Cincinnati Catering Reviews

190 | Cincinnati, OH

190 Reviews for Cincinnati Catering

Angela · Married on 10/24/2020

This company is the first company I will suggest to anyone getting married in an hour radius of Cincinnati. everyone raved about the food and they offered such a wonderful selection and at an amazing price. And they were so quick to respond and professional when calling with questions leading up to my event. Definitely the best caterer in the Cincinnati area

Sent on 06/30/2015

Jillian Harper · Married on 10/02/2020

Above and Beyond

The caterer was very very helpful. They were very nice for the tasting and allowed us to meet in person.
    The selection was great! A lot of options! The caterer also was able to help with staying to our budget when we had several vegetarians at our event.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2020

Nathan & Sarah Wedding

Cincinnati Catering did a fantastic job at our wedding! The guests were very complimentary of the taste and how friendly the staff was. The owners were flexible to work with and kept everything easy to follow along with. Would definitely use them again for events!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Arabian

Arabian · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing food

The food was perfect. Everything was spot on

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy Gutierrez · Married on 05/09/2020

Cincinnati Catering - September Wedding

Brad and his team from Cincinnati Catering made my daughter's September 5, 2020 wedding a very special event. With having to hold an outside reception for over 200 people, he was un-phased with having to prepare food on-site for us and was flexible with our menu changes and requests. The team at Cincinnati Catering were true pros and even helped me with last minute details that had been missed by another vendor we were working with. The team followed all covid precautions and took safety very seriously. They were a blessing to me on my daughter's wedding day and i would highly recommend them for any event. Working with them was so easy and pleasant.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Brook

Brook · Married on 10/11/2019

Everyone loved them!

We hired them for our wedding this October, 2019. The team was responsive, professional, flexible to work with, and the quality was impeccable! They truly helped make our wedding reception that much more memorable. Our guests came up to us the entire evening complimenting the food. The service was amazing, as was the food. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great quality catering team at an affordable price.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing experience!

There is no wonder why Cincinnati Catering has been in business for 85 years! We used their catering and cake services for our wedding in September and couldn't be more pleased with how the cake and food turned out! We met with Brad for a consultation where we were able to see and taste the food. That was such a pleasant experience and made the food/cake selection very hard because everything was delicious and yet very easy because how accommodating. We worked with many professional and friendly people in the planning process. When it came to the day of our wedding we were so happy with the caterers and their services... they did amazing! We would recommend Cincinnati Catering to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 09/06/2019

Great service!!

Good food and very nice staff! They all made the night go so smoothly and everyone loved the food!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Jennifer Butler · Married on 07/26/2019

Professional and great price!

From the tasting to the event, everything went smooth and the staff attending were very professional! I received numerous comments from my guests confirming the same. I would recommend this catering company to everyone! Thank you so much for adding to the magic of our day!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • User3398054 · 1+ year ago

Awesome Catering Service

From the time we booked with Cincinnati Catering, to the date of the wedding, they were flexible to our wants and needs. The staff was courteous and helpful. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for any future events!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Deb

Deb Wong-Hoying · Married on 07/20/2019

Choose the best!

Cincinnati Catering provided the dessert bar for my daughter's wedding in July 2019. The desserts were DELICIOUS! Brad & Barb were timely & responsive to our questions & requests. They are truly nice, experienced caterers who were easy to work with. We had total confidence that they would deliver as promised & they did! I highly recommend Cincinnati Catering!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Briana · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonder , Delicious

Cincinnati Catering Catered Me && My husbands wedding on May 4th 2019 & The Food Was Delicious. Any questions I had they always had an answer . And they were very polite

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sydney · Married on 08/31/2018

If your looking for your cake, or dessert bar you must check them out!! So easy to work with and very helpful with planning ideas. Very afordable, and everyone loved them!! We went with a dessert bar and a centerpiece cake. Bite size desserts were perfect for our crowd of 200.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Casondra · Married on 08/18/2018

Cincinnati Catering catered our wedding a couple of weeks ago. We went with the Italian pasta, buffet style. The food was amazing and the cost was very reasonable! Their staff was so friendly and polite. I would definitely use them in the future and recommend them to others.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Skyler · Married on 10/12/2017

They are very professional, helped us pick out the dessert bar (best choice we made) The food was fantastic and we are so grateful they were apart of our wedding night. THANK YOU

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kristin Dulle · Married on 09/30/2017

They were very easy to work with and flexible! They provided excellent service and exceptional food

I would recommend Cincinnati Catering to to everyone! They worked with us to put together a personalized menu that would work for us and all of our guests. The food and service was exceptional. Their wait staff went out of their way to make sure all of our guests had an amazing time at our wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2017

I loved having Cincinnati Catering as our wedding vendor! They were precise, prompt, and responsive to everything we asked for. I was still making changes towards the end and not once did they seem bothered by this. The food was AMAZING and the desserts were perfect for our crowd and venue. I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 09/12/2017

l · Married on 09/02/2017

They were very nice to work with and I have no complaints. Everyone said the food was wonderful! I would use them again!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Abby · Married on 08/12/2017

The food from Cincinnati Catering was delicious! All of the staff were professional and helped our day go smoothly!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Annie · Married on 08/12/2017

The Cincinnati Catering team was amazing! They were super responsive leading up to our wedding day and helped us decide between all of the choices. Everyone loved the food!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

I ordered a cake from Cincinnati Catering. It was beautiful!! Barb did such a great job making sure she knew exactly what I wanted. The cake was delicious and looked amazing. Thank you so much, Barb and Cincinnati Catering!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jaimee · Married on 07/28/2017

The food was excellent! The staff was so nice and very professional. If I need a catering service again they will be who I use again!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Michael · Married on 05/27/2017

Brad's catering service and Barb's pastry service were exceptional. They were both very accommodating, prompt, professional and personal. We were approached by our guest raving about the the selection and quality of food and desserts. We were certain that we chose the best catering service to make our day special, you did not disappoint! We will definitely use and reference Cincinnati Catering in the future. Thank you so much! Sincerely, Susan & Mike Schroth

Sent on 06/11/2017

Anita · Married on 05/27/2017

Shannon and Brad were awesome to work with. They provided expert customer service and advice as well as being very flexible to our needs. The food and service was exceptional. I've recommended Cincinnati Catering to other soon to be newlyweds for their wedding reception as well as other events needing catering. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Leslie · Married on 05/27/2017

Very Easy to Work With

They were very easy to work with and made planning the meal easy which was some helpful with the other stressors or planning a wedding. Very flexible and we’re able to answer all my questions quickly and efficiently

Sent on 12/31/2018