173 Reviews for Cincinnati Catering

Vegan (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
135 Cincinnati Catering Reviews

They are very professional, helped us pick out the dessert bar (best choice we made) The food was fantastic and we are so grateful they were apart of our wedding night. THANK YOU

Profile Picture Skyler, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I loved having Cincinnati Catering as our wedding vendor! They were precise, prompt, and responsive to everything we asked for. I was still making changes towards the end and not once did they seem bothered by this. The food was AMAZING and the desserts were perfect for our crowd and venue. I would recommend them over and over again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, BBQ

They were very nice to work with and I have no complaints. Everyone said the food was wonderful! I would use them again!

Profile Picture l, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food from Cincinnati Catering was delicious! All of the staff were professional and helped our day go smoothly!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Outside Alcohol, American, Italian

The Cincinnati Catering team was amazing! They were super responsive leading up to our wedding day and helped us decide between all of the choices. Everyone loved the food!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I ordered a cake from Cincinnati Catering. It was beautiful!! Barb did such a great job making sure she knew exactly what I wanted. The cake was delicious and looked amazing. Thank you so much, Barb and Cincinnati Catering!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was excellent! The staff was so nice and very professional. If I need a catering service again they will be who I use again!

Profile Picture Jaimee, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brad's catering service and Barb's pastry service were exceptional. They were both very accommodating, prompt, professional and personal. We were approached by our guest raving about the the selection and quality of food and desserts. We were certain that we chose the best catering service to make our day special, you did not disappoint! We will definitely use and reference Cincinnati Catering in the future. Thank you so much! Sincerely, Susan & Mike Schroth

Profile Picture Michael, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Shannon and Brad were awesome to work with. They provided expert customer service and advice as well as being very flexible to our needs. The food and service was exceptional. I've recommended Cincinnati Catering to other soon to be newlyweds for their wedding reception as well as other events needing catering. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Anita, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent service and excellent food !!

Profile Picture Katieb, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Brad and his team at Cincinnati Catering are the best in the business. They were very professional, and went above and beyond. Many people told us it was the best food they've ever ate at a wedding. We're go glad that we had Cincinnati Catering there to feed us, and celebrate our day with us.

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American

Definitely choose them. Food is the thing EVERY ONE remembers and talks about and I didn't hear one bad thing about our food. Everything was great.

Profile Picture User5150063, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: American, Italian, Buffet, Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Food was great, staff very professional.

Profile Picture Barb, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cincinnati Catering is very flexible and accommodating.

Profile Picture Ageenah, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We did our vow renewal over the weekend and they were exceptional. We were on a budget and they found something perfect for a wedding. The service was tremendous. She even did extra such as help bus, serve drinks that weren't brought by their company and it was just so fabulous. We will definitely be recommending them to anyone who asks and all of our guests raved about the food!!! Thank you for making our night the best catering experience we've ever had by far!!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Shannon and team were always available for questions and they went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. Their support was seamless in helping us work with other vendors and that is priceless.

Profile Picture User7046292, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cincinnati catering was a great choice for our company cookouts. The employees liked them so much that they asked for them back a 2nd and 3rd time.

Profile Picture User7062436, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Please utilize this vendor for all of your catering needs. They are very attentive and will fulfill your every need and/or request w/a smile. The professionalism I experienced while scheduling my event was paramount. The food ordered was wonderfully seasoned and the dessert was decadent. Even though we had only wine and beer, the selection was a nice surprise and the bartender was very accommodating. All staff that I came in contact with whether securing the date, planning the menu and/or servicing the guests was excellent experience. I will always remember Cincinnati Catering when planning my next event.

Profile Picture Kimberely, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

Your company did a wonderful job and we will be calling you for future events

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank you to Cincinnati Catering for being a part of our day! We would use your services again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Tonda, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, American

We decided to try a different caterer and we hit a home run. Our employees will tell us if the food is good or not. The flavor was great, they came on time and we had a variety of choices. I strongly recommend you give them a try. A caterer can make or break an event.

Profile Picture User6038195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Cincinnati Catering for our Corporate Thanksgiving Luncheon. Carla was amazing. When we use them again we will personally request the services of Carla.

Profile Picture Marla, 11/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Buffet, American

A pleasure to work with Cincinnati catering.

Profile Picture User6060751, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Bartender(s), Open Bar, American

We were very happy with our experience! The food was great and and staff were effecient and professional. They went the extra mile to make sure everything was taken care of as we wished. Thanks so much for contributing to making the day so special!

Profile Picture Chris , 10/10/15, 1 Review