Cimbalik Photography Reviews

43 | McCall, ID

43 Reviews for Cimbalik Photography

Teri · Married on 04/06/2021

Breathtaking pictures

Rob & Laura Cimbalik have the experience, the talent and the capability to capture a moment in time. The pictures they took at our daughters Brundage Mountain top wedding were spectacular. They incorporated the beauty of the setting and the magic of the ceremony and delivered breathtaking pictures.

It seems like anyone with an iPhone considers themselves a photographer. Not so, it takes an eye for composition, a feel for lighting, an understanding of what can and cannot be done with your equipment and the the ability to relax and direct the subject to get a natural smile. Rob & Laura are very unassuming and disarming as they prepare their subjects. They also can be flexible and capture special moments that aren’t always planned. Right before our daughters ceremony at the top of Brundage Mountain, the resort lost power, stranding the father-of-the-bride and the bride on the ski lift. But instead of waiting for the ceremony to begin, since they were already set up, they grabbed their gear to capture all the fun that ensued. And 20 minutes later when the lift started up and delivered the bride and her dad, they were ready for the ceremony. During the ceremony didn’t impede the event, they captured it. No one had to look around them. I had very high exceptions for our daughters wedding photos, but I never expected the quality and quantity of what we received from Cimbalik. I’m sure I will be hiring them again for our next family event. Thank you, Laura & Rob

Teri L
    Mother-of-the-bride

Sent on 01/10/2020

Cortney C. · Married on 12/07/2020

Must Book!

Booking with Cimbalik Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding. Rob and Laura are not only the sweetest couple but also make such an incredible photography team.
    The quality of our engagement and wedding photos are phenomenal. I have received numerous compliments on the quality of our photos.
    From the initial meeting, through the engagement shoot, to the wedding day Rob and Laura made us feel comfortable and at ease. They were very flexible and able to accommodate any request or slight revision of schedule we had.
    They also provide the sweetest "gifts" along the way and even a surprise on wedding day.
    They are very responsive and seemed to really be invested in our big day with us. The engagement photo session was my personal favorite and would recommend it to any couple on the fence about it. Rob & Laura took us to the most beautiful location, so much less pressure than the wedding day, we were all able to relax and get to know each other.
    I would hire them again and again and again and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Shani

Shani K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Photographers Ever!!

Where do we even start with the Cimbalik’s!? Rob and Laura are such a joy to be around and they were absolute blessings on our wedding day! They have such fun energy and any photography session with them feels like you are just hanging out with your friends!

My husband and I have never taken any professional photographs and Rob and Laura were the perfect pair to show us how it’s done! They help teach you how to pose and coach you through the session and when you get your photos back you will be AMAZED!

They photograph with such a bright and vibrant color palate and they truly do capture your love story one photograph at a time! Rain or shine, Rob and Laura will be there to help you every step of the way! With planning, engagement photos, and any last minute-changes to your special day, they are quick to respond and will help in any way!

We are so excited to say we have made some life long friends and we can’t wait to keep booking Rob and Laura for other monumental moments in our life! I could go on but I will stop myself before I write a book about the Cimbalik’s!! :)

Sent on 01/27/2021

Cindy M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Rob and Laura are the best. They did the photography for our daughters wedding at Shore Lodge and it was an amazing experience. They are very professional and such a sweet couple to work with. Do not hesitate to use this business for your photography needs they will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Erika H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Beyond Happy

Hiring Rob and Laura to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made. Planning a wedding is already stressful but during a pandemic it was beyond stressful. Not only were Rob and Laura with us through it all, they were so accommodating when it came down to changing our venue location two months before the wedding.

On our wedding day Rob and Laura were beyond amazing! They came on time, well prepared, and ready for our big day. Rob and Laura have a talent for capturing those special moments where you least expect it. They are great at capturing every little detail of your wedding, from the venue location right down to the center pieces. They are the most warm and welcoming couple and I can’t recommend them enough to anyone. I know that Cimbalik Photography will forever be our photographers for in the future once we decided to grow our family.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Kara

Kara J. · Married on 12/10/2019

Rob & Laura are wonderful photographers!

We hired Rob & Laura for our wedding in Fall 2019, and are so happy with the results! We selected them because of the timeless style and vibrant color throughout their portfolio, and they applied the same style to our engagement and wedding photos. They are delightful to work with - they made us comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. Both sessions with them were fun, and that's not something you can always say about taking photos. They were wonderful and personable with our families and wedding party, and very good at efficiently coordinating the various groups through the photo process. The photos we got back from our wedding are absolutely amazing, there are so many beautiful photos of us we don't know which ones to print and use in our home! Thank you Rob and Laura, for documenting our wedding day! We will treasure the photos you took for years and years to come.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Abigail T. · Married on 09/01/2019

Phenomenal!

