget and willing to give us everything we wanted. The lights were beautiful and really added to our big day. I would highly recommend Cincy Lighting Services for your event!

casey · Married on 05/28/2016

Cincy Lighting is amazing!! Owner, Braden, makes all things happen! He totally wants your vision to come to life and does that to the best of his ability and beyond! He met with me several times before my wedding to go over and show me lighting options at other wedding venues he was setting up, as well as his own portfolio. He also went over my song list for music. He was responsive with not only me but my father as well with a surprise that my dad had planned for the reception. I also had an extensive list of "do not plays" and "must plays". He totally adhered to that and made my wedding not only absolutely beautiful with lighting and effects, but also made it a party on the dance floor! It was packed the whole itme.

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

Braden and his team were amazing to work with! They provided lighting services for our wedding that was held outdoors at a private family home. They were very accommodating to visit the venue and adjust their plans as we dealt with adding a tent because of the outside weather, Braden and his team were awesome to work with and I would highly recommend them.

• User5520285 · 2+ years ago

Did a great job lighting our Ault Park wedding.

Paige · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I hired Cincy Lighting services for our wedding this past September and we couldn't be more pleased with the service we were provided. I have worked in the wedding industry and this company by far exceeded my expectations. Their knowledge, professionalism, and quality were unlike any I have worked with before. They delivered exactly what I asked for and had several great ideas to add onto my vision. I would be remiss if I did not pass along my recommendation of this company to anyone's upcoming events. Exceptional company!

Chelsea · Married on 09/19/2015

Great experience! Braden listened to what I wanted and we picked out a package that was the best fit for my wedding. We received many compliments about the lighting during my wedding. It really transformed the space for a fun dance scene when the sun went down. Great experience and I highly recommend working with him for your event!

Karen · Married on 08/15/2015

My Husband Kevin and I just recently had our wedding on August 15, 2015 at Alms Park. Since we had our reception at an outdoor park, we were told we had to purchase a lighting package. At first, we were a little hesitant to spend the money on lights; but we were so glad that we did! The park was absolutely transformed by the lighting! The bistro lights over the dance floor really set the romantic mood for the evening and the uplights throughout the venue made it look stunning once the sun went down! To our surprise, Braden (our main contact throughout the planning process) even threw in decorative pots for the uplights to sit in- free of charge!

I would definitely recommend this company to ANYONE who needs lighting for any occasion! Braden was easy to contact and really helped us choose what was best for us, the venue, and our budget. Thank you so much!!

Sara · Married on 05/22/2015

Great company to work with!! We had a unique lighting request and they exceeded our expectations! We had so many guests talking about our canopy of lights. Thanks cincy lighting for making our wedding beautiful!!

Shelby · Married on 09/12/2014

Cincy Lighting Services did an amazing job creating my dream wedding! They helped light our outdoor wedding, making it look just as i had imagined and still managed to us in budget. They use high end lighting and set the mood for each part of the wedding...our pictures turned out great!

Dan · Married on 05/30/2014

We hired Cincy lighting to provide lighting for our daughter's wedding at Ault Park. They installed string lighting along the awnings, plus up-lighting in the pavilion. They also provided sound for the outdoor ceremony. The lighting was spectacular and created the perfect ambiance for the event. The sound for the ceremony was as promised - we wanted subtle amplification, not blaring speakers, and they delivered what we wanted. The techs on-site at the event could not have been any more personable, professional, and helpful. In short, I highly recommend this organization.

Jerry · Married on 12/28/2013

Braden and his crew were extremely instrumental in making our wedding a night to remember. He understands exactly how to get a room to come alive with his lighting gear. He brought an amazing set of uplights that created a stunning romantic ambiance. Then when the music kicked in, he turned up the notch with his intelligent lighting that seemed to be perfectly in sync with the music all night long. You will not be disappointed with Cincy Lighting Services and I highly recommend them for your special event. Thanks!