Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV Reviews

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 4
Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 5
  • Andy

Andy · Married on 11/03/2019

Best Wedding Food and Location!

We chose Vegas to get married as it my fiance's home-town. We toured several other locations that were either too far away from everything (lake Mead area) or too cliche (wedding chapels, hotels). Cili at Bali Hai met all of our needs - outdoor venue that was GORGEOUS - (no-one could tell that you were so close to the strip), reasonably priced, accommodating and close to the action of downtown/the strip. Diman and the Team at Cili were great at communicating, executing and all followup for the wedding. Our Guests were treated to the best wedding food of their lives (their words, not ours) and the most incredible sunset. Top it off with stellar service and the best location and you have one incredible event. Thanks Diman and Team!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Cindy Aguirre · Married on 10/12/2019

Cindy & Rudy’s Wedding

From the very first time we walked in to Cili to the day of our wedding and post wedding, we felt welcomed. Diman Starring is the absolute best! She was flexible and patient throughout the entire wedding planning process. If there was anything we needed or any questions that came about, she was literally a text or call away. Can I also mention how delicious the food at Cili is?! Amazing! We highly recommend Cili at Bali Hai, it will be worth every penny!

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 6
    Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 7
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Dawn Derrico · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeded expectations

Beautiful venue... with amazing food and service

Sent on 04/04/2019

Dannielle Ellison · Married on 11/10/2018

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Course

I highly recommend using Cili at Bali Hai Golf Course for your wedding! Diman, the lead event coordinator, is fantastic and really makes the entire process exciting and easy. The venue has a caterer, Dj, and florist, which made the process seamless and straightforward. Quality of work was excellent and I would definitely use the venue for other events as it is beautiful.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Vivian · Married on 10/28/2017

Angel, our wedding coordinator, was so amazing. I don't think our wedding would have ever turned out half as good had we gone anywhere else. We have interviewed multiple venues and we were going loosing faith until we walk into Cili and spoke to Angel. Within 5 minutes of speaking with him, we knew Cili was IT. Angel was very thoughtful and you can tell that he knows exactly what he was doing. They were extremely flexible with everything and they didn't add on more money to every little thing like all of the other places. Thank you Angel for making our special day extra spectacular!

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 8
    Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 14
    Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 15
    Sent on 12/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Angel and his staff were amazing! They made my wedding truly a night to remember!

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 16
    Sent on 02/06/2018

Vicki Cichon · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful wedding planning and presentation

My daughters wedding was such a beautiful event from start to finish. The venue was perfect the food delicious and the most professional staff I have ever had. I would recommend Cili for a wedding without reservation!! They are the best!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV's reply:

Thank you! I am so happy to hear we made her special day perfect! :) Thank you again for choosing Cili to host your daughters wedding.

All the Best,

Ciili Staff

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

Our October 2017 Wedding at Cili

I truly cannot express in words how absolutely amazing our wedding at Cili at Bali Hai was. Angel and his team were completely flawless from the first time we emailed to the end of the Wedding day. All of our guests were blown away and still talk about it a year later. It took me almost a year to write this review because I was so sad the day was over it was that amazing.

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 17
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

Simply the best... better than all the rest... Angel and his crew were amazing. I fell in love with Cili in 2009 and have gone to Easter and Mother's Day almost every year. I decided to have my wedding there this year and it was amazing. It truly was, from the planning, to the food to the location. It was just amazing.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Tamiko · Married on 10/08/2017

Food, Service, Attentiveness was all excellent! The venue impressed all of our guests! Location is PERFECT!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Erica · Married on 10/06/2017

The venue is beautiful and Angel did an amazing job coordinating the event.

Sent on 12/05/2017

R · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say more about how please we all were. Our guests were surprised and amazed on how beautiful of a location. We had the reception after 4 PM when the golf course was closed so it was private and intimate. All enjoyed the premium drinks which were top notch for sure. The food was more than just great... it was heavenly. To be able to feed that many people all at once, well it tasted like each plate was separately made and we opted for the buffet. [We had some big hungry boys that were well fed.] They just hired a new pastry chef and she made the most wonderful cake. It were three tiers and everyone loved it all. We had hired our own DJ Luis Diaz and he kept the party moving and all the queues were on time and perfect. The music was great and as we had planed it. The servers were quick, polite, professional in everyway. Never had to look far for special treatment... it was there. Saving the best for last.. a special person indeed. Angel pulled out all the stops, gave the bride more than what she expected. Made this the most spectacular day that I could ever had imaged. Blended the colors with the table clothes, napkins and chair covers. He made super creative suggestions that lit the place up and put the sparkle in everything. To you sir... thank you from me, my bride and all of our family and friends. Bless you.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Our event was wonderfully planned and impeccably executed! A lush, exotic setting, incredible service, scrumptious food & luxurious table settings, everything was perfection. Angel & his staff took care of absolutely every detail so the wedding & reception were simply magical.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Mrs. · Married on 09/02/2017

