29 Reviews for Cielo at Castle Pines

Outside Vendors (1)
Clean Up (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Preferred Vendors Only (1)
Set Up (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
29 Cielo at Castle Pines Reviews

I can't say enough about Cielo and the staff that work there. At the time I was looking at venues, my fiance had just returned from overseas and we were moving to his new duty assignment. As a result we booked the venue almost two years before the wedding. I was a little nervous at first because of some of the horror stories of venues double booking or forgetting about a booking when it was made so far out. However, the staff at Cielo stayed in contact with me over the last two years, answered all of my questions, and helped ensure that everything went smoothly, and even offered to help when we had a slight mix up with the transportation. The venue was lovely, the staff were excellent, and we got the wedding of our dreams. Quick clarification, the total money we spent at Cielo also includes the bar package we purchased.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Preferred Vendors Only, Wireless Internet

What a beautiful Gem and a class act place. My husband and I wanted an outdoor ceremony but an indoor reception. I should start by saying this was a destination wedding, we live in Arizona. We had only the website of the venues to sell us on their venue. Cielo was the only place that was exactly what you see on the website. Their website had a ton of helpful information from up to date price list to vendor information that ultimately helped us find our wedding planner as well. This venue is a wonderful family owned place. This place has the trees an outdoor gazebo and it has the beautiful elegance of high ceilings, gorgeous staircase, and bridal suite. They are very hands on and very detailed to make sure you don't miss a thing for your wedding day! Because of their detail and our wedding planner I was not worried at all on my wedding day. This venue has a short scenic drive to it that sets a wonderful mood for a beautiful venue. We were so glad we chose Cielo at Castle Pines.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Dance Floor, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking

I would get married there again next weekend! I loved it! Such a beautiful venue. So helpful the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Britta, 12/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Cielo at Castle Pines was the perfect venue for my wedding and reception. The bridal suite easily fit me, my six bridesmaids, and my mom as we were getting ready for the big day. We were also able to book them for 12 hours so I was able to spend most of my time getting ready at the venue. I decided to place my ceremony in front of the waterfall which provided a gorgeous background for my ceremony pictures! The main room is perfect for any reception because there is a lot of space so they can have a large wedding as well as spread out tables nicely if there aren't a ton of guests. I loved the fireplace and spiral steps, they added really elegant touch to an already beautiful room! The staff was also really professional and helpful thought my entire planning process! I would recommend Cielo at Castle Pines to anyone because they will help you have the wedding of your dreams!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Parking

Cielo is really a great place for a wedding if you want to have the ceremony and reception in the same place. It is so beautiful, that you can really cut down decorating costs because the venue itself is so great. I had an outdoor ceremony. You can get the perfect tree backdrop, while keeping it accessible for grandparents. Not only that, it is also not far from hotel accommodations. The fountain and fire pit where also so easy to use for photos. Even the guests took advantage of the beautiful venue for their photos.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar

Had a beautiful and wonderful wedding! Would absolutely recommend Cielo to others. The staff is so easy to work with and so flexible!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cielo at Castle Pines was the perfect place to host our wedding! We fell in love with the place when we walked in! Stacy, Todd and Angie were all amazing people to work with! We would recommend Cielo to anyone! They made our wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture User4409223, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding on October 19th, 2013 was BEAUTIFUL! The ceremony space and reception hall are both so beautiful and spacious at Cielo. Not only that, the weather was gorgeous. Stacy and the rest of the staff were so easy to work with, and so helpful. Stacy was so quick with her email replies, and that's really important when you're a stressed bride that needs to know an answer, ASAP. We planned out an indoor option in case of bad weather, which would have been just as beautiful as the outside option. Certain months there are discounts on rates for being the "off-season" which was really nice! I would definitely recommend Cielo if you're looking for a pleasant experience with a venue that has a Colorado feel :)

Profile Picture Karen, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews

Thank you SOO much!!

You made my Wedding Day SO special!! This venue was absolutely beautiful, and we had nothing but AMAZING compliments from our guests. I will never forget this day, and I have your facility to thank! I will definitely recommend you to family and friends.

Thank you SO much!
Amanda Nickerson

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cielo at Castle Pines is a beautiful place to have a wedding. The staff is very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to have their wedding in an outdoor setting with a little bit of elegance!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cielo is such a BEAUTIFUL Venue!

Profile Picture Lauren & Luke, 11/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The moment you pull up to Cielo at Castle Pines you know it will be stunning inside and out and stunning is even an understatement! Everything about the venue is beautiful. This is the perfect setting for an amazing indoor/outdoor wedding. The staff is very friendly, accommodating and knowledgable. The only concern was the expense for the venue and the alcohol, but if having a spectacular venue is on the top of your must have list for your wedding, as it was for me, then Cielo is the right place for you!

