Ciao Bella Salon and Day Spa Reviews

69 Reviews for Ciao Bella Salon and Day Spa

• Billie

Billie Schwartz · Married on 01/19/2020

Simply the BEST!

I hired Ciao Bella for hair and make-up for my wedding. Michelle was an absolute dream to work with, starting with my trial and ending with the wedding day. She was patient and efficient, listening to what I wanted and taking her time to get me ready for my big day. Her work is just stunning - my hair and make-up lasted all night and I got so many compliments. Ciao Bella was so helpful in planning, answering multiple phone calls and proving details and organization that was very helpful for planning a destination wedding. I took my mother and other members of my bridal party for mani/pedis the day before and they took such good care of us! The day of, we had three stylists come out to our hotel and create the most beautiful looks. Thank you all! Michelle and Bella - thank you from the bottom of my heart. You helped make my dream wedding come true. I highly recommend Ciao Bella for all your styling needs when in Islamorada!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Krystle · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful to work with

Lisa was an absolute dream to work with. She’s amazing at what she does and so fun to work with.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2019

Loved my look!

Michelle was fantastic and helped me find a hairstyle that fit my vision she worked well with Florida humidity and wind the day of the wedding! Make up and hair stayed put through wind and hours of dancing! My bridesmaids were all flawless as well! Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Gascon · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing team!

The ladies and Ciao Bella were wonderful to work with, from the trial to the day of!! They were communicative and professional. Alba and Sabina were our day of team and they totally rocked it and made all the ladies feel comfortable and beautiful. I would highly recommend the Ciao Bella team for your Keys wedding!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Ciao Bella Salon and Day Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Priscilla! The girls felt the same about you and the wedding party! Thank you for choosing us to take care of you on your special day! Congratulations and enjoy your new journey as a couple! Love Bella
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 10/10/2019

Wonderful!!! Love, love, love!

Not enough can be said about the crew at Ciao Bella Salon. I had the full service treatment from a spray tan to trial hair and makeup to gel mani and pedi to wedding day hair and makeup. All top notch and I would highly recommend to any bride and bridal party looking to get pampered during their wedding stay in the keys. Renae was absolutely lovely and saved the day with my overly blond hair. She made me feel so very beautiful with a toner AND the trial and wedding day hair and makeup - WOW!!! I felt like a model. Juliet is a wiz at creating gorgeous nails and I loved my spray tan - lasted for a whole week +! Bella and crew will make you feel so very special whether on your wedding day or if you're looking to just have an amazing spa and salon experience. I am a client for life!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Ciao Bella Salon and Day Spa's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful Alli! You truly enjoyed you at Ciao Bella. Congratulations and wishing you the best on your new journey! Love Bella
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2019

Caring and wonderful

Sabina was fantastic and so sweet. She arrived at the wedding venue and did makeup for all the bridesmaids plus myself, mother of bride and mother of groom. Everyone raved about her. We all looked beautiful.

Bella throughout the entire process was so easy to communicate with .

My daughter couldn't have been more pleased that I chose this establishment for her destination wedding.

I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Michelle was simply amazing. We had no trial but she came in and knew exactly what I wanted.
    I only showed her one or two pictures and the result was even better.
    Thank you Michelle!

Sarah & Tom

Sent on 04/06/2018

Ciao Bella Salon and Day Spa's reply:

Thank you Sarah! That’s so wonderful that you shared your experience with us to help the future brides. We wish you and your husband a beautiful journey. ❤️ Bella

Tina-Marie · Married on 06/15/2019

Ciao Bella Salon was absolutely amazing! My sister got married on March 6th and we traveled all the way out from Colorado. The two ladies that came out to do our hair and makeup were absolutely wonderful. They were kind and professional, speedy and accommodated to all of the bridesmaids special hair requests. I would definitely recommend any bride/bridal party to have your hair and makeup done by them! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Thank you Tina-Marie! Love Bella ❤

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Stunning Wedding Hair

My mom and I had our hair done for my wedding last weekend and we absolutely loved our styles! The salon is lovely, the stylists and owner were delightful, and the experience was easy and stress free.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/13/2019

AMAZING Makeup and Service!