"You're pictures are amazing!", "there's not one bad picture!" and how would you pick just a few" are the responses we hear over and over again whenever we show our wedding photos done by Cimbalik Photography. They had so much excitement and passion for our wedding, we couldn't HELP but smile! Their online questionairs and forms were impressively easy and smooth, making the whole process extremely easy. Not only do I call them friends, but extremely professional and warm!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Katie · Married on 07/20/2019

Best photographers!

The Cimbalik’s were the absolute best, from taking our engagement photos to our wedding day! We couldn’t have asked for a better duo, Laura was with the bride and bridesmaids and Rob was with the groom and groomsmen while getting ready on the wedding day, it was perfect! They are so genuine, kind, professional and do AMAZING work. We have sooo many photos to choose from that are amazing, they are so talented and we were lucky to have hired them for our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie C. · Married on 07/06/2019

Magical moments that will last a lifetime!

There is not enough positive words to describe Rob and Laura! We had the most magical wedding of all time and they captured every second of our happily ever after! Kind, patient, compassionate, happy, stress free, spontaneous (because if you saw our blog, we forgot my honey’s pants for the engagement shoot, and they just rolled with it)! I will forever and always recommend Cimbalik Photography to anyone!
    P.S. We threw some dirt bike photos in the mix, because that’s something we are truly passionate about... Rob and Laura CRUSHED IT!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Samantha B. · Married on 06/24/2019

Amazing!

I don't even know where to start with how grateful and impressed my husband and I (and ALL of our friends are family) are of the Cimbaliks! They have allowed our incredible day to last forever. As a bride, they made me feel incredibly special and made the day all about my husband and I. They were easy going and made everything go smoothly. And those pictures! OH MY GOSH! Amazing!!!!! Literally a dream come true! I can not recommend them enough. If you want to be able to relive the day you shared your love with your family and friends-you need to call the Cimbaliks. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Paige · Married on 05/18/2019

The most stress-free and amazing experience!!!

Rob and Laura Cimbalik were so great to work with. As a new bride with absolutely no idea what I was doing, they led the way and made the process so easy for us. I didn't have to think about anything, Laura was always one step ahead of me. On our wedding day, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. They are such an awesome team working together, and they both really know how to capture the most precious moments you don't want to miss. I really can't say enough wonderful things about them, so if you're looking for wedding photographers, stop your search now because they are the best in the business. We love them!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Timothy H. · Married on 11/09/2018

Professionals who put their heart into their work.

I was so happy with how the picture turned out. And their professionalism is only out matched by their care and desire to make your day incredible!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Hailey S. · Married on 10/19/2018

Everything we wanted!

Cimbalik’s blew our expectations out of the park by photographing our wedding day! They beautifully captured our story from start to finish. I felt that they both took time to no my family and important people in my life so that they were able to focus on those people during the wedding. I am blown away by the images we have two show of our wedding , such a beautiful combination of posed and candid photos. Will definitely be choosing this Cimbalik’s for anything photography needs in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful photos and amazing people!

Choosing Rob and Laura Cimbalik to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made! From the very first meeting, they were prepared, organized and so friendly. We felt like we had already known them for years, even though we just met. Our engagement session was so fun and the location they had in mind for us was perfect! In between the engagement session and the wedding day Laura kept in touch, helped us create our wedding timeline and answered all other wedding related questions that we had (she is a great resource for all things wedding!). During our wedding day, Laura and Rob were there on time and prepared for the day. I feel like they relieved some of the day of stress for us with their fun-loving personalities and laughter (especially with having a rainy day!). They were also fantastic at getting pictures of everything from the venue, decor, ceremony, and reception. We have photos of everyone that attended our wedding plus more! Rob and Laura are amazing people and photographers. Our guests and other vendors complimented us on how fun and easy they were to work and how they just fit into the party! The photos are SO BEAUTIFUL and we could not be happier with our decision! We will definitely be using Cimbalik for all our photo needs in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Laura · Married on 08/10/2018

Travis and I are so grateful for everything Laura and Rob did to capture our day. Not only do they make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, but they also made the experience SO MUCH FUN! We did an engagement shoot before the wedding, where we enjoyed getting to know Laura and Rob. Immediately following the shoot, we received a thank you for the experience. Those are the special touches that Rob and Laura share from the moment you meet them until after the wedding day. The day of our wedding went so smooth and we attribute that to Laura and Rob keeping the flow going. So many people told us how awesome our photographers were. These are two people who LOVE what they do and it shows every minute you are with them. And since they are a couple who is obviously in love, it makes it even more special to have them capture your day. We love them and know you will too!!