Profile Picture User1587688, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great people and extremely easy to work with!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for a better venue. Aside from being absolutely gorgeous (wall-to-wall windows, hardwood floors, marble and granite counter tops, bridal suite, grand staircase, foyer, large fireplace, behind-the-scenes catering kitchen, and surrounded by pine trees outside), Cielo at Castle Pines was friendly, patient, and accommodating. Always available when I needed to call, they worked with my schedule, my vendors, and around what I wanted (when I wanted it). Stacy, especially, was a godsend. She helped everyone stay happy and organized. I am a tough critic and thanks to Cielo, this was one of the best days of my life. They were PERFECT (that's right - perfect) and worth every penny.

Although their profile says no outside catering is allowed, you can choose from a list of preferred caterers. Aside from alcohol, the caterer is the only list from which you must choose a vendor (you can have anyone else for any other vendor service). No outside alcohol is allowed due to liquor license restrictions.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/10/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stacy and the whole staff at Cielo did a fabulous job with our wedding. We have received nothing but positive feedback about the venue and how beautiful it was. My husband and I fell in love with Cielo the moment we stepped inside, its beautiful hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings are breathtaking! The only reason I have to give 4 out of 5 on value is that the liquor options are pretty expensive but besides that it was well worth the money.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Cielo staff are great. They are very on top of everything and organized. Its quite expensive but worth it. In my opinion, it is one of the only venues that can be switched from an outdoor to an indoor ceremony quickly and without chaos and inconvenience. Its just as beautiful inside as it is outside. I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/25/09, 5 Reviews
4.7

When Geoff and I started the process of looking for a location for our wedding we wanted to find a place that could hold both the ceremony and reception... with the ceremony outside and the reception inside. We toured many different placed all over the Front Range and Cielo had us from the moment we stepped inside. It is beautiful, stunning, elegant, luxury, and perfectly Colorado. The gardens outside and the grand hall inside were the perfect spot for our wedding day. The bridal suite and grooms room were perfect for getting ready and hiding away before we began. Stacy and Roz were both fantastic to work with and very responsive to all questions. Cielo is worth every penny. We loved it and I cannot wait to get all of my pictures back to show the stunning background.

Profile Picture Tera, 6/2/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Cielo is a beautiful facility. I got to take my grandmother and mother with me to a bridal show about a year before the wedding and all they could talk about what how beautiful it was. One of the things I was most excited about was showing the venue off to all my friends and family. Cielo is beautiful inside and out and exudes class and elegance. The size, decor, style, and appearance were unmatchable. We received so many compliments on the venue and how elegant the reception was. Picture perfect!!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cielo at Castle Pines was the perfect venue for my wedding! All the staff there was so great the entire time, and Stacey helped get everything together on my wedding day so it was all perfect! It is such a beautiful space and all my guests loved it!

Profile Picture Kylie, 1/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location and beautiful venue. All of our guests said that they loved this place. It feels like it is in the mountains but it is really a few miles away from I-25. Very clean facility and nice staff. I would suggest this venue to anyone getting married. A+!

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a great time planning my wedding at Cielo. The venue is beautiful, and classy, and impressive. I never thought I would be spending that much on a venue but the location and the place are definitely worth it. Also, Stacy is great to work with.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Cielo is wonderful. It's a stunningly beautiful venue and the staff, Stacey especially, are wonderful. The only complaint we had was the fact that you can only choose from their approved list of caterers and rental companies. That's difficult when you have a friend offering their services for cheap and can't use them.

Profile Picture User3462601, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cielo is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We booked the venue while it was still being built so we were extremely happy when we saw how gorgeous it turned out. And all the little details are perfect. I especially love the bridal suite! It is so beautiful and I truly felt like a princess getting ready there. Our pictures from this room came out amazing! The outside ceremony area and the inside ballroom are HUGE! They can accommodate up to 400 guests but my wedding of 160 was really comfortable as well. Stacy and the staff at Cielo were extremely helpful and I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to other couples. My only complaint is that since we booked early on Cielo made quite a few changes in their pricing, I felt like we had to stand our ground several times to make sure we were paying for and what we agreed to, not what they are charging now. Other then that Cielo made for an amazing wedding despite a very rainy day!

Note: The costs we spent for this vendor include: Ceremony site, Reception site, per person fee, bartender fee, all alcohol, taxes, fees, and gratuity.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/25/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stacy was great to work with! Beautiful venue in August.

Profile Picture R, 8/17/13, 7 Reviews