21 Reviews for Cigar Roller Events / BNF Escapades, Inc. by Frank Paul Cangemi

We contracted Cigar Roller Events for my sister in law's wedding. THEY WERE PHENOMENAL! Everyone kept asking about them, and where we found them. It was actually, here, through Wedding Wire. We want to say THANK YOU for making it such a fun and awesome experience for our guests. It was such a hit, and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture A, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What can I say! I wish everyone we worked with planning our wedding was as professional and organized as Frank. The communication was great and we never had to worry about this aspect of our event. I still have people telling me how much they loved the cigars and how they felt like it was such a "classy" touch for the wedding. Can't say enough about these folks. Amazing people with and AMAZING product! Salute!

Profile Picture Todd , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Frank was recommended to us by Jackie Bressler Events to provide a cigar roller and fresh cigars at our wedding. The cigars were of excellent quality and Frank and his crew were very knowledgeable and outgoing to all of our guests. These gentlemen were very professional and the set up was very cool and added a wonderful touch to our wedding. Thanks again Frank!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Frank Paul did a fantastic job at our wedding - highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4974801, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There is NO ONE better out there other than the amazing Frank Paul. Classy elegant. Perfect touch to our wedding. Best personality. Quality of cigars were top notch and he made my fiances day!!!! 5 plus stars

Profile Picture Rita, 1/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

BNF Escapades, Inc was recommended by our reception hall. Frank was very professional. I would recommend his services. Great Job guys!

Profile Picture Boo, 12/12/14, 1 Review

01-15-2015

Frank,
Great job! Thank you for helping us celebrate our special day. You guys added a special element to our guests experience at our reception. Friends and family had nothing but good things to say about your service, cigars, and unique personalities.

Regards,
Emerson De Oliveira

Profile Picture Emerson, 12/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

amazing service. sucha hit! high quality cigars and service. added so much to my wedding reception, everyone loved him. great guy and great cigars!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Frank Paul was hired for my sister's wedding to provide a unique and professionally fun atmosphere for our guests! A lot of the gentlemen were visiting from the Mid-West and absolutely LOVED the authentic cigars. It was such a nice touch to be able to offer to our guests and they executed everything exceptionally well! I am a local event/wedding planner and was the Maid of Honor for my sister and knowing that Frank Paul was in charge, on time and efficient, I did not have to worry nor wonder what his company was doing/producing. They were excellent! I would highly recommend them to anyone and continue to recommend their services to all of my clients. Thank you for all you did! It was a real hit!!!!

Profile Picture Jenna , 11/5/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the moment I contacted Frank about the servies he was truly a professional and sent me all the information I needed. I was able to look it over and book him right away. The service was on time and had a great set up. My guests were extremely happy to see a Cigar Roller, it is unique and enjoyable thing to do. He is license and insured. I would recommend him definitely.

Jaime Velocci (the Bride)

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a great addition to my daughters wedding. Very professional and a great selection of cigars rolled while you watch. Frank helps with the selection and shares his knowledge. Made the wedding after party a hit.

Profile Picture bruce, 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Frank and Tony were wonderful to work with they made my wedding extremely special. They were very professional and great at what they do but they were also a lot of fun to have my wedding in theory enjoyable for my guest. I would recommend them to anyone I know and planning on using them again in the future. PS Brides this makes a wonderful gift to give to your groom and makes a wedding not just about the girls but gives the guys something really great for them too.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Highly recommend their services. Frank and staff won't disappoint. I will be calling them again for my next event guaranteed!!

Profile Picture Landon, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

great service for any event
very entertaining

Profile Picture Roy , 1/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Frank was the one "no hassle" vendor that my daughter and I dealt with in preparation for her wedding. He did what he said he was going to do and he was where he said he was going to be with no last minute craziness. Frank is quite the entertainer. Who knew cigars could be so interesting?! He came to me highly recommended and I would highly recommend BNF to anyone.

Profile Picture Janet, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

BNF Escapades provided an excellent service to our bride and groom who were onboard our vessel for their wedding reception. As owner of the Majestic Princess II, we contracted with Frank Paul to provide his services as cigar roller during the cruise. This is the first time we have provided such a service and I was extremely pleased with the quality and professionalism of Frank Paul and Tony.

We received outstanding reviews from our bride and groom as well as from all of our guests.

We look forward to working with Frank Paul again in the future. His services were a definite asset to the reception.

Profile Picture Majestic, 9/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

FRANK AND HIS TEAM ARE CLASS ACTS!!! I CANT WAIT TO FIGURE OUT ANOTHER EVENT WHERE I CAN USE HIM. CIGARS WERE WONDERFUL! THERE WASNT 1 CIGAR UNSMOKED! I WOULD ABSOLUTLY RECOMEND HIM FOR ANY EVENT. HUGE HIT

Profile Picture ADAM , 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Was the best touch for my wedding !! Thank you so much for everything
Jeff and Joanna

Profile Picture JOANNA, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Frank Paul was awesome! We could not have been more pleased and our guests could not have been more impressed. Thank you for a wonderful evening Frank Paul and the cigars are extraordinary!!
Love, Dawn and Keith

Profile Picture Dawn, 5/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Frank Paul and his assistant Tony did a very wonderful, professional job. It was a great touch to our event.

Profile Picture Graybar, 10/16/08, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend BNF Escapades to handle your next party. Frank and his staff provided us and our guests at our wedding with a great selection of hand rolled cigars right in front of us. Everyone at the wedding commented on what a great idea it was. Out of all of the vendors we contracted, Frank was the most courteous and professional. Frank took the extra time to make sure that everything was right. Communication with Frank was a real treat, and he was always available for a question. On the day of the wedding he arrived early and stayed late. Frank proved to be a real gentleman.

Profile Picture Mark, 5/17/08, 2 Reviews