My only regret with Ciao Bella is that I didn't call them sooner! I went around and around with other local makeup artists who either didn't listen to what I was looking for, or were just outrageously expensive. I had basically given up on trying to find anyone within the price range my bridesmaids were prepared for and what I thought was reasonable. Finally I was exasperated and only a few weeks from my wedding. I thought there was no way Ciao Bella would have availability for me during peak season and at the last minute.
    From the moment I spoke to Bella, I felt at ease. She was SO sweet to me, so accommodating, and seemed like she truly cared about our special day. It meant so much to me. There were a few other weddings booked for our day, but she assured me she had someone perfect who would be there.
    She sent Sabina, an angelic make up ninja goddess! Sabina showed up early to set up, and was ready to get started even before planned! She started with my mom, and did such an amazing job. My mother wears makeup daily, but I had never seen her in such gorgeous makeup. She looked absolutely stunning. Sabina listened to my mom, used her professional judgement, and just did a fabulous job accentuating her beautiful features without going too heavy!
    She was done right on time and ready to start my makeup!
    Sabina listened to EVERYTHING I said, took her time without going overboard (I've heard horror stories of MUA meaning well, but throwing everyone way off schedule) and did an overall AMAZING job. My makeup was absolutely perfect and photographed so well! It stayed on and in place all afternoon until the early morning hours, despite a lot of hugs, sweating, tears, wind, more tears, and overall craziness of the day.
    Sabina was so sweet, kind, caring, and did a fantastic job. I was beyond happy and would absolutely hire her again!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Ciao Bella Salon and Day Spa's reply:

Thank you Whitney! We love what we do and thank you for noticing it. Sabina will be very happy to read the wonderful review.
    Wishing you the best and hope to see you again soon.
    Love Bella❤️

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

I scheduled everything from Texas. We eloped to the Keys. Everything went perfect!. They did just what I wanted, was on time and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. Great Job Ciao Bella!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ciao Bella Salon and Day Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! Wish you a very happy journey as a couple! Love Bella❤️

Erika · Married on 08/05/2017

I had my wedding in Key Largo on August 5th and had a pedicure at Ciao Bella 2 days before. 2 weeks later the pedicure still looks fantastic, but on to the more important info... Bella was very inviting and wonderful to work with. The ladies from the salon came to the resort where we were having the wedding to do hair and makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids and both moms. They did a FANTASTIC job. I couldn't have been happier. I have difficult hair to deal with so I don't typically like other people messing with it but my hair looked amazing, as did my makeup. All the bridemaids hair looked just as lovely. I would recommend this salon to anyone and wish I had them where I live! unfortunately 1183 mi away.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

I got married in Islamorada Florida and used Michelle Bertelli from Ciao Bella for hair. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful this salon is. From the moment you call to book your appointment, salon co-owner Bella is warm and welcoming. She gave great attention to detail and made sure everything went smooth and everyone was well taken care of. My stylist Michelle Bertelli is truely an expert with bridal hair and will leave you looking flawless. Not to mention she is an absolute sweetheart to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist or a better salon. If you are getting married in the Keys, this salon is the place to go!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing all around! We loved everyone and service provided. Look no further if you are having a destination wedding. You will not be disappointed. Michele bertelli was our stylist.

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Debi Snyder & Jay Fielding

Debi · Married on 02/11/2017

Rachael fixed my hair and makeup for my wedding, Feb. 11,2017. She made look and feel beautiful! I was very relaxed, not rushed in any way. The entire staff was great.
    I highly recommend Ciao Bella for all your beauty needs!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Thank you Debi! All the best! Love Bella ❤

Jamie · Married on 01/17/2017

Went to this salon to get my make up done the day of my wedding. They were on time and even provided hair services to two of my bridesmaids who didn't have appointments. They were reasonably priced, friendly, and did great work!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Thank you Jamie! All the best! Bella ❤

Michelle · Married on 12/19/2016

Just wonderful! I eloped in key largo and Ciao Bella organized a makeup artist to come to our resort. Michelle was very professional and did an amazing job. She listened to me and gave me the exact look I was hoping for. She was also so friendly and kind, I had some pre wedding jitters and she put my mind at ease and made it such a relaxing and pampering experience!

