Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre Reviews

11 Reviews for Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre

1 User photo

Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre 1

Allie · Married on 04/21/2018

We had an absolutely wonderful experience planning our wedding with Marriott. Our coordinator, Jillian, was fantastic. The wedding package they provide includes many details like cloths, chair covers, etc., so I could stress less about those smaller details. They were also more than accommodating when I told them I wanted to make my own centerpieces, and they were willing to put the final centerpieces together the day of. The food and service during the wedding was excellent. Our friends and family (about 200 guests) had a spectacular time. I highly recommend the Marriott!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Charlie · Married on 09/23/2017

Jillian did great...along with the team of professionals during the event! All went as planned! No one went hungry!

Sent on 12/16/2017
  • Serrita

Serrita · Married on 07/01/2017

Look no further---We received top notch service from the Marriott and you will too!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Diane · Married on 04/09/2016

We were extremely happy with the Marriott North at Union Centre. Jillian Wiesner was our event planner and she personally met with us for the tasting and helped with the menu selections. The food at the reception was outstanding. Many guests, including some family members who have very high food standards, commented that it was the best reception they've been to. We hosted a breakfast the next morning and that was very well done too. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2015

Marriott North helped make the many tasks that come with wedding planning much smoother. While we were planning there was a change in wedding coordinators, but both did an outstanding job of accommodating our requests, working with our budget, and keeping me calm all while remaining positive and friendly. Jillian our final coordinator brought my vision to life and made sure our reception ran smoothly. The food was absolutely delicious! The chef was very accommodating to our request not to serve meat since we are vegetarian as well as individualizing meals for guests that had food allergies. It was very convenient to be able to stay in a hotel suite the night before the wedding, get ready with my bridesmaids in the morning in a hotel conference room, and then stay at the Marriott the night of the wedding. I cannot say enough about how the Marriott helped play a role in making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Terri · Married on 05/30/2015

The Marriott North at Union Centre was a phenomenal experience! Customer service was outstanding. Ashley White was our wedding planner and very attentive to our needs. The staff was proactive in their customer service, extremely accommodating, and very flexible. The food was outstanding and the room very elegant. Every one of our guests complimented us on our reception choice. We highly recommend the Marriott!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

I did a lot of shopping around for venues when I started planning my wedding. The one thing I really liked about the Marriott in Union Center was that it offered a "one stop shop". We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony followed by a cocktail hour, and our reception all in one place. This was great and so convenient for our guests, especially for ones from out of town, they didn't have to drive all around Cincinnati to different places.

The planning of the event went so smoothly. Adrianne was my event coordinator and she was so detailed with everything (which I loved). She was so flexible with her time in being able to meet my husband and I around our work schedules. There were a couple times I just needed to ask her quick questions and she didn't care that I texted her. Very very helpful and great piece of mind to have.

One thing that I really thought was great that they did for us is they designed the menu (for rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour, and reception dinner) to our tastes and needs. We basically got to create our own dish for both of the dinners. For the rehearsal dinner we did Montgomery Inn style ribs and chicken buffet with sides. My co-workers STILL talk about how great the reception dinner tasted. We had chicken cordon bleu, but instead of blue cheese it was stuffed with ham, swiss, and cream cheese. Absolutely delicious! We had 135 guests and the Marriott was also able to tend to dietary needs/restrictions of my guests, which was great.

For both the rehearsal dinner and reception, the staff was phenomenal. Everyone was so attentive and genuinely made us feel like they appreciated our business. Adrianne and the staff were so accommodating to our needs and we are truly grateful the "day of" went off without a hitch. We would definitely recommend this venue for ceremony and/or reception to anyone looking to get a quality experience that you will remember forever.

Sent on 02/04/2015

There are not enough stars to give to Cincinnati Marriott North for the service that we received during the planning and actual event of our daughter's wedding for 250 guests. There are not enough superlatives for our Sales and Catering Manager, Adrianne Klopfenstein. 100 % satisfied! The entire staff, from our planner, to the chef, to the wait staff, to those that set up the room, worked pleasantly to execute our every desired detail. Our guests loved staying at the rehearsal location. Adrianne was the perfect combination of cheerleader and giving direction. She made excellent suggestions, but was very happy to execute any ideas we brought to the table. Our guests raved about the food and how delicious it was. The food presentation was beautiful, and the chef worked with us to give us unique offerings. Everything was absolutely beautiful, no details were forgotten. We were completely able to leave it in Adrianne's capable hands and truly enjoy our night. Our wait staff could not have treated our guests better. They were patient and professional. I wholeheartedly give two thumbs way up!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Ali · Married on 10/26/2013

We could not have asked for a better vendor. The location was beautiful and the staff was perfect from beginning to end. I would recommend the Cincinnati Marriott North to anyone!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2013

This venue exceeded our expectations! Besides being a beautiful facility, Ashley and staff were very attentive, friendly, and extremely helpful in making our reception a memorable night.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Anita · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Excellent!

We had great experience, hosting our children's wedding reception and booking guest rooms. Thank you Cincinnati North Marriott team!

Sent on 04/24/2019