This was the most amazing experience I have ever had. We were thrilled about the way everything turned out. I've actually been nervous to write this review because I am sure I will not be able to capture the essence and the beauty of what Angel and his staff gave us. My entire family was so skeptical of me wanting to get married in Vegas. But I wanted a destination wedding that was Zika free; so I wanted Vegas to work. A friend of mine had seen pictures of weddings at Cili and sent them to me. I knew this was the place as soon as I saw them. It looks like the tropical island I'd wanted but in the heart of Vegas (Zika free)!!! The process of wedding planning was everything I'd hoped for. We had a budget and I had a Pinterest. Basically, Angel took it from there. Even as I tried to add some make-shift touches to the decor, Angel would respond "why don't you let me see if I can do that for you"! The most touching part of this is that our wedding was in the wake of the storm. We evacuated from Hurricane Harvey to make it to our wedding. I am sure most brides are tying up final details the week leading up to the wedding. Unfortunately, I was not able to leave my house during that time due to the storm. Angel and his staff stepped right in to assist with anything I mentioned. In the end, I learned, you literally just have to ask...Cili will likely find a way. I am including some pictures, as I think it will describe the occasion better than I can. Angel asked what was most important to me and I told him flowers. Check out the pics to see what my explanation, his vision, and the amazing florist pulled off. I honestly feel like I have a new family and can't wait to visit on my next trip to Vegas. I feel like I can go on and on...but I will stop here...though I may think of something else and edit the post later. My only suggestion is if you contact Angel during wedding season, don't worry, he or his assistant will get back to you. Emails work great as well!

Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 18
    Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 23
    Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV 24
    Sent on 01/24/2018

Christine · Married on 06/24/2017

We just had our wedding at Cili and it was more amazing than we could have imagined! I planned the whole wedding from Amsterdam NL and Angel made it so easy. He went above and beyond to make our wedding wonderful including finding beautiful table runners that we hadn't planned for that brought the table decor to the next level. He was also so accommodating when we needed to add and remove guests last minute.

Having most vendors included with the venue (DJ, officiant, florist, baker) helped make planning stress free and everything was perfect. Our guests loved the officiant and the short but sweet ceremony. For cake and flowers all I had to do was send in pictures of what I liked and I was not disappointed in the outcomes on my wedding day. All our guests said the food was the best wedding food they have had and the cake was delicious. Lastly, the DJs kept the schedule and the guests moving!

We could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Valarie · Married on 05/21/2017

Angel is literally an Angel. I live out of state so communication was done via email. This caused me some anxiety at first but Angel was always quick to reply. I am not a planner so this was the perfect way for me to "plan" my wedding. Angel sent me a few forms to fill out regarding what we wanted and then he took it from there. I cannot express enough how easy and stress free he and his team made the whole process; from planning to the actual ceremony and on to the reception. Thanks to Angel and his team at Cili my wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2017

Will not be disappointed if you book your wedding at Cili Weddings at Bali Hai Golf Club.

Make sure you request Angel as your wedding coordinator and Vinh as your DJ (Vivinh Events). Definitely is the dream team!

I was sold on my first meeting with Angel. He answered all my questions without any hesitation and wasn’t pushy. Definitely could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. After our meeting, he followed up with an email, which assured me that he was the exact type of person I would want as my wedding coordinator.

All of our guest raved on how great the food was! Cupcakes were amazing (wish I could have one now)! All of the staff was attentive. One detail I wish my guests was aware of is that there was a designated waitperson per table, and didn’t need to go to the bar for another drink.

Throughout the planning process, (for the most part) Angel was prompt on replying to emails. Like every other Bride, I was impatient and expected a response ASAP (sorry!). In the end, I realized that they have lots of experience in weddings/events and have full-time wedding/event coordinators. Whom have great relationships with vendors who are able to deliver at a moments notice. Angel (and staff) went above and beyond my expectations on all of the details.