Sent on 08/16/2018

E · Married on 06/30/2018

The Cimbaliks were outstanding to work with, and I can’t recommend them highly enough! They truly care about their couples from start to finish-- book them well in advance, a year early our date was already taken, but fortunately that bride changed her date and we snapped it up!
    The Cimbaliks are excellent directors for posing, making people comfortable in front of the camera, and creating natural, beautiful, romantic photos. They also managed our party well- from toddlers to groomsmen! Laura was so patient and helpful with all my (many) questions leading up the wedding, and it was so good to know I had full faith in them day of. Quality photos of every moment are irreplaceable- the Cimbaliks were worth every penny. Every one who has seen our photos raves about them- they’re truly stunning. You’re in the best hands with Laura and Rob!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kaitie · Married on 06/28/2018

What I truly admire about the Cimbalik’s is they care so deeply for every couple they serve. From the first time I met Rob and Laura I knew they would be more than just our wedding photographers, I knew that they would become life long friends! Every time we met with them whether it was for the initial consultation or on our wedding day my husband and I just felt so at ease and it was so incredibly easy to take pictures with them! I love looking at our pictures because they are so genuine and real, it’s as if I’m living that moment all over again. I will always have great things to say about Laura and Rob. They are amazing photographers and the kindest people.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Caitlyn B. · Married on 09/16/2017

Best Photographers Ever!

Rob and Laura are amazing to work with! They are very fun, personable, and make you feel comfortable. Loved working with them and look forward to using them in the future!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Carol · Married on 08/11/2017

From the first time I contacted Laura, she was kind, thoughtful, and professional. She kept in contact with me (the mother of the bride) and was more than willing to go with the flow of a very nontraditional wedding and setting. The pictures truly captured the emotions of the day and will provide memories of my daughter's wedding. The photographs are outstanding!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ali · Married on 06/24/2017

Cimbalik Photography is AMAZING to work with. They are very professional, polite, helpful, dependable and very friendly! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Anna · Married on 06/18/2017

Great photographer to work with

Recently I had the opportunity to with Laura and Rob for some branding photos. I have worked along side Laura at weddings, previously, as another vendor, but it was a real treat to be able to actually work with them as the subject of their work. Their friendliness and professionalism are perfect. They laughed with us and played with us, and were so good at instructing our poses so we looked good. I think many people don’t realize how important it is to have a photographer that really watches their clients, and corrects their poses to be just right, and to make the subject look their best. I promise, it is an art form in and of itself. Laura and Rob made us all feel comfortable and confident in front of the lens, and I can’t wait to see what we get back. If you are looking for a photographer, whether it be for your wedding, branding portraits, or other, these two are some of the best.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

When searching for a wedding photographer , it's hard to know where to start. Cimbalik Photography was recommended to us by a friend, and we were nothing but 100% pleased with their service. Not only were they amazing photographers, who complimented our personalities very very well, but Laura and Rob are also amazing people. They are willing to work with us no matter what situation arises, and are very accommodating to all the groups, families, and friends! We used them for our engagement session and our wedding. Laura and Rob being married made it even more fun and easier for Steve and I as a engaged and married couple because they worked so well as a team and complimented each other so well. We would highly recommend them to anyone in search for a photographer, and most definitely will be seeing them in the future for photography needs :) thanks laura and rob!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/18/2017

My Husband and I are absolutely in love with our wedding photos! Laura and Rob did such an amazing job of capturing all the fun and excitement of our big day. My husband and I decided to do a winter wedding and little did we know what mother nature had in store for us. We had one of the harshest winters in a 100 years! Laura and Rob were so amazing at braving the cold weather and making the experience enjoyable for everyone. I highly recommend them for special day or any other special moment you want captured.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Justin · Married on 09/10/2016

Rob and Laura stepped in the DAY OF our wedding when a scheduling issue kept our original photographer from being with us on that date. They immediately made us feel like we'd known them our whole lives and were so wonderful and professional throughout the process. At the end of the night, they even brought us a little gift of a mini-photo album of our wedding day! This was just so amazing and thoughtful on their part, plus it meant that we had professional photos to carry around with us and show friends/family before we received the final photos from our wedding. Rob and Laura - you were both amazing to work with and that photo that Rob took at the end of the night of ALL of our wedding guests on the dance floor is by far my favorite thing! I would not hesitate to book you again and recommend you to our friends and family.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Claire · Married on 07/30/2016

Rob and Laura were amazing! We had our engagement pictures taken and I ended up ordering all the pictures, I couldn't choose just a few! They were so easy to work with and are so familiar with the area and how to use the natural beauty for great lighting/backdrops. They listened to everything we wanted and had great ideas. They were so easy to work with and quick to respond to emails (which was super important to me). They also shot our rehearsal dinner.

It's very clear they both love their work...it showed in their easygoing attitude and the beautiful pictures they took. Laura was *VERY* pregnant during our wedding, but you would not have known it, she was such a trooper all day and was climbing on chairs to get great shots (I think some of my bridesmaids scolded her for it). We did a "first look" and took our bridal party pictures before the wedding, and Rob & Laura surprised us with a sneak peek album during the wedding, which meant SO much to us. Waiting for pictures is the hardest thing to do, so I'm so happy we had those to show off!! We could not be happier with our choice and plan to use them in the future for family and (maybe??) pregnancy/baby shoots. If you are getting

Sent on 08/06/2016