Cielo Productions Reviews

Cielo Productions 4
Cielo Productions 5

Arielle · Married on 08/11/2019

A day to remember

The service and communication was excellent. The photos are flawless, exactly how I wanted to remember my special day

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Newman · Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience

Damien and his team at Cielo Productions were great to work with. He was very easy to communicate with and the entire process was very professional from start to finish. We were very appreciative of their direction on the wedding day to capture some amazing shots. At the same time, they listened to what we wanted to capture as well to ensure we were happy. Overall, the photos were gorgeous and we even got more images than we thought we would! We cannot thank them enough and would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Angela

Angela Sealey · Married on 12/08/2018

Talented Wedding Professional

I highly recommend Cielo Productions for all of your cinematography needs they specialize in destination weddings, and they provide excellent customer service most importantly high quality work like a mini movie. They provided a beautiful video of my destination wedding in Barbados December of 2018, it was outdoors at the St. Charles Fort by the ocean they were able to capture all of the great moments of our wedding which will provide great memories for years to come. I added the live video streaming service, and was amazed on the clarity it definitely was a great value for friends and family who were not able to attend. They offer great customer service friendly easy to accommodate all your needs to make your day special. My best choice!!!!

Cielo Productions 6
  • Mrs

Mrs Chelsey Greaves · Married on 11/15/2018

Absolutely fantastic, 5 star!!!

We went over to Barbados to get married in November and we’re recomended Cielo productions by a local family member.
    We could not have been more pleased, from start to finish they were amazing.
    We met with them before the wedding to go over the shots we would like and was able to ask any questions we had or specific ideas we wanted.
    On the day they were brilliant, very professional and made myself and my new husband feel extremely comfortable. Following the wedding it was a matter of days before receiving our photos and my gosh WOW!! We could not have dreamed of more beautiful photos.
    I can not recommend them enough, they made our day extra special and we are so thankful!!

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2018

Amazing experience!

Extremely professional and timely with our wedding video. It makes me smile and cry every time I watch it!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Amanda Field · Married on 03/31/2018

Perfection

I was not one for having a videographer at my wedding but much to the persistence of my close ones around me I caved. I got the information for them from another client of theirs and this ended up being one of the best decisions of the entire wedding!!!! Damien and his crew went above and beyond and their passion and perfection just shone through. My husband and I were absolutely blown away by the finished product and now all we want to do is find occasions to hire him. His prices are very reasonable and his packages fair. So coming from someone who was negative about it and didn’t want these services to begin with, their work has shown me that I would have regretted it completely.
    We then had a trash the dress photo shoot done by Damien and his crew a month after the wedding. The laughes and giggles and just the amount of fun we all had doing this just can’t be described in words! I did not know what to do with my wedding dress after the wedding, I knew I didn’t want to sell it because I didn’t want to see anyone else in it (haha) and I didn’t reallt want to keep it stuffed in my cupboard. We cake together with this plan and the execution was beyond perfection. The photos say it all!

Cielo Productions 7