Sent on 12/25/2016

stephanie · Married on 12/12/2016

I had my hair done by Michelle for my best friends wedding and she was so awesome. Very fun yet professional and my hair was stunning. i would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Jamee · Married on 12/12/2016

Michelle did an absolutely amazing job with my hair and makeup for our wedding at the Key Largo Marriott. She did all of it on location and I couldn't have been more thrilled. I'm not a super girly girl - and she completely "got it/me" in the first 15 minutes. She helped create a look that was relaxed and natural and totally me. I've never felt more beautiful! Making the arrangements over the phone with Bella was super easy and I appreciated her following up and confirming. They both were genuinely kind and cared and were a big part of my wedding day being so perfect!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Holly · Married on 12/03/2016

Upon contacting Bella to inquire about services at the salon, I received prompt, professional correspondence, which was important because I was planning my Florida Keys wedding from Tampa, FL. Before the wedding, I knew I wanted a trial run of hair and makeup because I'm typically a "Plain Jane" and didn't want to feel/look unnaturally dolled up. Bella scheduled my trial hair/makeup appointment with Michelle who is a truly special human. Michelle listened to my request for a natural face and mermaid-like hair, and delivered an amazing outcome, I felt beautiful and knew I could trust her for my wedding. Afterwards I told a few friends/family members about my amazing experience at the salon and all the services offered; and three of them booked appointments for the wedding day. Fast forward to my wedding day; Michelle took care of my every need - including my modified hairstyle request - and she was able to create the most gorgeous, petite braided rose in my long flowing hair! And my makeup appeared so natural and light, but was just distinct enough for the photos! I wish I could write three reviews: one for my trial, one for my day of, and one for my family/friends' experiences. And to be honest, I initially thought the prices were a little high, but the quality of services that I received from Michelle and Bella was superior than anything I've ever experienced; aka well worth every penny! Thank you to Bella, Michelle, and the staff at Ciao Bella for making me feel so special throughout my entire wedding experience! I definitely recommend Ciao Bella to anyone looking for a hair/makeup salon in the Florida Keys!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2016

I walked into this salon in tears because a family friend was supposed to do my makeup and it was not at all like I had wanted. Michelle squeezed me in at 4pm for a trial run for hair and makeup and finished around 6pm despite the salon closing at 5pm. The entire time she was so positive -- she truly enjoys here work. I left the salon on cloud nine. My hair looked amazing and my makeup was flawless. For the day of, she came to the condo where I was staying and did my sister's hair and then my hair and makeup. My groom and I were married outside and it was quite windy. In the photos, all the guests hair is whirling about but my hair stayed put in a beautiful loose side braid, looking soft but keeping its hold. At the end of the night it was still secure and I am so thankful for that!! I am so thankful that I found this place --- any bride in the Keys should book here (and with Michelle)!! It is worth it to feel so beautiful.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Renae was amazing! The first thing my now husband said to me when I got to the alter, was my makeup looked perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 06/18/2016

Ciao Bella was the right fit for our group! Their pricing and service was so amazing and all of my girls loved their hair. Michelle really knows what she is doing and did such a beautiful up do on me. I am glad I went with that over having my hair down because it was hot and the wind would have blown it around.

Thank you for such an amazing job guys!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Layne · Married on 05/14/2016

I am SO happy with how I looked on my wedding day, because I looked like myself. Michelle was amazing, she was so caring and attentive. She was a very popular lady the day of my wedding, but still made me feel so special. I couldn't have been more pleased with my final look, my hair was fabulous and my makeup was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/01/2016

Michelle Bertelli was absolutely phenomenal during my wedding hair trial yesterday. Her confidence and passion was palpable and contagious as she concocted a masterful art piece out of my super fine hair. I warned her I had a "love/hate" relationship with my hair and she quickly put me at ease and professionally catered to my request for a romantic and be achy up do. I will be recommending her to locals and tourists, and am so excited for my wedding day to come and her to have a hand on a most important day of my life to this point. Thank you Michelle and thank you Ciao Bella for the experience.

Sent on 02/07/2016