Angel - We cannot thank you enough for your help with amazing wedding! AND for secretly taking pictures and video throughout to share with us on Facebook and IG.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Richard · Married on 04/11/2017

Cili did an amazing job hosting our Wedding and Reception. The area for the ceremony was beautiful and had a great view for our guest. Angel the General Manager was great. He took the bride and I around the golf course to get some stunning pictures and even helped get sand from there for our Sand Ceremony.

The reception food was good. All of our guest enjoyed it, as we did to. The cake that they made look great and tasted great too.

Cili is a perfect spot to have a Wedding in Vegas.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Ted · Married on 02/19/2017

We couldn't be happier that we decided to have our wedding at Cili.

We HIGHLY recommend the venue, staff and cuisine.The entire staff made our special event exceed our expectations. We were blown away by every little detail. They were very accommodating and responsive considering we were planning our wedding from Washington DC. We were able to ship multiple boxes to the venue months in advance and our wedding coordinator Angel would notify us each time something arrived.

The staff at Cili was amazing and attentive to our guests needs. No one's glass was ever empty during the reception and dinner. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone was taken care of. We sampled food at 3 other venues and the food at Cili was hands down the best. The Chef even made sure we had different versions of appetizers and entrees to accommodate various food allergies of our guests.

We also absolutely loved the fact that we had the entire venue to ourselves. When we toured other venues in Las Vegas the thought of sharing our special day with another wedding next door turned us off. The scenery at the golf course made it seem like you were on a tropical island. The sunset picture we took looks like it was taken in Hawaii not the middle of downtown Las Vegas.

Our overall experience at Cili was everything we ever dreamed of and more!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 01/07/2017

Cili at Bali Hai was nothing less than first class. We were treated as a queen and king that day and everything went smoothly. Angel had every "t" crossed and "i" dotted leading up to and on that day. I was the type of bride that was somewhat indecisive, especially on the little things (napkin colors, linens, etc). I showed Angel a few pictures on pinterest and he went above and beyond any expectations I ever had. We had about 185 people attend our wedding. The staff was quick to cater to everyone in a timely manner, which was so important to us. Every one of our guests felt special and a part of the big day. They all commented on how delicious the food was (which is was spectacular), the cake was absolutely stunning and the flowers, entertainment and staff were amazing. We couldn't of had a more perfect day!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 01/07/2017

Cili at Bali Hai was nothing less than first class. Angel had every "t" crossed and "i" dotted leading up to and on that day. I was the type of bride that was somewhat indecisive, especially on the little things (napkin colors, linens, etc). I showed Angel a few pictures of what I liked and he went above and beyond any expectations I ever had. We had about 185 people attend our wedding. The staff was quick to cater to everyone in a timely manner, which was so important to us. Every one of our guests felt special and a part of the big day. They all commented on how delicious the food was (which it was spectacular), the cake was absolutely stunning and the flowers, entertainment and staff were amazing. We couldn't of had a more perfect day!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Marianne · Married on 11/27/2016

Angel and his Staff at Cili made our wedding day fabulous!!! Not only is the Venue beautiful , food and beverage delicious, our guests couldn't stop talking about how the entire Staff made them feel very special with their attentive, friendly service. "Thank You" Angel!!! Can't wait to come back...

Sent on 01/18/2017

Maggi · Married on 11/19/2016

Amazing and beautiful venue! Our special day was absolutely perfect thanks to Angel and the staff at Cili. Every detail was stunning. Impeccable service and the food was phenomenal! This will be a day that we will never forget. Every staff member went above and beyond to make our day perfect. This is the best place to get married!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Leah · Married on 09/10/2016

Do not hesitate to book Cili at Bali Hai. The entire staff was amazing, the venue was gorgeous, the food was amazing and the service was impeccable. My husband, guests, and I truly had the best day ever. So many of our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to.

Angel in particular is truly a gift from God. He was able to interpret exactly what we wanted and turned it into the most gorgeous table setting. flower arrangements, and cake. I definitely will be coming back to celebrate our anniversary and maybe a vow renewal down the line. Thank you Bali Hai for the best day of my life!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jan · Married on 08/27/2016

The venue is beautiful, the staff is wonderful/professional, and the food is absolutely delicious! Angel is an angel to work with!
    I was going through a difficult time (with the recent loss of my father). Angel stepped in and stepped up to make sure that everything remained on track.
    Our guests raved about everything... it was an awesome event!

Sent on 10/29/2016